George Webb - The DynCorp Harvest - #HRCRatLine

George Webb has been running an open source investigation into the Clinton Foundation for the past 3 months and it's lead him and the people helping him into some interesting territory involving a globalized system of weaponized vaccines, organ harvesting, human trafficking, assassination, etc. It appears that the child trafficking operation that's coming to light is just the tip of the iceberg.

His latest video, Day 109 (embedded), is a nice summary / catchup for anyone who hasn't been paying attention.

youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

mega.nz/#F!Hk0CTIYb!jr1G3ahuYNnyxsbTRBWztg

youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs

twitter.com/hashtag/hrcratline

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iGkqN
archive.org/details/ELITEGOVTHOMEADDRESSESMORE
ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1140361-10-17159&cik=
archive.is/xpcYa
extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS Index/14D3115B8C40E407852580A400591F25/$FILE/Kelly, John F. final278.pdf
archive.is/gNNWW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
archive.is/t5saG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz
archive.is/NwmdM
youtu.be/WkQrCYWHugY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does he go into detail about the purpose of the harvested organs, such as the rejuvenation properties?

Basically nothing is off limits and he is just asking questions and 'following the money'. He makes guesses as to what he thinks the organ harvesting might be for, who it's for, why, etc. The main thing seems to be that there is a fuck ton of money to be made off of cadavers / harvested organs. An individual body being worth up to a million dollars.

Another interesting aspect of this investigation is the fact that the people following it constantly post comments and tips and point him towards things he wouldn't have been aware of otherwise. He then posts follow up videos integrating the findings of others into what he's investigating. Hence "open source investigation".

At some point a few weeks ago 53 days worth of videos just randomly disappeared from his channel. He didn't make a big deal out of it and just kept going, but generally it was a massive indication that he's on the right track.

Out of all of the investigations I've ever seen that delve this deep into the dark underbelly of humanity, noone has ever come off as grounded and sensible. It's very strange. You typically associate these types of ideas with kooky Alex Jones types, however, this is completely different. Definitely worth viewing if you've been following the child trafficking revelations and generally are curious about what's happening in the world.

And to address your question more specifically, there's a good video that delves into this (embedded).

Perhaps there are rejuvenation properties, but he likens it more along the lines replacing car parts. Heart going out due to decades of negligence and abuse? Just swap it out for a new one. Hearts, lungs, eyes, kidneys, bone marrow, etc. It's all being harvested and sold and used for God knows what.

He also goes into the details and logistics of the operation and all of the different compartmentalized aspects at play that enable such an industry to flourish beneath the surface of our historical narrative.

More discussion & analysis of some of what George Webb has been unraveling:
voat.co/search?q=george+webb

Are the missing videos backed up?

Apparently so, the comments on the "Day 53" video have a discussion about backups by various users who were downloading his videos. I'm working on filling out the mega.nz archive with a complete collection. Some still appear to be missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns

Honestly, we need a thread dedicated to hardcore discussion and analysis of what's being uncovered here. Much more so than all of this SJW/lefty bashing bullshit that seems to be prevalent and dominating the discussion here. This is an ongoing investigation into the real global corruption that plagues the planet, and noone here cares because it's not appealing to their inner need to mock the silly actions of the people they oppose.

If such a perma-thread were to be implemented, would the mods be capable of deleting the inevitable shitposts and shitpost responses that would flood it? If any such protective measure could be put into effect I'm all for it.

Jesus christ, the man is a redpill manufacturing plant.

Yeah I have been following the series and I have to say it is great work being shared

Either that or we just need more people to become aware of it and post about it. Not necessarily a stickied thread as I imagine that would invite a lot of unwanted/unpleasant noise and confusion from those here for those purposes.

We just need more people to start looking into this and helping this investigation in anyway we can, even if it's just by being aware that it's happening and discussing it. This is some major shit. I am working on getting a complete backup made and compiling all of the insightful analysis and summaries that I'm finding scattered about.

This whole thing has really helped me put a lot of this comet ping pong child trafficking bullshit into a much larger perspective. This thing goes so much deeper than that and God Bless George Webb for being totally unwavering in his pursuit of the truth.

He refuses to go into the supernatural/satanic angle, but that's fine. If I wanted to run a PsyOP it would disguise it in esoteric shit just to fuck with anyone getting close to the truth. Piecing all of this together through the financing is far more important than side pieces like Abramovic or Soros.

Because it's being guided by people on the inside.

Exactly, I've see a lot of people get totally lost in the esoteric symbolism that completely pervades this realm of though. And slowly it's starting to make sense why it's such an integral part of their modus operandi.

He brings up Soros quite a bit, but only because he's directly involved in a lot of other things much deeper than the right/left ventriloquist/marionette act that's currently destroying the American political dialogue ATM.

Some of the more interesting revelations I've heard him make are that these child trafficking arrests are more like covers for the fact that they've been discovered. Not a legitimate set of arrests in where key players are being stopped, but rather they know they've been caught so they get their men on the inside to run a sting, arrest a bunch of poor johns who are soliciting prostitution on backpage or some bullshit and make it look like a huge child trafficking ring has been busted. When really it's the opposite, it's the people who are running it throwing up a smokescreen. Seems like a fairly reasonable explanation as to why the 474 arrests in California were done by a branch of law enforcement with the FBI verified child lover symbol on their badges.

if Soros was a major planner and not just a paid actor that would be pretty ballsy of him to have such a public face. His name is hated equally on both sides of the political autism that is on display.

Wanting the cows to believe all of the farmers are evil is a necessary first step in getting them to stampede. Fear from behind, anger from in front, poke and prode for 70 years.

The way I understand the Trump administration as of right now it's basically a soft military coup.

His first couple of years in office will tell us which particular faction orchestrated it.

Back on track with respect to OP, a lot of the information presented is almost too good to be true. It could be a honey pot or limited hangout, but a peek behind the curtain still reveals something to you even if it's another curtain.

The pump has been primed for war since at least 2001, they remake the same shitty fps video game every year and I'm getting the general feeling that the only way you can evaporate a 20 trillion dollar debt is with a couple of mushroom clouds. I would say anyone reading this thread, watching these videos and getting something out of it- spend the 2-3 months to get yourself into walking shape so you can hike out of your location to higher elevation if needed, and buy some cheap p100 filters (3m pink) which will deal with the majority of the particulate fallout.

There is no better way to permanently crush nationalism by building it up, the German recovery of the 1930s was a miracle, if miraculous things start happening again don't forget, history is made.

Thanks for the tip re: p100 filters. Perhaps it is finally time to start considering the survivalist-centric future that appears to be unfolding before our eyes. Have you got any other tips ideas regarding this particular realm of thought?

Understand your region well (geography, topography, population distribution, water table, flora, fauna), don't rely on gps or the internet, try to memorize these things. Practice until you can function when you're tired, hungry, thirsty, scared.

Watch people's hands, keep your distance, learn how to fall without hurting yourself, get into a habit of stepping out of your comfort zone so you can adapt your thinking to fluid and stressful situations.

Chances are if anything happens you will be stuck within a 250 mile radius of where you are sitting right now, people will be far more dangerous than the elements or nature, unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

Group bonding creates weakness, you're not a pregnant woman, a small child or an old man. Unless all members share a unified objective which they are willing to sacrifice for, internal dynamics will tear apart even a family and reduce efficiency and chances for survival.

Going any further is going to elevate both of us from blue to red on their list. Obviously own a gun and know how to use it in different conditions and environments.

no point becoming a larper about it, just incorporate healthy physical activities and mindfulness around other people and your surroundings daily. This doesn't mean buying a bunch of survival shit; unless of course you can afford a refrigerated bunker 3km under a mountain, then ignore everything i wrote and just go for that.

Thank you.

Embedding a video posted today by a Jamaican man who is confirming that George Webb's inquiries into organ harvesting are spot on.

A concise synopsis of what's being uncovered by this investigation:

probably not

CIA = shadow zog?

archivist.neocities.org/webb/

fellow anons on the trail, what we need right now are skilled writers. we need people to spend some time with this vast amount of information and piece it all together into coherent and concise synopses so that the normies can easily digest it. right now there is so much solid & relevant information being dug up, but the problem is that it's in a format that is very difficult to penetrate for those without the infinitely curious investigative mind. if anyone here reading this truly cares and happens to have a way with words, please, i implore you, spend some time writing an overview of the investigation and where it has led. i will add it to the archive ,(which is already spreading far and wide), and ensure that it is both read and preserved.

bumping for interest

This. CIA seems to have control over other newer intel organizations. FBI seems afraid of them.

Hadassah runs the fucking organ trafficking. They supply the doctors, they supply the access, and they cover up the operation. They even share hillary clinton's fucking logo desogn, and were in hati when that chick got assasinated! FURTHER, they have repeatedly been exposed as part of the israeli kidnapping progras, steal eggs and sperm from corpses, and are kikes without borders.

thinking about writing up some edited transcripts (with links/annotations/sources/explanations) of some of the better videos he's done. could be a good alternate way of presenting some of this information.

So George Webb's latest video says the reason the allies bombed Dresden Germany was to hide evidence of a Soylent Green operation

Please do, I don't have the patience for the video format, plus he's presenting far too much information at once to keep track of without taking notes.

The cliff notes do a fairly good job of summarizing the videos, especially the old ones, but it's still pretty difficult to follow the thread of what's going based on the cliff notes alone. You can find them on /r/conspiracy or here
archivist.neocities.org/webb/

Any suggestions for videos to transcribe? I'll probably start with Day 109, Day 100, and Day 87.

user DonaldWashington's well-sourced post on reddit
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5t8x5g/human_trafficking_is_funding_isis_in_north_africa/
archive.is/21EG2
imgur.com/a/wPH6c?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1637328
archive.is/hN5NK

(Checked and saved)

This. People are leaking on reddit rather than imageboards now, it makes sense since it brings more normalfags to our side

Bump, this is interesting.

So in other words, he's just another disinfo kike?

This is obviously not disinfo kiking, it's right on the money.
Check out Hillary with "Dementia guru Eric R. Braverman"
archive.is/iGkqN

protip: don't sign up as an organ donor. you'll be worth more dead than alive

Latest from DonaldWashington:
CLINTON | Human Testing in AFRICA | Pharmaceuticals, Organ Transplantation & PROFITS at any Price
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5tjpfa/clinton_human_testing_in_africa_pharmaceuticals/
archive.is/RDnUu

And I bet Hadassah has their kikish hands in all of it.

i wonder if they even consider that at this point? i believe george mentions that hospitals and funeral homes have been thoroughly infected with the organ harvesting greed virus.

i'm thinking i might add a section to the archives for the DonaldWashington info.

as with most things, there will probably be a good amount of truth mixed in with some (honest) misinformation. surely some are out to deliberately spread disinformation, but i am struck with the overwhelming feeling that he is genuinely seeking truth when i watch his videos.

apparently he was a cia mole at some point, which is probably why he's able to guide us through this information from a unique and grounded yet bird's eye point of view.

What if I (or anyone) were to make a separate web page that could essentially act as one large eternal thread for this?

Get a few volunteers to clean out shitposts, keep any contributions.

sure, there's not a lot of activity here currently anyway. i think the large majority of the people investigating this are on youtube and voat, so it might be a good idea to create a dedicated discussion for this in a more neutral location. it will more than likely get traction.

if they're smart they would consider it anyways. let's say a mixed breed guy needs a new heart, and there are no donors, luckily for him, there's a guy with the same mixed breed (maybe they even got a dna sample from 23andme or a hospital) who's listed as an organ donor. I would be unfortunate if something happened to that guy, most unfortunate!

Does he Name the Jew? I see (((them))) all over this stuff.

He names the (((Mossad))), and he names specific people like "Pug Winokur"

Bump with new vid, he talks about Madeleine McCann's eye anomaly amongst other things.

lefty here. we have to get rid of global corruption to get what we want too. I think most people would be willing to work together if we could show the left how corrupt the democrats==republicans are.

check'd and heil'd

Webb won't touch that, he's an avowed Zionist and "ex"-CIA

I suspect so. He also blows off the Satanic SRA angle in PG. He needs clicks so he's shilling here despite being BTFO in the past. He sources nothing and has a weird fan club in his YT comment section that oohs and awws over every vid.

yeah, that's it. fucking plebbit GTFO

user, he's a fucking Zionist and most likely a gatekeeper, his shit shouldn't even be on this board.

Caps or it never happened.

Well, for a zionist, he does a good exposé on the alphabet's anti white supremacist false flags.
He actually connects the dots and will get suicided

Why is this thread not stickied?
This is actual evidence.
Bumping

Who could be behind these posts?

Proof he's a Zionist or gas yourself, kike.

ELITE-GOVT HOME ADDRESSES MORE
archive.org/details/ELITEGOVTHOMEADDRESSESMORE

This guy went off the deep end a few videos back, about secret Nazi plans and genetics research that involved "marking" people with a gene that causes tadpole pupils.

What the fuck?

Coastal states do not have enough people signed up as organ donors to meet the demand. Organ donation is often limited to specific regions. Those regions have their own waiting lists and do not have to give up organs to other regions. There has been a push recently by politicians on the coasts to nationalize organ harvesting. That way, people on the coasts can harvest organs from places like the Midwest, which tend to donate organs more frequently. No more lives would be saved by such a nationalization. Rather, lives on the coastal blue states would be saved at the expense of people living in central red states.

sounds like mossad really want to discredit this guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do we feel about Trumps ties to dyncorp? His top financial advisor is the CEO of dyncorp and his dhs nominee was and advisor to dyncorp

Dude he literally admitted it… have you watched the entire series from 53 on?

Oy gevalt, better not mention those connections here.

BUMP. Why are ex top DynCorp officials connected to Trump? Double agents?

Is he really Jewish or does he just claim to be so as a defensive technique? In some of his videos he drops hints basically saying "the Jews did this".

He is Jewish and pro-Israel, and defended Obama in the past, but he admitted Obama was one of "Kissinger's kids", as in Kissinger owned Obama's ass like McCain owns Ashton Kutcher's.
He knows a lot of stuff, that's for sure, he might be the guy who brings this whole thing to the mainstream, because he does a good job at investigative journalism. Let him keep this up, we gas him last.

About the "Nazi" eugenics stuff, it is true, NS Germany did lots of research into that type of stuff, and with the Allies winning, they got access to lots of secret stuff, and continued with the eugenics program, but for far more evil purposes than Germans would ever use them.
What do you think vaccines are for?

Have this video from 2006 of UN Huezillian Blue Helmets gunning down people in a shanty town with MRAPs.

New vid about FBI's Deputy Director involvement in entrapment schemes, DEA shit, etc

Bump

Ignoring documentaries, videos, and photographic evidence showing that some of the "innocent" civilians did infact have a huge gang problem, and that many resorted to kidnapping and trafficking in order to make money. Okay! And it's right there in the recommended and suggested list on the right side offered while watching the shit you posted.

Good video

Stephen Feinberg - Top financial advisor to Trump, CEO of dyncorp
Dyncorp website proving it:
>ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1140361-10-17159&cik=
>archive.is/xpcYa

John Kelly - DHS nominee for Trump, advisor for dyncorp
Financial disclosure proving it:
>extapps2.oge.gov/201/Presiden.nsf/PAS Index/14D3115B8C40E407852580A400591F25/$FILE/Kelly, John F. final278.pdf
>archive.is/gNNWW

Betsy DeVos, Trump's pick for Secretary of Education. Brother of founder of Blackwater, Erik Prince
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
>archive.is/t5saG

Joseph Schmitz, Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisor, former executive with Blackwater
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz
>archive.is/NwmdM

Thoughts?

Bump

I can do this but i am not the guy that knows how to create much OC. I need something to use to make the infographic, what would be optimal ?

Even voat has dismissed this CIA stooge and controlled op.

Here is the latest. Webb explains the attack on Flynn and Trump will backfire.

Yeah I've watched his videos from day 53 and on, and I'm having mixed feelings.

Also interesting my other posts

are being ignored

We need to accept reality folks, I'm not saying this is proving Trump is a shill or any shit like that, I'm still a Trump supporter and always have been, but it is interesting and should be talked about.

talk about it in your YT comments Georgie

So I take it you're calling me a shill? Lol, whatever. I've said all I can say. Either accept it or don't. The facts are the facts, don't be an inbred retard.

Imran Awan

Have a bump. I'll be watching more of his stuff to get caught up.

has he gone crazy yet? i stopped watching on day 107

Mentions Navy Seal killed because of the leak

Day 130 - Hillary's Henchmen, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens, Part 4

Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs in this one

For Senator Massey

Massie (sp?)

Sending to Sean Spicer - Wire tapping

MI6, Stinger Missiles

False Flag VAULT 7 Cyber weapons

AWAN BROTHERS
- I.T. GUYS HAVE THE CYBER WEAPONS

Thread needs to be stickied this stuff is way too good.

Sherriffs brought in Somalians to Columbus Ohio and Minneapolis Minnesota as hired assassins. Got to 12:59ish in this video…

youtu.be/WkQrCYWHugY

Pretty interesting. Bump.

@ Rob Schmitt
McCabe "Fuck Flynn then fuck Trump"

Just copy and paste the VOAT executive summary, enough for a series of longform articles.

We know what Kurt Vonnegut was really doing in Slaughterhouse-5 now, lmao

I knew someone who had lung trouble and there was an option to travel, pay cash and get a lung harvested for you. Suffice to say this wasn't available through state sanctioned medicine.

Bump for awareness.

Secret Service Prowler teams

The Mangoes bump. Ever heard of the National Mango Board?