Rand Paul runs the Senate

Hey Stormfags…

Remember when you mocked Rand Paul for being a beta male throughout the debates? Remember when you mocked libertarians for being just as beta, saying a libertarian in the debates would just say "b-but m-m-muh non agression p-p-principle"?

Well guess what, it's time to forget all of that, because it's not just the 9th circuit you fascists have to deal with. It's a Rand Paul run congress.

So you know how republicans have 51 seats to democrats' 49? Remember that vote to repeal Obamacare (even before a proper replacement was thought up what a bunch of dumbshits) which didn't pass because of just one senator? Do you know who that senator was? That 1 senator out of 51?

Guess what, nothing is going to make it through the senate on the republican side without Rand Paul's approval. When democrats finally cave into the anti-executive power movement which started in part because of good ol boy George Bush, which they will when they finally realize they shot themselves in the foot with Hillary Clinton, you want to know what will happen then?

BOOM! Centrist and Libertarian Republicans along with Rand Paul and pretty much all of the Democrats will pass that shit. Goodbye indefinite detention for Muslims who criticize your pepe in chief. Goodbye huge parts of the NSA. Goodbye a good chunk of the Executive branch while Trump is in office.

Oh whats that you say, stormfag? "But muh breitburt, muh semi-nationalist cabinet appointees". Well guess what, faggot. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to go through congress on the Republican side without it passing through Rand Paul first.

Stop sucking eachothers' neo-nazi dicks, I'm not even going to tell you to suck Rand Paul republican dicks, but at least say you're sorry for how you treated the one man who truly runs the senate, no matter who's the majority leader.

OH SHIT Holla Forums BTFO

Nice thread, faggot

You seem upset user. Did you realize libertarianism is a joke? It's ok, I had to swallow that pill too.

kill yourself

You sure zinged Eight Chan with that bees-knees wit and banter, new friend.

Rand Paul is a traitor and a cuckold and he will be tried and executed on the day of the rope.

Global report.

Rand Paul is a smart man and, like his dad, is against disgusting rats in politics, ESPECIALLY the fed reserve.
While Randlet will always be half the man his father was, he will be a great asset to Trump, he supported Trump, too. Rand is smart and probably knows the way things need to go in this country. He is against the left. He, like trump, is a useful stepping stone for us.
I know you made this thread because "wow Holla Forums drumpffags" but this is actually good for us and will advance our cause more than it will advance yours you stupid fucking ingrate.
Rand Paul is actually leading the charge in getting a sensible replacement out there. He is going to help destroy Obamacare, he knows it would look bad for Trump if no replacement is put into place.
Rand is going to make things nice for PRESIDENT TRUMP so fuck off back into your indecisive "centrist" hovel, cunt.

Fuck off, randlet

OP…
are you a faggot? ….

Implying I was refering to all of Holla Forums, I mean there is leftypol. Also,

can't say I didn't expect this
you seem butt rustled bro, you need some ointment?

So you too are assuming I'm a brainwashed blue pill too. Wow some 8channers sure is defensive right now.

FUCK OFF RAND

If the Vice president doesn't intervene and/or at least one centrist or libertarian republican votes with Rand, anything Rand Paul doesn't approve of has trouble getting through. The ultimate power in this Senate is held by 2 people, Rand Paul and Pence.

This isn't Stormfront. Also you are shilling for someone literally funded by George Soros.

Kill yourself, ASAP.

Does anybody have that comic of Rand reading a newspaper and going into a rage over Trump?

Now would be a great time to post it imo.

Didn't Alex Jones report on a George Soros type person aiding the Trump campaign? You literally have to suck either George Soros or Koch dick to get anywhere in Washington.

I like Rand. He's kind of a pussy but his heart's in the right place and he does a lot of good. If he hardened up and took a few pages from Trump's playbook I think he'd have a good shot as prez.

In this case, the apple falls far, far from the tree. To think that people like Jonestein claimed that Randlet was the true anti-establishment candidate in the Republican primaries.

Either you're a brainwashed blue pill, or you have a niggers intelligence so your brain literally rejected the redpill, so that even though you've seen the light, you just can't comprehend it.

Yes and they will mostly vote in the same way. Rand bent the knee for trump and will advance our cause.

That's why rand is going to take care of stuff in the senate and Trump gets the position of power, because Trump is strong and isnt a pussy.