How do you expect to build a functioning communist society where everyone works for the good of the collective without...

How do you expect to build a functioning communist society where everyone works for the good of the collective without even guaranteeing men a wife?

Communism is not a utilitarian happy land. It's not a society meant to make you happy, but to make you free.

Robo waifus

What if they want women and not robots?

I doubt there would be that much marriage in a stateless classless society. Marriage is primarily a religious and economic arrangement, I don't see how it would persist if the material conditions perpetuating it disappear

Fucking plebs

3DPG or 3D cyberloli goddess

Sexbots, the good ones would be *better* than women. The manosphere talks about how said sexbots will liberate you from the restrictions of "female nature" (i.em females are the "gatekeepers" and "bottleneck" for sex). It will also benefit females as well, but males probably better as they're less likely to go rape people or kill themselves or go postal cause no pussy.

We are already free so why do we need communism

But I want a woman to share a life with and have children with. Not everyone is an autistic neckbeard that just wants some soulless fuck hole.

kys

But I want a woman to share a life with and have children with

I feel bad for you.

So you want entire population of earth to become a bunch of weirdos.

Because that is what might happen if children are raised by robot nannies. Any neglect of the children has adverse effects.

We have our evolutionary baggage as human beings. Children are meant to be raised by humans, not machines.

Because if what you propose is to happen, then we might as well copy our neural networks on a computer simulation and just live like that.

No need to bother with inefficient 60-80 kg of organic matter that requires constant energy and material intake.

Who knows what happens in the far future. Why couldn't be earth the sort of indian reservation for entire humanity? With every human being free to either explore the secrets of the universe, invent new machines, or, god forbid, choose to pass on the knowledge on to new persons that are the children. And for that you need to find your marriage partner.

I know it is merely a jest aimed at a vulnerable dreamer.

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
This is a public advisory for your protection. This post:

Was determined to have a DANGEROUSLY HIGH amount of spooks. Direct contact is not recommended. Ingestion is not recommended. If got in eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water and call your doctor. If you feel yourself becoming nationalistic, xenophobic, or appealing to human nature, apply The Ego and Its Own directly to the spooked area before contacting your local spook treatment center for further instructions.

This has been a public service announcement.

Then be a nice person who someone might want to spend their life with voluntarily

But you ARE an autistic faggot.

Freedom from capitalism, dumb ass.

SPOOKY

Then why do they want to force women to fuck them

It definitely will be SPOOKY if children grown and raised by robots turn out to be permanently broken psychopaths

Kek being a meat bag is suffering.

This tbh

Not everyone wants or deserves a mate.

not everyone deserves to have health care, food, or electricity

I don't.

In communism the collective is also one's self-interest. It is not a coercive, alien entity but rather a union of freely associated individuals providing each other mutual aid in the creation of decent standards of life.

[ S M H ] [ T B H ] [ F A M ] [ L O L ]
pick your shitpost

Artificial wombs lol

You dont beed a marriage partber for that. Humanity, assuming FTL isnt a real/practical thing, can send seed ships with thousands of sperm and eggs out and have the seed ship build a basic habitat and Terraform the planet before hatching the embryos and growing a human population on the planet grown by robot parents. Itll be "weird" but fuck it humanity is spreading.

What is a soul and how dont robots have them?

shit b8

Only if the robot can totally do all the things that a mother can do. If the robot is an artificially intelligent machine, capable of perfectly simulating a human being, then of course I can concede my statements, regarding the children being psychopaths.

And then if the robot nannies can handle the human interactions as they grow up and somehow raise them to be a decent human beings, that also requires total simulation of it being a human being.

There are just way too much factors and lessons to be learned when growing up, that you learn by interacting with your parents, and then with peers. How is one supposed to substitute the parents? Have a super intelligent AI masquerade as imperfect parent? Or simulate an imperfect parent? By imperfect I mean for them to err is to be human. Not being a maladjusted person unfit to be a parent.

But then again, you can have perfect loving parents who care about you and still end up having depression, being a social cripple and hating yourself.

But a simple life in artificial environment might lead to variety of wrongness. But in order to stimulate mental growth by grieving over a loss of a close person, this artificial environment might drive some to depression and suicide, causing others to deal with it.

It is an interesting scenario the whole being raised by artificial intelligence thing. Would the artificial intelligence allow the kid to learn about neural network, even attempt to create an artificial intelligence? How does the cold calculus of that apply to the simple fact that any artificial intelligence is a creation of an animal. By extension no matter how smart that AI would be, it would still amount to as much as a calculator. Can something that can be viewed as a calculator raise successfully a child?

Why not spread just the robots, and have the robots spread communism on planets with intelligent life, them becoming the aliens that some alien Juan Posadas will dream about.

That is if the aliens don't prove to be wiser than us and proceed to communism without a nasty prolonged period of economic exploitation.

you are like the most active poster on this board it sometimes seems, i vote that we put you + anfem on an island together and let true love blossom

Stirner fags deserve aids + genital mutilation in a third world country

wew

wew

read marx pleb

Because im a human speciesist, or partisan to the posthuman species which will be sentient and descended from humanity.

Think outside of the box.

holy shit shut the fuck up about your virginity
no one gives a fuck
you never stop fucking talking about how you dont get pussy jesus christ