Mexican Politician Has Indirectly Declared War on the U.S. - Shut It Down Goyim

This is an act of war.

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador is scheduled to visit Los Angeles on February 12th to show solidarity with the immigrant community and to start a "civic front" against Donald Trump.

Let me repeat that. He wants to incite immigrants in the US to start a "civic front" against our democratically elected president to "fight his xenophobia."

• Link to article (Univision, the Spanish CNN): archive.is/qmizz
• His Twitter post stating his goal: archive.is/V5lMm
• Twitter post with the details of the protest: archive.is/0fZO8
• Youtube link where he talks about Trump: /HkpSELrKw6U
• His own website with a picture of his upcoming tour–including Los Angeles: archive.is/Teklx

He is scheduled to be at the Plaza Olvera in LA, Sunday Feb 12th at 5PM.

Goyim, shut this filthy saracen down. SHUT IT DOWN!

Show no mercy. This is an act of war.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man that spic is gonna be pissed when he finds out the night of the long vans has already started. Gg representative beaner, it's already too late.

Man, if half the country of Mexico did not want me to live in their country, I would just fucking leave. What is it with these shitskins and their assumption that this country is theirs?

Sure are proving Trump right by activating a fifth column of your invasive, parasitic ilk within a sovereign nation.

Sos tillerson needs to stop this dude from coming in.

Or let him show up then arrest hiM

Mad world.

Can't wait to steamroll some beans with our military.

And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me.

But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs.

So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls.

And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

Drop nukes on Tacostan when?

This civil war needs to kick the fuck off already. I am so anxious for it and ready to participate on the frontline here in California. Someone please Archduke Ferdinand this fucker.

bump

What are you doing?
Who the fuck are you calling goyim? What the fuck is wrong with Christians? Remove the jew from your mind.

checked
COME ON LETS GET THIS THING GOING

If Deus Vult, then I shall.

Do we allow the saracen to come and incite the illegals, further fueling the divide within?

Or do we banish this unclean spirit from our land?

Oh yes, that's the fucker that we've told you about. The worst kind of commie cunt, he loves fanning the flames for people to do protests, riots and block cities, yet he has enormous properties and it was found out that he had bought his son a fucking Ferrari.
The worst thing is that he'll come back as a martyr. Even if you only report him without roughing him up, or don't let him enter the US, that will be enough excuse to come back to Beanerland and make himself look as a hero, and that Trump is an evil man.
He's been wanting to be President all his fucking life, and this is just a stunt to earn sympathy points, because at this point, there's no Mexican Trump, nor will it ever be because they'd kill someone like that before running as President, and people will vote for him because he's the "other" option, despite him being the lefty choice for more than 10 fucking years.
If he wins the Presidency, we're truly done for here, and get people are willing to vote for him because "we can't be any worse" by now.
This guy makes Bernie look reasonable, for fuck's sake.

Let him come.

Don't let him leave.

Oh shit dis gon be guud

But isn't our military made up of beans? Worry.

Soros and Bernie in one single calamity!? Thank fucking God your not a nuclear nation. I feel bad for Honduras though. Propably gonna wreck their shit to suddenly have millions of emigrants in search of slightly less poverty…

>"I guess I have no choice but to go there and agitate everyone against the current government!"
This is like 0.25D chess level

REVERSE DEPORTATION

Reminder that Mexico is lousy with (((Mexicans))). I don't know if he's one.

Where the Fuck are the Autodefensas

War with what? Bunch of tacos with pea shooters? Random petty civil unrest, guerillas? Land whales hurled over the border using catapults?

not even close, you know more spic women enlist than spic men? same goes for niggers, that shows how much these turdskins care about our country

The best move would be not only to block his entry, but to ARREST him when he attempts said entry. See how he likes ten years in US Federal prison!

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

Difference being mexicants aren't enslaved nor are they imprisoned. They're filthy parasites waiting gassed and contained.

You are misreading the chart, which is disingenuous. It shows a breakdown of the races of males and sets it against the breakdown of races of females in the military. IE 51%+71% don't equal 100%.

I know, it wasn't intentional, I realized I was retarded after I took another look at it. Still, they are underrepresented so the military isn't "full of beans".

This guy is Masonic shabbos goy. (((Someone))) is probably putting words in his mouth, apart from him seeing it as a chance to get favor for the next election.

awwww bby, free helicopter rides confirmed!

They should kidnap Zelaya again, this time to make him leader of a country.
That'll just wind up being his thing, like Charles III and sinking boats.

That explains why I know so many jews that joined up in the past year. God them some jungle fever bad, and now they don't even need to leave the country to get it!