CAN YOU FEEL IT Holla Forums? CAN YOU FEEL IT ON THE HORIZON??

CAN YOU FEEL IT Holla Forums? CAN YOU FEEL IT ON THE HORIZON??

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9216864.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

erryones gettin fired

IT'S TREASON THEN

SAN FRANCISCO-BASED TREASON

This is such a fucking nightmare.

Holla Forums WARNING:

JEFF SESSIONS HAS NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN SWORN IN AS AG.

PREPARE FOR #pizzagate ARRESTS SHORTLY.

Almost time to celebrate.

I really hope this leads to the destruction of our court system. It's retarded as fuck.

Time to clean house.

For Spicer, for Sessions, for Pence the Electric Fence, and for our President Trump, I wanna see just how smug you are right now.

I think he should order the CIA to kill them. Send a message that fearing the jew is so last century.

So you know, the turnover time for a clickmait MSM article is about fifteen minutes.

i think your trips confirm he must fulfill the order.

The CIA works for Jews

I'm going to enjoy our liberation.

There isn't reason nor time to be smug as long as the Jew still walks the earth.

The time for celebration is yet to come. They're not just going to fall so easily. There's probably a huge false flag planned. They knew Sessions was inevitable. They knew their secrets were going to come to light.

That's great and all, but white genocide is still coming along smoothly. I'll celebrate when the last kike is removed from our borders, and we can work from there.

I mean the incoming massive false flag will be the time to celebrate. It will be huge. I'm talking alien invasion tier..

Communist purge soon?

called it.

Don't forget to sage shitty OP's and to not be a huge niggerfaggot enabler

Better thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/9216864.html

Mine was made first you nigger but I'll forgive you this time.

Catalog, cock-sucker.

THERES ALREADY A THREAD YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT CHECK THE CATALOG

Remove yourself via firearm

Betcha it's nukes under the biggest cities going off. They'd be like 'ha-ha-ha, see filthy goyim, this is what you get for disobeying us!', not realizing they just nuked their entire remaining power- and voting base, fixing the problems for us.

But, user. That's the whole point of going after the pedos. Because the same people responsible for white genocide are also the same people running and connecting to pedo rings.

SEE YOU IN COURT

CIA is constantly undermining Trump. They are filled with the enemy. Can someone tell me why the CIA is so controlled by (((them))) and the FBI seems somewhat decent?

All the money they get from being rogue, getting drug money, etc. makes them less inclined to be loyal. The FBI probably got too deep into the rabbit hole when under Obongo they were told to monitor us evil anons on the Chans and slowly became indistinguishable from Holla Forumsacks.

THE EMPEROR DID NOTHING WRONG