CNN’s Chris Cuomo: ‘I see being called fake news as the equivalent of the n-word for journalists’

CNN’s Chris Cuomo: ‘I see being called fake news as the equivalent of the n-word for journalists’

archive.is/EUjRi

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/smerconish/status/829780495168831489
twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/829802949811564545
cdl.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/moa/moa-cgi?notisid=ANY6384)
cdl.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/moa/moa-cgi?notisid=ABK4014-0083-25)
archive.is/yK2i3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew
Somebody get this over to the NAACP. This ought to be enough to cause a bitch-fit from Basketball-Americans who need to be the most oppressed.

Only makes me want to say fake news more often when referring to the (((MSM)))

BLM needs to see this. It is exactly the same. I'm they'd agree.

I wish I could see the face of the kike that came up with the fake news meme when they intended to use it for us

journalists
What?

Ahahahahaha, these stupid fucks are admitting they are fake news.

DotR when?

Next Thursday.

Oh wow, and at the end:
Really need DotR, for all the media.

CNN IS THE FAKE NEWS OF THE WORLD

In Cuomo's mind, Trump supporters who talked about PizzaGate were a bunch of niggers.

Reminder that any word that describes blacks becomes a racial slur in a few decades or less - precisely because it is associated with them.

so too, any word referring to the media will become an insult, as it becomes associated with the media, whose reprehensible behavior is on clear display.

Note Chris Cuomo is featured in both of these videos.

(checked)
wew lad

What the fuck, these are the same motherfuckers who dare to call alternative news site "fake news".
The audacity !

Look goy, you can help defeat Trump's racism against the media by donating to CNN.

(checked)

Poetry

confirmed beyond any shadow of doubt

They have moved on to metalying. The fake news has transcended normal fakeness.

What the fuck is up with leftists and their idea that everyone hates italians

we saw it in that punch pepe game as well
"Throw them in the pizza oven where the italians belong"

(checked)
CNN, sponsored by The Onion; Reading you One Fan Fiction after another

They're trying to deflect the attention of the jews by focusing it on italians instead. It's the same reason for the irish hating "meme"

Alright. Fire up your SJW and nigger sockpuppets on twitter and start going after this faggot for comparing "fake news" to nigger. Another privileged white male who thinks he knows what it feels like to be black in america etc etc

inb4 secret Italian fascist holocaust (((uncovered))).

italians are redpilled, its d&c

It doesn't have to be on purpose to be fake news. It just has to be fake.

HOL UP! he did not just say that smh fam tbh

ALSO

KEK THERE ARE MANY WAYS THIS CAN BE MEMED

holy shit this is so fucking excellent

OH HELL NO!

It's like they WANT to be brutally lynched

shit wrong pic

It is incredible how the 'fake news' narrative has completely backfired against them.

They can't help but destroy themselves.

Witnessed

BLM is going to eat his kidneys.

user, I don't think leftists are willing to acknowledge white genocide.

noted, newsnigger.

Imagine getting so cucked that you're cucked out of your own meme.

Kek

It will be fun triggering journalists by just calling them fake.

(checked)

I meant that the kikes would invent a new holohoax perpetrated by Mussolini.

(heiled)
Vid one is hilarious because of the anchor blowing the whistle on that fuckstain, but vid two is enraging. Fucking Wold Shitzer's in the top 100 for first up the gibbit on DotR.

Backfiring even harder. Nigger-Twitter had a small meltdown. Btw, Cuomo has officially yielded to the violent negro hordes.
twitter.com/smerconish/status/829780495168831489
twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/829802949811564545

You can't spell "Cuomo" without "Cum." His bullshit won't be around much longer.

CNN should`ve locked their interns in a room with computers and told them to check repeating digits around the internet. Sad!

The complete lack of coverage for the support of Ron Paul enrages me. Motherfuckers barely talked about him.

I doubt that Don Lemon intentionally blew the whistle on them interviewing their own cameraman. The (((producers))) probably didn't tell him beforehand and thought he'd go along with it, but he accidentally told the truth.

bending over for niggers isn't a punishment for him though.

kek the look of confusion on his face at the end

It almost happened to us a few times but our memes are so volatile that they only hurt our enemies when they try to use them.

inb4 based CNN

And I am right every single time.

It still blows my mind that they didn't know "fake news" would backfire badly. The first time I saw the term thrown around I thought filterman had invented it to attack the MSM.

Checked and keked

hehe remember the six gorillion jurnos hehe

WHAT A NIGGER

Dubs confirm CNN reporters are basically niggers.

and a (checked) for you too

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

This is Burch tier cuckoldry

He would've killed the money manipulating private central bank, Satan. The kikes even skipped over him in a debate.

Kek is pretty pissed as well.

they're only worth their salt

That first one about Nice has to be fake right?

I don't know, the tweet is real. If it were fake there would likely have been a number of tweets calling it out as fake.

These "journalists" created the term. Now that it's being turned back on them, it's suddenly bad.

Should slide the wording from fake news to jew news

Jiggers?

(checked)

I remember. Made me angry as fuck, as well. It was so obvious what they were doing. Well now they're reaping the shitwind of decisions like that.

you have to go back, potato nigger

Obama is a nigger and a jew. Fuck off .

Dago
Wop
Guinea
Greaseball
Mobster
You know, the usual.

Obama is a nigger and a potato nigger. He is the dreaded double nigger.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

>46. Dale T. Knobel, Paddy and the Republic: Ethnicity and Nationality in Antebellum America (1986) grossly exaggerates the ridicule toward the Irish—even to the point of reprinting cartoons that had nothing to do with the Irish, after removing the captions. Knobel [End Page 425] haphazardly selected a couple hundred publications (he never says exactly how many); he selected newspaper stories, for example, that dealt with riots and other episodes of intergroup violence which have little relevance to employment or social status. He found 1592 references to the Irish over the years 1820—1860. However sources, such as melodramas with numerous Irish characters, had numerous references, and each was counted as a separate "unit-perception." In all he found 392 different descriptive adjectives, and coded them according to a scheme developed by a psychologist for the language in use a century later. Knobel found a small (statistically insignificant) increase in emphasis on physical characteristics in the depiction of Irish in melodrama and popular fiction in the 1850s (p. 194). He then rebuilt his thesis around this tiny effect; he failed to follow proper research design by not taking a larger sample to see if the effect was caused by sampling error. (He only looked at 33 melodramas, and then split them three ways, so his N is around 12.) Likewise he divided his 30 school texts into three groups. On the whole, Knobel's statistical research design is much too weak to support his conclusions. For more on the problem of content analysis, see Charles Dollar and Richard Jensen, Historian's Guide to Statistics (1971). Knobel's own data reveal that physical references to the Irish were declining in three of the seven categories of writing, including newspapers and popular nonfiction. He mentions adjectives that he found only once—such as "Simian," "bestial," "savage," "brutish" and "low-browed", and many readers have assumed these were "typical" descriptions of the Irish. In contrast to his few sources this project examined 14,000 books and magazine articles, with 48,000 references to the Irish. We used the amazing searchable indexes at the Making of America project, the New York Times, and The Nation, which of course were not available when Knobel wrote. Searches indicate that Americans rarely or never referred to Blacks as "smoked Irish"; they did not call the Irish "white Negroes" nor characterize them as "Simian," "bestial," "savage," or "low-browed." We found exactly one reference to "low browed" (p. 267 in an 1857 humorous essay full of vast exaggerations), (see Thomas Butler Gunn, The Physiology of New York Boarding Houses (1857), 267, online at cdl.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/moa/moa-cgi?notisid=ANY6384) and one to "Simian" (by William Dean Howells, (see cdl.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/moa/moa-cgi?notisid=ABK4014-0083-25) p. 191, in 1891, commenting on the British cartoonists.) Knobel's misreading of the evidence was perpetuated by David Roediger, The Wages of Whiteness: Race and the Making of the American Working Class (1991) and Noel Ignatiev, How the Irish Became White (1995) who uncritically used page 88 of Knobel (which, however, is highly ambiguous and misleading in the first place.) No American in the 19th century is known to have considered Irish as black. The Confederacy for example, welcomed Irish Catholics as citizens and soldiers—even as governors and generals. See Glazer, Encyclopedia, 155—56, 868, 929—30; Jason H. Silverman, "Stars, Bars and Foreigners: The Immigrants and the Making of the Confederacy," Journal of Confederate History (1988) 1:265—88.

archive.is/yK2i3

Fuck off Moshe.

Don't worry, I am sure that "Keppler and Schwarzmann" of New York are upstanding Protestant Americans.

Irish and Germans are the true whites
those are the two most distinct white races

The bottom text isn't, but there was another paper that noted the first to die was a hijabi woman.

Chris Cuomo is so obvious with his kikery. I hope his lack of self-awareness is waking up some of his viewers to CNN's bullshit.

Reported for obvious potato nigger shill.

desperate

I can never tell if these anti-mic shitposts are an impeccable poe's law ruse or virulently genuine autism.

Its the equivalent of being call a nazi?

(checked)
Hhhhhhhnnnnngggg yes

AYY HOL' UP, SO U BE SAYIN, WE WUZ NIGGERS?

INB4 BLM start attacking CNN reporters

these are almost as funny as the shill images posted in threads about japan and anime. made me die of laughter.

What a fucking coward

OY VEY

t. spic who thinks all irish people look like the stereotype

As an Irishman, they pretty much do. Not the redhead ginger look, but the leprechaun look, like this boy has.

EATING THEIR OWN

Classic backpedaling and then being eaten by the mob as result. What dope.

Why didn't he apologize to the negros?
And oh yeah Smerconish is married to a jewess, always right.

I look like that but my grandparents were from Prussia

niggernalists?

Fucking Jews bring Jiggers to Europe in the 1500s with their African property.

jesus christ every meme they make either gets completely shut down or utterly subverted

Looks like one of the women in the line was a… gold digger.

Checked and muh dick

that damn image, true every single day.

"Fake News" is simply the recoining of the term Lügenpresse.

He's saying that he's allowed to call you a nigger but you're not allowed to call him that.

bump

Look how these bitches try 'muh racism' again pure for silencing purposes.

Not as if it ever had any other purpose though.

For what fucking purpose, faggot?

He might've been in this thread before it was stickied, and didn't notice, as I was.

Lol, nevermind, wrong thread.

If it makes you feel better, ron paul has him introduce him, and he completes his statment, and calls out the media.

They try and try to use the "alternative facts" slur, but it's not going to usurp the great "fake news" debacle that continues to fuck over these retards and will for years to come

ENGAGE VICTIM MODE

my mouth watered watching that.. not trying to be edgy or anything, nor did it make me "hungry". But my mouth watered as if I smelled a cooking steak. What The Fuck.

(checked)
newsnigger, so be it.

WE

wew lad, he is gonna be eaten alive

ALL MSM JOURNALISTS ARE HEREBY TO BE ADDRESSED AS

==F.N.IGGER== - Fake News Niggers

JEW news

Lol, they cut the Bernie Sanders feed, too.

kek

What the fuck!? Scalpels are insanely sharp
That better be a used up old scalpel otherwise that nigger has developed natural slash proof body armor

They clearly just hit the pause button and jiggled the cable. The fourth estate needs to be shown what happened to the first and second estate when they got too big for their britches.

Very beautiful, but how many Irish women actually look like this? The few gingers I see almost always look like goblins.

You have to go back, Seamus.

Can't believe nobody has posted this gem yet.