Shadilay 2.0: Drunken Irish Boogalo

I was browsing irish music on youtube and it came to my atention this song, its not the song itself but the cover they are 4 pepes on it, the song is from a Shane MacGowan, a very drunken irish singer.
Is meme magic back with another kek approved song?
I think this is the rarest pepe i have seen in a while.
youtu be.com/watch?v=-GZ8ZQvrfJc

Other urls found in this thread:

yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_23
y
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Aristoph. Frogs 215&lang=original
youtu.be/6nEXgxTpxAM?t=85
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irish music is comfy

is that 4th one fucking wearing panties on his face?

Agreed, i love irish republican music in special.

It seems to be.

Fuck!!
I was waiting Florence and the Machine and got hear rape instead.

Here's a higher resolution album cover

Those are picasso style pepes.

My bad, this is the actual one i found
>yo utube.com/watch?v=ndO72ZlR4uc

I do find it somewhat concerning that there is an x on the forehead of one of the Pepes.

they look like niggers.
pepe doesn't have that red of lips
and it's >popes, one letter off from pepes
could be a counterfeit

also
um

redundant

June 23,1942 – World War II: The first selections for the gas chamber at Auschwitz take place on a train full of Jews from Paris.

Likely connected, but for the reasons stated, not a full resonance. Low level synchronicity certainly, thank you for sharing. Likely doesn't hold anywhere near the power of shadilay.

Sorry, OP. Those are goblins, and the song isn't very good or high energy. Don't go looking for meme magic, it comes looking for you when it is time.

Just look a picture of MacGowan the man if FUBAR, he is literally on wheelchair at 60 years old.

Perhaps an omen, but here is my interpretation.
SHADILAY BROTHERS

wow. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_23
some other weird shit in there

You are right.
That is uncanny.

Gary Og&Eire Og - youre welcome.

This.
Shadilay is pure memetic energy manifested in SO many ways, from the lyrics to the cover art to the name of the fucking band. This is nigger-tier levels of trying to force a meme.
PRAISE KEK

So irish republican music thread?
yo utube.com/watch?v=rjcJCRlCJJo

HOLD UP
23 is victory day in Estonia
" where the main adversary of the newly independent Estonia was Communist Russia"

Interesting

Oh, I like this game.

Guys, I think OP is onto something.

It's from the album called The Snake
The female form of Kek is Keket, a Snake

The Song With No Name
Anonymous

(keked)
Double dubs confirm

Oh bhoy.

Love this one
yo utube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

(Checked)
You may be onto something, though I contend that is correct in his assertion that this only has the vaguest of resonance with Kek's energies and Pepe memes.

But hey its something

Havent been listening to this stuff for a long time so I cant recall the names of the songs, theres one written by Sands I particularly liked, and a whole CD written in prison that I believe was DMCAd, or just disappeared for whatever reason.

The singer has a terrible voice, I mean objectively bad. And no, I see absolutely no meme magic here.

This one was compossed by Bobby Sands, fuck the brits that imprisoned the irishmen.
y outube.com/watch?v=nOu_d4qCiaA

There is some meme magic
DUBS OF TRUTH CONFIRM

So close…

Perhaps it could be related to the proliferation of those very common and poorly crafted Pepes that used to be all the rage on faceberg.
It could be that "here comes dat boi" meme that was also spread around like the cold on faceberg.
It could even be related to the husk of memetic energy that is halfchan.

quads checked

Nope, none confirmed. Just because the album cover has some green figures on it, doesn't mean it's meme magic you retard. If you're so desperate to see it in the world around you, you're likely doing it wrong.

Last one Ill post, this was it.

I'm going to have agree with this man's triple dubs.

Quads vs tripple dubs, what an epic battle.

checked

Its always fun to see the cancer get turned against them when we re-purpose it.

That fucker, Shane McGowan. The riff in the chorus is half stolen from Sean South of Garryowen!

From what i see he is a junkie and a drunken, the guy is utterly fucked up.

Shane McGowan has looked liked that for thirty years. If he ever looked sober, the country would shit itself.
Outside of Ireland, he's probably best known for this song with The Pogues (not The Popes).

FYI, this isn't a values dissonance thing like the Brits and their nightmare teeth. We realise that he looks like a fucked up alcoholic goblin creature. He's like our Gary Busey, if he sang instead of acted.

It's another love song, but a sad one.
There's quite a few songs that seem Kek-touched that deal with love, in my observations.

Kek & Keket. Bringin' about the world from the primordial chaos.

Self explanatory.
The following might be where it deviates, but as a hypothetical, perhaps an approved sentiment.

Singer beating the girl he loved. Doubt that'd be approved. And yet he loved her still, even after she left.

Might get closer to what Kek might approve of with those last two lines.

…but what do I know? I'm just a sentimental fool. Unless something happened between Kek and Keket. After all, we've got 'feels bad, man' Pepe, and a few other massively sorrowful Pepes. Still friends, but… not as close as they once were, and maybe never again. Constantly trying to make amends, but only getting back as far as being friends.

Not quite Pepes, in picture and in title. Singing of the snake from long ago. Something regretted?

Also, consider the meme of bullying your waifu. Don't do such things. Sure, it might be cute to see them cry, but you're causing them anguish. Protect their smile.
Then there's the timing of the find. In the lower right… snek. If there were something like my ponderings that occured, and if Kek is watching this board, feels bad, man. Or perhaps just the thought of such things.
Then there's the popularity of the Loss edit meme. It still goes strong.

I'd share a drink. Hopefully these are just speculation, and not something that occurred, but if it did, at least Kek seems to have gotten over things enough to help us out a little.

If I hadn't posted in this other thread to make sure that the captcha didn't pop up, this would have been dubs instead…

was my post, over in the thread about german women finally speaking out about the refugees.

Every frog needs his paddy me boyos.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Aristoph. Frogs 215&lang=original

NOPE! Pardon me! Yep, 'scuse me, comin' through… thank you.
youtu.be/6nEXgxTpxAM?t=85

Alcohol is degenerate and you should change your lifestyle

Check out these quads goys. Kek confirmed. Degenerate behavior is responsible for irrational thinking that leads to the genocide of our people.

I'll quit drinking when kek provides me a woman worth giving the responsibility of my children to.

Hes actually got teeth now, he had them fied. Shame hes a literal brain fried cripple retard from all the drugs and drink though. He could write decent music for a taig

Checked quads.

Even pic related ?

Well that's a confirmation

gib me gib me
never gets
and a nigger mindset
he will see

It looks like you have been granted the dubs you missed.