Other urls found in this thread:

primewire.ag
archive.is/tri33
archive.is/GfYgJ
archive.is/Ilih7
vimeo.com/44018538
youtube.com/watch?v=mPYcMWLrdN0
youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
archive.fo/M69S2
archive.is/1Dtbj
archive.is/KgxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_tUnf6T2E
thenation.com/article/remembering-left-wing-terrorism-1970s/
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/829764450546708480
web.archive.org/web/20160619171747/http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/19/man-high-castle-facilitating-chinas-information-war/
mirror.co.uk/tech/netflix-stop-blocking-tv-shows-9823660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If we're so few in numbers and such a lunatic fringe, why is the like/dislike ratio on the trailer so skewed towards the "fuck off with this shit" end of the spectrum?

Hmm… see pic.

The author of this article would be wise to avoid beer, cookies and products with corn syrup.

Goddamnit leftypol can't you stop giving us reasons to hate you

And how many of them would even waste the time watching a single episode of this retarded, race-baiting drivel? Because you know who still dominates the populations of countries where Netflix is most used? White people. And you know what they are fucking sick of? Race-baiting identity politics pushed by obnoxious, narcissistic cunts and faggots who think all white people are horrible racist monsters.

Let them die in a diabetic coma, their brain addled by the literal excrement they believe to be "quality entertainment".

How can people who supposedly understand business be this fucking stupid?

This, holy shit, if we're really boycotting all this shit we'll all be near-transhuman supermen in a month or two

If you give a normalfag a torrent, you steal from Jews for a day. If you teach a normalfag to torrent, you steal from Jews for a lifetime.

I mean let's just go down the list here:

Acidic, tooth-destroying diabetes source
Like Coke, with slightly less acid and slightly more diabetes
Generic shit beer
Foul-tasting diabetes source
Overpriced dog crap that destroys local coffee shops
Retarded bullshit
Shit that can't compete with The Pirate Bay on selection and price

Nothing of value was lost

I thought the left was all about feelings. How can they conflate fear with anger so readily?

Liberals really do have a fucked up amygdala.

I'm honestly missing the downside here. The only thing keeping me from boycotting these is that I already don't use any of them.
By all means, keep your pisswater, corn syrup, and Jewish propaganda.

Was just at the store, got lemonade instead of any of the types of pop owned by Pepsi and Coke. Feels good man, combating white genocide and all I had to do was drink lemonade.

1.2/10

What is with leftists claiming that anytime someone doesn't like something they're 'scared' of it?
Who exactly does that kind of non-argument work on?

This is why the left will keep losing. They don't understand the very fucking mess they artificially created and why people would have a backlash to it.

Post YFW you're slowly realizing that the only way we're going to win is through an actual Civil War that ends with every communist and non-white in America dead, and that trying to end white genocide by playing along with the system while "fighting back" with dislikes does almost nothing to push back against this propaganda that will still be successfully shoved down the throats of millions of white Americans.

Also, as for cookies, these are good and not owned by jews. Both Sealtest and Celebration are Canadian owned and made, not that I care about supporting Canada, but at least they arent beaner companies.

(or ones who spend their profits on anti-white propaganda)

Normalfags

I went down to a wal-mart to get a lot of water, and a black guy was standing the drink aisle, and called everything but water poison. Even the niggers refuse to drink soda. At this point, only fatties and addicts drink that shit.
Beer in general sucks, but if you have to drink it, you should drink local craft. Bud is the worst.
Not a food
Overpriced hot cocoa with a fuckton of sugar and caffeine in it to keep you addicted.
Hasn't been good since the 90s with Thrawn. There was a glimmer of hope with Gendy T's clone wars cartoons but eh. Rebels and Clone Wars are competently made but not exactly the best.
There hasn't been a good netflix original and they're killing good movies. If something catches your eye, you pirate it.
It's all shit. So this is how we win the culture war, by not being fatasses addicted to netflix.

lol

Cutting off all that Jew media and junk food out of our lives is a testament to our virtue. She's also basically calling her own kind what they are - sugar addicted morons who watch nothing but shit and enjoy it. Me and probably most of us have quit watching any and all Hollywood drivel long ago, but I hope boycotting Netflix and so on turns into the first step towards quitting the electric Jew for an increasing mass of young white people.

Those cookies are so good, so glad I'll be able to afford them in a couple months. Nice to know they aren't jew owned too, they'll taste even better now.

Now try avoiding buying anything with pic related on it. (if it has this symbol, you paid a jew to say it was kosher)
Rockwell pointed it out in one of his speeches, like 50 years ago… even back then, it was on almost everything.

Well, I should say, they are a private company owned by a French Canadian Im pretty sure, so I *assume* they aren't jew owned.

shhh…let them rot their diabetic limbs off

Couldn't this have just been posted to the thread about the movie itself instead of killing a thread for one blogpost by some leftyfag?

108 year old company from Quebec.

original owner

Pretty sure thats just a white french Canadian, family owned obviously.

Wow! Removing negative things from our lives is the new rebellion!

They've been doing this all along, where do you think shit like homo(phobia) and islamo(phobia) come from?

It's just a subtle propaganda technique that's synonymous with "don't be a chicken are you afraid?"
It's very childish, but it works because people are fucking idiots

I guess I really don't understand how they 'think' NPC hypothesis aside or operate. Someone needs to write a manual that explains normalfags.

So this fat nasty red haired cunt visits Holla Forums? who else was talking about this recently? This nasty cunt types like a plebbit user which is even more revolting.

You guys do know that the main trailer has tons of likes compared to dislikes, right? This isn't even the video that normies will see anymore.

It's fucking hilarious because I already don't do any of these things.
I leave them to the fat, stupid, limp-muscled, uneducated normies.

Yeah yeah, I know. But I believe he was only Jewish on his father's side and absolutely hated his father so I'm OK with him. He has some pretty spot-on ideas about the nature and purpose of artistic endeavour, things that would be completely lost on this dull creature:

Funny you should say that…

FRAGILE WHITE MASCULINITY body shamers boycott food because of anti-semitism. How the Alt-right says you're too fat to be white

It's literally exactly like sheep act. Seriously just go read up about shepherding and you'll see the parallels immediately

These people are out of their minds. Budweiser was sued for taking the alcohol out of their beer. The amount of sugar in Coke should be illegal. Oreos suck except for the white part. Star Wars has been a joke since Jar Jar. You have to be some sort of special fetal alcohol retard to be proud of being associated with these brands.

Apparently alt-right trolls outnumber social justice warriors about 20 to 1.

Besides, which faction is the one left "literally shaking", "physically ill" or otherwise claims to exhibit physical symptoms of psychological distress when confronted with an opposing opinion?

Fucking hell, a shitlib called Gersh Kuntzman wrote an article that went viral because he claimed to have suffered PTSD after firing a .223 AR-15. These people are the most spineless, worthless faggots in the world and yet we're the ones who are scared? Please.

You know, is there a meme we can troll them with to destroy the "conservatives are scared" narrative?

It works on everyone; for example, if you don't like faggots you are homophobic– the only reason you don't like them is because of fear. The same tricks are used with islam.

How is this a bad thing?

Huh, I hadn't considered a husbandry parallel.
I'll look into it.

Yeah ok fuck off Netflix

𝕴 𝕬𝕸 𝕿𝖂𝕰𝕷𝖁𝕰 𝖄𝕰𝕬𝕽𝕾 𝕺𝕷𝕯 𝕬𝕹 𝖂𝕳𝕬𝕿 𝕴𝕾 𝕿𝕳𝕴𝕾

It's not, which is why they don't want you to do it and try to use shame to prevent it.

I can't see the comments on their trailer, although I could make one.

Must be some nasty stuff there.

Is doubt it considering that video is hosted on the official Netflix account. How about you provide a link?

It shows up on their quarterly stock numbers Im pretty sure. Its a big deal, especially with several forms of new competition they stand to lose market share to. Say they lose customers, who then go to Amazons service, or whatever. I dont want any of that shit so I forget the names, I think Shomi just shut down.

when I went to talk to them via live chat, they already had a form letter trying to talk people off the wall.
Think I'll hold course and watch them burn

I can't understand half of what this kike's saying. Summary?

It's almost as if this makes jews more money in the long term, sort of like how they pushed (((Blacked.com))) at a net loss

Because they are cowards under pressure by a handful of SJWs who are swept up in an hysterical OC witchhunt mentality.If they stand up to it in the boardroom they risk their career. Their personal careers are more important to each individual than the profitability of the company as a whole so even if they know it is madness they meekly stay silent.

Underrated post

pic related though it helps to have lots of pissed off white people before we start killing these revolting freaks

lets break their bank

Not a big loss.
Be sure to pay attention to the other companies/brand owned by some of these. For example, Pepsi owns the unhealthy trio of Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell.

(checked)

Jew or tranny?

Hurting people's what I'm best at!

Coke = liquid jew
Pepsi = Coke
Budweiser = The world's shittiest beer, not even owned by an American company, and a megacorp that has done it's best to kill off microbreweries since the 1920s
Oreos = Shitty cardboard tasting cookies filled with cardboard tasting creme.
Star Wars = hasn't had a good entry since the 80s
Netflix = Okay, but why bother when you can just torrent shit for free?

Captcha = cuckmix

Oh shit this is a good idea I may email a complaint or something like that. I doubt they read it but if enough people do it they'll will notice the numbers

Gee the "Alt-Right" buzzword really comes in handy when the media/kikes have to address backlash to their anti-white garbage. I guess all the 200k people who disliked the youtube video are simply alt-right trolls, nothing to worry about! Choir preaching aside, it's really sad that there are people who are dumb enough to seriously label themselves as alt-right.

One of these days, you disingenuous fucks…

Well said satan

>slowly

Made from rendered beef tallow whipped with sugar.

This gives me a great idea. Since we want our white brethren to stop partaking in Jewish vices, why not tie them into normie political boycotts like this? For example, dig through the statements of whoever owns those Lil Debbie snack cakes, find something that could be construed as anti-Trump, then boycott!

Rinse and repeat until we have a nation of ubermensch.

Found the 10-year-old.

Fuck off Jim, Im trying to shoot gooks.

I just dropped my account on netflix.

goto

primewire.ag

support them and their ads. They have tons…tons…tons more of movies than netflix and they aren't cucked out on what movies and shows they have music and its just awesome.

my exit msg to jewflix was really nasty.

:))))))

It's already been realized. You know it's coming, I know it's coming, the NPCs know it's coming, Jamal knows it's coming, and Chiam is in damage control. The right pushes for it, the left pushes for it unintentionally.

All it takes is one little spark, and every kike, leftist and shitskin is done.

gas yourself ezekiel

This is what bothered me about people who are supposedly racially aware, and care about white genocide and the jewish agenda.. yet who go and support that Star Wars movie, if even just to watch how bad it was or whatever excuse they give. That money goes to a bunch of jews, pads the stats at the box office, says the public does have an interest in hateful anti-white propaganda, and directly funds the rape of little white boys and girls by said hollywood jews in mass numbers.

Its the same thing as paying jews to rape little white kids. No one should watch that movie if it costs you a dime, I wouldnt watch it under any circumstance myself, no reason to. There are books written on propaganda, theres no need to re-invent the wheel and watch the stuff they put out to learn about your enemy etc.

They're filled with GMO's…will give you shit like Crohn's later.

lol these stupid queers.

Fresh OC.

They must enjoy their shit monsanto (((gmo))) corn syrup. Libs have no sense of self preservation what so ever.

No Holla Forums users use netflix anyway. It's a terrible service.

you wasted your time to post and call me a kike.

mean while I have blue eyes and a Kraut last name and can trace my lineage

Have fun with that link kid. And grow up or something..k.

There's nothing wrong with Monsanto gmo corn.

lmao go advertise your shit site somewhere kike, not even your hitler dubs redeem you

Well, I think we can all acknowledge it.

But to feel it, to truly understand what that means, to realize that most of us are doomed to die in this coming war is something else.

We must dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed.

The first GMO potatos gave the rats lesions in their stomachs, they are all linked to increased rates of cancers and a whole myriad of conditions etc. and the evidence is widely suppressed, any scientist who comes out about the leaks ends up blackballed and their career ends.

They arent even suitable for Africa, because we all know the last thing we need is to feed them until they reach an even higher plateau where they are starving yet again. Africa needs to starve, its like when you get too many animals in the wild and they just die off from hunger until they reach a normal population.

The alternative is to just go and shoot them, a practice hunters regularly engage in - to prevent the wildlife from suffering by starvation, giving them a higher quality of life by maintaining their numbers at a sustainable level.

I've been eating processed GMO corn my whole life, I've never had any issue.

Ive been smoking tobacco products my whole life, Ive never had any issue.

Who is looking forward to the public beheadings of prominent leftist/cuckright intellectuals and media figures?

Pulling this over from the other thread on this - Trash bin poster pic + location included.

archive.is/tri33

archive.is/GfYgJ

archive.is/Ilih7

Concept trailer:
vimeo.com/44018538

Video interview - OPEN COMMENTS
youtube.com/watch?v=mPYcMWLrdN0

Past trailer - Old comments here are also fucking hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so

Comments are also open, as far as I know, on these articles still. Cuckman Kikeversity isn't too picky about disabling shit.

I've actually had dreams like this. I hope they are visions of the future from Kek.

Unironically I also know a lot of people who smoked their whole lifes and also never had any issue, which makes me believe that cancer is more of a genetic disease than anything else.
Thankfully nobody in my family had cancer, so I'll be fine.

I asked this in the previous QTDDTOT thread. But wouldn't it be smart to eat Kosher, since (((they))) won't poison food intended for the tribe?

Golly, I wonder why Netflix is pushing this…

>marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

works for me, the blood of our enemies is a small price to pay for the thousand year trump reich.

I recently subscribed to Amazon Prime on accident, I drunk clicked the "subscribe" during checkout and I'll honestly say that the selection is about 3.5/10 at best. I had a Netflix account for the past four years and I watched maybe once a month. This shit pushed me over the line in canceling my subscription. Another user said it best but I'll say it again, torrent hurts the Jews.
The funny part is when I unsubscribed from Netflix, despite being a customer for the past four years, they didn't even ask why I left. It's like they already knew.

This is one of those times that's been happening more and more often over the last couple years where I'd like to boycott something, only to find myself unable to because I've never bought it to begin with.

Do normies just spend all their time consuming media? It's like we live in a reality completely divorced from what is apparently the mainstream. And it's not like I'm any worse off for it, judging by the numbers. I'm not depressed like they are. I'm just fucking livid.

meant for

You've giving them too much credit. And over-inflating your importance as a single unsubscriber.
user, I…

All of these products are garbage tho.

You quite possibly may be retarded.Cancer is entirely caused by environmental effects, among most of the other main causes of death in the west, like heart disease etc. In tribal areas of South America for example, where they live off the land and dont consume processed foods and chemicals etc, they have almost absolute zero levels of cancer etc… but its not by blood, those same people end up like everyone else if they live in a favela or a city, or even a normal rural life.

Its on everything, you pretty much cant avoid it unless youre eating all locally sourced food… but regardless, thats some pretty ridiculous logic. Youre funding jews. They actually pay a rabbi to bless it. Rabbis love to rape kids, not a tough question for me, personally, if I had a choice.

Yes. To make it more depressing in this context, most of the people who attend Simien's university today are literal 10-year-olds in 20/30/40-something bodies. All they do it watch cartoons intended for children, play games intended for children, act like screaming children, and consume things that your parents told you not to touch when you were 5.
It's absolutely worth it to be outside of the mainstream right now.

Amazon is owned by a fucking cunt, I forget what hes done but several times his name came up, I think hes an Obama/Hillary donor or something… but yea, their service just started and will probably take some time to get off the ground… eventually it should work out though. They got the top gear redo with Clarkson, Hammond and May. Which reminds me, I need to torrent that lol

Now or later?

Jeff Bezos, owner of the Washington Post

Okay.

Don't care. Wait for Hitler.

Yeah, they have a couple TV series that are fun to watch while on the treadmill but I'm guessing that shit needs to go sooner rather than later.

That "study" was bullshit. Bioengineered food doesn't kill people. Our modern diet kills people. You're infinitely healthier eating Innate potatoes and Arctic Apples than you are consuming organic cane sugar.

I worked in a food production plant for a couple of months. I shit you not one day they brought in a full blown rabbi, ringlets and all, and he goes around saying little prayers and shit over the gigantic pallet stacks of raw ingredients and shit.

Don't even try to argue with these fags they're just going to say hur dur Monsanto, Syngenta, DOW Chemical pls go.

Yes. I'm an artist and literally everyone around me is plugged into social media, gaming, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Reddit, etc all day.

These people complain about the amount of hours they put in to improve their craft, but when I observe them they do maybe 30 minutes of work before they have to break off for their fix of digital opiates.

Meanwhile, I deleted all my social media accounts except for a couple of messaging apps and email accounts, don't watch television, don't watch new films, don't browse Reddit, Facebook, etc, on the rare occasions I game it's always retro, and visit Holla Forums once in the morning and once in the evening. I even spend a couple of hours a day extra learning a second language.

They are taken aback by the progress I'm making, whereas I still think I'm not working hard enough.

Haven't seen original upload posted yet with 1 million dislikes

saved

I knew his name, but that wasnt even one of the things I was mad at him for, didnt ring a bell. A quick google search brings up stories like pic related.

Stop not having an argument any time.

Netflix's service is buggy as hell and doesn't work most of the time anyways. Not worth it. (source, numerous people I've talked to who've had it on their phones to their tvs. One of them being my older bro)

Napster and Bittorent are only behind Jesus Christ in damaging the synagogue of satan.

Its all a trick to force us to pay them, and its not the only one they have set up. The entire income tax system is designed to be a form of debt slavery, a large amount of your tax dollars go straight to paying off the interest on loans made to the government by the federal reserve, like, over the majority of all the income tax collected.

You work for that money, slave away doing whatever it is you do.. and then it goes into a federal reserve kike bankers pocket, with literally zero gain to the people of America. Nothing short of part-time forced labor, debt slavery.

Bojack Horseman was alright.

Übermensch, back to cuckchan with you!

Well those alt-right fags are pretty retarded for having used Netflix at all that they need to "boycott" it now. You signed up for the propaganda mill so you shouldn't be surprised that propaganda will come down the pike.

twitter.com/JackPMoore/status/796216633177972737

archive.fo/M69S2

Still not tired of winning.

That little cocktease.

I'll call it a win when the media and education are not allowed to run anti-white propaganda and jews like this idiot have accidents that leave them dead or in the hospital for years ( I do not condone violence).

shit wrong screencap

Your good at internet.

better than your grammar innit

To do that without resorting to a Communist-tier purge, you're going to have to bleed the companies pushing this agenda dry of shekels.

I wonder if this guy would be upset if I pitch my new show to him called 'Dear Kike Faggot', it stars him and the plot is he gets tossed into a preheated oven and I sip on a lemon-aid enjoying the sound of his screams.

Communists are jews.
No we need a Nationalist purge of traitors.

>more […] corn syrup for the rest of us.
Be our guests. Indulge in it.

This is accurate reporting. I'm literally shaking right now

Education, media and arts all need to be purged. Read a book about Goebbels, those are the 3 areas he focused on… and were losing all 3, badly.

no

The nose knows!

Hydrox's twitter bants are pretty good and I remember them implicitly supporting Trump back in 2015. They're made in America and not sickly sweet as opposed to Mexican Oreos.

This is post-literally-shaking language.
And it started around the 2016 election to describe the Trump campaign. Now it's getting the point where I cringe and/or rage whenever I read it because it's lefty signaling language. The (((media))) is to blame for this one.
The worst part is how fast and hard this memetic language has spread to normalfags. Take a stroll down reddit or a personal blog to see it being used by faggots to describe anything they don't like.

Kek'd hard. Nice scenario user

Remember to avoid this one too

I know they're the original but in this nigger infested hell can I find them? I can even try them because no grocery store carries them in the southeast apparently.

King Soopers, which I'm pretty sure is part of Kroger, carries them in the Denver area. I heard they lauched at Walmart too.

Even the radio channel (((echoes))) when the kike's there.

You've sacrificed self-serving, meaningless entertainment consumerism and immediate satisfaction to pursue long-term goals and achievements that have actual awards both mentally and physically. Like you said, they're stuck addicted to the dopamine high and abusing their endocrine system and letting jewish society tell them it's okay to be a mediocre sop. Good job user, artists like you are the necessary spiritual future we need to bring enjoyment and beauty back into people's lives again.

This article just gives more reason for people to give up Netflix, I mean didn't they learn that people absolutely loathe this kind of attitude from the media? I wouldn't be surprised the boycott gained traction as a result.

Besides there's another valid reason to give up Netflix if you subtract the controversy: Streams on Netflix are subject to licensing renewals and restrictions, so someday you'll lose access to your favorite shows should they not renew it. DVDs and pirated files don't expire like that.

"It's gonna be tough getting off oreos" ;_;
Coca-cola is also a guilty pleasure, and Star Wars isn't a loss given that nothing (((Disney))) puts out will live up to Prequelkino. The rest of the list can rot.

These idiots have done more to build white identity and tribalism in the past couple years than anyone else, they could have had a post racial beige future if they just didn't kick the hornet's nest, but they accidentally saved the white race with their niggery. I love it.

my noggin is jogging real hard right now about this particular deleted tweet

Every time

Cool i avoid those things on instinct anyway

l can't stand lemonade unless it's been sweetene with lots of sugar. So l don't drink it at all. l mostly drink iced tea (always Lipton brand).

lf l eat sweets (which l'm cutting down on), l buy fresh made stuff from a grocery store.

You mean I prefer the chocolate cookie to the sugared beef-fat? Yes. Yes I do.

That's because the "main trailer" is that of the Dear White People movie, originally released back in 2014.

The recent teaser/trailer is supposedly for a series that is suppose to be an expansion off of the original movie.

If anything the descepency between the two trailer's dislike ratios are hopefully proof that white people are getting real tired of this bullshit.

We could be witnessing a paradigm shift right before our eyes. The goyim are waking up.

l wonder if he collaborates with that middle-aged retard with the glasses that always shills against Trump and has a voice like Alec Baldwin.

I've been ready for a long time now

faggotcat is best smug

Trump becoming President should have told you that already.

I fucking knew it
I fucking knew the entire movie was passive agression towards white and not "just a joke XD"

Pic rel to him when

You wish, kike.

Ah, the old "you don't like it so you're scared" tactic. I hate this way too much. We're not scared. That's why we constantly get bombarded with shit like this, nearly all the time. They're the scared ones. We choose not to take part in Hellworld Culture™ because we're sick of this shit, and in fairly beneficial protest (unlike the left's retarded version of protest, which hinders society) we choose not to give this blatant demoralization of our people any mercy or money. We're not afraid, we just want this garbage out of our lives, families and homes; it is not welcome there.
Meanwhile you could look up "literally shaking" on Twitter on Nov. 10th and really get an idea of just who is scared. If the author of this "article" is somehow lurking in this thread, just know that we are the feared, not your tribe. Cries of inequality are the ultimate surrender, as it implies that your group believes we are superior and your charade is just about over.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, yid.

Gentlemen, not only dislike the video but I'd suggest you sell any stock in Netflix out have. And tell others to do the same

considering what happened to twitter when it took a side in the meme war, this is prudent advice.

Why the hell do all of these people talk down like bourgeoisie cunts and then be like "lol u just triggered." Yes, I am triggered that a fucking upper class San Fran socialite thinks that they can moralize down to me from their fucking ivory tower, playing the fucking victim with their 5k a month apartments and huge network of connections just because they were born with a different skin color.

Oldfriends here have realized this years ago, who do you think constantly posts self improvement threads and urges anons to arm themselves before the slaughter begins?

Corn syrup water

"Beer"

More corn syrup

Overpriced "coffee"

Poz propaganda

And nothing of value was lost.

MORE LIBERAL PROJECTION

TOP 3 LIBERAL TRAITS PROJECTED ONTO OTHERS:
1. Hate
2. Fear
3. Ignorance

This is basically Fear-Projection: The Article.

Pic related is the author.
God this is just getting too easy…

Im seeing a lot of people using the word troll often. Although I dont like kike right. We dont use terms like "trolls". Well, because most of us are. These are infiltrators brothers. Using the term troll is a lefty buzzword. Where did all these kikes come from?

Tell me Holla Forums, do you think it will ever come to them why they lost?

Okay?

Just bake your own cookies for eating at home. While outside buy fresh made.
I remember saving some cool recipes from /fit/ long ago, but perhaps there should be some cookies as well for those who still struggle cravings and buy boxes from the store. Perhaps we could share some secrets on how to Fika, dig for recipes passed along from family that might not be at the top if it even exists when searching online. Would have to be done right (no "sugar bombs") and not on this board.

FUCK NETFLIX

"I had hoped these fucking children would have calmed down after Daddy Donald got elected, but it's just tantrums from here to next week.
Speaking as a white dude - kindly kill yourself if this movie/TV show offends you."

The comments make me boil with anger. How can you be this fucking naive?

Should be 6 million dislikes

That grammar is off.

"We must dehumanize ourselves to face the bloodshed." or "We must dehumanize ourselves and face the bloodshed." Not both.

(Heil'd)
You're wrong both times.

I found the leftist. Damn they are bright!

Lmao no go ahead, pay for tv

she kinda reminds me of lobster goyette

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

It's not like I buy/watch these things anyway. lol

ffs, if you shoop it like that shoop the bar ratio too, this just looks retarded

Just kill them all.

Let's hope the RWDS is touring the UK too. I wanna the BBC go up in flames.

I already cancelled it. Now I have a good excuse not to go back.

BLATANTLY ANTI WHITE.
How the fuck did this show ever get greenlit? Theres NO MARKET for it…

his mom's a kike, his family pretends to be catholic and his teeth are fugged up

So this guy, Philip DeFranco, made a video about one of the writers to dear white people, claiming that there is little to no evidence that Jack Moore was even on the team or had great influence, also that he's not listed on the credits of the project nor on IMDB nor on wikipedia, therefore the show is okay. the director of the show also linked DeFranco's yt.
archive.is/1Dtbj -imdb
archive.is/KgxtI -wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_tUnf6T2E

however, digging around into this guy's yt shows a heavy anti-trump angle. trump is literately hitler and the antichrist and his team is lying every single day for this Philip guy. since the director linked this video, one of the talking points being regurgitated is "that guy is not even a writer, he's not really involved, he's not associated with the team, blah blah blah".

if that were remotely true at all, the director wouldn't have explicitly thanked Moore for his "contributions and talent", going so far as to say, "he is one of the loveliest persons" he knows, compliments that are usually reserved for someone who has applied at least a sizable commitment.

as pro-liberal sites are showing, claims have arisen that literately all opposition to the video is just the alt-right. what seems to be happening is that they're convening with liberal media figures to try to spin it, director posts a video denying racist accusations, and then the director kisses moore's ass anyways, suggesting that the whole "he doesn't have any role" is more than likely bullshit, they're trying to cover for Moore's actions and will likely have a few lively tales to spin.

Well, the end goal of all of this, being the destruction of everything I care about, does scare me a little. That's quite a sane thing for a person to be worried about. I'm not scared of some gay ass Netflix show though.

I didn't use any of those products before they promoted white genocide.

How do you do that?

Good makes it easier to hunt them down.

No need to counter the narrative because you never interrupt while your enemy is making a mistake.

(((Netkikes))) got bought by Soros. Two days later, they start broadcasting (((Diversity))).

Who the fuck watches this crap.

I think you should kill yourself, user.

This.

This show will run at a loss compared to production and marketing costs, I guarantee it.

The Jews run anti-white propaganda at a loss. Star Wars would have been vastly more successful in East Asia sans the nigger lead for example.

Someone took the time to make thst meme and spelled Jewry wrong.

Soda is shit. Budweiser was always bad beer for cheap. I have a hard time finding things I really want to watch on Netflix. Star Wars movies are boring after Disney got them. Starbucks is too expensive. The only thing that's even tempting is Oreos.

Not even joking. Even without all the diversity, it's a fucking terrible film.

I'm not calling it terrible, because I honestly can't remember what happened in them. They are boring, forgettable, flavorless, vanilla ice cream. At least the prequels were memorably shitty, the new disney shit is so safe and takes no risks that it's not worth putting the effort into watching them.

Coke and Pepsi are ZOG shit meant to make you fat and stupid. Local brands only if you must drink sugar water. Budweiser is piss beer and over-consumption of alcohol is degenerate. Nabisco products are ZOG shit and encourage laziness; make your own damn cookies you worthless fuck. Starbucks is overpriced and overrated. Star Wars is jewed and we weren't going to watch it anyway. Netflix? I have Holla Forums for my entertainment. They really think these are big losses for us?

Thought you all would enjoy this.

That's standard leftist playbook. What are you afraid of being raped by muslimes and having your throat slit? You're a crazy racist. It's fucking tiresome. They're like children.

Include the original link next time. I don't even want to click archive to see what shithole this Jew garbage originates from.

As others have shown, they're completely on the wrong side of this. Just clueless. Boycotting this shit is not just the right thing to do principals wise, but good for ones health and wallet.

I can use that report as toilet paper and no one will give a fuck

I posted it because Justin retweeted it.

I'd like for people to use anything and everything to take this guy's reputation into the dirt, exposing him as the anti-white propaganda pusher he is.

Is that still being thrown around?

lol k

No, Netflix should be boycotted because Soros has a stake in it. Is it any surprise this DWP shit poured out as soon as it was publicly announced that he bought into the company? If you have an account cut it off now otherwise you are enabling a real world lich.

Let's narrow things down. How many of those attacks were done by conservatives?

thenation.com/article/remembering-left-wing-terrorism-1970s/

T he journalist and author Bryan Burrough has spent the last five years researching and writing a book on what he correctly perceives to be an oddly neglected topic: the scourge of left-wing terrorism, much of it by the Weather Underground, during the 1970s. According to FBI statistics, the United States experienced more than 2,500 domestic bombings in just 18 months in 1971 and 1972, with virtually no solved crimes and barely any significant prosecutions.

In Days of Rage, Burrough seeks to counter what he views as the successful efforts by these former terrorists to craft “an image of the group as benign urban guerrillas who never intended to hurt a soul”—and whose “only goal” was “to damage symbols of American power, such as empty courthouses and university buildings, a Pentagon bathroom, the U.S. Capitol”—when, in fact, they were “murderous.”

jesus fuck it pisses me off when these retards misuse the term "troll".

Everyone you disagree with isn't a fucking "troll".

Tucker Carlon BTFO'd this nonsense

Willfully. It makes these faggots feel good to write this shit in public. Otherwise they'd have to face the fact that they are all dumb assholes.

Don't get me wrong, I actually liked his works, especially the Holy Mountain but it's pretty hyprotical since those 70s avant-garde films were probably what kicked off the age of degeneracy in Hollywood.

Nothing more satisfying than making your own lemonade

Indeed. Let's hope that the racists of the future will be well fed healthy men of great anger.

Wow what a tragedy, I guess we'll be condemned to eating right, drinking quality alcohol, and spending our leisure time doing constructive things instead of mindlessly staring at a projector. What a hellish existence this is.

That's a shame really, because I don't think that's what he was driving at - especially with Holy Mountain. All the weird, esoteric religious, sexual and postmodern imagery is effectively a critique of those things, the point of the ending of the film is that you need to leave the pointless and fabulist "Holy Mountain" of contemporary art, repackaged religious sentiment, etc and find your own reality.

I saw a libtard say that Amazon should be boycotted because they advertise on Breitbart and because Bezos has been "silent on Donald's treatment of women". Nevermind the fact that he owns WaPo and has been spamming jew shit this whole election. You can meme anything.

GO HOME SHLOMO

It never fails that the faggots behind nonsense trash like this look like they have several faults in their chromosomes.

kike thread of subversion, lol

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/829764450546708480

Inclusive: "Fuck White People"

I love that this new generation of niggers and kikes are dumb enough to make white genocide public knowledge.

Ahahahahaha…

That's a real fucking loss right there, how will I ever survive?

I dropped Netflix this past week because I realized there was absolutely nothing worth watching. It's just sort of convenient that there's a series called "Dear White People" – another fucking Netflix original I wouldn't waste 0:10 watching.
Also, Holla Forums is always right.

Get on my level libshits

So when does Moonman's "Dear Nigger Subhumans" come out?

You know what really fucking triggers me? When someone calls me white.

What the fuck does that mean you racist fuck? What does my skintone have to do with anything. Do you know my culture? My history? My religion? My profession?

How fucking dare you lump me in with everyone of the same ancestry, do you fucking know nothing about the history of the European continent? Ignorant fucking Americans forcing this meme on the world since the 1900s because they want to force one world government through racial division and social unrest.

This is absolute cancer. Anyone who labels themselves white is a moron with no grasp of history or culture. Do Chinese people call themselves yellow?

Lemonade is good and healthy once and a while, but citrus is very acidic and will give you heartburn if you indulge too much.

If you want to drink something other than water, the best choice is tea. There are countless flavors and you can control the amount of sugar added, choose which level of caffeine (high - black tea, medium - oolong & green, none - herbal), also can drink hot or cold.

Now that you've posted that, I reckon it'll be soon.

Because they're pure propagandists, they don't need to be accurate or logical.

COME AT ME SHLOMO

"Why are you tying that noose to hang me with, is it perhaps that you're scared, pathetic white boy?"

I don't understand this.
This doesn't make sense, this is just too obvious. What the hell are (((they))) trying now?
It's like (((they))) actually WANT the right wing to raise and the democratic party to die.
This is just TOO obvious. WAY too obvious. And literally everyone is upset, even the leftists.

Someone explain.

They are panicking. The moderates are forced to choose a side. The (((left))) has been the owners of media, government, education, etc.

Their monopoly on power is gone, the internet has destroyed their plans.

They are pushing everything they have into the mainstream, its the sound of their death throes.

They're committing suicide by doing so though.
And as unlogical as those people act, I can't imagine they're THIS dumb to believe this show was a legitimately good idea.
It's like there's something bigger going on. It's like they actually want everyone to become right wing now.

Not checking due to retarded newfaggotry.

Agreed. They deliberately conflate anger and disgust with fear, in an attempt to belittle those who speak out against things that (rightfully) anger and/or disgust them.

Goddammit, has no one heard of the

OFFICIAL SPORTS DRINK OF WHITE PEOPLE

Also a circle around a K. There are other symbols, but these two are the ones I see on a daily basis. Our family rejects those products.

Sucks that white people are the only ones with money and Internet.

Also the reporter has no idea how stocks work. Netflix is 20x overvalued it will plummet boycott or not

The difference between Richard Spencer and Hitler was that Hitler was actually killing people. Spencer is just speaking his mind.

Yes, my fellow goy, Hitler killed many innocent people sorry, I mean Jews!

Never felt the need to.

How easily they forget.

hail satan

How's the salt mining going?

Not really as they have succesfully pitted our own people against us. They have made thousands of us, into traitors against their own people.

Yes, in a war for freedom and sovereignity of the german people. An act, entirely made as a respons to the criminals post-war acts of the winners of WW1 and the communist revolutions in Russia and the attempt in Germany.

I wonder who the hell is connected to all of these.

But let's continue to pretend Hitler was just the bad guy wanting to kill people. That was his goal all along fellow Jidfer.

okay, I'll take the weak bait, just because…

HOW exactly is that a lefty meme?

Honestly…. someone tell me what they were thinking when they made this?
Why do they do nothing but back down when it all it does is hurt them far more?
It's absolutely fucking hilarious, and the funniest part is how shocked they seem when People clearly don't like it.
Last Year's Turning Point fucked them over so badly & unexpectedly that they literally have no clue what they're doing..

Likely the show went into production when the ((media)) was predicting a Hillary win. So they probably expected that this show would come out in a current year dominated by the same identity politics as under Obama. Either all that or they still believe that identity politics is awesome, and still don't understand that it is shit like this that is causing people to walk away from leftism and become more conservative.

I can say that honestly back in 2012 I was still very liberal, and the rise in the race baiting identity politics moved me away from that. It pretty much started with learning the truth about Saint TreyTrey that caused me to start being critical.

Why release it now when it's nothing but an Accelerant for their Enemies Viewpoints though?
Didn't want to lose ALL The shekels?
Jews are so predictable, my sides.

Oh, I agree. If I was an executive that greenlighted this shit I would have quietly moved it back in release or simply had the production retooled and demanded that the title be changed to something else.

This actually reminds me of when NBC released the show "Outsourced" right at the height of the recession. I was unemployed and was having trouble finding work. It was the first time I actually flipped off the television and yelled "fuck you!", because it was like this show based around how so much is going to India and it is all funny.

This will probably die off, and not be renewed for a follow up season. Or Netflix will keep it going. Just think that it was the wrong time to release it, and yeah fuck em. Let the executive board face the ire of the stock holders, because there are a lot people cancelling subscriptions to the service. Big boom for Hulu and Amazon who would both be wise to take heed of this monumental fuck up. The time for this type of content is over, and the normiest of normalfags are getting tired of this shit.

Has anyone noticed this new narrative they're pushing?
They're claiming that "alt righters" and republicans are "snowflakes" and "easily triggered".

This is the same group that supports SJWism, Feminism, safe spaces, etc.
The mental gymnastics of the Kikes and their pets is showing again.
How is anyone perpetuating that meme not see how ironic it is?

You people from the Berenstein universe sure have it comfy.

wtf that isnt true at all

the biggest bodycount in terrorist attacks has been since long ago islamic terrorism

and muh whites killing other whites and blacks and so doesnt even compare to the amount of black on everyone else kills

Second biggest body count is taken by the Communists. Then again these are some of the same people that said the mere act of voting for President Trump was an act of terror.

they weren't thinking anything at all, at least not critically. television, music, movies and video games are all made by a team of manchildren locked up in a glorified daycare while some producers and marketers check up on them every now and then to see how much shit they have to clean up off the walls.

Actually this is so true. Which makes it all the more funny when these Hollywood types choose to lecture us about what to think, what to feel. All these people live in a dreamworld. They don't understand the struggle most other people have.

The foretold plan granted to (((them))) by their demonic overlords (via all that ritual bullshit) was that Hillary would win, so it would be more YASSS IDENTITY POLITICS BULLSHIT

One of the important things about Jewish culture that you have to understand is that no one hates Jews more than his fellow Jew. If the jew wasn't so afraid of direct conflict, there would be no more Jews left. Jewish culture is Jews jewing Jews jewing Jews.

they can't.
they physically can't.

(((they))) hate white people so much, they are completely unable to even fain any kind of love for white people.

…the electric jew is incapable to recognize their own downfall.

Cancelled my netflix account.You should do the same and don't forget to get on Goybook and twitter and publically let them know about it…spread the word and increase the bad press.

DO NOT LET PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT THIS.

glorious times, brother… the memes were strong in this one.

I had been a member for over a year now.

I am canceling because I know they would never make a Dear Black People and show what goes on in the inner cities. They will just play it safe and tongue in cheek make fun of white people. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of all types of racism being shown outrage and vitriol, but racism towards white people is always shown as being light-hearted or tongue in cheek. Netflix will be very surprised at their results next quarter when their numbers aren't as good as they thought they would.

Also, they haven't had a good show in a long time (in between seasons of House of Cards, Stranger Things, the only original content worth watching.) AND they lost all their Food Network shows.

That was back in the days of 4 Holla Forums, and I was coming there to show you all how racist you were. I was going to put you all in you place. Two or three days later I was getting angry. Those before Holla Forums after Holla Forums memes are true.

I came in just a year before you, and had such a good time with that shit.

truly a fun time.

So the SJWs are outnumbered by us about 10-1 at this point?

Neat.

It's not mental gymnastics at all.

Like all insane people, they're repeating the same pattern and expecting different results, this is simply a rehashing of more Saul Alinsky bullshit, i.e. projecting your own weaknesses onto your enemies.

It's more projection, but made to make the alt-kike look like hypocrites.
Notice that they don't actually come out and say safe spaces are bullshit, or special gender/race/queer identities are fucking retarded. It's just "yeah well so do you!!!"

You got Hitler dubs so I'll offer you a chance to not look stupid.

Ranch…or Cool Ranch?

Um…Ranch?

Amazon are cucks too, though they're cucks for the Chinese. I don' know if that's better or worse.

web.archive.org/web/20160619171747/http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/19/man-high-castle-facilitating-chinas-information-war/

oh noes!

Anyone else short Netflix? :^)

Dear Netflix,

Goodbye.

Sincerely,
White People

According to that guy's line of thinking, why can't you question the holocaust? If he is going on about how the Japs didn't actually do anything that bad and asking for proof shouldn't be scorned, then why can't we ask for some fucking proof of the holohoax that doesn't come from a fucking Jew?

He even says in the article that many people where the Japs were the occupiers remember them fondly and hold them in high regard, many even serving along Japanese forces in WWII…jeez, almost like all the Europeans who joined the National Socialists.

user, wtf are you doing?

People who only buckle and are avoidant when they're scared, are exploitive and disrespectful of others by nature. To say that someone is "scared" implies that this is the only thing that would make them stop and think. Not reason, evidence or appealing to their emotions.

That's what someone is trying to say when they put "phobia" at the end of a word.

Because they've been in panic mode since the election and they're frantically throwing whatever indoctrination they can find against the wall (heh, THE Wall) in the hopes that something will stick. Instead, they're just doing the heavy lifting for US because now that the normals are waking up, they're starting to nudge the guy beside them and say "Hey, what the fuck is this bullshit?"

It won't be remembered as the night we drove ol' Dixie UP or anything, but it's accomplishing a few things:

The journey of a thousand miles to DotR is made up of many, many steps, user. This is one of them.

limeade is objectively superior to lemonade

wew
They're giving them way too much credit. The AR has, at most, 80-150k people who consider themselves apart of it.

pink lemonade is objectively superior to all known forms of beverage

The period of contending states is almost upon us, and among the ashes a Caesar will rise. I predict that the first real conflict will begin in DC, and after the contending sides realize that the chaos cannot be contained, every urban center across the nation will become pure chaos.

You think the election was exciting? You have no idea what is coming.

what was the actual 9mil, it was crap wasn't it?

COR is the Canadian equivalent.

Sorry user, you missed understanding the important part. You should lurk moar. But your heart is in the right place, and kek clearly agrees since he blessed your missguided attempt at being an grammar nazi.

I would explain it, but you seriously need to lurk moar. Even for an user like me whom is on the chans all the time, I miss many memes and the things behind them. It is best you simply let them go and not think too hard about it. The hive mind is beyond any one individual.

It started with the gay activist's manual "After the ball", that particular attack is effective because it exploits male insecurity over strength, bravery and masculinity.
So in After the ball, one of the tactics described was to counter any criticism of the homosexual agenda as stemming from " fear of gays" and its corrolary "you are afraid because you are gay yourself".
This tactic was found to be highly successful, so it is often recycled and applied to other spheres of leftism.
It is used here by fake nationalists too, when their planted crypto-feminists are called out for injecting feminism into the right, they respond such as " you are just scared of women ", " you are a virgin/gay".
This exploits a primal fear which most young men carry, that of appearing weak before potential sexual mates.

If you ever wondered why the arguments and tactics of the homo lobby were so standardized, it is because of that book.
www.amazon.com/After-Ball-America-Conquer-Hatred/dp/0385239068
Of course, most street/reddit/tumble/Twitter level zealots are unaware that they are being used as meme vectors by an organized group working from a planned strategy, they have instead been "educated" and believe that their arguments are homogeneous because they are logical/scientific/self-evidently true.

I noticed how pozzed AV Club was a few years ago.. they were doing some really weird, political stance taking shit well before Trump.

Dunno who is in charge of that place but it's a fucking mess. They should rebrand themselves as a politically oriented commentary site, not just "AV Club"

I have nothing worth living for any ways, so this would be a reason worth dying for.

They're out of Madison, WI; the seat of all militant regressive-left dumbfuckery for the last 70 years.

newfag

We've been praying for The Happening since the inception of Holla Forums

newspeak

:^)

:^)

mirror.co.uk/tech/netflix-stop-blocking-tv-shows-9823660

Nothing wrong here.

An exclusive preview of the new blockbuster Netflix hit show "Dear White People" just for you.

That is not a jew user.

teach me senpai