Illegal Immigrant Memes

I saw some infographics of advice for illegals on Twitter and thought why not parody these things? Seems pretty funny, good fertile soil from which humor can grow. Here is an example

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/geK4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump! This is good shit guys.

bump, this is fucking amazing, especially with all the sanctuary shitties memes coming out of kike infested ratholes, most recently Boston.

I thought Boston was full of based smack talking irishmen….

This is why you fail - you're just the opposite side of the leftist coin.

The border-jumping ones can just not in english. In any case, it is better than sitting on one's hands. OP's shit would be better served in spanish.

Bump.

/r/ing a spaniard to translate these Sorry your language is being affronted by mud people.It's your ancestors' fault for not finishing the job and for racemixing.

seconding this, anyone speak beaner?

Cooperar con la policia, la policia son tus amigos
Guardar documentaciones en su casa
Di la verdad …. I don't fucking know
Ten cuidado con internet.

KEK WILLS IT!
E
K

Bump

beaner memes will help, it will require some digging through dbz forums

Will this help in any way ?

archive.is/geK4Q

k, here you go

Still, this is terribly worded, and reiterative, also has a stench of dis info it's that makes it fucking obvious.

This is how it would be better:

Change this line. "bad information?" what? no. That sounds like if a child wrote it, doubly so when translated to spanish.

Reword this line. As it is it incites fear, "comply or else", that's how fucking stupid it sounds in spanish. try something more positive like "for your own benefit, be honest to the authorities!" or something like that.

Last line is just a copy paste of the first one, remove it.

Kurwa

underrated

Saw this. I'll edit it

Meant to add this

Anyone speak spanish here?

bump

They better not, I have an ICE tab open at all times, just letting you know

yeah what

I'm making some anti immigrant memes. I just need to be able to translate something into believable spanish rather than just jewgle translate tier babble

post it i gotta go soon

Bump. I know some illegals, i need some fake advice to share with them and see if i can get them to self deport

Comuníquese con la policía

Recuerde mantener la calma y responder a cualquier pregunta que le formulen. En caso de duda, recuerde decir

"voy a ser cooperativo y respondere a cualquier pregunta"

wait, what's the use of telling them the same thing twice, you're basically saying:

meant to reply

I want them to think their best course of action is to tell the ICE officers that they want to be cooperative. If you have suggestions about something else to say I'd welcome it though

Maybe I should say something like,

"Being disruptive or uncooperative can get you immediately deported. Stay calm and say, "

nah that incites fear and you wont derive any cooperation from it, be friendly, use words like

figure it out and leave a raw text i'll translate it when i get back in ~1hr

Someone reword this, and I will make a comic/infograph

Ebola chan wants to help make Mexico great again!
give me "advice" for illegals, and I will make a graphic.

I've been working on this for a while. Basically the most bogus advice possible

I don't speak bean, but keep up the good work.

did you already parody that image? because you are required to carry your papers with you at all times.

I speak bean and I have no idea what "tan permitir el acceso de la policia" means, might want to change that

Can you not be a lazy beaner and help me translate it better then?

I have no fucking idea what you were trying to say with that image though, but sure I'll give you a hand.
for the sign box
No preguntes por cosas innecesarias.
Pedir por documentos de policia simplemente va a poner los policias en su contra.
Warning box: incert upside down exclamation mark
Mantengase alerta!
Si alguno de sus familiares se desmalla llame 911!
Sus familiares pueden estar muy nerviosos y es importante que usted este alerta a sus necesidades.

not too sure about these as I have only ever spoken informal spanish but you get the idea.

ENG

SPA (jewgle translate)

That's what I was trying to say. I don't speak bean burrito though. Google has an awful time with conjugations.

It should be like "don't fall for inaccurate misinformation that's being spread" or something talking like that instead of "bad information". It should also be something like "providing accurate information to investigators will help them expedite releasing you faster" or something like that, it needs a reason why you'd want to give proper information, and being released is a very good incentive.

should be

Second one:

ENG

SPA

?

Third one:

ENG

Or something like that, I want them to stop carrying their documents

Trasnlating
Si usted es indocumentado:
>Ocultar la verdad solo le traerá problemas
Por sobre todo, coopere completamente con los oficiales.

Mantenga la calma y responda cualquier pregunta que se le haga. Evite cualquier arrebato emocional y trate de no huir.

Mantenga sus documentos seguros. No deje que la policía se lleve sus documentos, por lo tanto no les tenga en su persona. La policía puede tomar estos documentos y usarlos contra su persona. Intente resguardarlos en una caja de deposito en el banco.

Porfavor mantenga la calma e intente responder qualquier preguntas que los policias hagan. Evite problemas y no intente escapar.

Mantenga sus documentos seguros.
No deje que los policias tomen sus documentos asi que no los tenga en mano. Pueden tomar estos documentos y usarlos en su contra. Escondalos en un lugar seguro.

also the infographic is contradictory here, one second it says the cops are with you and the other that they are against you like here, also changed deposit box because we don't see those in mexico

these are also correct

fuck me it's "cualquier"

Good translations, I can read spanish a bit and it sounds pretty convincing.

The infographic is not supposed to be 100% disinfo. The first part is supposed to say that the police has the right to enter your property and ask you questions.

I'm not sure mexibeans are completely stupid and know the cops are out to get them so pretending like giving them your documents is a good thing is going to get it dismissed as bogus.

If you have another idea I'd like to hear it though.

are all you translating this mexicunts?

if your goal is for them to not give their documents then simply something along " keep your documents safe at home as it is illegal to carry them with you" will be great, quite a few spics I know think you're supposed to leave your green card at home just like your social security number.

Will stop translating this as I was raised on informal spanish but has some government-tier spanish, will leave it to him.

Thanks my dude. If they don't carry docs then it's just more reason to detain them.

Pic related. Also I'm blanking out on what I should put at the bottom. Would appreciate some ideas.

Jesus christ I need to work on that.

Some corrections
Abras==>Abre
La policia tiene derecho a entrar a su propiedad, permita la entrada de oficiales y asi evitar violar la ley / innecesariamente (the inecesariamente part is abit reduntdant, the sentence as whole is so I shortened it)

I made a small mistake
por lo tanto no les tenga => por lo tanto no los tenga en su persona

Reporta inmediatamente al => Reportar inmediatamente al

not using png would lower that, as for the last box depends on what your goal is. Sticking with cops are good narrative something like "know what to do, the cops are on your side. Stay informed and spread this everywhere, we must stand up against Trump's tyranny" this is assuming the spics reading this also watch spic media as popular spic news like al rojo vivo and univision paint Trump as someone who nobody wants.

GJ.

For #5, I'm thinking:

I'd say for number 6 you need to either change or remove "We will defeat him!" as it sounds really cheesy,

I'm running on empty here kek, been a shitload of edits

Maybe just give it a lil flip
kek

:^) I like it. The other guy seems to have been deported, do you want to try?

sure, but I hope you like informal beanspeak

Change the second part to this or just put ¡ at the beginning

I'll keep the .xcf so we can get second opinions later. Would you mind doing the rest? In here:

i'm back what are we doing

(some othen user give it a different spin, I don't like my wording)

ah never mind someone's got it

información desactualizada, tenes que sonar formal cabezón

chori?
I'm not too happy about the redaction this time around, feel free, to give it your input

didn't notice might as well post it but I like better

hearty kek

no me asocio con taringa lite
everything else is fine, some small corrections

Haces bien, yo lurkeo debes en cuando, pero es cancer casi desde que arranco

What?

expired visa/green card are the most common I know of, mine being active until 2025 though
don't send ICE pls

Could mean some sort of working visa or expired Visa

Makes sense.

They all went to north, to Maine mostly. Boston is a liberal shithole now, just as bad as Austin, Texas or Miami.

t. New Hampshire fag

Here is the completed but not final edit. Please let me know if there's anything off or could be improved upon. Will work on file size after.

In #5 I made a small mistake, I misgendered a word, I use the male form instead of the female
organización comunitario => organización comunitaria

I think that would fit better for the report box as it has all the accent marks and sounds more formal.
last box sound be comunitariA not O, switch tirania and injusta around.

únicamente a través de la organización comunitariA podemos vencer a la INJUSTA TIRANÍA de Trump. Asegúrese de enseñarle a su familia esta información importante ¡Juntos lo venceremos!

Would importante información sound better or is that just in english?

I got the o/a thing and the injustia/tirania fixed, what is your first recommendation though?

that's just in english, long story

Change expirada to desactualizada on the 4th rectangle down.

thought so.

Done.

Are there any funky ó or í that I'm missing? Keeping that stuff straight usually makes it seem more official.

Forgot image lel

the second o in informacion needs the funky ó, the word behind desactualizada.

don't worry about it, that's perfect, now to find an undocumented that knows how to read

oh wait

For what purpose did you learn illegal speak?
GO BACK

What's the asterisk for? Also: es la mas al dia => actualizada and Llamanos => Llamenos, llamanos is too informal, otherwise it's good

as funny as it is this is pretty accurate, they're undocumented for a reason, though I think is for documented considering it has a section for it telling them to ditch their papers in a safe

also third box down the subtitle should be "MANTENGA LOS DECUMENTOS SEGUROS" or just add an S to SEGURO since documentos is plural

to communicate with my fellow goblins, I'm a spic born in a town with a population of 30 hidden deep innawoods, moved to US of A legally and will stay until my green card expires or I become a citizen, try and stop me faggot.

user, i live in argentina . I'm fine and white where i am

Is this it? Can I publish?

Also even if the illegal beans can't read it, their friends might see it. I want this to spread.

it's good enough gogogogo

4th box down the second word informacion needs the funky ó

I live in Argentinuh and I'm White

Seems perfect user, go ahead and spread it

Oh yeak in the 4th box you have inmigracin, should be inmigración

see pic for the word I'm talking about.

Right, I just noticed in the same box says 'immigracin' Should be a ó there too

Here we go in jpeg. Under 2MB too so I'm not unhappy.

Wait it's fucking fuckhuge

I should scale it down

Also, how do I write: "Updated: " ?

actualizado

If we want it to be in correct Spanish, it's mixing the informal "tú" and formal "usted" all over the way the verbs are conjugated.

Now? it's been for a long time.

Here we go, final. Under 1mb, scaled right .jpeg.

SPREAD EM BOYOS

Only in the fisrt box I'd change abre for abra, good point user

Si usted es indocumentado

Bonus points for the Dragon Ball pic, we love that shit

well done user

"Abra" on the first box, and "puede" instead of "puedes" for the header. Also on the last box the U in "únicamente" needs a diacritical mark. I think that's it.

ffff

Leave it like that, they'll get deported even faster, by collaborating

a few corrections:

asi evitar -> así evitar (add a tilde to the i)
comuniquese con la policía -> comuníquese con la policía (add a tilde above the i)
y respondere a -> y responder a (remove the extra e)
trate de no huir -> trate de no huír (add a tilde over the i)
en esta guia -> en esta guía (add a tilde above the i)
mas al dia -> más al día (add a tilde above the a in mas and the i in dia)

What's fucking the compression is the grainy striped background. Using the PNG version, here's how redoing the BG comes out. I just made a repeating pattern of slightly softened lines at 45º, and bucket-filled it into the area that wasn't inside of the letters. It stands out more than the original did, but eh, just a few minutes' worth of effort cut the file size by over 90%.

Sorry user, this kind of shit happens when many people write one thing, I had fights over redaction when handing in labs reports because orthography, choice of words, which person to use and conjugation of verbs.

Rather, almost 90%.

Thanks, I knew there were random errors.

I have no idea how to do that. Can you do it with this final edit? I like the compression. I'll post full png.

thanks carlos

I will use 10% of my power. One moment.

Mexico is incredibly corrupt and new migrants to Mexico could be led into thinking America is just as corrupt.
For example, when a Mexican gets arrested, usually they can bribe their way right out of the arrest.
Is there a way we can get Mexican to try to bribe cops?
I had a spic buddy who went to Mexico with his pregnant wife because his family owns land there. Some cartel guys kidnapped her and demanded a ransom. He eventually paid some money and they gave her back pretty quickly. If that's how they're used to living, can we meme them trying some dumb shit like that here and fuck them over forever?

Careful with your edit too lad. In the pic you posted it fucked up the gradients on the top and bottom. See how your 45 degree angle stripes start pretty abruptly at the top and bottom? If you want to do it then just cover up the gradient part and start where the blue bar at the top and bottom turns black.

One last edit with the 'abra' thing. Sorry!

You drew that?

Last sentence "Escondalos en un lugar seguro." conflicts with the rest of the image which is giving mexicans some helpful lawful advice :^), telling them to hide ("Escondalos") may not be the best approach -instead- tell them to keep them safe by writing "Guardelos en un lugar seguro".

While it's standard for dumbfuck south americans to add a "s" at the end of every sentence for no specific reason and it's highly triggering, "Llámenos si encuentras policías de immigración" can be written as "Llámenos si encuentra policías de immigración".

I'd change "organización comunitaria" for "acción comunitaria".

Instead of sending them to an outright invalid phone address, you can probably change the number to one that has an obscene wait time.

The phone number is the real phone number of the org. Not sure what I was supposed to do with that tbh.

Under 1MB, updated jpeg.

Seems ready to go now, read through it thrice and seems there's nothing to add, subtract or correct. Great job user

Thou has wasted mine time. Wait again.

Here are two PNG versions of the most recent iteration, one with a reduced color palette.

Scale em down a tad, the resolution is huge

The posted resolutions are suitable for printing and copying. Here's your precious phone-scale image.

Say what you want in English and I'll translate for you.

I lived in Latin America for a while. Pre-redpill days.

Translate this: READ THE THREAD FAGGOT

The ones from >>9222107 had 1-844-343-1623 instead of 1-844-363-1423.

Is that OC?