Exclusive - Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 billion, take 3.5 years to build: internal report

Exclusive - Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 billion, take 3.5 years to build: internal report

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump’s “wall” along the U.S.-Mexico border would be a series of fences and walls that would cost as much as $21.6 billion, and take more than three years to construct, based on a U.S. Department of Homeland Security internal report seen by Reuters on Thursday.

The report’s estimated price-tag is much higher than a $12-billion figure cited by Trump in his campaign and estimates as high as $15 billion from Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

archive.is/q8jM2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wVjv7
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barletteandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/24/report-every-deported-illegal-household-saves-taxpayers-more-than-700000/
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apologies for lack of green text/direct linking.

Fuck. The shitlibs are having a better day today than they deserve.

I'll believe it when I see the numbers come from a reputable source, like the White House.

(((Reuters)))

inb4under budget, ahead of schedule

Still cheaper than the F35 by a wide margin.

Knowing Trump all this means is I expect it to cost $10billion and be done within two years.

Now THERE is a sentence I never thought I'd ever read.

He said 10 - 20 billion.
We lose 50 billion a year to mexico under nafta
what a low energy thread
sad

(((REUTERS)))
(((EXCLUSIVE)))

>There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

archive.is/wVjv7

It's worth it if it cuts down on the flow of illegal immigrants, which I'm sure it will.

(checked)
KEK APPROVES THIS PRICE POINT
As long as the wall costs less than illegal immigrants, it's a good investment.

wtf i love illegal immigration now

this

fake news

REMINDER THAT JUST BECAUSE THE SOURCE IS ARCHIVED DOESN'T MEAN IT ISN'T FAKE NEWS

The F-35 Lightning II will cost well over a trillion dollars throughout the life of the program and is not expected to complete shipment until 2070

21 billion and 4 years is fucking nothing

Plus there's no fucking reason to assume this isn't an upper-estimate

>Mexico will pay for it
Show me your tippity-topest kek

What part of
UNDER. BUDGET. AHEAD. OF. SCHEDULE.
do these people not understand?

HOW WILL MEXICO EVER AFFORD THIS?

They're gonna have to go in debt like we've been doing for like 50 years if they need to. Tough luck Spics.

go cuck somewhere else
accepting turd world immigrants cost more than that EVERY YEAR

Oh well. Still far far far cheaper to build this wall than pay for all the illegals in the US IN ONE FUCKING YEAR. This wall has what, the potential to pay for itself in half a year? Third of a year? Quarter? Even if the costs balloon which they always do.

The shitlibs will run with this like morons as always but Trump can do a usual TrumpTrick and get the MSM to trumpet the new cost of the wall vs the cost of illegals, thereby getting them to inadvertently say the truth about the costs of illegals.

We spend over 30 billion dollars a year on California's illegal migrants alone

I don't care if it costs $100 Billion.

Fucking build it.

WALL

are they laying the framework for a train at that cost? if so that is the easiest no brainer ever. they should even spend $100 bil instead and make a high speed rail and major freight rail at the same time

The entirety of liberal economics is fucktarded right now.

They can't see past short term benefits/losses at all, the kikes have rubbed off on them. If the wall doesn't pay for itself the moment it's built they don't see the point. If bringing back industry and factory jobs to america doesn't benefit them right away they don't see a point. It's all fucked up and retarded.

A double layered wall with a train running across it

DUMP BTFO xDD

wtf i love jeb now

Trump's a genius.

Even twenty one and a half billion is still far cheaper than the amount spent on illegals welfare.

20b isn't much considering the cost of the illegals

Not bad famalam. Peep this out.

JEB! SURGE INCOMING
It's actually fucking nothing

Worth ever penny. I'd pay twice as much and it's be worth it.

That said, I really doubt it will cost that much. Keep in mind that they are used to contracting out overpriced people and overpaying (to launder money). If it costs that much, it will be for security to keep out shitlibs from sabotaging the construction. At that point, we can really justify killing off those people, and that will be worth all my savings and more.

Spics detected.
Turning a $15 billion dollar pre-cast concrete slab project that takes a year at most into a $1.2 Trillion dollar highspeed rail project that will take over a decade.
And they just keep pouring in, folks, drugs, criminals, the worst.

California… Holy shit. I knew they'd be the worst, but god damn.

This idea is so fucking stupid.

That's what I don't understand about people who complain about the cost of The Wall, either way - on illegal beaner families or The Wall - we're spending billions of dollars so we might as well get a return for the investment

fuck mexico, commiefornia should pay for it instead
traitors hang first

Dank

This.

It's almost like you don't dream of a grand futurefash destiny.

Illegal immigration costs this country 400BN a fucking year. We could pay for twenty of these with one year's savings.

for comparison's sake the current interstate highway system took 35 years and over 400 billion dollars. it isn't even technically finished either.

They should force the hand of the san Andreas Fault with giant hydraulic jackhammers so commiefornia detaches, too.

I live in texas. The mexicans worth a shit are not only immigrated already legally but a few generations in and don't have accents and love their damn country. As in America. They immigrated and integrated.

The only fucking shitflips mad about this are the little fucks that shoplift, steal, rob, and are a literal drain on the local economy because they give NOTHING back. Hell my boss' sister just got murdered by one of the little shits, Nobody even sure why yet. Fuck them we'd be vastly better off with the wall and a fully manned force guarding it. Everytime they come to a protest with a fucking MEXICAN flag I gladly point it out to others as it shows their loyalty. They're only here for free rides and killing people for shits and giggles.

I hope they do something drastic that helps justify it AND get them deported because FUCK them so hard. I'm tired of having to scare the shits off my property because they're staking it out trying to see if I got shit to steal.

to build a way you are already laying a grade. adding a freight train would add very little marginal cost outside of buying land at either end for the freight yards. it might add upkeep costs to shoot the spics that try to rob all the trains. I would finally get my dream job though

checked
Kek wills it

I wanted one giant continuous wall. These better be some kick ass fucking fences or I'm only going to be mildly enthused.

That's still not that expensive in the grand scheme of things. It's a fraction of what the Iraq war cost.

who cares? mexico is paying for it anyways

I read it to mean successive series of continuous fences and walls, Not that it would be broken up into fences and walls.

Are you completely fucking retarded?

We spend over $20 billion a year in California alone on immigration because of their lack of a border. Illegal immigration is thought to cost us over $100 billion a year. The wall would make that go down so fast, and if we actually got mass deportations going, we wouldn't even know what to do with all the extra cash.

Go off and educate yourself, you hopeless nigger.

fence then killzone then wall

The point of the train isn't just to have a train, it's so there's important infrastructure and people's livelihoods tied up with the wall to make it more politically infeasible to get rid of it once Trump is out of office. It doesn't have to be a train, the point is just to link other things into it.

The fences are likely to be check points that will be staffed with guards and stuff. At least if this is logical anyway. Much as Holla Forums wants a fuck off wall we still have to keep points of passage with Mexico.

That would be pretty glorious. Fence - 20 miles field ridden with landmines - wall.

If we defund Commiefornia we'll get the money to build 2 walls.

And it's a small fraction of the yearly cost of illegals . . .

sounds good we should mine up the first 20 miles of mexico anyway. that would take care of tijuana and juarez too

Trump simply said "A WALL" hundreds of times during his campaign, so hearing about these apparent fences is pretty shitty…

GEE TRUMP

Too bad I don't have that image saved.

There's plenty of geographical barriers already on the border, we could only put up fences on those areas.

How much is that in pesos?

That's how you know these are totally legit numbers :^)

I would rather it cost more and be a damn good wall than, the price doesn't bother me. not to mention Mexico is going to pay for it anyway

The thing I'm concerned about is the time it will take to build, I didn't think it would take that long. With the border actually being enforced though, it shouldn't be necessary in the mean time. The wall is really to provide permanent border security, something future administrations cannot easily undo.

Maybe we should have a law that only allows Mexicans in the Southwest, if we can't just deport them all.

also the wall major symbolic gesture, telling the world "fuck off we're full"

just take it out of the free money we give israel every year for no reason

Interesting to note that Mexicans in the US collectively send over $20 billion a year in wire transfers back to their families in Mexico.

You could deport a shitton, they're easy as fuck to spot. No english skills, constantly try and rip others off and since they can't hold legal jobs they're usually hanging out in the slum neighborhoods and only ride out to steal from honest people. Hell they got a facebook page for my city alone dedicated to figuring out their latest fraud schemes. You can only get a link to it if you're a spic though and it's all in spanish. They don't use fake accounts to access this page.

We're literally that country's life support. without us enabling it they'd be a feudal kingdom of drug lords and aztec cultists.

Trump mentioned geographical borders that would be difficult, if not impossible for most to cross.

Kill yourself, kike. Better yet, go look at how much money is spent annually on illegal immigration.

Oh how convient Trump just saved America $15 Billion on the Air Force One deal. That should help cover it you fucking kike.

Somebody better tell Mexico they need to start saving every penny.

Doesn't matter what it costs, Mexico will pay for it.

Sounds like they're walling off the strongest spic spouts first. I might head down there to take pictures.
REMOVE SPIC

I came here to check these digits.

wtf i love deportables now

This makes me think, each squadron responsible for a section of the wall should get to put a distinguishing touch. It might create a great friendly competitive atmosphere. That sort of spirit is missing. I'm thinking our section of the wall could have a laser beam that will do a retina sweep.

wew

So is the Phyllobate the true Aryan frog?

We give billions to other countries like it's fucking nothing.
$21 billion isn't shit especially when it's just going directly to American manufacturers and laborers.
Mein Fuhrer fixed his country by building the Autobahn.

Fucking checked.
That would be ebin.

No it's the nigger frog because pic related

$21 billion is dirt cheap
I think you're missing a Zero….

$21 billion?
Seriously?
ONLY 21billion for a 3000 mile long wall?
GTFO.

No way it's that cheap.

The wall hasn't even been designed yet and they are estimating building time and costs? BS.

LET THEM INFLATE THE VALUE AND TIME

THAT WILL JUST MAKE THE WALL COME OUT EVEN MORE UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

$21.6 BILLION
FUCK YES.
This is literally fucking nothing. Even at the most conservative estimates, the wall will have paid for itself only three months after construction has finished. From that point forward we will be saving ''at least $85 billion" each year, just in the easily quantifiable costs. Realistically its probably much, much higher. Not to mention the priceless win of being able to better preserve our racial stock going forward. Fuck I can't wait.

Ask me how I know you don't belong here faggot…*

I got'cha

Naw.

Who gives a shit?

it's not going to be that cheap.
its going to be 21.6 billion just to move dirt away from the work sites….

GOD IS A FROG

REMINDER TO POST THIS EVERYWHERE TO EXTRACT TEARS AND NEW CONVERTS FROM NORMALFAGS.

Most Americans underestimate how much illegal aliens cost us each year. Looking at the Heritage Foundation study, you will find that the average illegal household pays about $10,334 annually in taxes. The disparity lies in the fact that the average illegal household receives around $24,721 in government benefits (this includes direct benefits, means-tested benefits, education benefits, population-based services, interest and other spending, and pure public goods expenditures) annually. For comparison, the average households with college-educated heads received $24,839 in government benefits while paying $54,089 in taxes. Now, looking at these figures, we can conclude that the average household of illegals costs taxpayers $14,387 per annum. The Heritage Foundation estimates that there are 3,444,955 households of illegals in the US, containing “no more than” 12,708,875 illegal immigrants. This estimate is flawed, however, because it is based off of a census study conducted in the year 2001. It’s strange how immigrants flood into our country and hop the border in droves, yet the amount of illegal immigrants has stayed roughly the same… A more apt estimate would be the one conducted by Ann Coulter in her book Adios, America! in which she cites a study by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists Barlett and Steele that estimates an average of 3 million illegal aliens are coming in yearly–enough to fill 22,000 Boeing 737-700 airliners. Coulter also cites a study Fred Elbel done in 2007 that estimates there were 20 million illegal immigrants residing in the US in 2005.
Taking these new figures, we can calculate that there are close to 50 million illegal immigrants currently in the US. However, since I understand these studies are just estimates; I will use a more conservative estimate of 35 million. This new number of illegals is close to 3.5x the Heritage Foundation’s estimate, so we arrive at 12,057,343 households of illegals. AII of these households are costing US taxpayers $14,387 per annum. Multiply these two numbers and you get the cost of illegal immigration to the US: $173,468,986,547.

The US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) contractor, the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) completed 651 of nearly 652 miles of fencing mandated by Congress in 2005, which was a part of the DHS’ Secure Border Initiative (SBI). The price per mile (PPM) ranged from $400,000 to $15.1 million, for an average of $3.9 million PPM. The USA has close to 2,000 miles bordering Mexico and other areas illegal aliens typically trek though. Assuming the best option is the option for $15 million PPM, it would cost taxpayers around $30 billion to build a comprehensive wall. The price to build a wall that would last a lifetime is less than 17% of the yearly cost of illegal immigration. The choice is extremely clear.
The areas mentioned are not the only areas in which we would save. If we decided to deport all illegal aliens, we would save the $173 billion that is spent yearly on the illegal aliens. This would allow us to increase the border patrols budget by $15 billion–a more than 100% increase–$10 billion towards defense spending, $50 billion towards paying back the national deficit (or $60 billion; whatever), all while cutting taxes by 2.5% across the board. In addition, close to 29.3 million jobs would be open. This number comes from multiplying the amount of illegal aliens by 89% (the amount over the age of 18), and then multiplying that number by 94.5% (accounting for just Obama’s fake unemployment rate in May 2015). With the amount of job openings caused by deportation, everyone drawing unemployment in the US would be able to find a job. And there would be close to 21 million jobs left, which would allow for an extraordinary amount of economic growth and would cause a massive surge in the Labor Force Participation Rate, which is seemingly lacking. When US citizens fill those jobs, the government will see a huge leap in tax revenue. The average US citizen pays close to 30% in taxes on their average $44,888 salary. The average citizen pays approximately $13,466 in taxes per annum to the government. Multiplying this by 31.3 million (the amount of jobs that now pay income tax to the US government) gives us $421.5 billion. Allocating these funds could give us $50 billion for infrastructure repair, $10 billion for education, $15 billion for defense spending (or, again, no more than we’re spending now at all), $150 billion to pay back the national debt, and would allow us to lower taxes again, this time 5% across the board.
Freeing up all these jobs would allow us to completely cut all unemployment benefits, which would discontinue FUTA (6%) as well as SUTA (5.82%) taxes on business, while saving taxpayers 108.5 billion USD annually. 10 billion of these newfound funds could go to paying back the national deficit, all while cutting taxes yet again, another 2.5% across the board.
In conclusion, building a border wall and deporting all illegal immigrants would allow us to spend per annum: $15 billion on border patrol, $25 billion in defense spending, $50 billion for infrastructure repair, $10 billion for education, and $210 billion towards paying back the national deficit–in addition to their current budgets–while cutting taxes nearly 12% on business, and 10% for citizens.

Sources:

thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barletteandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

So how long until the Jew Media goes all "W-W-WELL, SO THE WALL IS HAPPENING, BUT WHY ISN'T IT GOING UP INSTANTLY AND TAKING ONLY PENNIES TO BUILD?!?!"

checked

WHO CARES HOW MUCH IT COSTS MEXICO?

What is kek trying to tell us

only true poster in a thread full of jews

They just your the endless outdated immigration numbers and they are actually leaving in droves meme they were pushing years ago.

Dubs of truth checked.

that federal reserve will be BTFO

The good news is that, feasibly, while construction workers are in the area, they'll be accompanied by Border Patrol, thus reducing the number before it's even finished.

I know the media is retarded, but feigning the cost now will backfire horribly for them if the true cost ends up being far under. If anything the best strategy for them right now would be to ignore cost projections, to wait to see if Trump's estimate was accurate.

What

fug

Just a small correction, OP:

Trump border wall to cost 440 billion pesos

That's like $8, user. Under budget and ahead of schedule!

DOES NOT ACCOUNT FOR MOUNTAINS

why should I care how much the filthy beaners and spics in mexico are going to have to pay for it?

We lose over 100 billion a year of illegal aliens so capturing just 20% of that in a year pays for the wall. Done and done.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/24/report-every-deported-illegal-household-saves-taxpayers-more-than-700000/

Inb4 it's not true! Muh facts supercede your facts! Racist gringo!

WHAT IF

user, LISTEN

WHAT IF

YOU DEPORTED THE ILLEGALS

ENFORCED LEGAL IMMIGRATION AS IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE (NATION'S INTEREST FIRST, 2% OF THE POPULATION CAP)

THEN MADE SURE THE DEMS DIDNT FUCK IT AFTER IMPLEMENTED

VERY COMPLICATED, RIGHT

So wheres the report?

Does the media still think anyone with a brain trusts them at all?

b-but if every illegal saves every tax p-payer $700,000 t-that m-means t-they c-cost $140 quadrillion each

Capped.

427,301,700,000 pesos

its a small price to pay to keep America… uh, America.
it costs less than king nigger's reign of terror, and will last for hundreds of years.

I can think of at least two other avenues for kvetching. They may go for the it's an eminent domain holocaust! and/or the environment!, it's going to kill the rare Reticulated Southwestern Desert Slug!

Sounds like a bargain.

>>>/autism/

pathetic concern troll

21.6 billion

Just have Paul Ryan tweet, "We have to pass the law to build the wall in order to find out how much it will cost."

Excellent.

Fucking kill yourselves, all of you.

Granted they claim to have seen an internal DHS document but provide no proof, the costs don't seem out of line. Therefore I would conclude it's probably a real assessment. And it's fucking Reuters you dumb nigger, not Infowars.

Sources wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf and gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R don't work

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

The train wall idea serves a few key purposes. First off all it was stated it would be 2 walls, 1 would be quickly built and the second would hold the train. If any spic tries to mess with the train wall then since passengers would be on board it could be considered an act of war and the US could annex mexico. The most important part is that building the train wall would make it political suicide for any liberal that wanted to tear it down. It would be a key part of the American infrastructure, it would be as if a liberal ran on the policy of tearing up the highways. This train along the wall ensures that if a liberal becomes president again the wall will still be standing

economic reform isn't just about jobs, it's about what our money represents and who controls it.

praise kek, may this get lead to a new currency based on work instead of debt

deprive the bankers of their profits!

that's exactly the problem, leftykike

Man, why don't we just gas the kikes and stop the impetus for multiculturalism? The retarded wall+infrastructure plans are a picture perfect example of government budgeting failure. Build one thing that does its job well with a reasonable design and a sensible budget, then do the next. We gotta a whole lot of building to do (schools, airports, bridges) and throwing all that money into the desert is pointless. Once the illegals are out and the democrats lose their voter base it'll be half a century or more before this issue is a problem again.

I wonder what's over wall 2. I can only assume its like that Bruce Lee movie where each level of the pagota has a much more harder challenger than the last.

Countries have spent more money on much less useful projects.

the US sent 38billion in aid over to israel, which is actively trying to undermine US borders.

This is not a problem.

Context nigger, context. I know it's hard.

They'll install treadmills at the wall and market it as the pre-Trump experience.

Why not just add more border patrol outposts, use more drones (maybe even stationary blimps) and build walls in only some key areas (anyone who goes around the wall will have to do so at a known location that can be monitored).

(praised)
Kek will abolish interest slavery through Trump.

That so?

How about no?

Who the hell cares how much it costs?

It's all money that goes back into the economy and the people.

Hitler had massive construction projects going on 24/7. It makes your country beautiful, gives people jobs.

You realize the roman army spent more time building shit than fighting wars? That's the key to a great empire. You CREATE. You BUILD FOR THE PEOPLE. Even bigger. Ever greater. Ever prettier.

F A K E

and

G A Y

Just 21.6?

Doesn't the US spend 50 billion on illegals each year?

So lets say including costs for new borderagents and deporations, at worst the wall pay for itselfe in just one year?

All of this seems to good to be true but lets hope we finish on time and under budget.

No wall on mountains?

GAY

Just fucking make the wall circling the fucking mountains then, otherwise pablo will just learn how to mountain hike

Getting tired of this fucking TRAIN!! crap.
Why should the rest of the country give a rat's ass about a train they will never use?

Why would Texans be happy about a train that makes it easier for commifornia cucks to get into their state?

Shove your train up your ass, what the country wants is a WALL…a wall that keeps the trash out of the U.S. that is costing us over a hundred billion a year in taxes.

Corporations are the ones behind the curtain that oppose the deportation of illegals & stopping this endless swarm across the border.
For every illegal is another customer for them…a customer whose bills YOU have to pay, through your taxes.
Truth be told, this is the REAL reason for taxpayer-funded welfare in the first place. Because every welfare rat with an EBT card, for instance, is another customer for a food chain…and with the EBT card system, YOU must pay for what that new customer buys (well, your descendants, as we're deeply in debt, right now).
Without that EBT card, the welfare rats could not buy food from these corporations, so they would lose those customers.
And it's not just food, it's EVERYTHING the illegal or welfare rat consumes & uses…why do you think welfare rats get "entertainment allowances?" Because the cable corporations and TV networks wanted new customers, too…at your expense, of course…

This is why you're seeing so much opposition to Trump in the media…the media is nothing more than a corporate mouthpiece, and they know he's about to take a good, over-100-billion-dollar chunk of their gravy-train away…using that money for the benefit of the taxpayers that are supplying it.

CONFIRMED

HA!
and it is STILL less than what California alone waste on illegals

Are you stupid? How is that a problem at all? Illegals cost USA 84 billion dollars in welfare EVERY YEAR. The 21.6 billion wall will be repayed by three months without illegal immigrants in USA.

Checked user.

As if it didn't have enough reasons to exist there's that, we're overdue on another grand project.

Germanfag here,

I would give every fucking cent to build that wall if I were you. We pay around the same at the moment for those brown hordes of invaders per year, so imagine how much it would cost you for 10 times as much illegal beaners over the years per year.
It doesn't fucking matter how much it will cost, because fact is it won't be as expensive as not building it. That's all and that's the truth. Every time some libshit here starts to whine "But how much will that cost? Wouldn't that be too much?" when I bring up some projects/ideas that actually helps our people I say "I will tell you how much it will cost, it will be much MUCH cheaper that the refugee shitskins crisis, much MUCH cheaper that the Greece banks fiasco and it will be much MUCH cheaper than everything else of the other shit guys like you did in the last decade, not only that but it will bring actual success/growth/help for our my people and country.". Normally I get only *autistic screeching* as an answer after that.

See vid for an perfect example.

Doing my own cap of these, cause of the JPEG artifacts in the other. PNG is a lossless format, and much more suited to flat colors, and text, and things like that. Don't use JPEG for that. JPEG is a lossy format, and much more suited to natural junk. So, if it's not a photo, pretty much just use PNG.

Trump is playing 88D chess again. He "accidently" lets the media see 21 billion and then when he announces the wall will cost 19 billion (for example) people are focused on it being lower than 21 instead of higher than 15-18

Sorry, trying again for better imageboard posting. This one shouldn't compress the expanded image.

waste of digits.

Or he comes out and it's $10 billion and 2 years. Reuters gets torn a new "fake news" asshole.

When Tumblr-ites obtain governmental positions you just know shits gone horribly wrong. I didnt even have to wait for her to speak to know every view she would ever have. They really shouldnt be so easy to anticipate and yet here we are.

WHAT IS THIS

STUDENT DEBT DISMISSED FOR TIME SPENT BUILDING THE WALL

WALL COST ELIMINATED
STUDENT DEBT ELIMINATED

WIN FUCKING WIN
KIKES KVETCH

It's called infrastructure, it's always expensive. You absolute pleb.
>>>/plebbit/

Correction: California could foot the entire cost and the rest of the savings from the other 50 fucking states could fix our infrastructure/education/health care in a single year.

And worth every cent.

And that is the reason why I decided to take action and become politically active myself. 10 years ago or so I believed that the people who go into politics know their shit and would actually try to make things better, oh boy how wrong I was. Thank God that Holla Forums opened my eyes.

Reported for being a piece of shit.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ALERT

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ALERT

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COST THE UNITED STATES 113 BILLION DOLLARS

ANUALLY

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

Hmmmm… listen to the government that is always over budget and late, or a businessman who's business in construction and is known to get it done under budget and ahead of schedule. Hmmmm…

$20 billion is nothing compared to what it will save us in prison costs.

So the wall will cost a fifth of what it would to just keep them.

Then we should spend $350 billion on it for the 100 billion a year they're costing us in losses multiplied by the 3.5 years to build. It will be a fucking amazing wall, we can put a hyperloop inside of it. The wall to end all other walls.

Checked, but never forget that loans and interest are the greatest source of kikery, they should do this while simultaneously cutting the federal student loan program altogether. Also, TFW you see SJWs building the wall because they have no other reasonable choice.

That GIF needs some antialiasing.

Not bad. The Census alone cost $13 billion in 2010, just to put this in perspective.

This.

We have not evolved in ages either, in fact we may have regressed from ancient Aryans, who were possibly even smarter and stronger.

Fuck it I want my goddamn wall. I don't care if it costs as much as the F-35.

Expect it under budget and ahead of schedule.

Have you shabbos goy thought of the environmental cost of this monstrosity? it would rape countless acres of nature!

There would be no need for a damn wall, weaponry handles borders from foreign elements of entering. This wall project a goddamn scam.

Bitcoin backed by an actual country? Sounds good, double Hitler.

Why? Not all that much and both the cost and time are within range of what's been expected. It's a monumental project.

Do you forget how these fuckers said it was, 'impossible' to make such a wall? Whatever.

What's there to prevent the next dem president to just declare open borders and take in 100m mexicans?

It's a jobs program you fucking kike. Helping Americans find fucking work is a good thing. Normally programs like these are overrun by spics and niggers (the army and TSA, respectively). This actually has a chance of helping americans work on a project, earn income and feel good about helping better their nation.

"as much as"

So who's gonna be the one to tell them Israel passed 88 like 20 months ago and flew back into the past already?

There's some weird numbers getting tossed around though. I remember MSNBC of all places was the first to lowball it, said only $10 billion.

Are they adjusting towards market prices as we go along or is their some back-room jewry going on somewhere?

At any rate throwing such a high number out makes it easier to beat, so technically a good thing. And 3.5 years is before the next cycle so definitely beats the 4 year limit.

bitchin'

Toppest. Fug, missed it by one. Speaking of under budget tho, don't forget this golden oldie from the Primaries!

Israel's costs so much because it replaces the crocs with fire
Funtimes.

dis, both of dis really.
Also don't forget some places mandate taking some shitty poz courses even if you just wanna STEMlord it. So a lot of the under-$10k are probably legit.

it's not actually a bad idea, I mean there's different sets of kikes already trying to supplant buttcoin. Beware of Max Keiser, probably the most dangerous one btw, he actively treds on all our snek. (Like trying to get wikileaks and similar orgs to accept money through him using STARTcoin or MAXcoin or let them be bought out)
Instead of trying to shill cryptocoins to currency that fag directly targets our holdouts. So ye, watch his ass.

Man, at least Germany ain' Obama-ised yet, I don't think. yes all 3 of these were appointed if you've been fucking asleep for a year.

How will you prevent Juanito from entering your homeland? What traps can you set to save little Jimmy and his dad?

Check'd & kek'd m8ies, MEME IT!

Illegals cost us 80 billion a year

This is nothing

(checked)
What's after Wall 2? Four more walls, each higher, stronger, and more formidable than the last.
As David Gemmell put it:

LETS GO

This is a bad idea: a train running across the length of the border makes it easier for people to go to the weaker parts of the wall. Moreover, it's a piece of infrastructure that, being not entirely in the US, is very easy to attack. Not only that, but we can do a better job connecting important parts of the country for cheaper than that, by laying rail elsewhere.

It'll be amusing, and a nice tourist attraction, but nothing more.

You're correct, but make a fucking argument you piece of shit.

A lot of how the (((banks))) abuse the people are the results of the policies enacted during the new deal, notably the idea of taxpayer insured bank accounts to remove all responsibility from the banks should they make bad investments or overly usurous loans.

I think this is being slid. Have a bump.

a wall worked well for the kikes too, just ask hamas

walls are delusional for delusional people, they keep nothing out. all they do, is keep people in

21.8 is nothing if you look at how much crime and illegals cost.
And the wall is a gonna give loads of people jobs.

Also

I wouldn't care if it cost 500 billion, as long as it gets built before the end of his first term. It will say us billions and billions every year with just that single investment.

I for one cannot wait. Praise Kek
Donald Trump, the God Emperor truly delivers.

ISHIGGY