Absolutely heartbreaking. Send him your best wishes on twitter, lord knows he needs them right now

Absolutely heartbreaking. Send him your best wishes on twitter, lord knows he needs them right now.
twitter.com/Gary_TheDog

#prayforgary
#pawsnotwars
#mommyisinheaven

lol

She was such a good role model. Why she died is such a mystery.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Posting this here isn't even ironic shitposting

Daisy will protect him.

I wonder if he can smell her infected vag.

Elaborate disney trick to boost Last Jedi sales and sell more porg merch, porgs are not what you think they are

Porgs = new minions = forced corporate digitised surrogate babies to fill your life hole

There's a conspiracy afoot here. Jew's hate pigs so why are they trying to sell a cute subliminal pig surrogate to us? Really makes ya think.

Could this woman be any less attractive?

Kek, pretty funny when Disney wants sheqels so badly it will walk over fellow kikes to get those sheqels.

Smdh
#boycottdisney

Why did she get a dog as ugly as her?

She's only ugly if you have standards for beauty, shitlord

Roasties calling dogs their children makes me feel bad for the dogs considering the suicide is inevitable.

No, they hate eating them. unlike Americucks

Since when did the start going for the Buzzfeed audience?

Kill yourself, dognigger
Cats are the superior race

Read the Talmud brah, they don't like them.

Kill yourself.

I like cats too, I'm just allergic to them.

>women won't duck me so I hate them! FUCK ALL EVIL ROASTIE BITCHES THAT CHOSE CHAD OVER ME! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO IMPROVE MYSELF TO ATTRACT THEM!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!
Absolutely pitiable.

calling a turd a gold nugget is what jews do.

She's not a turd to me though.

You use scatological references therefore you are a jew. Checkmate.

post your standards

I just did.

It is sad.

Unironically the welfare recipient of pets.

What happened to your shitbag waifu?

"Le Sudocuck" is at least two people and probably more. I'd ask you what happened to your bogeyman but you are clearly still chasing his shadow…You could say he is living in your head rent free.

RIP