The truth about Hillary

Hey leftypol, Im a conservative. One thats a lot older than pol, but hear me out:

The reason why Hillary seems to be dying is because this is part of Obamas plan for a third term.

Hillary, although I hate her, she is a friend of Israel. Obama and Trump are not. Obama hates that she doesnt want Israel destroyed, as well as her being against the TPP. So he wants to get a third term. Trump is a fascist who is also anti semetic.

The funny thing about politics is that it's like a horseshoe. When you go to the far right (Trump, Hitler) and far left (Obama, Saddam) you'll find anti semitism.

The horrors of world war 2 showed that jews must be protected from the fascists. That is why we need Hillary. We can't allow Obama to have his third term either.

You might be older than Holla Forums but you are even fucking dumber than they are.

Here right now I bet you 100,000 dollars that this has nothing to do with Obama wanting a third term.

[citation needed]

Top laff

Conservatives still can't give up on the 'dictator Obama' shit?

Are we talking about the Trump who speaks highly of Jews and Israel and says that "Palestinians seek 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews" and the Obama who gave the biggest military "aid" to Netanyahu?

Somehow, you have managed to be more retarded then the average Holla Forums user.

Anti memetic

Reatarded

Holy shit that's retarded

R E T A R D E D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Neger bitte

Far left Saddam is even funnier.

I have no idea what reality someone must be living in to think Obama is seeking a 3rd term. or even why that is your fascination. still trying to convince people Obama is a Muslim Communist Nazi tyrant god emperor?

My sides and face have careened into another dimension.

There is no reason to dick ride zionist cock. Do you know many Anti-zionists are Israelis and Jews?

lolservatives

Obama will burn the constitution and replace it with Mein Kampf or the Quran, depending on his mood

Trump isn't Hitler, not even close.