Pat Buchanan: It's time to clip the wings of judicial power

Are you ready for the night of the long knifes?

h ttp://www.wnd.com/2017/02/trump-must-break-judicial-power/

Oh my. This is too good to be true. No, I must be dreaming. That, or it's the alcohol. I'm going back to bed, but I will sleep well having seen this enter the public consciousness.

Everyday the Trump presidency fills me with even more glee at the prospect of tomorrow.

I hope he has people whispering this in his ear, too long have these liberal judges ruled over this country.

I am not.. I can't..

WHAT?!

post yfw the Judiciary is fucking dead, kiddo

The only justice on the supreme court should be god-empress Melania Trump.

It's time for some feminist equality guys. #ImWithHer

I'm not sure what part of this he means, but look at Section 3 below it. Constitutional dubs (3's though):

Judges are legislating from the bench.
Clip those wings.

Probably this:

It sets the scope of judicial power, meaning they cannot "step over" the bounds in the section.

IT'S HAPPENING

>That a district judge would overrule the president of the United States on a matter of border security in wartime is absurd.
What.

War against terror, also there is troops in Afghanistan and Iraq engaged in direct conflict(less so in Iraq, more so in Afghanistan) with terrorists.

Also there is plenty of anti terrorist missions like the one in Yemen, they happen quite regularly from what I understand.

As far as I know you aren't officially at war. For a legal argument, this is pretty important.

Fucking this. If we aren't at war, what have the last 16 goddamn years been?

Fun fact, the US has been at war formally since WWII. This is the reason executive orders still exist.

The original purpose of the executive order program was to give the president the ability to enact swift decisions during times of war. Turns out that people like power, especially those already in power. The formal declaration of war that occurred after the pearl harbor attacks was never withdrawn to keep the power of executive orders with the President. No president since then has had the balls to cancel the unconstitutional program. It remains to be seen if Trump will do so after he is done unfucking the country.

War on terror you say.

That would be a fun 'fuck you'. Hopefully he can get everything unfucked before normalizing it.

We can hope, but I doubt he'll do it. The power of the executive order is too juicy to give up, and it expedites controversial decisions, admittedly. The problem is obviously, this can be used for good or evil.

ITS HAPPENING.
That's what.

ARTICLE III, SECTION 2 WILL BE ACTIVATED, ONLY IF YOU POST "Triumph Trump, triumph."

TRIUMPH, TRUMP, TRIUMPH.

Triumph Trump, triumph.

Would also explain the USA's warmongering.
They need some conflict in order to keep this scam goin

Precisely.

I should add also for those that don't know:
Normally the president has to go through congress to enact specific legislation. Congress has the option to veto bills from even the president himself, and this is the process that executive orders bypass.

The Constitution sometimes confuses me, like how it gives the President the authority to decide who gets into the U.S.A. without explicitly saying it. It seems like the way the Constitution works is to root everything in the most general descriptions possible, and then let the nitty-gritty details sprout from there.

And so it begins. You'll be hearing more of this and since the court stands at political opposition, they'll be dealt with like political opposition.

it all starts to make more sense when you read the various manifestos and documents its based on

It's knives, or am I missing some inside joke here?

Overruling that executive order, knowing that it would be reinforced 2 days later is blatantly abusing power to allow a few more batches of them to pour in.

This act of defiance leads me to believe that they have too much power. A single judge should not have the power to over rule the leader of the most powerful nation. In a time of crisis this abuse of power could be disastrous.

Cool crab tbh

Is there a list somewhere that summarizes just how much Trump has accomplished so far?

Just for the record, I think a war should be declared against a tangible country or group. It should also pose a threat. A "war on terror" is too abstract and prone to abuse.

whitehouse.gov

That's great but all I see is talk and no action. Can't trump just ignore the judges?

He doesn't get to decide that, the OP clearly states what action Pat wants to be taken:

I understand that, but it seems like a long struggle. I was wanting to know how feasible it would be to bypass their ruling.

Check'ed
TRIUMPH, TRUMP, TRIUMPH

(checked)
TRIUMPH TRUMP TRIUMPH

TRIUMPH, TRUMP, TRIUMPH!

YES

It will be changed to war on islam in short time. Just be patient.

This is the kill shot.
The left is now officially done for

DO IT, UNCLE PAT. GUT THEM ALL.

(post related). Not necessarily the kill shot, but a severe bleeding shot. He's blasting off the cancer bit by bit while everyone is distracted. Soon the killing shot will come.

What does Holla Forums think of this song? I know it was written by kikes, but I feel like it represents us.

We're still at war in Korea too right?

Checked
TRIUMPH TRUMP TRIUMPH

also checking

TRIUMPH TRUMP, TRIUMPH!

You'll notice most people fail hard when their brain encounters this. For example the Bill of Rights does not *grant* rights. Ie, Constitutional Rights are a myth; Constitutionally *protected* rights are the reality. The Constitution makes it abundantly clear that there are simply TOO MANY rights to be enumerated in one list. Hence the Bill of Rights is merely a short list of rights to be explicitly protected by law.

CHECKED

(checked)
The after glow party for the 911 jews.
All this security and terror shit you see today can be traced back to 911.
Invade afghan, terror, 911, check and it pretty much snowballed after this.

TRIUMPH, TRUMP, TRIUMPH.
Kek PRAISE

Triumph Trump, triumph.

Our bootboys never fought terror, we created it. This is 2004 tier bullshit.

Call it whatever you want, it is still a war.

It comes from the movie "Cabaret". Skrewdriver did a remake.

We took it for our own, just like our ancestors did with "Yankee Doodle Dandy."

Buchanan has been speaking against the out of control judicial branch for decades. Wish he was put in the white house staff.

It most certainly is time to clip the wings of the jewdiciary

We empire soon.

Triumph Trump, triumph.
CHECKED!

TRIUMPH, TRIUMPH, TRIUMPH

==TRIUMPH TRUMP, TRIUMPH!

triumph trump, triumph!

It hurts.

The biggest mistake we made was not electing Pat Buchanan in the 90s.

Literally all of this would have been fixed before millenials turned into huge faggots.

TRIUMPH TRUMP TRIUMPH

KEK HAS SPOKEN

TRIUMPH, TRUMP, TRIUMPH

The Constitution doesn't give us rights, it restricts the governments ability to make laws concerning certain rights. The rights we have come to us from God. Kikes hate this, which is why Ruth Bader Ginsberg told Egypt not to use our constitution as a model for their new one.

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/06/ginsburg-to-egyptians-wouldnt-use-us-constitution-as-model.html

Exactly, war on Islam and really most foreign non-whites should be a matter of course, not something that needs a special declaration. You think I'm joking, I'm not. The unfortunate differences between America 1900 and America 2000 were mostly avoidable with a right understanding of how the world works.

TRIUMPH TRUMP, TRIUMPH

TRIUMPH TRUMP, TRIUMPH

Triumph Trump, Triumph!

He knows. Note how he doesn't just call out three judges here, he says the legal system itself is broken.

He could make this a running theme. Casus belli against the Jewdicial System.

Triumph, Trump, triumph.