ARE YOU READY FOR

ARE YOU READY FOR

BATTLEFIELD 5: TOTALLY NOT COD?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10YdWCrcicE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't even know about these shit games if random faggots didn't make threads about them.

You mean Battlefield 2143 so we have to wait a year or two until DICE LA fixes it?

[Muffled throat singing in the distance]

I knew it was going to get revealed this Friday. Nature told me.

Nature also told me that if it's not Vietnam or ww1 it's going to be shit.

Shill thread

BLUE AND ORANGE

Nature doesn't fuck around.

But why muffled? Throat singing is great.

There is nothing to discuss, its an announcement of an announcement

Every AAA announcement gets me excited to see how shit it'll be.

Apparently, it sells.

M80, what part of in the distance don't you understand?

The air poses a resistance to the vibrations produced by the throat. The farther away from the source, the less sound you will be able to catch.

Nature is the goddess of war. In her body all creatures fight for survival. Once in a while she requires swamp rat blood to quench her thirst for conflict.
Revisiting Nam will help.

Cant wait

>>>/k/

Are you Finnish?

Battlefield isnt a bad game, i wouldnt buy it though. Luckily EA gave away Battlefield 3 for free on Origin. Battlefield Cops and Robbers Edition was shit though. but fuck you fags, i want to see if this will be good and i hope it is.

There is no fucking way this will be anywhere near good, all there is would be to see how bad the trainwreck will be.

why couldnt it be good? battlefield 3 was really damn good. and battlefield 4 was alright. its possible they will have a great setting and great graphics. the only way it will be total shit is if they go futuristic like cod did.

Is this the android skin/launcher thread?

WHAT ABOUT
GAMEPLAY

I'm nature.

I like the background photo of the announcement, do you have it with no text?

why are vietnam games always so good?

You have blown your cover too soon, shill.

There was a leaked image of BATTLEFIELD 1945 in a slideshow the other day, and the blurred sparks motif is exactly the same as this image. WWII confirmed.
What I miss most about the setting was the simpler approach to gameplay. So much less clutter, and so much more visceral.

Are they still shitting these games out? Atleast COD is functional at launch

I bet you think Bad Company 2 was the best game

We all know Bad Company 1 was.

Holy fuck man

what was wrong with bf3?

Here we go again

boring movement, ineffective infantry, shitty fire fights, god awful netcode, bad level design, dlc out the ass

So you're going to spam the thread like you're the arbiter of discussion? Top kek, you have no power.

What are you, a fucking pleb?

Did you fart into the mic again, user?

nah
worse company is

Perfect game, its fun anyway so it doesnt matter

Why are you telling me things you dislike about that shitty game?

To be fair, from what I understand, CoD is no longer what CoD used to be, or more accurately CoD is no longer the exact same shit as Battlefield.

They do weird shit now.
It isn't good, but it isn't the same old milshooter bullshit, at least.

It was meant for

but spicywheels fucked my post up.

You mean the abused and beaten to death setting of MUH MODERN DESERT SHOOTAH?
That's shit.

Also
It was battlefield three but glitchier.
It was shit.

Why is the idea of a console fps with simulation so unpopular? I hate hit scan. It's like playing laser tag. I just want a game with balistics.

vocaroo.com/i/s10YdWCrcicE

kek

BF4 had an entire DLC dedicated to referencing 2142 shit like half built titans and walkers with prototype droppods and hover tanks.

Normal fags want WW2 for some reason

This week is going to be one wild ride. That said, I know I shouldn't be too optimistic 'cause both franchises sold out.

Rollin'!

>Implying Project Reality isn't the best BF game

rolling for yuuka

I like 2hu

Fuck you.

better not be a bitch with a tail or that time stopping one.

try again

fuck
maybe if I sage I'll do better

You should check mine instead

Well, it's not. Having combined arms makes it infinitely better than cod.

Anyway what a confusing name, 1944. Not to be confused with 1942. Not sure if they can even handle going back that far now, with all the tacticool shit they banked on for BF3 and 4.

Gotta roll dis shit

1942's gotta be my favourite, best theme, best gameplay. its so fucking good.

please come back

you guys hear what EA been doing lately?

Shit nigga i understand EA has to make its money back on battlefront this is getting ridiculous, PC playerbase on battlefront is under 1k on a weekday and maxes out at 6k on the weekend.

If some of the other images I've seen are right it's set in WW2, and as a pre order bonus, you get an M1 Carbine Desert Fox skin.

A desert fox skin, for a gun that wasn't used anywhere near a desert in WW2.

They fucked it up before they even started.

Rollan, Hitler.

I was kinda tempted to pick up BF4 for $20

its a world of difference between 4 and Hardline, and with Premium you get more content then hardline and Battlefront as well as the complete rewrite of netcode and shitloads of updates 4 got thanks to hardline tanking.

i was tempted too.

Well everyone has their own taste and opinion so I'm not going to shit on you. But if you think hardline is shit, don't you think this will be shit also?

Rollin

wew

The ancients have spoken.

No more is needed to be said.

Rollan for shit thread

Can i play it without origin?

Battlefield 1943 was the last Battlefield I liked. Shame it was console only.

BF4 wasn't that bad….2 years later. Once they did that shit with mantle it was alright. But the devs got lazy with their patches within the last year now it's borderline unplayable because of all the stutter.

I'll probably buy BF5 when it's on sale

OY VEY

Heh, you're so cool. You're tastes are so refined and you are a very special person.

Faggots like you are the equivalent of the faggots that go around bragging about how all the music everybody else likes is trash and only they have any kind of taste in music. You're an elitist nerd and every single person in the entire world outside of the 2,500 faggots that use this board absolutely hates your guts. Kill yourself.

P.S. here's that (you) you so desperately wanted to feel somewhat relevant in this world. It was used to call you a massive fucking faggot.

THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT TODAY, JUST LOOK AT THE QUANTITY OF AAA TRASH THATS ON THE CATALOG, HOLY SHIT

BC2 was the last good battlefield game.

THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT, JUST LOOK AT THE QUANTITY OF BUTTHURT NERDS BITCHING ABOUT AAA TITLES , HOLY SHIT

This would be the easiest board to fuck with on any chan in the entire universe. All you have to do is mention that you enjoy a game that other people outside of weebshits actually want to play and you guys flip out worse than the neo/pol/ faggots after going over to Holla Forums and mentioning that Trump is a zionist cuck.

It was an enjoyable spinoff, nothing more.

The last good BF was BF2.

3 was good. 4 was a bloated piece of shit that didn't function until over a year after release. If this new one goes WW1 I'd be fucking ecstatic.

How about you go play actual games instead of overmarketed overrated garbage designed for butterfingered idiots?

See

And kill yourself

Shills are on the roll m80s!

Thanks for helping me prove my point. Now if you'd excuse me I need to go play some EA™ Battlefront™©