Under Armour CEO under attack from athletes and celebs such as steph curry and Dwayne "the rock" johnson...

Under Armour CEO under attack from athletes and celebs such as steph curry and Dwayne "the rock" johnson. Personally this has been a trend amongst business owners who support trump. I think most are hesitant and reluctant to show their support because of this backlash. We must BTFO these celebs and support businesses that support trump that way we can accelerate the cooperation between businesses and trump. The majority of business owners I think deep down know that Trump KNOWS his shit about business and making money and if we have celebs such as these trying to ruin those who are loyal to the potus we must fight back. I know its not as important but its another approach we can take by fighting the backlash that supporters receive. What can we do to help Under armour and companies that are in support of our leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let them choose their side, we will remember.

Why the fuck is it your problem? Under Armour is a fucking nigged up company selling nigged up products to a nigged up culture and you think you have some kind of duty to go in and throw them shekels because some guy at the top likes some aspect of what Trump is doing? It isn't your responsibility to give companies money.

No where did I say lets support the company by buying their shit. Im saying lets outwardly support him, the CEO, and gain some momentum that way other businesses can follow. Im sure theres other ways to support somebody without buying their product. Plus if you think like that basically every company is nigged up. Think a little

Under armour is just sportswear dude how the fuck is that "nigged up"

This board isn't for niggers.

your not understanding the point here. Where tf did anyone say to throw money at this company. WE dont want companies to be reluctant to support trump. The more businesses against trump the harder it is to move forward. Tf do you not understand. More company owners that receive support for following trump the more momentum we gain. Jesus your borderline autistic and fighting against the cause of making America Great.

We can meme that wearing underarmour = supporting Trump. There are tons of nigs and others that already wear it so maybe it could cause some infighting?

Why? In an age of increasing automation, open source software, more and more accessible tools, the individuals reliance on corporations to provide for him and dictate the terms of his life should be DECREASING.
The companies you dipshits keep busting your nuts over have had a massive hand in laying this country low in the first place. Giving money to some nigger-pandering firm peddling Chinese-made goods isn't any kind of first step. Go back to Breitbart. Go back to the Daily Caller. Go back to GLP. Just because the same bots running off persona-management software crank out the same shit topics here doesn't mean the overlap is welcome.

This is just like that faggot ass thread about Marvel comics. Don't give sellouts a second chance when they're drowning. Put a hose in their mouth.

Nice source, faggot. FFS put in at least some effort.

It's not for children either.

Just because you're a fat lazy piece of shit doesn't mean the rest of us are. Please do explain how sportswear = nigger culture

are we forgetting that corporations and businesses have any influence at all on the public? Fuck man its just another approach to help the movement. Having opposition isnt fun, so why not support the CEO.
Again, nowhere did i say to give money and you saying first step implies that thats my solution to the problem.

Oh, you need name brand Chinese-made clothing to go work out in? Is that the requirement and if you don't, it means you're fat? That's really super interesting, you nigger.

You're not going to do well in the era of chad-fascism.

Newsflash, faggot: Under Armour doesn't care about kind of support except for your money. Sneakers and elbow pads aren't the fucking "movement".

Also, who cares if they were sellouts or not. They still come out to support trump, id rather have a sellout than some faggot lefty. At least the sellout is on our side. regardless they all will get the rope

It's just sportswear you double nigger, explain how its "nigged up"

Is non-name-brand sportswear also "nigged up"?

I'm not allowed to wear running shoes and shorts to my workout or I'm nigger? Please explain your schizophrenic rambling

support the CEO you dumb fuck. Not the brand itself. I support our economy, I support our businesses. I'm American, wtf are you?

Why don't you just go to Under Armour's website or take a look at their endorsers, nigger? It's self-explanatory. I'm going to go ahead and filter you because I'm not particularly interested in a back and forth with a literal nigger who is here trying to shill his brand-philia.

Are their shoes good? I need some shoes.

You are fucked in the head

Support him for what? With what? He doesn't give a fuck about anything but money.
It's not YOUR business unless you own shares of it. Furthermore:

uabiz.com/company/products.cfm

The entire point of this is to show support for ANY CEO who is pro America and supports Trump that way other American businesses follow. To say that businesses have no influence at all on the public is delusional and your comments imply that. Fuck you you shill

word round the grapevine, meme magic is real
>meme businesses support for trump

Go fuck yourself kikel I live in Minnesota and UA makes the best long-johns. Don't make me ice-skate down and clear out your teeth to make room for my hockey puck.

Right.

alright, maybe under armuor isnt THE company to support, but why not support businesses in general who support trump that way others follow? Idk, i still think its a step in the right direction.

Under armor is one of the most niggerfied brands. Stick with new balance, the official sports brand of white people.

A company, it should be noted, that has never needed government incentive to keep its production facilities in the USA and Europe.

GAS YOURSELF, RABBI

And filtered.

New Balance, Addias, Puma, Fila blah blah plenty to choose from. Fuck this shit quality coon gear. Boycott all this garbage. They will learn.

boycott and theyll take their comments back and retract from supporting trump because theyl think the backlash is coming from the left. GOOD plan

my guess is that encouragements, congratulations and redpills in forums or comments sections of consumers websites will do a lot to help other companies acknowledge their support for Trump
the fake SJW outrage and virtue signaling is ultimately self-defeating, because it goes against both corporate and social interest

Fuck Under Armor tbh. I'm still supporting the boycott on them for dropping sponsorship of that qt hunter who's boyfriend legally speared the fuck out of that bear, vid and article related. They caved to a god damn petition on change.org that was crafted by rabid sjw marxists. Fuck Under Armor. Bunch of flip flopping, self serving faggots with no convictions and exist solely to support niggerball.

www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/08/john-boch/armour-dumps-hunters-hunters-returning-favor/

Best workout gear is ranger panties user. All natural, all American.

Thats fucking badass but again, we shouldnt shame businesses who support trump regardless if they flop. We need to make sure they dont flop back, THATS THE SOLUTION. I couldnt give a flying fuck what the owners intention is, I just want more people on our side. Bashing the company will only make them think its coming from the left

How bout no. Do what you want.

You still have not explained how Under Armour is "for niggers"? It's clothing for muscular men. If you are not muscular you have failed at life and will never come even close to becoming an overman.

Im not saying to give money to UA and I dont want you to you dumbass, scroll up and read

you dumb lazy probable actual niggers have yet to offer a competing product. I use UA long-johns because they are the best for -20 to -40F weather. Period. quit being whiney millenial fucks trying to dictate how we adults spend our *earned* money. you NEETS have zero money so you don't get to vote in these elections.

Now. About UA's competitor long-johns…

I wasn't aware I needed a specific brand for this, let alone a nigger-pandering brand that makes most of its shit in Asia or Mexico [and what little production they have moved back to the states, it's in nigger-topia Baltimore].

This guy understands. We're not Reddit, we don't throw kickstarters and shower groups we like with donations. We make them memes and those memes accomplish more than money ever could Just look at the plebbit burnouts and their millions wasted

look at

Im not saying to shower them in money. Calling this thread a kickstarter implies that Im asking people to throw money into a brand that I couldnt give a fuck about. The point of this thread is to support owners who support trump through majik

The only people who can't do sports are the fat, crippled and Jews. The crippled can even do it somewhat.

I am very, very suspicious of you fatty with the Kippah

Who said anything about sports or general athletics? Who did? Point it out, provide the quote, link the post. Oh, that's right. It doesn't exist.

It's just a handful of viral marketers and undercover niggers trying to conflate "you don't owe nigger-pandering companies who sell you Chinese-made goods at inflated prices your money" with "if you don't buy Under Armour religiously, it means you're fat and you're no good and I'm definitely White and you're definitely a kike."

Filtered, obviously. Oh, and definitely saging this shit thread yet again.