Prisoners: Best film of 2013

How the fuck is he doing this? Nobody should be able to keep up a streak like this one. Is he truly the one who will save kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okja was the best film of 2017

Confirmed weaboo as well.
literally /ourguy/. The upcoming Dune film will cerment his place as the Kubrick of the 21st century; a true master of the craft who can take any genre and make a compelling film.

Enemy was shit. More like Enema amirite?

See vid related to uncuck yourself

Go back to cuckchan or reddit

Sicario, Prisoners and Arrival are all trash and Blade Runner probably is too. Enemy was not the best film of 2013 either.

Outside of the little bit of BLACKED propaganda in the bar, it was pretty good.

Which way, White Man?

Sicario was awesome. Only beaners, spics and wetbacks hated it.

agreed; it was the best film of 2014, because it did not come out in 2013

SAD!

Hitler didn't eat meat because of health reasons though.

He's only done crime films and scifi. Two genres.

No it wasn't Emily Blunt cant act and Denis can't direct a performance. Amy Adams was shit in Arrival as well, because Denis cant direct apparently. Also Ryan Gosling probably cant fucking act in the new Blade Runner

No you low IQ muppet see

It was trash designed for capeshitters,Villenueve is Nolan2.0

Do you think Nolan stays up at night frustrated that his last good film, Momento, was released almost 20 years ago and he is quickly fading into obscurity and ridicule, meanwhile Bravo Denis has released 5 godtier kino in the past 5 years, all of which have received critical acclaim and will be beloved for generations while Nolan's flicks will be lost in time.

I think he did a fine job directing. Amy Adams and Emily Blunt aren't good actresses though.

same person

It's funny that people actually believe this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

Literally the only people who claim he wasn't actually a vegetarian are the same people who claim he had one testicle.

If he can't direct a watchable performance he didn't do a fine job. That's his primary concern. And plebs think both of them are good so when we know they aren't and I certainly didnt find their respective performances to have any kind of gravity or nuance. Therefore the films are shit.

No shit I have to respond to multuple redditard Deniscucks like yourself I cant even keep up with you redditards.

You sound fanny flustered. Maybe try stop posting?

So when a bad actor is bad, it's the director's fault not the actor's? Is that what you're saying?

Good directors can make bad actors give serviceable performances in their films. I'm saying the bad acting makes his film suffer and he should have gone Stanley Kubrick and made the bitches do 200 takes if he actually gave a shit, but he knows people will just eat up his shit.

But doing 200 takes wouldn't do much for what her face's performance, with the exception of the last scene.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
also Arrivial was big disappointment. why do normies like it?

End yourself

I don't necessarily mean do 200 takes I mean actively pushing her to give a good performance as if you were stanley kubrick

I don't necessarily mean do 200 takes I mean actively pushing her to give a good performance as if you were stanley kubrick

That's a fair assessment.

Enemy was fucking awesome even if they changed it a lot from the book.

If all of his movies are as good as Sicario then those awards are well earned.

They're not. Sicario is probably his best movie. I say that as someone who actually does like all of his films.

Arrival was nowhere near the best movie of 2016.

He is the Christopher Nolan if our generation.

Only kubrick was that autistic.

Gayest movie I've ever seen in my life. Nothing in that movie actually happened IRL

If Mike Cernovich and David Duchovny had a jew baby together, it would look exactly like the guy in that pic

Pure reddit conservashit, glorifies war.

How come you call it reddit when reddit and your ideology is the same?

Hitler would have eaten meat and drank milk, if his non-aryan digestive system would allow it.

Is that what you tell yourself, meatkike?

OK OK!

But anyone saw

Incendies

Polytechnique

Maelstrom

August 32nd on Earth

I bet you're one of the people who thought Titanic was fake as well.

he's pretty average