Viva la revolution comrades. The proletariat must be awoken to their own exploitation and it must be US who awaken them...

Viva la revolution comrades. The proletariat must be awoken to their own exploitation and it must be US who awaken them. I am indeed an activist and a revolutionary, not one in the real world but one in the cyber world. I have awoken many people in the comment sections of websites, combating the porkies and reactionaries on the battlefield of the internet. I have also done my part as a brony and an atheist to spread our ideology within those groups and i am so proud of myself.

Today i have a new name, I am no longer Samuel Ferrel but have been reborn in the revolution. My new, revolutionary name is Leon Fauxy

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Pic related: me at my first Antifa rally. How do i look comrades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14Lz1QPLqm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XD This is so funny you should screenshot this and put it on 9gag

Your bait is really weak.

Are you even trying anymore?

We were protesting against the notorious porky reactionary Trump. How did we do comrade?

nice damage control, faggot.

Oh shit XD my sides I think you should put this on /r/funny

Alexander Jahans is another great hero of the revolution. I look up to him everyday comrade.

Why is this reactionary here mods? I demand you ban him this instant!

XD

Reactionaries are always here.
Thanks for the picture of the fat pile of shit at a trump rally, tho.

Zesty meme comrade. Gonna post this shit on /r/fullcommunism.

Me bravely protesting a Trump rally (ignore the reactionary title comrades, it was filmed by porky propagandist)

youtube.com/watch?v=14Lz1QPLqm4

Leon Fauxy

Brave standing up to those reactionaries, comrade. VIVA LA REVOLUTION

SMASH THE FASH
M
A
S
H

T
H
E

F
A
S
H

Gonna post this zesty dank meme to /r/fullcommunism comrade. You're gonna be a hero.

Viva la revolution, Leon.

KEK. Color me surprised.

I am not fat, reactionary. You see those muscles fash?

Mods, take this reactionary to the gulag.

Yup, definitely antifa.
Everyone is Antifa now.

The word is meaningless on Holla Forums
everyone you dont like can be antifa…
anyone who leaves their armchair can be antifa

Of course i am Antifa. I am fully devoted to the revolution. I was even reborn in revolutionary spirit as Leon Fauxy. I just prefer to do my activism on the internet instead of in real life.

What those reactionaries filmed is one of the occurrences of me stepping outside and i simply was not prepared to be filmed by reactionaries. My skills at fighting fascism MIGHT not be that good on the outside world but in the cyber world i am a true master.

Prickly, if there is a time for you to ass blastingly remove a thread, it is now

I just made a new quote comrades, tell me what you think.

"In the overworld i am called names such as red menace, communist scum, pinko and fatass, but these are just lies of the bourgeois. In the cyber world i am called Cyber Revolutionary, Red Savior, Hero of the Proletariat and a master of cyber revolution"

-Leon Fauxy

I'm bored.
When are you going to start ranting and calling everyone cucks, Checkers?
I miss when you did that.
It was much more fun than whatever this thing is you're trying to do now.

I often call my enemies "classcucks" "cucks" and "spooks" It works quite well in the cyber world.

MEME

F U N T H R E A D S
U
N
T
H
R
E
A
D
S

I feel guilty for contributing to all these shitposting threads, but damn I have so much to post.