9th Circuit slaps down travel ban appeal, Trump is PISSED

9th circuit just stopped Trump's appeal for the travel ban as expected. This is going to SCOTUS where it will likely sit on a tie. Pressure is on to confirm Gorsuch before this happens.

Positive SCOTUS rulings will come to you, but only if you post SEE YOU IN COURT in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
archive.is/jvcaJ
archive.fo/etevc#selection-1073.0-1073.444
archive.fo/etevc#selection-1081.0-1081.291
twitter.com/LeahR77/status/829847928105738241
hispanismo.org/english/15681-oda-nobunaga-visionary-who-open-christianity-16th-century.html
archive.is/88U2Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
thedailybeagle.net/2013/03/07/yasuke-the-african-samurai/
archive.is/JU7pr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

Supposed to be the most liberal/degenerate "court", so it went as expected.

Since it's the courts striking it down, I don't think more courts is the answer …

SEE YOU IN COURT

Oh man this delayed gratification is gonna be so choice. I wonder if Trump will do a complete shutdown when the SCOTUS rules it's acceptable for him.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Do you not know how our judicial system works? Go educate yourself pronto.

Did Trump deliberately issue an EO that would oust liberal judges so he could better target them and restrict the (((Federal courts))) power? A bill was introduced recently to split up the 9th district court of appeals. Was this a ploy by the grand-master of the deal?

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

Throw in federal up-the-ass penitentiary where they can get buttfucked until they die by poor noble savages who had a hard life.

I don't know if you guys understand the significance of this, but this is the 9th circuit legislating from the bench. This is basically judicial insurrection. I would imagine it's likely Trump is going to do something severe to the 9th circuit that has become a den of snakes.

That was the whole point in implementing this Obamaban if you ask me. These fucking idiots don't learn though.

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

Stupid, slimy, rat-faced kikes will fucking hang on the day of the rope. This is unacceptable.

SEE
YOU
IN
COURT

how fitting.

Of course it is. You saw that Bannon knows "the real problem is legal immigration". This ban we (don't) have now is meaningless. It affects like 500 people. It's a test ban. We're making them bring out all the big guns, pull out all the stops, expose all their tricks, so that we can both justify the full ban on all immigration, and put it into place without challenges.

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

It can't continue much longer. I don't even see political differences anymore. Just loyalists and traitors. Traitors, everywhere.

Notice how the libshits haven't said a pep about restrictions done to legal immigration. It's almost as if they were distracted by their acts of virtue signaling. I think Trump did this on purpose to distract from his limiting of legal immigration.

SEE YOU IN COURT

You don't have no country, goyim.

fuck kikes

SEE YOU IN COURT

Good job shutting down a travel "ban" that Obama authored, which if it were still Obama you would've greenlit without opposition.

THIS ISNT JUDGES RULING ON SHIT THAT IS MURKY. THIS IS JUDGES, VERY MATTER OF FACTLY, OPENLY DISREGARDING THE LAW. WE NEED AN user WITH THE PROPER LEGAL VOCABULARY TO DRAFT UP A LETTER TO SPAM STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS WITH.

SEE YOU IN COURT
Or not – as a Christian who has despaired of the europhobic powers that be ever seeing the light, I now pray that anti-Trump judges and Democratic obstructionists be given a happy death by our Lord. If we will it hard enough, can we vacate opposition-held corners of the judiciary, and Democratic incumbents in states with Republican governors and electorates, if we let God help us as we meme ourselves?

The power of ancient russian memes.

They're all going to go 2018 midterm elections. Republican super majority.

All these judges shooting it down are guilty of treason.

Gambits and feints all over the fucking place. Trump is truly a master at commanding chaos.

Explain

He shouldn't be pissed because he should've known this was going to happen, tbh. But he has shown a light on how corrupt the Judiciary branch is his normie supports, so next, we can expect more calls for judges to be impeached.

There was a jew who wanted to jail 2ch.ru anonymous once, for "trolling" him, with flying phrase "SEE YOU IN COURT", but then it was found out he killed his own parents and got into jail himself.

yes but.. we have the ability to get them rightfully disbarred. Why settle for them losing their seats when they can lose their license to practice law as well. Also.. midterm elections have no say on presidentially appointed judges, which I'd wager many of these are.

If we can disbar them and have them removed that would be top kek.

Faggots are out of their depth.

SEE YOU IN COURT

God damn. Memes are something else, I tell ya.

ᔕᕮᕮ YOᑌ Iกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ᑕOᑌᖇT

Im no lawyer.. but Im fairly sure that we have grounds for it. Also… They have to address every bit of correspondence they get. So if we flood the bar association, the court house, the town hall etc etc By law they have to read and respond to every piece of correspondence within 90 days. At the very minimum we would burden the shit out of them.

Libshits aren't very bright are they.

checked see you in court

How you do that there font there friend?

SEE YOU IN COURT

GLOBALIST SCUM TAINTING THE BLOOD OF OUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!

REMINDER THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENTER THE COUNTRY. THE CONSTITUTION SAYS SO.

REMINDER THAT EXISTING LAW ALREADY PROVES THAT TRUMP IS RIGHT.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE COURT.

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

We may have lost this battle BUT WE HAVE NOT LOST THE WAR

(𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭)
𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓒𝓔𝓡𝓨

SEE YOU IN COURT

S E E Y O U I N C O U R T
E
E

Y
O
U

I
N

C
O
U
R
T

Libshits think they are assured success because they think they are righteous and justified. Heroes always win in their cartoons, so surely real life must be the same; they think they'll beat the odds and emerge victorious because they fashion themselves as the heroes of the story of history.

Then reality will kick them in the balls again.

How did you do this?

How quick can Gorsuch get in there?

Holla Forums $G$O$L$D$

President Trump is

ANGERY

SEE YOU IN COURT

It might not even be necessary to get Gorsuch, the 9th court has their shit slapped down all the fucking time and not by 5-4 splits either 9-0 is far more common. And if it does pull a tie, senate will force him through with the nuclear option.

SEE YOU IN COURT
faggots

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

🄼🄰🄶🄸🄲

SEE YOU IN COURT

Trump: 1
Hillary: 0

SEE YOU IN COURT

ALL TRAITORS, COMMIES, SHITSKINS, AND KIKES WILL BURN, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "SEE YOU IN COURT" IN THIS THREAD!

߯߰P߰A҈҈N߭҉TS゚߬߮߮ OF ߫߮҉S҉҆߳߱H゚߰IT߫

Fuck you Clifton, you traitor.

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

I'm sick of all these faggots thinking they can stop Trump. They are only delaying the inevitable.

She acts like this is some big win.
PANTS OF SHIT, BITCH
Just about everyone knew this would be how it turned out. The best part of this is Trump's supporters are now PISSED AT THE COURTS, and that's GOOD. Because that's where the Left has all of it's power. Trump can leverage that anger against them…

Yeah, these guys are even serious.

Unfortunately their delays are legitimate and Trump must act accordingly and presidentially to properly fight them. We'll see how this goes.

Nah, their autistic ruling is horse shit, and will be struck down as horse shit by Gorsuch.

are NOT even serious

Who else has their raifus charged up and ready to defend?

SEE YOU IN COURT

I feel like Trump is telling me to see them in court, they need to hear me out.

⁽ⁱ⁺ʸᵒᵘ⁾/₍cₒᵤᵣt₋ᵢ₎

Is it time?

SEE YOU IN COURT
E
E

Y
O
U

I
N

C
O
U
R
T

I share your optimism. It should be smooth sailing, but I am getting sick of this shit. I wish the liberal's fascist "dystopia" would actually start existing soon. Democracy, even just by looking at American history, is ultimately anti-white and anti-civilization. The sooner we move towards a modern form NatSoc, the better.

ISIS probably coming in as fast as they can this week.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•  🎀  𝒜𝐿𝑀💙𝒮𝒯  🎀   •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Non-burger here. What the fuck is going on? How did the judges stop the muslim ban?

𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓒𝓔𝓡𝓨

Read you nigger.

Prepare for the inevitable 2826363 news articles and funnay meeems about Trump having a short temper.
Bet you they'll draw him with a baby bottle and throwing a tantrum like a baby. It will only make things better when Trump and his supporters start wrecking shit left and right.

ñêgå†ïvê gððÐ §ïr, ¥ðµ håvê †ð gð ßå¢k

I'm sure the commie filth picked the initial venue with this in mind. They all must hang.

Shadow government or the 9th circuit is run by literally retarded kikes.

Just know that America is more fucked up than anyone ever imagined. Once you get your own Trump, you'll see. The kikes are outing themselves left and right. Now it is becoming only a matter of whether or not Trump will actually do anything with this incredible upper-hand.

holy hell user, THE NINTH CIRCUIT COURT

This is the Left's time to party a little bit and feel some more optimism, get more uppity, just like during the election, then: the major smack-down & demoralization comes. Maybe not with SCOTUS, but with something else.
THEY CAN'T WIN

(checked)
It's the most pozzed venue below the US Supreme Court. The 9th Circuit are basically kike Bolsheviks

ya, big fail but i was curious in a non bi way.

Based pat buchanan is calling for a purge of the entire supreme court

in feudal england, in order to spread the culture of the kings court, he would send judicial heads around the country to settle differences as the kingwould want. obviously it took a while to get around and listen to "x stole my sheep wat do", sp the judges would rotate in "circuits" about the country

in anerica they are basically overarching judiciary groupings for chubks of land, i think the 9th is like NY etc, very powerful hudges who handle major cases below the supreme court

phoneposting

Yeah I don't see that happening in this timeline. Can someone confirm if the president has the ability to do something that based?

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖇𝖍

Never mind I googled it like the bad goy I am.

"Supreme Court Justices, like all federal judges, are appointed for life - and may only be removed by impeachment proceedings for "Treason, Bribery and other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." U.S. Const., Article II, Section 4."

well, maybe certain appointments can end a bit early then.

HAIL CAESAR

The left is setting themselves up to fail again.
The president has inherit powers to decide on matters regarding immigration, it's in the constitution.
Supreme court is going to slap these activist judges in the pussy.

Congress can do anything they want. Problem is, they won't because both parties want mass immigration.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
Yes, they're going to lose their seats in the 2018 mid-terms, but that's not enough. They must also lose their ability to influence the legal system by practising law.

There must be a lawfag user on Holla Forums who can draft up what we need to make it happen.

Fiallo v. Bell
430 U.S. 787 (1977)

POOPY

So what you're saying is… is that we need a full purge of the US Senate.

Oh and the House.

all that are paid up by china and soros, basically down with the entirety of the united nations as well as the E.u

All the lower courts are animals statute, congress could just repeal the district and appeallate courts. The number of supreme court justices is an animal of statute, congress can crush the panel down to size or make it bigger

But then how is a local court able to overrule a nation-wide Executive Order?

Yep. Or something else, like a major terrorist attack by some Somali that is coming through LAX right now.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░████████░░███████░░███████░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░████████░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░████████░░███████░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░████████░░███████░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░████████░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░████████░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░███████░░████████░░██░░░░██░░████████░░████████░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░███░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░██░██░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░███████░░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░░░██░░░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░████████░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░███████░░████████░░████████░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░

SHADILAY, PRAISE KEK

CHECKED

=SEE YOU IN COURT=

SEE YOU IN COURT

FUCK

at least until the mass crackdown on the pedo rings

Agreed.

The thing to remember is, the State Dept. can still stop issuing new Visas, and Sessions is going to crack down on all the existing laws King Nigger let slide. There's nothing they can do about that. Except sue the DOJ Which they will… and they'll choose 9th Curcuit Ct if they can. So we're headed straight into a hot Civil War II scenario. But just remember: ICE will be pissed, cops will be pissed, Border agents…

Underrated post.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Oh yes, Pizzagate if that goes through, watch how it totally demoralizes the Left. I can't wait. I hope it's true fam.

Checked!!

SEE YOU IN COURT

THE GOD EMPEROR NEEDS OUR MAGICK!!! KEK BLESS HIM!! SEE YOU IN COURT!!

Reactionary lawyers guild WHEN?
SEE YOU IN COURT!

wow amazing they must have a really solid legal case tbh

304-227. :^)

SEE YOU IN COURT

S E E Y O U I N C O U R T

SEE YOU IN COURT

Daily reminder that the constitution - or your faggot interpretations of it - does not apply to non-citizens in any way

SEE YOU IN COURT
And near the gallows.

SEE YOU IN COURT!

=SEE YOU IN COURT===

Oh God this is their fucking final nail, pound it loud and proud

SEE YOU IN COURT

Oh god, she's running a third time?!

COURT IS IN SESSIONS

pizzagate happening will be the moment that the left shatters and the last strings are done for. Journalists and politicians will either be caught and swept up in the raids, or they'll start mass offing themselves to avoid facing jail time. There's already tabloid rumors that Hillary got caught trying to skip town via plane ride to the middle east. Why do you think liberals have been fighting and trying to delay Trump's cabinet picks? It's because once they're all in, Trump can rev up the axes and night of the long knives kicks into full swing. And no doubt Soros will successfully flee, but be branded a national criminal along with each corporation and branch that he's had financial ties to will be dug into and brought to light. Most shit, anyways. Which will mean the sudden silence of leftist MSM as most will either be V& or sudoku'd. And the ignoring of just how much the left are falling apart will become newer topics, because the news media has been trying so damn hard now to cover up just how fragile and in pieces the democratic party is. They tried ever since the DNC, and reshowing the DNC is enough to demoralize a liberal and start them sniffling and crying because Sanders sold them out. They are a mess. I can hardly wait

Here's the deal.
The liberal 'elite' has essentially thrown in their triarii right now. They have sent the best of their literal best to try and con the Don right here, right now. They are literally sending the best they have as early as they can.

This is their grievous error.
This is our rallying cry now.
And while Trump has the eyes of the Media all on his "travel ban" he will be working in the shadows to fix America as the leftist NWO continues to cry on national television to say how "unfair" this ban is.

When will this court happening occur?

Days?
Weeks?

SEE YOU IN COURT
PRAISE KEK

This. It's a simple game of stalling.

The system itself is corrupt and unable to reform itself. We need a Sulla moment. The Constitution should be suspended and emergency amendments applied that completely remove the footholds Marxism has made and explicitly prohibits them from regaining ground.

SEE YOU IN COURT

We need a Hitler moment, take the opposition out the back and shoot them. The kikes deserve worse tbh.

SEE YOU IN COURT

We'll find out who's really guilty!

SEE YOU IN COURT
WE NEED TO STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH THESE GODDAMN TRAITORS

Go back to cuckchan with that style of cancer used by kikes to derail threads.

How can the OP derail the whole thread?

Kill yourself, you're the one clearly from no fun cuckichan

You see it by having a bunch of one-liners doing jack shit instead of actually having a discussion.

Go to Holla Forums if you want fun, faggot.

I fully expected this from the (((9th court))) but oh man that won't make the fallout any less spicy. We're about to see the God Emperor in full REEEEEEEEEEE mode. By the time this is done he'll have racked up a body count.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Fuck off, faggot, meme magic has worked so far, why should we stop?

Can't derail that which was never on rails in the first place.

kill yourself

SEND EVERY RAGHEAD AND MEXIMONKEY OVER THE WALL

SEE YOU IN COURT

Go back to rubbing your dick to Moloch, Steinbeck.

See you in court.

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

There is no limit of Justices on the SCOTUS. FDR threatened to pack the court with Dems back in the day if the court struck down some law. Trump could pick 50 Justices. That would be a definite Gracchii moment, but possible.

archive.is/jvcaJ
related.

IT'S HAPPENING

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

SEE YOU IN COURT

Yeah there is. You need to pass a bill to appoint more judges.

SEE YOU IN COURT!!

Martial law when?

IT'S TIME FOR JUSTICE

SEE YOU IN COURT!

SEE YOU IN COURT

How will things play out down the road though, might we get a full and permanent muslim ban? Is that what Trump is shooting for?

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

Bannon did say legal immigration is the real problem. Did the leftists actually tell the truth when they called him a white supremacist?

Reddit as fuck, tbh.

Can't you just drone those niggers?
What are you, a banana republic?

SEE YOU IN COURT

They are really blowing their load way too early. You'd think they'd wait for a better opportunity, instead of an order that has clear Constitutional and legal precedence. I'm going to enjoy the salt when Trumps order goes through, or he rolls out a more comprehensive one.
SEE YOU IN COURT

would go well with this one

In court, the executive branch is basically like a corporation, meaning that they can be sued. It's bizzare.

SEE YOU IN COURT

It's one of those Dunning–Kruger effects then…

SEE YOU IN COURT

with the addition of Sessions, kek has blessed the God Emperor's cabinet!

this is in the bag, gentlemen. shadilay!

Jesus, kid.

What in the fucking world is their legal argument against Trump besides MUH RACISM anyway?

Most of what I've heard involves interpreting the Statue of Liberty as a legal document.

KEK WILLS IT

He's CIA.

That's pretty much their argument, that and they'll say Trump is targeting Islam. Even if they do it's pointless for them; the President can block entry from any group for any reason, even religion. They can't get it through their heads that non-citizens aren't subject to Constitutional protections.

SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!

if dubs Trump will appoint 3 justices this year alone

that's what confuses me. im failing to see the legal violation in a temporary ban of people from dangerous countries. just boggling coming from the courts because their job is to interpret the law and nothing else

SEE YOU IN COURT MOTHERFUCKER

SEE YOU IN COURT

Soros knows he's losing the meme magic battle, so he escalated it to the Judicial level so that his team thinks they're winning again. What they don't realize is that really means they will start losing again.

REROLLING

SEE YOU IN COURT

so close

(Checked)

you screw up everything you nigger

sup Holla Forums

if dubs confirms trump's dick is one foot long

THERE'S STILL A CHANCE
It's been 3 weeks, Donald has 16 years to go, minimum.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Very likely, bro. Libshits' hugest mistake of all was to spread the false meme that Trump is dumb. Nope.

Basically the whole argument comes down to if he is discriminating on Muslims which would likely be considered "unconstitutional". The bill doesn't in any way state obviously, but they are trying to claim that they have evidence based on his campaign promises which most of the other kikes say are lies anyway of course They also are making the whole foot-in-the-door mixed with Trump being a loose canon conspiracy to basically say what stop's Trump from banning more predominately Islam countries if this happens. To anyone who knows anything about this case, it's pretty much a literal conspiracy case against Trump with essentially no strong evidence. If the Supreme Court decides to uphold the decision it will have essentially stated that the Judicial Branch can, and likely will, block anything Trump does on the basis of him being "racist, homophobic, sexist, blahblahblah etc…" . It will have essentially robbed the president of his power to lead, and honestly things could get very… interesting at that point.

SEE YOU IN COURT

So essentially government going rogue, and participating in treason, hypothetically speaking. They can all be thrown in prison at that point.

true, maybe he gets 2 judges this year, and then 4 judges next year

bannon is on level rommel. leftists are 3 reichs behind him on every turn

ask and you wont receive

criminal

CHECKED

Or at the very least arrested for all the CP and Pizza they're involved with….

SEE YOU IN COURT

I have a theory. I think this is a deliberate persuasion play. Why?
Reasonable popular policy, but deliberately provocative. Tons of attention to the drama, and a Supreme Court case.
Look, I don't think the terrorist threat is that big. You have a better chance of drowning in a pool. The threat from immigration is, on the other hand, existential.
My theory is that this refugee thing is a very deliberate Soros operation, and the ban is a strong poke in the eye to the plan. Thus, all the hysterical Soros money and sycophants will resist it to the utmost. Of course this would end up in the Supreme Court.
Now comes the play. The issue is what evidence proves these nations are a threat to merit a travel ban? Evidence is submitted NOT THAT MUSLIMS POSE A THREAT, but rather THAT CRIMINAL WESTERN NETWORKS PLAN TO IMPORT TERRORISTS.
Consider the catch 22. The public is waiting for a yes or no on the ban, and the court gets presented with evidence of malfeasance whose accuracy they have to acknowledge before they can even give an up down vote.
Ha ha ha. What will they do? There's no way the entire public isn't directly focused (left and right) on the evidence when it's presented. And the bad guys will have walked right into it.
No fake news litigation. The evidence is legally submitted to a fucking court. No chicanery denying it's validity.

SEEYOUINCOURT

Except Trump could've literally said whatever the fuck he wanted during his campaign and after, and codified in the order that it specifically targeted mudshits adhering to the religion of the pedophile prophet. It would have made absolutely no fucking difference at all as to whether or not the order was constitutional.

Read US code 1182

If dubs Trump will appoint 4 justices before his 8(+?) year reign ends.

Even if their assertion that Trump's campaign comments count as a conspiracy to violate the equal protections clause were correct that still does not fucking matter because non-citizens have no constitutional rights and the equal protection clause does not apply to them at all. Even with their fucked up logic in order for the argument to apply every single person in the world would have to have constitutional rights despite being non-citizens, which is globalism at its most extreme and disgusting form. These cucks sicken me, the ramifications of this are immense, if any shenanigans happen that prevent the EO from being fully enforced and this kikery from being BTFO, it will set a precedent that there is no United States and no United States citizenship and everyone on the planet is entitled to our constitutional protections. This is full blown treason and Judicial insurrection against the United States, either the EO is upheld, or semi-automatic pranks start happening to these judges and civil war kicks off. If the EO is not upheld, then it is proof that the legal and political fabric of this nation is irreparably damaged and it can only be fixed with revolution.

if dubs this fag and Ginsburg both die

Why contain them? Let their bombs destroy the suburbs and cities, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg Trump to save them.

If digits, Supreme Court won't exist in 8 years.

SEE YOU IN COURT

To be continued…

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

COMMIE SCUM

It will go to the supreme court at which time they could strike down any laws needed. In case you haven't been paying attention, the supreme court has pretty much taken the stance of "if it discriminates against people it must be unconstitutional" and there is a fuckton of legal precedence which they could use to support it which is why Trump's lawyers aren't approaching it from that angle. From the way they have approached it, it SHOULD be an easy case and it will not look good if the Court opposes it.

Old version, here take this.

There are so many versions of that collage. It really needs to be re-worked into a more readable format.

It’s missing Janet Reno, which is a huge one.

Honestly, it should just be a timeline.

SEE YOU IN COURT
YOU IN COURT SEE
IN COURT SEE YOU
COURT SEE YOU IN

SEE YOU IN COURT in this thread.

If digits, a liberal judge will pass away and the court will not sit on a tie.

A ruling will be made.

Trump will be able to take his time walking two conservative judges into the supreme court nominations.

reroll

fuck

If digits, a liberal judge will pass away and the court will not sit on a tie.

A ruling will be made.

Trump will be able to take his time walking two conservative judges into the supreme court nominations.

roll for this

Stop being greedy for dubs. Kek answers where Kek is needed.

Kek confirms that the Don will indeed
SEE YOU IN COURT

Very checked.

You can't force digits, they come and go by Kek's whim. Regardless of our numbers however, their time is almost up…

SEE YOU IN COURT

If dubs, lib judge dies and the ban is put back.

Aww fuck guys. I was really thinking it might be Ginsberg's time. She's pretty old, fam.

They have personally witnessed Trump pulling off the "impossible" by getting elected. They know that he does not take kindly to people standing in his way. He has publicly stated his opinion of America's security after losing friends in 9/11, which makes it clear this is personal. Why do they keep thinking antagonizing this man is a good idea?
SEE YOU IN COURT

Poor choice of words my friend. I think you meant, their numbers are almost up.

SEE YOU IN COURT

This. We need to send these fucks out.

If dubs Trump will replace the Judiciary in its entirety and become God Emperor.

You can't force that, but kek will smite the activist judges soon.

SEE YOU IN COURT
and later on the end of the hangman's noose, hehe

Look, Trump is on a mission from God.

It will take so long to get the a new justice appointed that Ginsberg will kick the bucket before the confirmation.

That's the meme.

If the judges won't uphold the law, we will ring up the judges.

This is ok too but, I'd rather that good men not die… Good men need to stick around to make good kids.

SEE YOU IN COURT

This is fine, when we bring these "refugees" just have them settle in these blue areas on the map.

We need to rework the entire constitution. This time, in stone, no more changing immigration laws or allowing nonwhites. Keep it in line with the forefathers vision, blended with National Socialism.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Likely, (even tho I live in 9th) should be held countable for any crimes committed by the people they let in if they lose.

user I….

Who gives a girl some candy, before blowing her brains out on the floor.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Checked.
HAIL CAESAR

SEE YOU IN COURT

I think he may have expected it but the #1 reason he wrote it is to do exactly what's written in the order.

(✔️️)
ℌ𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢.

Kike fantasies of German officers.

That… makes me angrier than it should.

Pretty good Jeb.

If there's a kek curse, does that mean there's a kek blessing?

why are russian emoticons so weird?

missing space before the hyphen on halfchan side, third bullet from bottom is triggering as fuck

Of course there is faggot.

xaxaxaxaxaax

How do you know if you've been blessed?

You just the digits to repeat.

dubs of course

I can't help but feel Trump is the kind of guy who holds down shift as opposed to pressing capslock

I'm not sure this is accurate. I think they aren't accounting for the (((whites)))

http: //thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/318850-cruz-supreme-court-likely-to-uphold-trump-order

I can't help but respect Ted now after he's been broken in by the Donald. Maybe it's because he really is the true constitutional conservative.

Also, please call your senator in support of Tom Cotton's legal immigration reduction.

https: //www.numbersusa.com/news/sen-tom-cotton-unveils-bill-end-chain-migration-visa-lottery

http: //thehill.com/homenews/senate/318847-tom-cotton-ninth-circuit-court-the-most-notoriously-left-wing-court-in

Serious question. What are the chances of:
>ban ALL immigration/travel for 90 days

You know when Kek gives you repeating digits, if you try for it then it doesn't matter.

I'd laugh for 90 days straight and die.

Highly unlikely, but technically possible. I'd die laughing. I'm expecting an actual Muslim ban when the SCOTUS spanks the 9th "86% repealed ruling rate" Circuit court's gay ruling though.

I would come 1776 gallons

See, this is why you don't predict chaos. It predicts you.

I knew I was going to get dubs. Sometimes Kek lets you know. He certainly shows up more often than OTHER SO CALLED GODS

SEE YOU IN COURT

Ginsberg is forced to retire. Trump gets a second scotus pick. Wins handily. Gets a third when another lefty keels over from a heart attack.
SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN JAIL

don't be a faggot, lad

SEE YOU IN COURT

I was talking about Moloch dummy

SEE YOU IN COURT

my apologies, I guess I was the faggot then

It's no coincidence that Trump made Mad Dog Mattis his SoD, and the gave the Blackwater CEO's sister a cushy position.

SEE
YOU
IN
COURT

… And let's impeach the judge, while we're at it.

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

That pic, wew
Let's see what happens to voters after taco removal kicks in.

It's supposed to be a quick way of doing :)
a few of them implies sarcasm or attempting to tell someone you're joking after maybe saying something rude or some shit. Opposite ( being really disliking something.

Yeah, it's weird.

I wish I chose to be a Constitutional attorney instead of shoot for medicine right now.

checked

Why else would he not ban saudi arabia, afghanistan, pakistan and almost every other muslim country on earth? Trump already called out the suadis and nobody here thinks he's stupid, so it makes sense that he'd start off with a weak ban that would be pounced on so he could set the stage for an actual MUDSLIME BAN later on.

That or he's just turning mistakes into miracles, same effect either way.

Common law was a mistake.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Updated

SEE YOU IN COURT

Please just die.

Devil trips of truth

What the fuck is he even tweeting?

I went all in for Trump, but how fucking dumb is he really? Why would he insult the judiciary; even his SCOTUS appointee is chastizing him. Now they're just going to slap him down his entire administration. This isn't CNN, this is the judicial check and balance against the executive branch.

You pay alimony before you're even married.

That's not how it works you cancerous faggots.

(thanks, Satan)
I was saying this to a friend earlier.
The current limited ban is a trial run.
He knew the courts would try and knock it down for being discriminatory, and this specific iteration of the Travel Ban is not strong enough for that.
Once the Judiciary comes out and declares this ban constitutional, then Trump will start expanding the ban to more countries.

It seems kek does not will Ginsburg's imminent death. That's okay. There's still Kagan, Sotomayor, and Breyer or even Kennedy

fuck off kike Ginsburg dead in five

four

three

two

ONE

TRUMP IS FUCKING WITH EVERYBODY AGAIN
Hear me out. I think this user is on to something, although my thoughts are a little different.

Which agency controls issuing of visas, operates customs at airports, and is responsible for transportation security overall? The Department of Homeland Security. Who is the director of that agency? Gen. John Kelly. I am of the opinion that Kelly is taking his job very seriously. Trump's executive order banning immigration for 90 days is a ruse meant to distract the media and the libshits from the heavily stepped up deportation of illegal immigrants. I think this because DHS, in theory, is allowed to impose any restrictions on issuance of visas that they choose - you don't need an executive order for that. What's to say that Kelly isn't restricting visas to the seven named countries, except he's not doing it by the President's EO, but on his own accord and by his own arbitrary standards? In other words, it's possible that Kelly has already implemented an extreme vetting procedure. He and Trump had plenty of time to come up with it before he was sworn in - I don't think it'd take another 90 days to plan out what they need to do. Trump issued the EO anyway knowing it would cause an absolute shitstorm in the media and among the left, and would be yet another complete distraction from everything happening in the background.

see this:

A reminder that the ban can be considered unconstitutional because it's wording can prevent American citizens and green card holders from entering the country.
Whether intentional or not, I have no fucking clue.

Except that's not true. The President can kick out and forbid anyone.

He can decide immigration, he doesn't get to fucking exile citizens.

yes he does Yidowitz

Are you really going from thread to thread posting this? PR cuckery and defeatist shilling aren't welcome here, but you were already told that in the previous thread.

I shouldn't be surprised, really.

He can wait until they travel abroad and drone strike them though. That's perfectly legal.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Except the constitution does not apply to non-citizens. Random mud people do not have any rights.

No, common law is fine. Unfortunately, most of the judicial system in the US and the UK probably don't really run under common law any longer. Common law kept everything pretty neat and comfy. The language of laws was supposed to be plain and the whole of a law was supposed to be self-contained. There are other ways that common law courts just worked better, but basically since the 1880s or so since we've had all sorts of administrative and judicial rot seeped into the system, it's gone tits up quick.

(truth)
(dubs of righteousness witnessed)
There really seem to be a surfeit of newfags who believe this is tantamount to spellcasting.

SEE YOU IN COURT

That's not actually true. The bill of rights, and the fourteenth amendment in particular, hold that "people" have the rights espoused therein, not just "citizens." Constitutional scholars would argue that because the right to vote and the right to hold elected office are explicitly reserved for "citizens" that "people" is a broadly general term that encompasses anybody physically present within the jurisdiction of the United States. The argument for this unilateral protection comes from James Madison [1], although he was criticized for it at the time. The gist of it is that if a person is physically in the U.S. they are expected to obey all U.S. laws, lest they be prosecuted. Consequently, they are also entitled to the basic protections in the bill of rights. This is actually what renders the arguments of sovereign citizens null - because they are de facto protected by the constitution merely as a consequence for their setting feet on U.S. soil, they are also de facto expected to obey the rule of law as established by the government.

Madison also mentioned that aliens should also be subject to removal in a variety of cases where they have violated the law, and he also establishes in the same paragraph that Congress should be authorized to define specific offenses that would result in removal, aliens being a danger to the peace of society being one of them [2]. I'd argue that Madison was broad enough here that Congress should be allowed to define groups of aliens that are all believed to be dangerous to the peace of society ahead of time, and that in this specific case, Congress granted that authority to the President with 8 USC 1182. It's amusing that Madison's writings are one of the reasons that aliens are considered to have protection by the bill of rights, and yet he clearly establishes a variety of cases specifically related to the removal of aliens from U.S. soil.

Anyhow, I will not say that anything I wrote above is 100% perfect or accurate. Your post provoked me to do a little research and I wanted to share what I found.

>[1] archive.fo/etevc#selection-1073.0-1073.444
>[2] archive.fo/etevc#selection-1081.0-1081.291

Why can't patriots stop the flow? If the law simply left us alone…

civil war now

what did kek meme by this

SEE YOU IN COURT

western u.s.; cali to washington.
it's bad here. very bad. same shit as was happening nationally. i don't know what to do.

because mongoloids don't have : on keyboard.
сука блиад наиду разрежу ))) ахахаха
it's BR tier banter.

SEE YOU IN COURT

I never posted this anywhere else, weaboo faggot, I'm just stating the obvious so its not wonder other people have mentioned it. Not everything is a conspiracy; maybe its time to change your water filters? You seem a bit fluoridated.

SEE YOU IN COURT

So what now? Is Trump fucked?

Trump legally could just kill all judges if he fucking wanted to thanks to those NDAAs. Hell, I wish he'd draft me to do it!

SEE YOU
NIGGERS
IN COURT

Wow that's way too much text, are you faggots trying to have a conversation or something? fuck off shills and chant one-liners with the rest of us

Liberals are just bleeding as much time from him as possible in futile resistance. The fact he got a good chunk of his shit done in a week is a good sign that none of it will matter.

SEE YOU IN COURT

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

On what grounds do they even block this? It's in the god damn constitution for fuck sake. These people have ceased to be anything but traitors and should be treated as such.

SEE YOU IN COURT

==SEE YOU IN COURT==

I'd like a serious answer to this.

SEE YOU IN COURT

WHY IM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!!

Who cares what they write.

I know, user. The board is in a bit of a sorry state. I push on with effortposting in the hope that others will follow suit.

Emasculated beta cuckery, plain and simple/

SEE YOU IN COURT

Can trump do anything about these so called judges when the scotus overturns their decision?

Supposedly he can shoot them for being unabashed traitors.

Feelings

SEE YOU IN COURT

Not one of us, leave.

There isn't any criteria for how a judge operates, really. The left understands that and has them just make decisions that benefit their side.

See you and courtu!

Leftist judges are "interpreting" the law as such:

1. Any form of discrimination is unconstitutional.
2. The constitution applies to illegals on US soil.

This is what happens when a country is being coopted by the judiciary power: if Trump believes he can beat them at their own game, he's cuck. Judges will become a higher moral authority in the US, than the presidency.

Another page from the Berlusconi case manual.

The only argument I can think of lefties having against that is that judges must uphold international law/treaties as part of the 'law of the land'. Then finding some treaty/law which makes it so they don't appear any more like partisan hacks than they already do.

9th circuit. These fucks.

He needs to charge them with treason, hang the fuckers and stream because I want to see them BEG FOR THEIR WORTHLESS LIVES

1. It's up to the judge to decide
2. The judge is a partisan hack who fears no consequence
3. Leftists consider it a merit

It's a dictatorship of the chosen people

SEE YOU IN COURT

what about the superbowl happening?

we the attacks start AND THEY WILL

these are the fuckers to blame.

twitter.com/LeahR77/status/829847928105738241

Bottom of the 5th row from the right

Here's the trickiest part IMO

Then there's some bollocks like religious discrimination but parts of the document can be challenged and that's all they really need. They don't even need to make a proposition of document that would be viable, just shut it down and argue that's the job of the political branches.

You can read the whole thing here
>>>/pdf/572

its not a bill its an executive order. so not counting the time it would take to inform the whole of the executive branch, trump could change it right now, but the problem with that is if he just accepts the 9th circut courts ruling (which isn't based on law but politics) it would create a precedent. #1 rule of politics is everything is cool if someone got away with it before. hell judicial review only exists because the supreme court just claimed it had that power and the other branches didnt call them out on it. it is no where in the constitution.

(checked)
Is that double trips for 3 kikes?

SEE YOU IN COURT

Interesting, but of course, if they're not on US soil, then they don't deserve shit. We just need to kep the rest OUT.

This might be off topic, but I think Donald's greatest strength is acting like a boorish loudmouth so his enemies think he's an idiot, when he's anything but.

I agree to an extent.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Law from 1965 by President Johnson which overrides the 1952 law he has his ban based on.
They should've stoped King Nigger as well when he issued his travel ban, but didn't, since he was with (((them))).

look like it will be time to start offing judges soon then, remember… kill local kill often

SEE YOU IN COURT

KEK HEAR MY PRAYERS!

SEE YOU IN COURT

SEE YOU IN COURT

wtf damn
I thought he was still with that bratty McCarthy broad. Wot a fukken waste!

He is dealing from the same deck as Oda Nobunaga in acting brash so his opponents end up underestimate him. Look up how Oda Nobunaga (also known as the Fool of Owari) rose to power and the sort of brash shit he did sometime. I absolutely love the tactics he's pulling all while putting his enemies in a bind in whatever they do helps him out. They end up doing work for him unintentionally. His antics can sometimes be confusing, but Trump does everything with the bigger picture in mind. Something liberals absolutely fail at.

As one who really appreciates strategy and tactics, seeing things play out in ways either I suspect them to, or get surprised by, it gives me a raging strategic boner.

SEE YOU IN COURT

Hitler barely shot anyone til the war tho. Most of it was int-….er…nal

TIME TO GIVE BILL HIS SECOND KRISTOLNACHT

White Control with a splash of Red for REMOVAL

It helps that the person he rebelled against was also an idiot. Everyone mistook them as coming from the same cloth.
People only figgered out he was serious finally when he nuked those fucking annoying monks.
daily reminder he was also the first nip to go DEUS VULT hispanismo.org/english/15681-oda-nobunaga-visionary-who-open-christianity-16th-century.html archive.is/88U2Z
OH GAWD I FOUND HE HAD A WOJAK WHILE LOOKING FOR A PICTURE

SEE YOU IN COURT

SLEEPYDOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke thedailybeagle.net/2013/03/07/yasuke-the-african-samurai/ archive.is/JU7pr

WE

You know what happens to traitors?
they hang

Yeah, not happening.
Might get a tie out of it, which would resolve nothing and leave the last ruling in effect.
Should the SCOTUS even want to take the case.
And no, Trump can't turn them in for treason or anything like that, unless he ahs definitive prove that the judges rules like that just to spite him or similar.
Are you still in grade school for asking something so fucking stupid?

I just want Trump to pull a Caesar already, he'd have the military's support.

We're doing nothing. We're jobless NEETs on a gambian coup watching forum.

Trump is doing everything. By signing bits of paper. That's literally it. The only thing standing between the neoliberal world order and something else is one man sitting at a desk signing bits of paper.

That's all it ever took.

*SEE YOU IN COURT*

SEE YOU IN COURT