Donald Trump: Pedophiles Will Get the Death Penalty

Donald Trump: Pedophiles Will Get the Death Penalty

Donald Trump has vowed to tackle the child abduction crisis in the United States by giving pedophiles and fast trial resulting in the death penalty.

The President-elect tweeted that there are “too many incidents” and something “must be done about these perverts”.

With Elite pedophilia rife in Washinton D.C., could this be what Trump was referring to when he talked about “draining the swamp”, and how far up the social ladder will he be prepared to go when it comes to swiftly executing these offenders?

NW reports: According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (citing U.S. Department of Justice reports), nearly 800,000 children are reported missing each year. That’s more than 2,000 children abducted every single day.
yournewswire.com/trump-pedophiles-deserve-death-penalty/
alternativenewsnetwork.net/donald-trump-pedophiles-will-get-death-penalty/
quora.com/How-many-people-are-kidnapped-each-day-in-the-US

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/02/its-official-trump-going-after-international-trafficking-presidential-executive-order-3475740.html
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them all.

Still excited though. Now that Sessions is in we should see heads roll.

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING
RIGHT WHEN SESSIONS IS CONFIRMED

This is the split of history, chaps. If Hilldog had won, pedos would have been normalised within eight years. This was the last chance to stop it.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL
WEINER WILL HANG
BEST TIMELINE HOLY SHIT

This feels so good. I love all of you.

How many of those "missing children" are teen runaways? How many of those "abductions" were children of divorced families who overstayed their visitations with their fathers, and the mothers were making problems?

Watch as IDF try to use it to shut down chans. It then backfires on them and they get hoisted by their own petard.

We will see CNN unironically defend pedos. I don't whether to be happy at how many people this will sway, or to be enraged at society.

YES YES YES FUCKING YES

Statistically speaking less than what you would have us believe.

Perhaps this was his plan all along. Genius way to execute treasonous politicians who most likely are involved in this disgusting shit.

Who's going to argue against Death Penalty for pedophiles? No one. I hope this passes.

You know the one

I doubt it. Runaways are very common, while actual abductions are not very common, which makes the 800,000 figure seem absurd on its face.

That's a good point. Spicer will get flogged for posting on IBs.

I'm looking forward to the day nearly all of the staff at CNN walk out of those offices and right directly into vans. the rest will either shoot, hang themselves, or jump off shit

It's called JUSTICE.

Praise The LORD and pass the ammunition!!!

Still, there are instances where the CPS in various states like Florida and Virginia are "missing" upwards of 200 to 500 children.

The CPS government agency does not "misplace" children– they were sold, used and abused, then they were sacrificed to Satan.

That tweet is from 2012

If this is meant for Senators and elitist little shits like Soros and Epstein and (((company))) I would be on board with this.

If this is meant to be applied to the common man I advise caution.
I recall a trump delegate had something like this. Whatever happened with that? Can't find anything. They also tried to do it to the Oathkeepers guy. Would not be surprised if it was cia niggers.

vid semi-related.

man i love you. these fucken months have been EXCRUCIATING. i felt sick for weeks when the scale of this horror unfolded in october.
now i cant stop the tears of joy when every morning i get to read about shit going down all over the planet.
GODSPEED MR. TRUMP

This looks like a slide thread. There's nothing wrong with gassing pedos, but what's the point of pulling up a tweet from 2012? It's been posted a billion times on Holla Forums long before Trump was even elected and it's hardly covering new ground.

Also going after pedos is nice, but deporting the millions of spics, niggers and mudshits here to fix our demographics is a huge priority that should not be neglected.

The number of people that just fall off the map is staggering. And half of them are underage,
It was worrying before the digital age but today NO FUCKING ONE disappear into thin air.
Even if only 5% of them are abducted it's still a colossal number of ten of thousands per year.

Remember no bodies = no crimes.
All the major woodlands near big cities on the planet are full of skeletons nobody even look for.

The CIA, and the FBI are infested full of pedophiles. And they sure do play dirty. But you can expect that from the CIA, which actually is a freaking Satanist Colony, where everyone made a vow to Satan to work as much evil on Earth as possible.
The CIA, as well as Dyncorp, and the UN, are involved in international human smuggling, organ harvesting, and on an on it goes with the Deep State Elite who are above the law.

The FBI is real slow to prosecute this, because Field Directors don't want to be dragged into the Trump pedophile prosecution vortex themselves. But, like Trump has said, it is an out of control problem which must be dealt with.

Let's just hope there's no guilt by association considering the site we're browsing at the moment.

Hollywood kikes and global elite kikes and the white traitors BTFO

We're entering a new era fellas! A golden age and i fucking love you all!

Obviously the justice of Draining The Swamp is still very much on the agenda. Get the right Conservatives in place in the Cabinet, then begin to pull the plug on the DC Swamp!

Heiled

This is no longer draining the swamp. This is pouring kerosene in the swamp and lighting the whole fucking thing on fire and doing as much collateral damage as possible.

THE FIRES RISE

Trump how can we love you anyMORE
Legendary.

That's FREAKING RIGHT!!!

I can guarantee CNN will complain about Trump going after Pedos

West Hollywood is Pedo HQ

I pray to Kek that Trump raises west hollywood w/ Napalm and hangs every resident of that forsaken area

LA RWDS

Yes finally please fucking kill these bastards

I'm completely fine with this.

Yes I love you as well…

lalalaaaalalalalaaa

nice try kike

lalalalalaaaaaaaalaa

Holy shit.

I predict this will be wildly popular. Everyone hates pedos. Everyone knows pedos can't be rehabilitated. Nobody wants to live in a neighborhood with a pedo, and yet if you let them live they have to live somewhere. Everyone knows the answer is "just kill em".

And when the entire mainstream media and democratic party come out as pro-pedo, people aren't gonna like that very much.

Holy shit, it's happening.

I'm fucking ready, ordering a new scope for my AR tomorrow.

OH WHATS THIS???

DONT WATCH THAT WEBM

The only replies you're going to get is "shill!" but honestly can anyone give a rebuttal to this? Someone that would look at this objectively would no doubt have an impression that Trump is involved.

You're forgetting where most of these missing kids come from.

Shelters, orphanages and other "humanitarian" agencies.

I'd plead the 5th too you fucking twit.

Whatcha sliding, Chaim?

If only there were some medical procedure, a way to "abort" the pregnancy, that would deal with these unwanted children before it's too late. Surely the right-wing Republicans would happily approve such a measure in order to deal with such issues.

Nigger, do you have any idea how many businesses are geographically located between those two points? Trump's name is on a club within driving distance of a pedophile – clearly he's up to something!

Try harder, ADL

Don't encourage OP.

wtf Trump loves pedos now

OOOOPS

daddy liked his daughter so much when she was young. he still likes her from time time

Doesn't add up.

Why would he make a point of focusing on a crime he himself committed? Why would he make the penalty for that crime death? If he had done anything, wouldn't his opponents have dug it up and used it against him long ago?

The only "evidence" he's presenting is that Trump was associated with Epstein, but that's not evidence that he did anything or knew anything. Guys like Epstein have thousands of friends and acquaintances. That comes with being a rich businessman. It would be silly to believe that everyone Epstein ever associated with was into the same sick shit.

Get some RIP ammo for it.

(((People))) like you should be hung on a cross.

BASED
Even though I know that every fourth is a hebe-scum and will be calling Trump a kike for this move.

WTF? I hate Trump now! Thanks schlomo.

every fourth user on here I mean

I'm a total newfag when it comes to guns, and I still only have the ammo I got with it. What's RIP ammo?

i think he is tired of life and wants to trsmit ALL OF "HIS" MONEY TO
(((KUSHNER)))
the stupid jew and his cat toilet israel first

'muh jewish lawyers

This shit is just so low energy. They pay you too much, whatever it is they pay you.

checked

He's not asking to pass anything you dingus. Just letting it be known that this is how the world works now.

IT'S FREAKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

It’s Official – Trump Going After International Trafficking – Presidential Executive Order

Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking
EXECUTIVE ORDER

- – - – - – -

ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW WITH RESPECT TO TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS AND PREVENTING INTERNATIONAL TRAFFICKING

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Purpose. Transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including transnational drug cartels, have spread throughout the Nation, threatening the safety of the United States and its citizens. These organizations derive revenue through widespread illegal conduct, including acts of violence and abuse that exhibit a wanton disregard for human life. They, for example, have been known to commit brutal murders, rapes, and other barbaric acts.

more…

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/02/its-official-trump-going-after-international-trafficking-presidential-executive-order-3475740.html

gas yourself, kike

thank you for reminding us to sage the trumptards

SAGE

sage isn't a downvote, you goddamn Reddicuck.

REDDICUCK

But it does denote off topic posts not meant to derail you fucking newfag.

So he dosen't look like one? That's easy user.

hes also associated with Epsteins wife and the Clinton's.

It doesnt matter what you post here. Pedos will hang.

Hollywood has been hiding pizza pedo symbolism shit in it's movies for fucking ages.
Hell, even fucking ET has pizza ping pong shit in it.
Seriously: m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDtPZqPAbXQ

I will believe that when Hillary is behind bars with the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. But killing pedos is a good start.
Its like pouring pesticide into the swamp, some of the parasites will die but some will only develop resistance to it.

But still, makes you ask, is Trump part of the Swamp himself?

See page 59 and page 80.

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

Its obviously damage control by the Clinton´s financiers to hurt the public image of Trump.
Its a giant "NO U!"
Bill Clinton was the rapist and charged with that long before the election, and the evil in Hillary´s face is undeniable.

Do they crew/jidf shills here honestly think they will even sway the belief of one newfag here? its 99.99999999% overwhelming support and positive things about trump.

He is now, he surely had to act like it at least to get there.

you a feminist or a christ cuck?

Schlomo brain, filtered.

Gotta be a feminist, since none of them know what a father/daughter relationship is like. Even Christcucks wouldn't be offended by this.

now we come to the agreement that rump shall be hanged together with kushner

FEBRUARY 2017 - (((8/pol/))) agrees on hanging trump

beat me to it.

ANIME PEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Death to all pedos. Rolling this policy out ought to be Trump's gift to Pence.

Trump is not retarded. He knows that anime isn't real or will he make anime real? :O

… why?

Did I stutter? I said "Death to all pedos".

Is it okay if the anime girls in question are 15+?

no, trumptards hate all women regardless if real or 2d

(except if his own daughter)

Sage and report. Thanks for zero effort.

Well, all righty then.

(WASTED)
leftypol get out

I feel sorry for people that can't tell the difference between playful affection, and fucked up sexual degreancy.

The Prophetic Judgment of Pedophiles and Perverts

dont be sad, user, sir

you still can like things like, uhh, ehh… kushners nose drills,
or going to war with iran, for israel

after all thats whats trump is about:
hate woman and love your enemy

They can't leave. They're addicted to being pained and shamed. They're like a battered woman who keeps coming back to her abusive ex for more beatings, while insisting that she's all stronk and independant and shit.

If thats the price to get rid of child rapists and satanist, then I pay it gladly!

(plus, i'm an i-dort so I enjoy basicly everything).

nu/pol/………………

They're more like a man who keeps coming back to his abusive wife for more beatings even after she literally cut his balls off.
They're literally cucks.

It's fucking happening. I know that phrase has became sort of "nothing" over the past year but this, this I can't believe. We're actually going to win.

what a waste of luck quads.

The courts will fight him on this as well… mostly because so many of the ones on high are pedos, themselves.

Yes.

its a gods sign given through me to you

show respect to god or get cursed together with your family

too late fag, i'm already shitposting from the deepest pit of hell.

sanches
you are already in taco mud but you will be symbolically deported anyway

You're not from around here, are you?

I worked at such a shelter, the stats are absolutely inflated by the methodology for political reasons. Basically everytime a kid goes out for a smoke without permission it is counted as a missing child. I've seen many who "go missing" more than once a day.
A shelter of 20 inmates can easily rack up 100+ "disappearances" every year, or ten times more.
The real stats are buried under that statistical noise and we won't know until they fix the methodology.

(((you)))

We really truly aren't going to recognize America anymore when we are done with it are we?
It's gonna be so great, but at the sametime so different…
I'm ready!

deus vult!

yeah, america will become great.
america is already 45%+ shit skin with a birthrate of 1.2 children per white "family"

i know non of you is white, especially not sanches, but you are exactly the reason why america will be great - ==THE GREATEST SHIT HOLE EVER==

masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

you've already been outed left-cuck the new fagness gave it away.

be gone so you can get back to dieing of aids.

GRABBED BY THE PERVERTS

HAHA SPIC CONFIRMED.

sanches just stop. people are not laughing with you - they are laughing at you

what can I say, predictive text on software keyboards sucks most of time.

if you want to keep, spewing that i'm a nazi mexican because of your own ignorance of chan culture, thats cool. (but you relly should lurk more lefty-fag, you might even get rid of some of that marxist brain cancer).

Not that other faggot but what kind of massive homo types something like "new fagness"?
Are you a new arrival of Holla Forums or something?

Did somebody say cat toilet??? :^)

(((8/pol/)))

that ban was justified. (you should go back).

thank you mods!

Meanwhile, the article about the 2012 tweet is from 2016. And yes, a four year old tweet can still be relevant to the President. President Trump was making plans to become President since the 80's, remember? He has a long memory.

Delete != Ban

Nigger.

You disgust me fag user

Pic Related

But not faggots? What about Milo. He sticks his penis in the anus of black men.

(crickets)

inb4 this the reason that nornalizes the P in LBGTQP.

You're fucking getting the point. To solve the problem you have to ban homos. Don't ban homos, it's a slippery slope right to every goddamn letter. And don't kid yourself, they're going to make necrophilia and cannibalism OK too (jews are big into both - Anthony Bourdain has eaten human flesh, as have many jews).

And torture, so long as "consensual" - see the movie out now, something-Gray.

Holla Forums on suicide watch

The tweet is from 2012 and has been posted here dozens of times already.

Is he going to do anything about AOC or AOM laws?

Fingerbanging a 17 year old does not make you a pervert

This might get degenerates a huge victim card, which is something that makes me concern.

Wouldn't it be death row in this case?

And at the root of it all is the "free love" culture, meaning sex outside of marriage is not punished with prison time. Additionally, "variety acts", such as anal intercourse and oral, but also violent and sadistic acts of torture and murder.

Question -
I'm 18 years old and I find 14-16 year old girls more attractive than older women. Am I a pedophile, and if so, will someone please end my misery?

Check out foreign women. Some of them even lack tattoos and are not overweight.

Sorry, it's rape unless you're married. Degenerates get the fuck out!

(And marriage is to be at age 18, minimum, with an age difference of no greater than 5 years).

Global report for childfucker.
lol blow your brains out
“In the good old days, grown men could fuck nine-year-olds!”
Time to put this little chestnut to rest. First, you know fuck all about our history. Historians and archaeologists struggle to recreate how people lived in 18th century America, so the idea that Mr. Random Pedophile on the Internet has some special insight into Babylonian nuptials from the Iron Age is absurd. Second, what we do know about these bygone societies suggests that what we now consider underage marriage was softened by the cultures that practiced it. That is to say, a girl who grew up in agrarian France in the Middle Ages knew her whole life she’d be married off at 15 or 16. It was just how life worked; there was no perceived element of wrongdoing attached to it, and if the village pedo got himself a wife who was 13 or so, people may have gossiped but they mostly looked the other way. Thing is, though; if he abused that girl, her father and brothers straightened him out in a day or two. There were no cops back then, so nothing ever got in the way of a good lynching where it was needed. That alone kept Uncle Touchy in line. Third, these were farming societies. In that world, children are a blessing, not a burden. The sooner a girl could start breeding, the richer and happier the whole village would be. Little kids were almost free labor on the farm, and there was no social or economic penalty for girls who started early. Today, of course, a pregnant 16-year-old is almost bound to drop out of school and go on welfare, becoming a burden to us all because a horny 24-year-old couldn’t keep his hands to himself. Fourth, and I think this is the kicker–virtually every historical society had intact nuclear and extended families, and they mostly lived in places where you knew everybody else. Families had very strong bonds in pre-modern societies and people rarely moved around. That stability made it so everybody in town knew each other, which is a powerful disincentive toward predatory sexual behavior. If Lars the Blacksmith ever raped Gabrielle the Virgin, it’s not like he could disappear into the crowd afterward. He’d spend the rest of his life labeled as the village rapist, and he might face serious penalties. At the very least, he could expect to make enemies out of the girl’s family and lose access to the other village girls.
In that environment, a father could accurately assess the intentions of an older suitor for his daughter. If a 30-year-old woodsman asked for the farmer’s 14-year-old daughter’s hand in marriage, her father would know right away whether he was a good match. The father could then help his daughter make a smart decision rather than just tossing her to the wolves and hoping for the best. This is not how today’s society works. Even if we allowed underage marriage–even if we insisted on marriage as opposed to pumping and dumping–the “suitor” would still be a stranger with unknowable intentions. He could easily have come from the other side of the country, for all the girl’s family knows, and there’s no way I can see to ensure that the real abusers won’t take advantage of our newfound (((tolerance))) of childfucking. Without stable communities, how can we know the difference between an adult man who genuinely loves and wants to wife a teenaged girl in her prime breeding age and a pervert who wants to use her up?

YEAH, WE SHOULD TOTALLY EMULATE THE LEAST HEALTHY SOCIETY ON EARTH.
lol kill yourself

But you allow homos?

Because the basis for allowing homos, like Milo, is the same basis for allowing every last perversion, as the only stopgaps come in the form of "b-but it's different!"

And homos come from allowing "free love" - heterosexual sex between not married adults.

really poor shilling, jew crew

Reported.

Hmm did you read that copypasta before posting it?

You just shilled for pedo (read: hebe/epheb) marriages.

I would imagine there are few and far between anons on Holla Forums that are for sex before marriage.

Get out, moishe.

Faggotry abounds… Such a shame. What the hell is the matter with you people?!

Reported.

Thats fucking horse shit I'm sick of people pretending like sex isnt a birth right and that women should have free agency

Our ancestors raped bitches all the time

I dont even think pedos deserve that, just imprison them

Pussy.

Pretty sure that 4 year old tweets don't translate 1:1 into law.
Also I'd suggest burning them. Has a nice mix of looking impressive/scary while also being cruel in a controlled manner.

I'd be for that if imprisonment ensured there was a 0% chance they could ever offend again. So, something like imprisonment… where they aren't alive… anymore.

Citation needed you fucking Neanderthal

Again no citations and "Good old days"

That's an NSA agent :^) A paid and professional forum disrupter. His talent at causing trouble goes beyond the ordinary, however he has a fault.

lol you are so fucking retarded

2016 birth rate is about 12 babies / 1000 people

population of us ~300,000,000

~3,750,000 births annually

What the fuck why is everyone on this site so incredibly stupid

yeah now that i think about it only 4/5 of my childhood friends made it to highschool

I don't think you understand how things worked back then. It wasn't rape if her father consented. Real rapists were indeed hanged. (Except if the woman was a known whore, then nobody cared.)

RIGHT WING RAPE SQUADS

forgot the fucking pic, god dammit.

per the listed quora source, almost 80% are family abductions. sort of the opposite of your claim there.
what do you have to say about that?

either apply positive eugenics and destroy the propgation of these genes or make it crystal fucking clear that the guilty sentence is a fate worse than death. no exceptions.

Yeah let's expand the powers of the FBI and NSA even more! Anyone who cares about the 1st and 4th amendments is a fucking pedophile and should be put to death! Think of the children!

If you're into fucking kids, then you deserve to die.

Wow great up to date post filled with relevant happening events OP. Just keep spamming and maybe Trump's Israeli dick sucking and Iranian bashing will go away.
#draintheswamp #jewonsuicidewatch​ #4chan @jewishforward

At least their parades will be better than the campy, ridiculous fags' parades with customised Cadillac hearses, spiffed out Bela Lugosi-looking men and goth women.

Here is somebody you can communicate with concerning this subject…

I wonder what he would say about pedophiles receiving the Death Penalty?

John Dennis Hastert #47991-424
FMC Rochester
Federal Medical Center
P.O. Box 4000
Rochester, MN 55903-4000

no more loli-ficki?? (((washington))) is not amused.

Recent Worldwide Pedophile Network Arrests- Rawhide

The first executive order with Sessions was to prevent international trafficking

even though it's an old tweet, it's still nice to know he feels this way.

I wouldn't be above letting penisgoy turn states' ev for immunity.
I will never understand jew nepotism allowing such incompetent boobs access to all their dirtiest secrets.
But so long as they keep letting his stupid ass back in, he can be used to phish'em over and over until he backflips onto a box of bullet-shaped dumbbells.

srsly keep people like pen0r on-hand to 'give' to your enemies, it's even better than Guccifer.

I wish I could land a job at shareblue, I played the token gay kid in my elementary school play so I have loads of experience sucking this bad.

But what if they're over 800, that's AoC everywhere, rite?

sawing, nigger, sawing
Our ancestors who beheld our greatest empire had the appropriate idea.

he's a goddamn unstoppable monster you know, he even ate bestpony.

Most people don't know what a 'pedo' is and what they think they know is born from a combination of paranoia and media sensationalism with the tired old stereotypes. Not only are their definitions blatantly wrong, the way in which this fear has enveloped everything has caused stupidity to flourish; with draconian laws and prejudices abounding.