Trump is wrong - Saudi Arabia, not Iran is the world's 'number one terrorist state'

rt
.com/op-edge/376831-trump-saudi-arabia-iran/
archive.is/UaSTW

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1
r*t.com/usa/377087-cia-awards-saudi-antiterrorism/
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saudi are kikes and Israel is an shorter too.

*exporter

Saudis and jews, both bad news

So go nuke the Wahabbis then, Russia. What are you waiting for? They created a holocaust in Yemen where the poor people living a hard life are, right? Stop those evil doers.

Don't worry you'll all get your turn.

somebody post that webm. i wanna save it

Bump.

Anyone have a good book recommendation about Saudi-USA-Israel triangle?

House of Saud
15,000 members, 2000 have any real power
Most of those princes operate on their own besides the allegiance to the crown.
So you can see there are some parties who can theoretically do their own thing and fund radicals as well.
Its not something you can control really, princes probably all have their own way of looking at things since there is nobody like in democratic system, really keeping everyone in check all the time.
But the King and the Crown are getting along with Trump, theres even Saudi officials DEFENDING Trumps travel ban…

I think any countries south east of greece need removing.

Things like this are what makes me doubt him

What did Cyprus ever do wrong?

Here's an idea: Anybody and everything from the Middle East is bad and should not be trusted.

Israel is actually #1 with Saudi Arabia at a very close second.

Become half turk.

OY VEY GOYIM HOW COULD THE DEATH TOLL BE IN THE NEGATIVE THIS OFFENDS THE MEMORY OF THE SIXTY POINT NINE TRILLION

Reminder: Only reason why no one is going after the Saudis is due to how they control the oil

Remember the 1973 oil crisis with OPEC?

Saudi Arabia is part of OPEC. The US needs to become completely oil indepedent away from OPEC first before they go after the Saudis.

Iraqi are fine people though.

shut up mudshit

Fuck Saudi Arabia too

Trump merely stated the lies of the former administration in order to allow his detractors and enemies the chance to pin the lie on him. That's clever right there, as it allows Russia the space to open a narrative of critique, as demonstrated by this RT article. In criticizing Trump for getting it wrong, they are criticizing ZOG and ZOG can do little about it. Trump is tag-teaming in a WWE match, playing the bad guy and Putin gets the belt. In WWE, of course, everyone is a winner because its a show and not a competition…

Used to be, now that the Shia regime got toppled thanks to US neocohens, they are no better than Saudis.

I'm deporting you first. They used to be bunch of Christians there. A single well-off man used to have income for bunch of related families. I have Iraqis telling me how good their own grown food and fresh meat was before they were forced to join the ((global markets)) and now receive shitty food from Iran. "Religion of peace" changed everything after bombing them by using their own children to carry bombs around.

man you mudshits are fucking relentless

FUCKING MUDSHIT SHILLS REEE

I don't think they even get paid 6 shekels per post; more like .25 of a shekel since they can continously subvert each thread with ease and high frequency.

How fucking low this board has sunk.
Oh, shit I'm a genius. Maybe I should run for president?
Why yes user that is true and if you reread my plan you'll notice that at no point do I say otherwise. See you've just purposefully confused foreign and internal policy because you've bought into Holla Forums's retarded plan to elect a degenerate Zionist puppet because you are an idiot who's more interested in "winning" than you are in the truth.

Actually that's Israel, doubt will be hearing that from anyone though

The dubs confirm. Israel is the terrorist state!

muh dick

Trump never said Iran is the worlds number one terrorist state, he said Syria is. Which is really a fact, because that's where ISIS is based.

of course he is, he's (((their))) goy toy. why do you think jewtanyahoo likes him

Kurds and Persians are shitskins and don't deserve an ounce of pity from us. While I don't really want to wage war against you right now, your pathetic attempts at shilling only reinforce your inferiority.

likely one of the last mistakes americans made, in fact. he is with a high chance the last u.s. president, by far.

the rest of the world is hell-bent on stopping the u.s.
and bugers be like: this will play out i'm sure.
nope.

whatever you say goatfucker

no matter, thanks to kek, i can sit out the nuclear apocalpyse comfy in my bat cave to come out after the demise of man.
brisk!

kiss my hair aryan ass you fat fuck.

hehe, nope. i'm no sandnigger you jew. but you are.

You can't even type english properly you shitskin in denial.

i considered this as an act of inception. you can get people to go along with anything if you make them think it was their idea.

death to zion btw

thank you.

just because the money comes from "saudis" it doesnt mean its the same thing as "cia funding isis"

its more along the lines of soros and the rioters, sorry, 'protesters'.

/thread

(Annoyed fatherly tone) "When are you kids gonna learn to start usin' all those nice color Shlomos I gave you. They're already formatted as PNGs for quick, handy use
and look so much better than the old faded black and white crap."

You can get 'em here:
8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1

Holy fuck who gives a shit about any of those countries. Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran are all theocratic shitholes devoted to semitism in all it's forms. They need to all burn equally.

I don't know. Do you think they will cover this?:

CIA awards Saudi prince medal for anti-terror efforts

r*t.com/usa/377087-cia-awards-saudi-antiterrorism/

Stopped reading there.

jackpot

This. We keep getting raided by peftypol telling us we have to attack iran for israel. But its saudi arabia

This triggers the 8cuck

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom. com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom. com/zionist-trump-at-aipac/

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom. com/war-with-iran-agenda-11-signs/

Thank you & Good night

With Qatar coming in a close second.

good night dumb kike.

To be fair, if Iran thinks it's going to be attacked by US, and is gearing up for a future war, that's got to be making Israel pretty twitchy. I can't see many western countries supporting a pre-emptive strike on Iran, nor all-out war, not after the shitstorm the Iraq war created. UK gov is hestitant to get involved like that again after the dodgy dossier incident.

Watching parliament debate Syria action it was repeatedly brought up as reasoning against.

There was this one MP beating the war drum hard and providing arguments in favor of attacking Assad. Googled his name and, surprise surprise, he's part of the Tribe.