ITT: Post shows you liked from your childhood

ITT: Post shows you liked from your childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSHMDCguI84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was probably Garfield at his finest within the actual franchise itself, pretty nostalgic. The barnyard animals were pretty fun but I was confused because none of them seemed like they were actually friends with Garfield so I guess life is full of lies.
Pic related is the one thing I'll never forget though.

I really liked that show.

What's that, X-O Squad?

the barnyard characters are from a second comic from Jim Davis called U.S. Acres (also called Orson's Farm outside the US). It ran from 1986 to 1989

Wait. U.S. Acres was a comic strip? Before the cartoon?

by two years, yes

Mummies Alive, actually

My nigga!

teletoon aired these shorts all the god damn time, and i liked them better than most of the shit there.

This was the bomb, fuck yo kid up with surrealist shit

Was this the first cartoon to parody starwars? Did it start the starwars cartoon parody cancer?

Well, there was the animated part of the Star Wars Holiday Special with the rubber-motion droids. But I'm pretty sure that Muppet Babies was the first cartoon to parody Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Hey, I remember this. Wasn't there an episode where it goes looking for its ma or something?

This was the only baby spinoff cartoon that was any good.

Just bought the DVD. Gonna have a nice nostalgia trip

I didn't have Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon until very late in my childhood, all I had was Fox Kids and old soviet cartoons.

I loved them! Some of them really had it's own unique charm.

He's bad news.

The mole is Czech, not Soviet.

He was terrorizing the neighborhood before muslims made it cool.

Good taste, OP.

I got a chuckle from that. I take it the other episodes aren't as good?

gonna need a webm of that

It was the leg warmers, wasn't it?

best parts were where the editors fucked up voices rarely. fonzie's voice coming out of mz piggy. skeeter's voice coming out of wralph, etc

On the contrary. The '80s/Early '90s Garfield cartoons are probably the best Garfield has ever been

This was an actual tv show that played in the mornings and lunch times up here in canada. whenn I was a lad it curiously peaked my interest, but I had to quickly change the channel when mom came into the room.

speaking of legwarmers…
This was an actual tv show that played in the mornings and lunch times up here in canada. whenn I was a lad it curiously peaked my interest, but I had to quickly change the channel when mom came into the room.

Sorry I know it's not a cartoon, but I forgot to mention that the show I was missing while I was watching women do stretches was Batman (Adam West). Yes, it was a confusing time for me. I was never really sure if I was making the right choice

It also shows in the comics. They were at their best during that period, too.

Plus the fact its all she wore

I used to think this show was a figment of my imagination because nobody acknowledged it's existence except me.

That's how I felt about Filmore! for the longest time.

That shit was unreal, translating crimes into middle school scenarios got pretty wiggy.

A lot of good taste in this thread. Going to post one you guys might remember if you live/lived in Canada. Pics Related is Mona the Vampire, a very wholesome show from what I remember. I vaguely remember having a crush on the protagonist as a kid, probably helped lead to the life of edge/was because of the life of edge I was destined for :^).

I remember this always coming on but me never really watching it.

some more pics

If nothing else, Canada does some cute girls.

This show was alright, I remember they were still showing reuns well into my high school years.

There's very few cartoons (hell, shows in general) with chase scenes as good as Fillmore's.

webm?

Would love to, but I don't know how.

Holy shit I remember the episode where Phantomface or whatever turns all the bugs the kids brought to school giant, but absolutely nothing else about that show.

Holy shit.

I always mistook that show with Mucha Lucha

I remembered too. They even made a crossover with Totally Spies.

Why they made Diana Lombard his Half-sister? In the Original Martin Mystere, Diana was his girlfriend

I always thought I dreamt this show. Always saw ads for it, never saw it.

some of these were well into my mid to late teens..

add all these sans courage to this post:

most of this thread is my childhood. Heathcliff, garfield, muppet babies, BTAS, etc

Its a way of life.

Yep, both are indistinguishable one from the another

Beakman's world is not a cartoon, but it was a good show. Please don't make a current year reboot

I used to be obsessed with the black kid's super calculator and wanted to build one. I really liked the art, too, it reminded me of Dilbert.

I agree. Last thing we need is sony fucking it up.

For some reason the door animation reminded me of this guy's stuff.

fuck you for making me laugh like a dumbass in office

They didn't air it when I was young, but watching it today I can see why everyone considers it top tier comfy
I remember seeing Fat Dog Mendoza from time to time and although it was translated, I still couldn't understand what the fuck it was about. I guess it doesn't fit in this thread because I didn't like it, except for the theme song

I didn't have cable as a kid, so I watched cartoons either on PBS or hand-me-down VHS tapes I would get from older cousins.

i'd fuck sabrina

A Sabrina for ants?

I'd fuck her and Tabitha.

I'd fuck an ant.

Will we ever get anything as slick in style as MiB anymore?

My nigga. So I wasn't the only one who liked that show.

I'd Fuck Me
I'd Fuck Me Hard

Lloyd wasn't the best, but it was definitely pretty great. Sometimes the character interactions felt a little phoned in, but it had some damn good episodes. The one where Boomer turns out to be a crown prince was my favorite.

the episode of llyod in space where the brain and the big guy fuse into one being gave me nightmares

The only good thing I'm hearing is pregnant Sabrina.

the character designs and artstyle of that show offend me

i'd rather pregnant tabitha

>>>/fur/

Upon reflection, I've noticed that Filmore was reasonably well animated, but it was the plot that kept me coming back. I remember when they revealed that Filmore used to be a juvenile delinquent, and turned cop– I mean hall monitor after a particularly egregious prank, I thought it was super sick. I need to look for this show and watch all of it.

I was about to say I wish there were more plot-driven shows out there, but then I remembered Bojack and SJWUniverse exist, and realized maybe this isn't the right period of time for that.

Is this guy still even doing work?

Was it a trick or a treat?

Yeah, the regular comic ended but a Patreon-funded miniseries popped up with the same site and same schedule of once-a-month updates and multiple pages. But this time they're big color pages.

why?

Nice to know

What's this?

The Quebecois knew what they're doing.

The episode where they have to interview a serial kille- I mean, a serial graffiti vandal was great.

They dubbed this in English and aired this on Nickelodeon in the mid-80's, uncensored, which was pretty ballsy given the mild swearing, cartoon nudity, violence, blood, death, llama turds,and actual nudity and decapitated chickens in the real life tail end educational segments.

Great fucking show.