DmC is a really great game BECAUSE I haven't played the Devil May Cry Series

at this point I don't even care if people like the gameplay.
But the amount of people who think this games story is some kind of master piece sickening.

How low is the bar Holla Forums

like all hipsters, they only pretend to like it because they know someone else hates it.

The story had a cool "They Live" concept

Unfortunately the execution was cringeworthy

Reminder that most of the people who like DmC are spics

Vote Trump 2016 to remove Donte

We had a shitton of shilling of this game when it was about to release back at halfchan. A lot of that bullshit was about how the story was great compared to the other DMCs.
Fuck you, nigger. DMC3 had a simple yet very strong story, way stronger than DmC.

Huh?

That's literally the same attitude contrarians on imageboards have. I see people on Holla Forums liking TTG just because it upsets Weeb Titans fans. Both shows are shit anyways so the bickering is rather pointless.

The thing that pisses me off the most about them ripping off they live is that i remember when i first watched it.
This is your god
was a really powerful image.

and DmC literally has Gluttony is good.
I find it insulting to the original movie

It makes me sad that the only thing going for this game was the level design

They had a concept for a story that was fool proof, but Jesus did we all underestimate how big of fools Ninja Theory was

oh the irony

it makes me sad that Ninja Theory was hired
specifically for they're writing and that was the worst part of the game.

If you check the negative reviews and discussion boards you can actually find a pretty good analysis of a game's flaws 9 times out of 10. Every other review will be varying degrees of trash though

An alarming number of SupCom FA reviews talk about how impossible the first level of the campaign is, but you'll get one or two people that talk about the community/FAF, how it compares to other RTS' etc and will point out the AI/pathing flaws and potential pacing issues depending on playstyle

Does it make you even more sad that people are looking forward to their next game because of their supposed literary reputation as well?

Not really
I could give less of a shit about hellblade
and I seriously doubt that DmC 2 will ever happen

i'm just hoping that DMC5 is announced this year

Wonder how much will be change in the inevitable remake of the film

OP even you're a bigger cocksucker than whoever that fag was.

The game was pretty fun as a game, it just was shit as a DMC

FUCK YOU

They won't have the glasses to begin with. I've been trying to ignore the fact that it exists.

damn son this is some subliminal trips right there

KNOW THEE

FORNICATE THOU

Their mistake was calling it DMC, it went downhill from there

True, it's one of the worst stories in gaming ever, almost as bad as the original DMC.

Guess the game.

At least the original DMC had some alright Metroidvania style exploration

DmC is even worse because at least DMC1 knew it was a shitty B-movie plot and rolled with it. It was a fun with hammy voice acting and stupid lines that people can still laugh at today.

DmC jerks off about how "Shakespearean" it is, the writer literally called it that. It tries to be edgy and "artful" while carrying a shitty political message. So no, it's not almost as bad as DMC1, it's significantly worse. DmC is fucking garbage on every conceivable level.

user, you got that wrong, the only way to play that shit is to install the taco mod and think the game was made by some white mexicans from argentina.

It was a voice actor actually, I think it was Your Bitch's voice actress.

First dumbass post on Holla Forums of the day for me. Argument invalidated.

Fucking Pokemon Black and White had a better story than DMC and that's not even close to 10/10 as much as I loved it.

Don't even register that spew as an educated opinion.