No one on Holla Forums will play video games with me even though I happen to play what you guys play

How come no body wants to fite me in Homeworld or get slammed in Men of War or hunt Griniggers in Warframe?

Because multiplayer is shit and singleplayer games are better. Learn to have fun playing video games on your own or stop playing video games, because you're clearly in it for a social aspect.

Maybe because you're a whiny faggot?

Oh don't fucking tell me Infinity Grind disbanded already!

I actually play them single player 95% of the time, but I just want to know what the modern multiplayer experience is like is all

friendships in vidya should be an organic and spontaneous process arising out of a situation that molds the friendship

not some faggot complaining that he's lonely

I guess you're right. I met a few guys that way on PSN and am still friends with them 7 years later

Absolute garbage, because of the switch to online multiplayer and abandoning split screen in the same room, which was the only acceptable form of multiplayer.

I see, well people also tell me that the only way to truly git gud in RTS is to play against other people. It's hard to find matches in some games.

Who needs friends when you can have fun all by yourself?

I can play Grindframe or Supreme Commander with ya if you want.

And to answer you OP question. People here don't play video games, or are anti social. There was (and is) a Holla Forums mumble server but Mark the fag did a pretty good job supressing it and replacing it with the chinese spyware discord.

Fuck yeah bro I'll play with you. What's your steam?

Well that clears it then

here let me sum it up

I'm sure I'm missing more

I think it applies to nearly every game, but you were close, I played CSGO.

Do you want to play right now? I have FAF but I'm on linux right now so I'd need to re-install it here.

play sven coop with us you stupid fag.

There was also threads about multiple mmos Holla Forums would play together among several other games.

You are just being a pathetic attention whore.

Lurk more and stop bitching.

I haven't really played online since 2009 but here's what I think of all of that in relation to my experience

Normal
Normal, also hilarious
That sounds awful
Not sure what this is
This sounds even more awful
Depends, is it shit talking racism like i've seen? That's cool. Is it Holla Forums tier spamming nigger nigger chink every five seconds? Not cool
That's always been a thing
MLG has existed for over a decade
Why shouldnt you?

We can play whenever you want bro. Just let me know:

/id/cloudu11

I love that millenials are so fucking shit at life that they try using the act of "trying hard" at something as an insult to discourage anyone from ever progressing or doing better than anyone else.

and do what?

I'm up for it, try contacting JelloMeister ingame.

because that would completely obliterate the point of anonymity you fucking retard

that dance bit is only when games have a dance animation and someone encourages everyone to not play and just use the dance animation in the middle of the match.

Anyway, I'm going to play some xonotic (it's free, open source etc, just google it faggot) for a while. Hijacking server 142.4.214.189:26010 if you want to join.

Well Grindframe is a piece of shit, and homeworld is older than fuck so it's a niche playerbase.

also you sound like a mincing faggot who complains and suddenly "Drops connection and can't reconnect" the second something doesn't go your way.

You sound like a little whiny fag OP.
I don't think people wanna play with little whiny faggots.

Learn to write, you'll make some friends.

Oh it's you, you ever get around to finishing Afraid of Monsters or Spookys House?

Must be escape from battle card.
idk tho

Just find around 3-5 people to keep in touch with and play deathmatch/duel/coop with them.

I'll never understand.

The reason why multiplayer sucks: Modern netcode.

Reward players with a bad connection and punish players for having the "wrong" connection.

It's a cancer that has spread even into old games like CSS thanks to steam & hidden path

You can't have fun rolling a dice, unless it's a board game.

Almost

you forgot people who get steam, make a group, then just dick around in chat all day instead of playing games because they're huge nerds with no jobs or ambition

what do jobs have to do with it?

you already know.

even if you haven't even played, but you know. you just don't know that you know.

Friends, having a circle of them, is portrayed as common in media, but it's actually a rarity. Most people will be alone for half of their lives. Others might have one, maybe two people.

Some people are lucky to find people who actually want to play video games.

shut up NEERRRDDDDDD

Address: 8ch.servers.moe
Port: 64738

Gonna shill for the Holla Forums mumble. Just try to ban me Mark, you fat fucking kike.

I'd say it has to do with how instead of having fun with a multiplayer game by playing whatever and doing your thing, you choose to exploit anything for even a slight advantage

I mean hey it's the developer's fault for not balancing their shit so it ends up with everyone playing with the OP weapon of the month, but you have to be a tryhard to do that and consider yourself good at the game

Multiplayer is a dead concept since it relies on the natural intelligence of the average internet user.

Maybe if video game AI had progressed at all in the past 30 years.
I can only handle so much pathfinding, input reading and inflated stats fam.

I mastered versing CPU's when I was a child, as I Imagine most people do.
Currently the experience of a singleplayer game can't even come close to the unpredictable challenge that another human can offer.

You most likely have a frail ego or are just too intimidated by the interaction with another player, you need to get over it. You're just holding back you own personal development.

All my friends are blizzdrones and only play heroes of the storm and overwatch with the occasional call of duty and dark souls.

i'll play vidya with you
but only if i can bully you with my penis

Smash Dick Bros anywan?

NNID: MarkMann447

Go play sports, nigger. Video games are personal entertainment.

or to bully my dick mercilessly

I guess I can't expect more from a phone service, but I can't get my sit wrecked by time witches like this…