Three Muslim Brothers, IT Professionals Fired from Capitol Hill for Spying

The three brothers funneled House data to an external server.

The Daily Caller reported:

archive.fo/UmGM1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nW9mC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the fundamental problem

The fucking cunts were getting nearly half a million a year between them, fucking Democrats are scum.

This also ties into the Navy Seal operation that took place in Yemen.

archive.fo/nW9mC

Why were they only fired and not arrested?

They were fired out of a cannon.

#EverySpyIsLegal
#NotAllSpies

Get fucking Tray Gowdy on this

They're government employees too, shouldn't they be charged with treason?

(heil)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun

Agreed. We should send hand written letters to Trump demanding all spies be executed.

These traitor assholes need to be hanged

they also obviously weren't doing a good job considering the DNC got hacked and these guys got caught.

Not all Muslims.

IT guys…job opportunity.
You'd think that this time, under the God-Emperor's wise rule, they'll be hiring trustworthy, loyal whites.

Triple check the source. They're talking out their ass.

"So how's that diversity working out for ya hun?"

poor guys, how can you live of 160000$? that's disgraceful, racist america, you made them do it

That's definitely treason and worse if so

WHY ARE THESE TRAITORS NOT DEAD?

…. they were getting paid (almost) as much as actual congressmen, which in itself is also way to fucking high (roughly $175k)

Let that fucking sink in for a moment. The democrats, hired spies, some with criminal backgrounds, and were paying them, with our tax money, as much as they were making, fucking doctor level pay… to spy on our government and leak information

This is why democrats all need to be fucking purged. They let this shit go on. I guarantee you some of them knew they were doing this shit to, or at least accessing information illegally, hell they may have been using them to try to get information on their opposition in congress as well for a trade off

They all need to fucking hang

Wait a second. Maybe they're not dead yet because Trump believes in using torture during interrogations.

No, they are not dead because of the information… they can offer to Federal authorities in exchange for protection.

The fact they were muslim clearly had nothing do with them stealing data. Any white person would do the same

:^^^^^^^^)

Muslims don't lie and they aren't allowed to steal either, it's in the Koran shitlord. Try blaming something else like Americas foreign policy.

That would be too islamicstateophobic.

Why would you just go and overdose on Judaism?

Was it Hillary's private email server?

But muh russia!

They're not traitors. In order to be a traitor, they would have needed to be on our side in the first place. They're following their shitty idealogy to the letter, all the way to sharia law.
On another hand, I think this rules out any worries about Holla Forumslacks getting a federal job.

Agreed.

FUCK YES FINALLY

Can we meme this?

I'd pop a woody if it was.

Please Trump, punish them all. Let the Democrats sink.

I really hope there's going to be more vetting for government computer people then there is now. Many of the domestic US cyber employees think it's a disgrace that we outsource the majority of our government tech jobs to the lowest bidder.
t. cyber forensics user who's getting a top secret fed job soon.

I'm considering going into cybersecurity. My university has an NSA-led program that only allows native US citizens in.

Through us kek speaks

You should really look into it. Citizenship is required for most important government jobs. The government hands out deals left and right to computer science and cyber security people. If you're lucky like me they'll pay off your tuition plus a salary in exchange for working for them for a set number of years. I'll have to sign a contract with them for 6 years but it's well worth it.

Commas don't work like that nigger

like what, into the sun?

So what flavor of semite are they? It would be a shame if these fucks proved the point for Trump.

I don't really post much, but I felt it should be noted that Rush Limbaugh was talking about this on Monday. He tied it directly to the Yemen raid. I'm only posting this to express my concern that it has taken you guys 5 days to pick up on this very interesting happening. Maybe you were too distracted by hwndu dindu threads?

Those sure are some funny-sounding names for Russian hackers!

Fucking arrest them

highly suspicious but if it makes the roll over so be it

Hopefully these cock suckers get corn holed before being put to death, make political treasoners life/death brutal again.

Multi-Culturalism is just another word for Multi-Nationalism.

This.

They are not traitors. They serve their people's interests and so should we start doing.

Check'd