Molyneux hints (yet again)

This is actually pretty fucking huge.

Mr. Molyneux is really coming around lately. He must know everything by now.

Last 33 seconds of his new video:

www .youtube.com/watch?v=sd5O7eAZBkU

Other urls found in this thread:

dukechronicle.com/article/2006/12/case-christmas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Molyneux was always pretty based tbh imo. His latest dive down the rabbit hole just proves that all people who actually think for themselves eventually realize (((who))) it is running the show.

We did it Holla Forums

Recently? He's been like this for ages now

Stefan "Defoo The Jew" Molyneux

he's fucking jewish you retard. he's known everything since birth

Reported.

His power level is growing. He's getting stronger.

Wait, so there are good ones?
Or is this an exception like Jesus?

we broke him
wouldnt suprise me if he was lurking in this thread and giggling like a girl

he claimed his mother was jewish, that makes him 100% jew according to jews

On his Freedomain Radio website Molyneux reportedly encourages people to distance themselves from their parents. Molyneux describes the website as philosophical with libertarian leanings. Withdrawing from unfulfilling families is a recurrent theme in Molyneux's talks.[5] According to Molyneux his mother was Jewish and born in Berlin in 1937
but it sounds like he didn't like his kike mom

He did admit to it. I can find the video. I like molymeme for the record, same as I like Alex Jones – entertainment.

You told us your mother was Jewish Stefan, come on now.

He's a red pill dispensing machine. Far more valuable to us than merely entertainment value.

the biggest antisemites are selfhating jews

Far more valuable than Yiannopolis for sure.
Still tho'

He's a self admitted kike you faggot.

IIRC he said his mother came from "a pretty Jewish clan" or something like that. We don't know what percent Jew she was, if at all. He doesn't really look Jewish at least.

I said why I like molymeme. He is a jew on his moms side IIRC. I can find the vid where he admits it if you're interested.

Top fucking wew.

yeah I suspect he's bullshitting about that so he can't be called antisemitic

This. He doesnt even have to get into the more Holla Forumsish ideas tbh. His thruth about X videos are gold in their own right. Great at getting people on the fence to listen

The Mischling meme worked great, that's why the third reich is still aro- oh wait

No seriously though, I like Mollyjew.
Far better than the faggot jewnopolis

HE KNOWS

Eh, he gives mixed signals all the time. Especially in that video where he said he wants the multiracial/multicultural society to work. I've been watching him for many years and it's taking him a lot longer to get down the rabbit hole than it did for me. Of course, he has a reputation and name so he has to be more tepid in the pursuit for the sake of preserving them. Molymeme is probably the biggest Libertarian -> Racial realist converter there is right now. As far as him being a jew, I have to wonder how jewish he is genetically, because he's obviously not jewish culturally at all and doesn't look particularly jewish. His mother being "from a pretty jewish clan" does not necessarily imply genetic relation nor does it tell us the extent of the genetic relation. No exceptions if he is though. Molymeme when you read this do a (((23andme))).

ONE OF US

He also denies that he is jewish. He knows jewishness is genetic and even though he hates his mom that doesn't change genes. Is he lying, bullshitting or did his mom just hang out in the jewish ghetto (ie no genetic relation)?

HOLY FUG

I didn't even see the video before I posted. I can't really call this dog whistling though, it's basically the JQ cowbell.

where the fuck reality is this?

I've seen two videos where he states his Grandmother was 'part' jew or something along those lines. Someone will post them sooner or later. I guess he doesn't go too 1488 as he doesn't want his channel shoahed as it's how he reaches his audience - which he depends on for donations. His older videos are AnCap as fuck which is a stark contrast to what he has become nowadays.

S-sauce please?

He was either lying about being Jewish in order to gain sympathy, or he's lying about not being Jewish in order to gain credibility. I don't want to believe that he's dishonest, but there's definitely something afoot here.

it's the pussy smoke monster chick from game of thrones.

Here's the vid. That said, again, Molymeme is a net positive imo.

Thought his mother was Irish?

Nice dubs but I don't know what any of that means.

you're a bright lad, we believe in you

This is a really retro babby's first redpill circa 2012, he's definitely aware of the jews now.

The actress plays Melisandre in Game of Thrones. I forget her name, she has a nice rack though. Would impregnate after de-operation-monarching her mind

I think he's Jewish by their law, I mean obviously, but that maybe he doesn't identify as a Jew, he dislikes his mother so probably identifies as the father's half. Also, he said "to a very Jewish clan", which could mean his mother is 100% Jewish, or maybe mixed, mostly Jewish. Also google "Mischling" you people that want to larp as being more hardcore than Hitler.

He did say a Jewish clan in Ireland so it's possible he's mostly paddy but I doubt he's less than 25% kike. Honestly he does good shit but informing newfags, of which there are many lately, on the nature of the people who try to pander to us is important. One day he might go rogue and betray our ideals and we need to be prepared to show why so that people don't go full mental gymnastics defending their eceleb friend like the people still on the TRS forums are doing with Kike Enoch.

He really fucking hates his mom so it is unlikely he identifies as Jewish, what is more likely is that he is evolving into a self-hating Jew like Bobby Fischer of Steven Miller, which are the closest possible things to good Jews and although they can be volatile they are useful if you keep an eye on them.

He's made it clear he loathes his mother in the past. Did he ever say why?

She molested him IIRC

obviously because she was a kike who was probably an awful mother

she's* not she was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think he's the only legitimate e-celeb I can stand. Jones pisses me right off, same as Watson and co, but Moly's 'Truth about' stuff is pretty decent. Lately he's been getting a little dramatical though, needs to reel it back and just bring the facts to the table.
Shame any thread about him gets shoahed.

From his DeFOO website:

I don't have the clip, but he once stated that the only reason he didn't outright kill his mother was because she was his mother.

He's also based in canada, where holohoax denial is illegal

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

He's only getting emotional because he's going through those initial stages of redpill where your world crumbles and you suddenly realize that 90% you believed in was a lie.

Not his website, dumbass.

He still gives ancap talking points but not as frequently. Also you have to consider that he's a leaf, so he can't even go too far without it being deemed hate speech in addition to YouTube potentially applying the banhammer.

"Born to" I guess means she's genetically related, but that doesn't imply that he doesn't pass whatever purity laws we end up with.

Isn't the Defoo site set up by an ex-fan's disgruntled parents who got defooed or something? I've seen it, it's disturbing, but I don't think it's real.

I listened to his defoo episodes. He said his mom was very abusive psychologically and I think there was some situation where he was forced to move our from her care because it got that bad. It's been a while since I listened so I might be butchering his past, but that's what I remember. He basically invented defooing to justify to himself, and try to instruct others, that having terrible parents happens and it's sometimes worth just cutting them off from your life. I am one such person.

I like Molymeme a lot. Seems like he's ODing on redpills like PDP. I've listened to him for a while though and enjoyed seeing him shed his libertarian skin much like many here did – a metamorphosis of sorts. I think the drama is necessary, we live in trying times.

I remember someone saying this a few days ago, ironicallly in another molyneux thread. Why are you lying?

dukechronicle.com/article/2006/12/case-christmas

Reported

stefan "mazel tov" molyneux

His father was from bongland, his mother is German, or (((German))).

Personally I don"t think molyneux is molyjew but even if he is part heeb, I don't really care with the direction he's going.

When he started to get into the race realism side of things, his libertarian ideas started to fall to the wayside. He knows in group preference is stronger than any commitment to a NAP in a multi-ethnic society. He knows the AnCap dream of his can't come true while different ethnicities attempt to live in a society together.

No, lately (since Trump won the presidency) a lot of his videos are too feels based instead of facts based. The truth about hollywood one for example was a mess when he could have exposed how corrupt hollywood is and how it's exclusively jewish-run.

He's said before that he's been working on a video about the Third Reich. I think when that finally comes out, we'll be able to tell once and for all if he really is /ourguy/.

R v Zundel.jpg

We aren't that cucked.

The whole 'muh logic' thing has died imo. Libertarians are 100% autistic 'muh logic' types and they never won an election ever. Once Trump started tickling the amygdalas of the right wing just the right way, that's when people started paying attention en masse.

jej that's pretty good, why have I never seen this before. Just another image to bully /liberty/ with.

Look, to be a Jew you have either:

1- Have Jewish Ancestry
2- Convert. If you do not convert, you are Goyim and treated as Goyim by the Jews. Or as a slightly more careful goy but forever goy without converson.

Or:
1- Be very sucessful Goy
2- They want to add your Genes/Bloodline to their clan
3- You're invited to intermarry and convert.

You can't be Jewish just by lineage alone. The Jews themselves will see you as a goy. Don't fall for retarded JIDF memes.

Here's the original.

This meme is so bad it triggers me every time. Although you could apply it to Jews and Canaanites in Israel as a rebuttal and they'd probably stop using it.

Thanks, this is what I use to bully Holla Forums

Actually, your mother needs to be Jewish. And he has a Jewish mother, went to Hebrew schools, so he's a Jew. Are you new?

Not enough. He has to convert with free will of after-childhood.

Still disposable Goy.

Matrilineal bloodline on Jewishness helps, but you can convert if you have jew bloodline depending on Rabbi.

tl;dr - you don't become fully a Jew without converting aswell.

The 'mother needs to be Jewish' thing is a Kike meme because their women constantly cuck their effete husbands and produce miscegenated spawn. If Jews didn't use that rule, then absolutely zero children nowadays would be ethnically Jewish. Judaism, or more specifically Ashkenazism, is a genetic thing and doesn't really matter which side it comes from since it's genetics and not Kike mythology that determines outcome.

Stefan also did say that he encouraged people to not vote in 2012, and that he was walking on unprecedented ground by encouraging his followers to vote for Trump. He knows the situation in terms of white birthrates and unfettered immigration.

He has come a far point, I remember watching him years ago and not paying much attention for obvious reasons.

Crazy really

who gives a fuck, serve the reich

I have a feeling that it's taking him a long time because he has found certain facts that are at odds with the (((historical narrative))). I expect that when it comes out there will be a lot of discussion about economic conditions and international diplomacy. I expect that the questionable numbers of dead kikes will be mentioned but glossed over quickly, i.e.
And then go straight back into the politics and military strategy. It would be disingenuous as fuck, but honestly what else is he going to do in trudeu's leaf empire. The cucks up there would probably try to make Holla Forumsyneux win for questioning kikes.

Kike mythology determines a lot. The whole strategy foundation is based on Talmudism, and how they see the Goyim is also based on the Talmud which is what you call "Kike mythology"

Never understimate the audacy of the kikes, even if they can be retarded at times.

Okay, but that doesn't translate into exons and codons. A father being a kike with a shiksa wife still produces a half kike, via genetics, and regardless if the kikes own that monster or not it's still going to be a monster.

He's been like this for a while

You are both totally full of shit. If you have a Jewish mother, and she sends you to Hebrew school, you will most certainly be Bar Mitzvah'd. It's not a meme - it's religious law.

Might want to reread the posts I'm replying to before shooting from the hip.

Doing kike things as a kid does not confirm you as a kike in adulthood

Otherwise Inquisition would never have been created.

He wasn't hinting at the Jews sadly, he was merely making a point that white people can't possibly be in charge if they are the only ones you are allowed to criticize. He is primed and ready for the truth though, he just needs a little push in the right direction.

tbh this is shit i was taught in school in like 7th grade: logos, ethos, pathos.

None of these should ever stand alone. pure logos (logic) might make you seem "smartest," but it generally comes off as not memorable at best and pretentious at worst. Pure ethos (credibility) can rally your cult followers, but not the masses. Pure pathos (emotion) might get a lot of attention, but it does not persuade anyone.

The rule of thumb was to choose two of them, as the utilization of all three wight weaken the impact of each one. Trump chose Ethos and Pathos, as he was a titan of business who's word already held a lot of clout over a lot of people. He had the social authority to be confident that people would get behind him. He went for the heart as well, creating a vision of a better future for America than the one we have all been anticipating for so long now.

Unlike most of the right, he largely ignored Logos. Even though there was logic behind his position, it didn't need to be him to utilize it. The right thrives in Logos and he knew his followers would do that job for him.

Still do you prefer someone with (some) kike genes and manual on how to cheat the goyim and why it's good to cheat the goyim, or someone with kike genes having the same manuals as everyone else?

This. He also says "groups" plural.

The Roman Empire video went for a long time (4 hours I think), but the Third Reich one would be a lot more contentious - once you start peeling back the layers on WWII, you realise there's a hell of a lot you don't get taught in school and a lot of interests that plan on keeping it that way. I wonder if he's getting cold feet about it.

Yeah, it does get a bit cringy sometimes, but hey, I guess I can't fault the guy for caring. The "Shit's fucked, but what can you do?" attitude that the cleverer normies tend to have is cancer, plain and simple. It doesn't accomplish anything. It's just surrender. If you're right about shit being fucked (and you certainly are), what, you get to feel like a clever monkey? You get some vindication? Does this unfuck shit? No it does not. What good is vindication? That's no prize.

Jewry is genetic. Their sociopathy, that is, is a genetic thing. Talmud is just a codification of their sociopathy for justification. They already feel that stuff is justified, it's just the Jew's field manual in case he ever wonders if he needs to jew someone over – and the answer is always yes.

It's exactly why Islam is a barbarous skid mark of a religion. It's the codification of the mind of the Arab. It's providing a religious shroud to the savagery inherent in the subhuman Arabic mind. Things get a lot easier when you think of it like that.

That's why European paganism is so pleasant and positive, it's the province of high trust socities that was paired with high IQ. Europeans are truly humanity's elven race to borrow an allegory from JRRT.

I stand Molyneux because without realizing he is completly saving Statistics from being a Pozzed SJW Breeding ground and I've spent enough time doing statistical math which is a huge trouble when in a more specialized setting.

I don't want that work to go to bending over to SJWs. So let Molineux keep statistics unpozzed.

Very well said.

Daily reminder that Molyneux is literally a cult leader. This is not a bad thing, because he is obviously redpilled on race, muslims, and women. He is playing his base exactly as a cult leader would do, inching them slowly to the right. Eventually he will start going into the JQ, I would estimate this will happen in a year or so.

ok you have your personal opinion on jews but to be a jew according to their own rabbis and even Inquisition old laws you need a certain set of criteria which Molyneux rejected/does not have thanks

I've donated to Molyneux in the past, and plan to do so again if he continues to produce red pilling content. I recommend you do so as well, even if it's only one fucking dollar.

There's no need to get triggered christcuck, try reading that post again and pretend I referred to your kike stick cult instead.

Inquisition would give 0 fucks about his jewishness that's all.

Stay triggered kike

Well the degree of Jewishness of his mom matters. If she was full kike, then yeah he is basically one of the tribe. If she was only 1/8 Jew or something then it's just background noise.

hahhahahh oh wow

Reported

So is this part of TRS' 'MUH 1/4 KIKE' thing now?

stop

So could be quite illuminating when he gets around to spilling the beans?

I recall is being "face the bloodshed" instead of "to the bloodshed"
Is this the Mandela Effect?

Holla Forumsyneux thread? Holla Forumsyneux thread.

haha u mad? Holla Forums overwhelmingly values the content Molyneux creates, deal with it.

Carice Van Houten you turboplebs.

Pro-tip: don't look up her nude scene from the last season if you want to fap, or at least don't watch it til the end.

I'm surprised he didn't think the jews were the elves tbh. Yes this quote is a giant black-pill, please don't read it. There's also more, don't read those either. Especially the one's about how he hated apartheid. It would be a shame if your childhood was ruined.

The mods are asleep. They'll kill this thread later. I'm out.

TO the end rather.

the fuck?

Not like the books are much better since half of it is about fucking food.

Actually he is on record saying that the Jews were the dwarves in the LOTR mythos, hence the greed. Iranians are the Persian type of Caucasoids that seem to be relatively related to the European popul, even if we might not consider them part of any haplogroup that might be considered strictly white per se.

Remove yourself from TRS lingo faggot.

You are posting images you got from 4chan. It's blaringly obvious for many reasons. Just delete your reaction folder and rebuild.

Same with me. People with large normie audiences dropping redpills is great. It's in the air…more people talking about the JQ than I can ever remember. Nuremberg Laws are good enough for me.

I think it's fun to watch people go through the red pill process. I remember the same tumult as my own basis for reality was proved a lie. Glad to see it take with people with far reach.

Prove it, sperg.
I haven't been to cuckchan in years. These are all pure bred fullchan-grown molymemes

You just proved it with two images in this post. I won't tell you how, but 100% proof you visit cuckchan is right there. Also cuckchan images are low size jpegs filled with artifacts and that's another betrayal of your cuckchan-ness. For example, the second pic in your roster was saved at exactly pic related. Stop embarassing yourself.

test

No one is perfect Hitler, but he is a realist. What he wishes could work and what in actuality does work he makes clear are different things.

Damn her hair looks better cropped at the shoulder like that and brown. Mmm, mmmm.

How does any of that prove that I saved it from 2*2chan?

She's a lot nicer as a brunette.

What is not TRS lingo, their entire show is just rehashing memes from here. Every thread is filled with TRS lingo, including this one. I don't know what you want from me.

I am aware of the Jewish -> Dwarf thing, but I'm not sure what he meant by it exactly. This page is interesting, even though they're actively trying to deny that he was racist in any way. It addresses the dwarf quote among other anti-racism quotes he has made. http:// tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien%27s_Works

Relevant quote: "I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White."

Watched the entire thing. Moly's gonna commit suicide by tying him self up, somehow climbing into the trunk of his car, and setting it on fire.

Well I heard him say he was uncut recently, so if his mom was heavily kikeish she certainly failed to offer moloch the traditional gift of her babby's dickskin. Pshhht, not torturing your own newborn by slicing off the most sensitive part of his infant cock, does this bitch even kike? No wonder he hates her so much.

Thread has been anchored.

Thank god. Watch the shilling stop as if by magic, and all conversations just mysteriously die.

Wait a minute, that's kind of weird. He did mention that he was uncut I think in his "The Truth About Circumcision" video, and when he does he thanks his German mother for it. But if she's a German Jew why would he be uncut and why would he thank her for being German?

I forgot to uncheck the box

good save

I'm not spoonfeeding you. Just delete your 4chan reaction folder and start anew.

Ros is dead in the show, killed by Joff the KANG. Not to mention she isn't best. That would be the Aryan princess that got killed by the Snek shitskin cunt.

What the hell has been going on here lately? Was it the 4ch HWNDU thing? Is it David Brock? Both? I had something of a break from this board for awhile

There are none, not even rabbi Jeshua was a good one because it lead to kikes exporting their mind rot into Europe.

Are you joking? Tolkein confirmed the races many times. That's why all the SJWs get upset that the dark races are always the savage ones. It just makes it infinitely more poetic that orcs were the demonic mutants of elves. Whether he came out and said 1488gas the kikes is a different thing. Back then you didn't have to have racial animus to notice racial differences. It just was. Blacks were savage orcs because of their genetic makeup, not anything they chose.

But it's not a coincidence orcs fucked everything up and Numenors were wiped out along with many of the elf clans, leading to a world almost completely populated with beastlike proto-humanoids. It's a 100% prophetic prediction of what we are facing today.

Not that simple. He said that he isn't a Jew and he also said that his mother was born to "a pretty Jewish clan".
He also was raised Catholic, so it's a bit random.

Glad to be a target of your paranoid cuckchan witch hunt.

HWNDU was lulzy the first few threads. Once it started taking over the board is when it started pissing me off. Mods need to ban HWNDU posters and relocate them to /hwndu/

He told somebody over the age of 18 who was abused by his parents that he should go to a therapist and think about cutting his abusive parents out of his live.
I don't get why people try to turn this into "he hates families and wants to destroy them!", do you really think that you should just stay with your degenerate parents and let them shit on you every day when you have the option of getting away from them? Is getting abused the final form of the redpill?

Wew lad.

It's like the most triggering face in the world.

You ARE aware that people have images with filenames with the same random number setup as 4chan's but were saved from here, right? 8ch had the same kind of file saving nomenclature until they changed it to the hex thing, which wasn't that long ago, I want to say a couple years or so.

The first image I saved from here when that shooting happened. The second image I saved from here last year sometime, and I never save as the original filename. If you weren't a stupid faggot you would know this, but you want to try to pretend you're an oldfag or that you know anything about the history of this site.

You're welcome for me spoonfeeding you, lad. I know it's hard but try not to be a massive retard next time :^)

"Anyway, I have in this War a burning private grudge—which would probably make me a better soldier at 49 than I was at 22: against that ruddy little ignoramus Adolf Hitler (for the odd thing about demonic inspiration and impetus is that it in no way enhances the purely intellectual stature: it chiefly affects the mere will). Ruining, perverting, misapplying, and making for ever accursed, that noble northern spirit, a supreme contribution to Europe, which I have ever loved, and tried to present in its true light." - Tolkien
He said some things I see as pretty normie, whether they are the result are during-war propaganda or the times. The stories are far better than anything that comes out today as far as being Eurocentric and racial themes, but I'm not sure his Christian lens through which he viewed the world allowed him to make sweeping generalizations about peoples, especially to the extent of comparing orcs to blacks. Also SJWs freak out about anything. From what I've read the Numenoreans weakened themselves through racial-purity spiraling, but I don't know enough of the lore to make a proper argument about it.

Got any more?

Let's just say there's a specific number (that I remember) which is when the time shifted, and anything that has a higher number than that is obviously a cuckchan image. Yes, back then it was shared by both sites, but his images are clearly past the time stamp (besides being low res jpegs) so he's obviously a cuckchan migrant overstaying his visa from that hwndu bullshit.

Try again.

You forget that Tolkein was regrettably an anglo subhuman. I don't hold it against him, but his work carries the torch of eurocentrism despite the intentions of the author. Remember that one Ted Cruz superpac commercial meant to paint Trump as Hitler as a bad thing and how we took it entirely the opposite way, same thing.

lad, could you just simmer down your autism?
nice Hitler trips, though

No, you cuckchan migrants want to shit up the place and expect not to get called out. Assimilate or get called out.

On that I agree. Even the movies, which came out only a decade ago had a pearly white cast and certainly are something like that couldn't be made now (See the Hobbit movies with the diversity inserts, and the Tauriel interracial love story, those movies were so bad…). I do wish that the Tolkien estate was more lenient about the usage of his lore though. For example the D&D original 1974 edition used "Hobbit" instead of halfling and they got slapped down for that. Tolkien succeeded in making European lore great again in a lot of ways, but it doesn't help much if we can't use it.

Nigger, you're the only one complaining.
You have nothing. I understand that you backing down now will kill your ego so whatever, dude.

Too few.

It's not like the conversation wasn't had.

You understanding the board you migrated to is incumbent upon yourself. Flying your cuckchan flag as if it's anything other than shameful that it took you so long to make the leap is something that's not tolerated. Yes I will call you out every single time. That no one else is calling you out is likely because we just received 800 UIDs from HWNDU bullshit that made you imageboard detritus tier posters feel the need to come over, as it has been every single time cuckchan mods ban a specific topic. Muh ben fishbein for example. Learn the rules, they're in place for a very good reason, even if you don't understand it yourself yet.

Tolkein's son was pissed at the Hobbit trilogy and vowed to never sell it again. I don't blame him. I wouldn't let the current crop of CGI chink jews get their slimy mitts on the Simarils either.

you're fuckin' nuts, man.

Exactly this.

I'll never understand Holla Forumsacks that are surprised a man who claims to be for the truth at all costs has found what we've found.

Since the whole idea of Holla Forums from the beginning was the unfettered freedom to say what you want equates to a more truthful discourse because we don't censor ourselves for the sake of anyones feefees.

Though I suppose that's why I've not been posting on new/pol/ so much lately, the mods don't seem to understand this.

Black pill predates TRS as far as referring to nihilism as many on the path eventually meet up with and must deal with. White pill is fucking cringey terminology they use.

The ironing. Want to call me schizo lel? Starting to think you're TRS as well.

I'm actually from Ebaumsworld.
posting more triggering stef 4u

4/5 cuckchan images, nice

God dammit user you got me.

It got me too.

If the orcs are corrupted elves, then wouldn't they be something akin to liberal indoctrinated self-hating whites and Marxists?

The OP of that LOTR analogy thread a while back came to the same conclusion.

Reported cuckchan

oh shid wadge oud X–DDD

Reported :^)

Sounds like a good thread. Been gone a while so I'll have to look that thread up.

Haha plz no, it wasn't mine I swear. I was holding it for a friend, I didn't even know it was in the car, I just downloaded it 3 minutes ago as bait for this insane guy. Mods plz.

The relationship between Rohan and Gondor is an apt analogy for whites and their tendency to atomize themselves too much for various causes that ultimately don't matter. Hell, Leoden also has Grima Wormtongue, probably the most apt anology in that series for a kikes and their influence, which he then casts asunder. As soon as he expels Jew, he reunited with the Riders and then sends word to prepare for war.

Orcs are niggers because there is no savagery or class to them. They are a people who cannot build civilization, only destroy. They represent the wild entropic nature of non-white civilizations and their inability to channel their 'soul' into anything other than destruction and mayhem. If you want an analogy for marxists/leftists, we could try going with the Ents. Sleeping organisms who would rather ignore problems rather than face them. As soon as the ent was led to the edge of the forest by Merry, a forcible redpilling of sorts, he immediately turned on Sauron. I think this analogy plays well. Ents were able to be reasoned with, orcs are only apt for gassing.

Just take a look at your posts. Nothing other than dusty ass Stefan reaction images, artifacted to hell and blurry, and a no content post to boot. You have nothing to add, you are imageboard Africans, fit only to destroy. HWNDU was a mistake.

The thread's been anchored a long time ago. Me posting is not going to slide quality threads.
In case you haven't noticed, practically all of my posts within the last hour or so has just been to fuck with you.

Ive watched Molyneux since he started on youtube. He has learned along the way. He doesn't deliberately try to mislead. Molyneux has put out a massive amount of incredibly useful, informative information/presentations, and has been as honest as he can be with the flaws that he does have.
Just a couple years ago, Molyneux said "I want to live in a world where immigration is simply called moving." His transformation on this alone has been pretty interesting to see.
Imagine when Molyneux makes his first video that is focused on the international jew. How many people will see it? Think about it.

The only people on here that try to get people to stop watching Molyneux and his often excellent content are Kikes, traitors, or overly paranoid autists.

There's always the option that his mom claimed to be jewish for sympathy. It's not exactly unknown.

git out

Interedasting analysis.

Tolkien's quip about how orcs "cannot create, only destroy" made me think of SJWs, specifically antifa. Weren't orcs once elves who could into civilization but were led into degeneracy?

At least Moly would never get a tattoo that tasteless.

>>>/4chan/

He'd have to move to Trumpland first, he's still in Canada, right?

Anyway, I'm working through his fucking 3+ hour holy shit video on McCarthyism. Good stuff, feels about like he's reading through a massive archive of Holla Forums posts on McCarthy.

I don't like Moly's interviews with people, though. He's usually too aggressive and doesn't leave his guests enough room to get comfortable. It makes sense if he's trying to demolish a Berniebro, but even if he's having someone he kind of agrees on the show (like Bill Whittle or Vox Day) it feels like he's still trying to get the upper hand on them.

Not an argument :'^)

Lefties are starting to 'nod an argumend' too
fuggggg :DDD

It's literally only been months since Ron changed the filenames from Unix timestamps to hashes. Furthermore, when the change happened, many people complained and some anons posted custom js and bash scripts to change all the filenames back into timestamps.

I know this because I use the script myself. Unix filenames are best filenames. Sort by date is flawed, names are forever.

Also only a newfag would want someone to delete all their pre-2014 images. The timestamp can be faked, but all the images you saved are proof of how long ago you started browsing image boards.

Good. Moly's been Neux'ing at Free Domain Radio for what, 10 years now?

Maybe lefties will figure out that "not an argument" does nothing to convince your opponent around the halfway point of Ivanka's first term.

He's been one of us for a couple of years. He's been dropping redpills for a long time. He just does it in a mild mannered way.

That shit was dealt with.