Norway is not good refuge

Too cold:Syrian migrants leave Norway

- We thought we were going to paradise when we were going to Norway, and everything would be fine. But since we arrived, we have not had a proper night's sleep. The kids cry every day, says , archive.is/jWIQK Jalilah Asad Ibrahim.
We are Arabs, we can't live like this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5EAMT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those pictures look so cozy, thank you for posting them. Best part about the cold is shitskins hate it. Was shoveling some snow and a black guy was out wiping off his car and we exchanged a few bits of conversation while I shoveled his driveway and sidewalk. Said he was moving back to LA because it was too cold out for him. It couldn't have been any less than 10 degrees.
Where in the US is like pics in OP? My best guess is south Alaska? I live in the midwest and would rather be in a place like that. Looks like a real 'rough' environment to live in and thus causing a struggle leading to a better life. Maybe I just am stuck with a grass is greener, or should I say snow is whiter, mentality

Why cuck? White guilt weighing you down?

Now all we need is another ice age and we're set.

wtf I love Norway now

Maybe that's the final solution.
We need a new Ice Age.

All it will do is concentrate them in ME / Brazil.
Sure they'll kill each other over resources and it will decrease their numbers.
Then we attack and take the equator

That's a shame those poor refugees can't diversify all of that frozen glory. Guess it will have to remain white.

Honestly, I think the reason I've played so many fantasy RPGs growing up was to cope with the fact that I never got a chance to live in my ancestral homelands and see beauty like this in the flesh. Like jacking off to pictures of anime tiddies, but it's the longing for home soil instead of a waifu.

Of course these backwards, shit skinned ingrates hate it.

No way for Norway

Let's hope there's a huge power outage.

Fuck you, you shitty sandnigger. They took you into the country and provided asylum, don't fucking complain.

You're like that fucking cousin that stays with your family for a week because his mom is on vacation or something and spends the whole time ruining your shit and complaining about it

Why hope for a power outage when you can manifest one?

Right you are. Praise kek!

Maybe user just shovels his neighbors sidewalks to be a nice guy even if they are niggers. Maybe the nig neighbor paid him. *Maybe you're right and user is Cuck** who knows?

How pussy can you be.

I come from Northern Portugal and I visited Norway for a good week and slept like a baby in all the hotels.

It's not like the Norwegians can't heat up their houses.

The problem is, when you go out to rob somebody, you can't take the central heating with you…

The majority of Arab life takes place in the street.

I'm almost tempted to study Norwegian, pack up and move out of Finland. This hellhole is getting pozzed too quickly for my tastes and politicians are losing brain cells at exponentially and it's TOO FUCKING WARM IN HERE. I'm far from being a faggot who lives off gibs/Neetbux. I am quite well off myself.

I lived innawoods since childhood so I NEED cold temperatures to survive. Picture related.

Maybe it's a mindset thing, I'm a beaner but I'm right wing as shit, "in all aspects except physical white" and I love the cold weather. Part of it is because of the environment that cold areas tend to create, I love coniferous forest and I also run warm all fucking day and hate the heat.
I say it's a mindset thing because I don't mind hardship, the idea of living in a tropical state doesn't sound appealing in any way whatsoever.

Hey nordfags! If you're reading this, here's some philanthropic advice, burger style.

Get a bunch of old shitty or otherwise cheap blankets together. Pass them to a friend with the flu and have him thoroughly infect them. Then pass them out to refugees. SCARVES and shawls work even better, as they will wrap them over their faces, ensuring transmission of the disease. The cold will take care of the rest.
Praise Kek! Send them to Hel!

Those digits… I suggest you get a dna test. It is not remotely uncommon for mexicans to find out they're damn near purebred visigoths, and more common to be mostly spantard.

Most the people spain sent to the new world were the moorish rape babies they didnt want

I know I'm not pure because of my grandmother, my dad's pa really fucked up and knocked up my mestizo grandmother. But I know for a fact that the lineage behind that is pure red headed Germanic viking shit. My great grandmother and great grandfather moved to Mexico and that side of the family that didn't breed with the locals consist of a bunch of red headed, blue eyed, bearded fuckers. My dad tells me my great grandmother was racist as shit and always gave my grandfather shit for marrying a brown gal and that he should be proud of some of his blood.
My mom side is straight up Spanish with tall blonde, green eyed relatives.

Chose one.

I love you winter-chan!

The memes continue to become real. No surprises here.

(nice ID)
I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!
(polite sage to avoid double-bumping)

Maine and Northern New Hampshire

Both are very white and very rural with harsh winters (nothing like Minnesota though). Both have really lax gun laws in fact I think they are top 3 gun friendly states. They both are swing states though. As I'm writing this from MA we're having a blizzard. Snow is actually very peaceful and comfy, provided you're equipped to deal with it. Unfortunately snow a couple months out of the year isn't enough to discourage immigrants from coming. It's actually been a mild winter with no days below freezing that I can recall.

Any beaner with money tries to attract white mates to flush the Indio out of their gene pool. You might be a descendant of such efforts. Get a DNA test to see what you end up as.

I have always wanted a dna test but I also don't want the kikes to have my genetic makeup on record.
I do definitely have an attraction to blonde gals with blue eyes but I'm too racist against my own to consider degrading a white gals genetic makeup. If I ever find out I'm 75% white then I would consider it otherwise I'll just knock up a white beaner that doesn't have much to lose.

This is Maine

They're not going to do anything with your DNA if that's the only thing holding you back. its not terribly expensive either, about $100.

Arabs can't into doing hardwork, and Arabs don't like to heavy cloths so they choose to freeze themselves. You need to wake a little bit early so you can scrape the snow off the car and the driveway other wise you get nowhere. Also you have to drive more slower in snowy conditions than in normal conditions which needs patience which Arabs don't have.

Reminder

didn't rapefugees also leave finland because of the same exact reason?

Reddit is leaking.

I would love to live or at least visit norway
one can dream

Not really.

Because it's a great workout.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Is Finland really that bad? I was thinking of going there on holiday.

Those from the Middle East and Africa that comes to find paradise here is deluded. What awaits them is a very miserable life in a foreign culture which they do not belong. They don't have any opportunites other than living on bare minimum support from the state. Having a large family is very difficult if you haven't built up a wealth here through generations.

Thing is, the southern and coastal regions of Norway are very warm.

Alaska is a lot colder than Norway. The American Midwest is a lot colder than most of Norway. Northern Europe is very warm.

The capital is, other parts are still fine. Good rule is (especially with major cities) the further south you go, the more poz there is.

Helsinki is filled with multikulti fucks, Somalis, Rapefugees and then some. Russians, etc.

Our president is cucking himself and we have Timo Soini that signed agreement to allow UN to use our soil for military operations against Russia.

Dark times ahead, meng.

Very warm is an exagarration. It's -9 C here now and it's getting colder.

-9 is very nice weather. -22 today in Trudeau's Cuckada, about normal for this time of year. When it goes down to -35 it's time to get comfy.

So Turku is ok?

Good, go back where you came from, or should have stayed in Turkey. If these people were persecuted or afraid, even a cold climate and country like Norway would look like paradise. Truth is these assholes are just looking to sit on their ass, contribute nothing, but just take take take, and god forbid, the idiots complain about snow and cold.

Hopefully somehow they realize all those ads and information Soros and team were pumping out to entice them to Europe were just manipulation and turn on him too. We should make ads where its Soros telling them a fairty tale of how beautiful Europe is and what suckers the local population is, one where it's a dirty Arab with 10 kids in a huge house and euros in his hand with a big kool aid smile, and then a picture on the right how it really is, them in a shit apartment sleeping like gypsies and eating canned gov. issued food, and bundled up at home wearing 3 second hand sweaters with holes in them.

Hate to break it, user, but even the Fins don't want you or your nigger-tier skillset.

Still quite far south but it isn't as bad as Helsinki. Turku remains the asshole of Finland, as it has always been, but for other reasons entirely.

fuck that multiculturalism-promoting cuck.

I love you, winter-chan!

Hvorfor leve?

Hmmm.
I've been to Norway, and it wasn't all that cold.
I visited a small town to the north, as well…I think it's name was Sandnessjuen, or something like that (it was many years ago).

the thing that struck me the most about Norway was that all the women were beautiful, even the older ones.

They hated Americans at that time, however.

i hardly hear anything about norway, outside of being sweden's neighbour and some Holla Forums news
kinda like how i never hear about switzerland
t. straya

I love you winter-chan!

Gotta protect the fatherland lads

It's very common, hence why every migrant moves to the cities, end up with their own people in their small ghettos and start their criminal careers.

I hope the ice age ends all of these parasites.

pic literally you

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Appreciating nature and it's beauty seriously seems to be a concept that's only limited to Whites and Northeast Asians.

that's not how you use "literally" subhuman
when a shitskin corrects your grammar its time to oven yourself
I know what I am, I know what my heritage is but don't pretend that I am pure
I won't knock them up but that won't stop me from fucking them and giving you my seconds

I fucking love this picture. makes me lol everytime

Nice whores, I think you're the one getting 104ths. Also those ears, you thought you could get away with it didn't you, Marco? I'll tell you one thing, you can never wash out that spic blood, the face always gives it away even if the skin whitens.

lmao I told you I'm not pretending I'm something I'm not
No idea why jimmies get so rustled when I post
I'll sit here laughing, go and get my "104th" later tonight while you sit there with "palmela"
stay mad kiddo

I work two jobs. Masonry and snow shoveling. If it snows I work my masonry job and go to my shoveling job for a landscaping company and shovel townhomes, housing complexes, apartments and businesses until early morning and then back to my masonry job.
I couldn't give a fuck who's place I shovel, I make decent money at it. I am going to try and get my own little shoveling business started next year and make a boatload more dough.

Do I shovel snow with you?

Coastal Alaska isn't that cold from what I hear, the summers are beautiful I know that. Rarely gets above 60.

Minnesota is sometimes cold but we are still filled to the brim and overpouring with worthless Somalis, Mexicans, blacks and hmongs which is why I am moderately confused with OP's article.

Thank you for the pics, where in North Dakota is that? Montana holds little interest to me just because of the whole cowboy feel I imagine it would have. I wouldn't mind but then I remember the whole Jewish cowboy meme.

I am jealous of those of you that live in true white environments. Minnesota is cold and all but it just doesn't feel like enough. Where are the mountains? Where is the mighty sea? Sure we have some hills up north and Superior but it doesn't feel like enough.

9000 hours in paint

why are non-whites so weak?

I would love to live in Noway or someplace really frigid with mountains

You will never be white and we do not want you here.

The best part about cool weather is warming up, whether by a hot cup of coffee, a warm blanket, a fireplace, or the dakimakura of my wife, warming up is the best part and these faggots afraid of cold weather are used to a one-sided world of constant heat without the need to cool down.

You're a nigger for doing that.

those picks look comfy as fuck

-9 is lower than anything we get here
It's 43C here today

That's so awesome. I'd be jumping around in a wingsuit and would probably snap my shit all up.

-9 is downright comfy.

skin tone=/=race
It is extremely easy to find plenty of mestizos who are pale-skinned, but as said the face is always a dead giveaway (bulgy eyes, thick hair, round head, etc). And on top of that you're a good goy zogbot. You can go to Argentina along with the other """""white""""" hispanics.

Norwegian Politicians Suggest Refugees archive.is/5EAMT Head To Remote Arctic Islands
There are more polar bears in the region than people.
The northernmost point in the world with a permanent civilian settlement, Svalbard has an estimated population of about 3,000 polar bears and 2,600 people.
Norwegian politicians have suggested refugees could be brought to a remote archipelago where polar bears outnumber human residents.

I wonder, why didn't we ever just use Elsa for Winter-chan and just appropriate her like we did Pepe. Get Disney fucking mad that popular Elsa is now a neo-nazi figure.

I mean… come on. The ability to troll with Elsa would be epic.

God wills it

As well they should stop destroying the west cocksuckers

Holla Forums: Where creepy spics come to masturbate furiously to blonde Evropean shieldmaidens in wheat fields

Ohhh I thought you were just doing it for free. Which would be strange, because it ought to be you with the whip hand.

Karasjok is beautiful and not even all that cold.

But of course Syrians would flee in terror from the lands the white man has tamed and calls home.

?

Winter Chan

AND STAY OUT!

Because its neighborly, something a jew like you wouldn't understand.

Jesus I can almost hear you grubbing for shekels from here.

i know that feel. t. south australian

What's that word for someone who probably thinks it's 'neighborly' to share his wife with a nigger? It really suits you.

Kike confirmed, Filtered

lol, it's true
ndependent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-politicians-propose-putting-refugees-on-svalbard-remote-arctic-islands-with-more-polar-10498859.html

I've been there in winter. It's indescribably beautiful.

Norway isn't even that cold, fucking shitskins… It hasn't been over -20 here since winter began.

I am like 60 or 70% Scandinavian, I wish my ancestors would have never left that place. I want to see those beautiful fjords in person.

Nordfag here
just dropping in to show off some Northern Norway.
first pic is just outside my window

Beat me to it.
Any nordfags want to comment if/why Norway is a sub-optimal place to live?

That fact is why I'm glad I moved in the north of canada. I fucking hate all urbanite sacks of shit who create all the mess the country currently is in. At least the people here are white and friendly. 2 feet of snow can be a bitch to shovel though but it's worth it to not have to live in a rat infested location.

stunning. You're so lucky

In the bigger cities, it's the same as everywhere else. Oslo has 600,000 people, 100,000 of which are 1st-3rd generation immigrants. You have the same "ghettos", sinking labor force participation and a political spectrum about as wide as an anorexic coke addict.
It's still better here than most other places in europe and miles better than sweden, but there are plenty of social problems still.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR ARAB COUNTRY

this is very interesting, it's as if every type of human being belongs on their own continent

yes it really is, someone should really look into it

More backyard Northern-Norway pics.
from last summer

haha, well it's "good" to know you guys don't have it better than anybody else might we get too jealous.

Norway is pretty but also pretty shit

Propaganda to calm down the people who dislike the muds.

Now for a little wildlife

Do you live off the land? Do you have any baers?

-9 centigrade is not cold, especially for those latitudes. Continental Europe north of the Danube and east of Warsaw is colder than Norway. Once you get into Russia, -9 is sunbathing time.

I live in a normal suburb, but it takes me about 5-10min to get to these locations.

also, there are bear here, but i have never seen one

Pic related. (Someone should've posted something like it earlier). Average annual winter temperature clines in Europe.

Based Norway. - Sincerely you little brother, Denmark.

very nice
why even live?

why are so many of these homes growing forests on top of them?
t. burger

because they have turf roofs

I consider 2°C to be a warm day. -10°C is average. -20°C is a cool day and -35°C it's time to get comfy like . said. I still have to open my fucking windows at -9°C though. I don't have a choice to open heating as soon as it gets below 0 because of shit insulation in this crappy apartment. Were I to not open it, a pipe would eventually burst, like it happened last year and heating equipment here is so old and fucked that it's either retarded hot or not working.

Turf roofing is actually not a bad way to have another external layer of cheap insulation.

Keeps them warm in winter and cool in summer

Fellow burger here.
I might be talking out of my ass but I believe I remember hearing something about poorer folk in the north using moss as a way to prevent leaks during rains or as snow melts. As that moss decomposes, you basically get fairly fertile mulch which I'm sure a stray seed could sprout in.

the growth on the roofs is intentional. the plants will grow and decompose making the roof thicker over time. also the roots keep the roof solid

http:// speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3554/asylum-seekers-drop-norway-lowest-figure-in-20-years.html

Norway's increasingly stricter measures and tougher policies regarding refugees, have made asylum seekers drop Norway as their final destination when fleeing through peaceful Europe.

Last year, 3,460 asylum seekers came to Norway. It is the lowest figure in nearly 20 years, according to Immigration, UDI. Meanwhile, 12,700 asylum seekers were granted residence permit, which is a new record, reports TV2.

http:// speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3693/norwegian-parliament-interrupted-fu%2Aking-nazi-state.html

Norwegian Parliament interrupted: - Fu*king Nazi State!
An immigrant man interrupted the Norwegian Parliament while it was in session Wednesday. There he shouted "Fu*king Nazi state!" while claiming he has no freedom of speech.

BLESSED NORGE WINTER CHAN

Just go visit Norway then. They don't take kindly to burgers so be aware of that.

how much maintenance is required for such a roof? you'd figure trees and other such unwanted plant life would always be an issue.

I don't think I will be every sick of that picture because it look permanently comfy.

there is not much maintenance. of course big trees are not wanted, they will suck the nutriance out of the soil. but small trees are fine

plus it looks so nice

Are there any places in the world that take kindly to burgers anymore? Canada I know they'll tolerate them while being passive-aggressive, In Quebec some might outright yell insults at them in frog speak.

I really believe DNA memory is a real phenomenon. I'm from Australia and travelling through northern Europe (where my family was from) felt so fucking comfy, I felt at home there.

I am also Aussie and I feel comfy when I was in US during the winter.

Did you go to Alaska? If not, the US cold during winter is not comparable to the true north.

it's camo too. Imagine trying to estimate settlement size from the air.

No I went to WV, PA, Virgina and Big Bear lake.

I rather want to move to Alaska from Australia. But my instincts tell me that it's not that great. Any Alaska bros to tell us what it's like there? (for STEM fags like myself).

We elected President Trump.
What have YOU guys done?

I refuse

You're not going to get any jobs in STEM in Alaska, only real work there is the more dangerous seasonal jobs or other grunt work. You can make 30k in a few months on a fishing boat assuming you make it back alive.

Great place

Those places are hot, maybe cold to Straya's standards but hot to a northerner, even more so Big Bear Lake.

They actually have a reason, pretty much the same as the Irish, for hating the British. The only difference is they were purposefully kept dumb as niggers because of a deal between the crown and the catholic church and in exchange the church was let free to do what it wanted with frogs. I actually learned both sides of Canadian history.

I heard if you studied in anything useful to the oil business, you're golden in Alaska. You'll make a lot of money which will easily compensate for the increased cost of living in a somewhat remote region.

Man I would move to Norway in a heartbeat but I don't speak the language and don't have any in demand skills.

I guess that's the difference between me and shitskin illegals, I don't expect a handout and everyone to bend over backwards to accommodate me. I should book a vacation though. What's a good time to visit?

Being told to disarm the people and follow uncle Schmuel's orders by kikes running the US for 60 years or risk getting bombed or sold out to commies, that's what happened in Europe. You'd know if you actually learned any history other than what is regurgitated by the failed US school system.

Big Bear Lake isn't hot, it may be in socal but it's nearly 7k feet altitude. At night from november to may it routinely drops to -15c or lower.

If it is hot for the Northern Americans, then they wouldn't be wearing the snow jackets. They are very social and nice people, despite that poverty is a big problem in WV but I would be wrong because from where I used to live in is a very knitted small community just like the rural people in Australia.

It is a lovely place but I haven't seen the spring yet and I like to visit there during the spring one day. :-)

Economy is in the toilet.

Shit tier school system

State has been flooded with leftist and non-white trash for the last 20 years because of muh gibs (The PFD is living example of why universal income is a terrible idea)

Property taxes are insane.

Like 9222137 said, if you are not working the fishing boats or the north slope, forget it.

Beautiful landscape, though.

Not defending my school system (it sucks, but another thing President Trump is poised to change) but it looks to me like the EU Jews have taken the place of American Jews in presiding over the cucking of Europeans, while we're torpedoing the Jew policies over here.

I visited Norway, for my job, many years ago. Oslo was the most anti-American, while the smaller villages up north seemed more friendly in general.
One guy I met at the Norge Disco in Oslo was pretty jovial toward me…he was a bit drunk, but felt we we're both like "Hagar the Horrible" because we both had red hair.
I think he wanted me to go raiding & pillaging with him, or something.

I thought they are only for the Alaskan born people?

(Checked)
I live up here(further north than Big Bear, but same mountain), it's been raining non-stop and more than it has in 2 decades, spring this year is going to be beautiful. Would love to have you back.

West Vagina is one of the states in the U.S. that are still 90% white.

The list is:
Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire
West Virginia
Iowa
Wyoming
Idaho
Montana
Kentucky
North Dakota

That I must admit I might be a different breed. I go outside in a T-shirt if it's -5°C and my "snow Jacket" is a sweatshirt I'll wear until it goes under -25°C, if it hits under I wear 2 instead. My father would do even worse and go in a sleeveless shirt while it was -20°C but that was because he had a brain injury, due to a medical error while I was a kid, that left him with half sensitivity. You can actually train your body to certain temperatures. I do know if I went to straya I'd end up suffocating and maybe even in an hospital ward. If it gets over 20C I start feeling dizzy.

so much want

Just because you're a freak doesn't mean -15c is hot. 21c summers are comparatively mild too, Norway is hotter than that in the areas they live in(most in Europe don't live in higher altitudes like we do in the states)

I'm talking about Big Bear Lake btw, where I live, since you made an example of it.

It's not any better here, "wages are high in Straya!" yeah but your job security is low and price of living is very high so just tax my shit up.

US and Israel have worked in a tandem for many many years, while the US shifted focus on fighting wars for Israel in the middle east, starting back to the first gulf war, the Israeli kikes planned and installed the EU, which took over. The European population still believe the US is in control of the UN and EU, while at this point it's mostly Israelis. Kikes acted yet again undercover, unlike the US which was overt by the end of WW2. We all know it was the kikes all along everywhere but plebs do believe what is told and the media is ran by Jews 100% everywhere

It is interesting that there is a different adaptability between Aussie and Americans. It will be funny to see them in Aussie summer! It will drive them nuts. :P

Please explain as I am interested in that.

Just by being in the weather all the time you get used to it, I believe genetics plays a role too. I'm not as extreme as that guy, but I absolutely hate the hot weather too.

I know all this.
You would think that gives us a common enemy.
But there are just as many dupes among the European citizenry as there are in the U.S. (although this is slowly beginning to change).

With the advent of the internet, the crimes of the Jews are coming to light, even though my own government tried to hide them in the past, such as the act of war committed on the U.S. by Israel in the USS Liberty attack.
I can remember when almost nobody had even heard of the USS Liberty, but now it's all over the net.

Before I moved I lived in a place that went between +40°C and - 40°C in a single year, It was hell. body could never adapt to a single temperature that it changed. People reported getting a cold often because while the temperatures shifted, their immune system lowered. It was horrible. It's not that I'm a freak, I just adapted to the climate where I am currently. 25°C days, in the summer, where I live, are extremely rare.

I wonder why they are still 90% white? I want to know the secrets so we can use them in Aussie.

Ah I thought you were talking about the ice guy who can walk without the shoe. I like to master it so I don't have to wear the jacket during the winter.

Me too especially the Aussie salute! It's bloody annoying.

Telluride , park city , sandy , Jackson hole , steamboat , Vernal , flagstaff , twin falls , elko , Reno , Richfield , Moab (one of my personal favorites)

You really live in an extremely beautiful country norbros. I'm Slovenian, I know a thing or two about beautiful countries

The goats love to climb, do they? Oh look at the lying goat. He look so comfy. :-)

You are like baby, come to Arizona so that we can char your ass

Ah, I feel you, except I went from a climate where winter it was 25c at the lowest and has the most days over 40c in the US. That was fucking miserable, I developed extreme depression from that weather and was fucking glad to move to where I am now where 25c is also rare.

Alaska is pretty much gonna be the only place thats like that consistently, but its also cold as dicks up there. Montana would probably be a close second. Far enough north you'll get a good winter consistently though you may or may not get much snow from winter to winter just because you're a fair bit inland, but south enough that you'll still get a healthy spring/summer/fall as well without all the nasty humidity that comes from living to close to a coastal area.

Right now I live in Nebraska personally and most of the state has had a decent winter, but theres no major bodies of water really, so you dont get the nice winter lake scenes, and around the major population areas you see far less snow. Omaha and other parts in the SE corner of the state I think only got a total of between 3-10 inches of snow (depending on location) this whole winter. Which without snow everything just looks dead and gray if its overcast so its more bleak than cozy, and if its sunny then all you notice is that its still fairly cold but also really fucking dry so it can make your nose hurt.

I'd say look towards montana if you want the middle ground and well away from shitskins. Alaska if you're just REALLY in love with the cold, but you gotta be prepared from some SERIOUS fucking cold up there, like, "cant leave my car outside because itll get majorly fucked" kind of cold. Also do NOT fucking go as far east as minnesota, that states full of liberals and somalis and from a friend up there, they're total fucking dickfaces about doing your state tax returns, they'll fuck you over and delay sending anything you overpaid back to you for months on end so they can keep up the facade of having a budget surplus

coworker was here beginning of this winter.
Can you swim in the summer?

Norway is around 25c in the summer, so yes, you can

It is a fucking communist state actually

Yes it does but you have to remember that there are a ton of paid shitposters who make sure to keep dissent between peoples on the internet. I never mentioned my personal position towards burgers, I actually don't resent them because I'm aware of both sides. But every day I see 300+ posts in different threads shitting on X or Y white country. I can understand why Euros get tired after a while, even tho I expect most of those shitposts coming from Israel. I personally have some nations I do hate for the way they treated my people but I'm actually humble enough to recognize we're not in a position to in fight at this point. The Jew decided to go all out and finish its sick plan. He almost managed to exterminate native Russians (Rus, not post-communism slavs) and Germans (again, here meaning full blooded Germans from Germany, not mixed whites in the US). Now its going to all whites, not even the pure blooded ones. Try to unite though and you'll get shit on almost for sure, even more so since we got even more cuckchan refugees.

Lel, pussy arabs
As a russian in norway, I don't bother using electrical heating most of the time. Even if it's -20

Phoenix? I went there. It is kinda reminded me of Aussie landscapes far away from the coasts so I can live with that just fine. I am impressed they are a thriving city with the outback/rural style landscape.

If you can into potatoes and cod and lots of it and into oil or fishing go. If not stay away as it's nearly impossible to find work there

Arizona has the best gun laws and has awesome people, too bad it's miserably hot and full of spics though. Flagstaff is the only place I'd live in Arizona.

If my state homeland change the gun laws similar to Arizona gun laws then would you move to here? My state don't have spics.

Unfit for life, I think you Aussies should just come here and we can leave that island to the savages

Anyone living there must have their brain boiled, no wonder abbos' IQ are lowest in the world.

that's a slippery slope, next you'll have people claiming to be traumatised from their ancestors living through the holocaust

Island belongs to white Aussies, not the savages. The savages don't deserve the lands because they destroyed the megaforest.

Hahahaha nah m8.

It's their fault for destroyed the ecosystem because they were too lazy to hunt like a man so burned megaforests and drove the mega animals to the extinct. :(

Really? Where I'm from you shovel your own snow like you would mow your own lawn. It would just be weird if someone else did it for you.

Mainer here, we just had a snow storm yesterday. It's comfy as fuck.

The more whites the merrier.

Please stop. The jelly level is higher now.

polar bears lazy though, i recommend to avoid them, they won't even plow your fields unless constantly you dangle caribou on a stick.

Varg made a video yesterday about how Norway was shit. Can Norwegians confirm this? He calls the government evil and everything is extremely expensive and taxed to hell.

Water temperature at Lofoten/Unstad reaches 15 degrees in the summer so you could swim but for very short periods. With a wetsuit though, game on.

Montana and really the pacific northwest more generally has a lot of places like this.

That's true for all of the nordics.

He also mentioned that the government refers to you by number and not by name, and that houses are assigned to numbers instead of people.

I don't live in Norway so not entirely sure, but sounds like exaggerating based on your social security number. May be wrong though.

Will science ever be able to restore the megaforest?

Also is that one guy still transporting rhinos to Australia or was it just a scam?

Its not all fantastic we got the following stuff that is not that great:

lmao couldn't shoot expert? what kind of marine are you? fucking turd

To add o n this. You are wise to fix your own medical insurance for a private clinic unless you want to die in the waiting list.
The welfare system is clogged and home to a lot of incompetence.

Also due to a fuckload of political parties having inside deals with eachother, nothing ever changes with how the country is run

too late.

Maybe it was just what I saw but when I worked in Alaska for a short time it seemed like it was teeming to the brim with Russians rather than Germans and Norwegians. I was also a lot less 'racially aware' when I was up there so the German/Nords might have not stood out as much. I have been pondering moving up there for near a year now and the excessive number of Russians is what spooks me off.
Regarding the school system, home school them, only a fool sends them off to the schools.

Here is a question for all of you anons out there. Is it degenerate for a German to mix with a Norwegian, or a Swede?

For quite some time I've wanted the roof of my future home to have grass on top with goats on top to feed from it. What is the goat to roof ratio?

Bless your souls. As a Niggesotan I can only dream of such a thing.

I have faith, that madman Lysglimt will shake things up since he makes so many ridiculous statements the media just can't help themselves

What an asshole that man is

Could you say it in a way that doesn't make you sound like a larping faggot?
If you've never been in a place like that you don't know how it is. Being cold sucks just like being hot sucks. The only difference is that you like the way it sucks.
Also snowing every once in a while makes for aesthetic pictures but it doesn't make a place 'paradise'

how about "refugees"? Would they make the menu?

Damn, my dream is to move to a very small rural town near mountains with snow and the only connection to big cities is a single train line. Living off a game revenue on steam and spend all day making drones and stupid contraptions in a small workshop.

Felt the need to post this due to so many FUCKING COMFY images

too bad I am a fucking Italian descendant brhuehue with at least 1/16 confirmed nigger blood, so no Norway for me
At least I might find a city almost like that in the northern parts of Italy when the citizenship process is concluded

holy shit, everyone fucking smokes in Italy, and almost every single fucking city is full of antifa graffity, it was like I never left Brazil

Kek

Continental climates can get very cold in the winter, as well as very hot in the summer. I live on the 38th parallel and my January mean temperature is only a few degrees (F, not C) warmer than Tromsø. We also get much, much warmer in the summer but our winters (especially at altitude or in especially humid climates) can be bitterly cold.

It's true

Is there a reason why all of the successful countries are located in the tropic of fucking cancer?

Nevermind the Tropic of Capricorn. Chile, Argentina, Aus and South Africa have 0 success.

Holy cow! I recognize that place. I'm going to school right across the fjord from there. Not the prettiest sight Hardanger has to offer, I much prefer the sight of blooming apple trees myself. I can't wait for spring, even if it will be my last couple of months I get to spend as a student here.

Which successful countries are located on the Tropic of Cancer, exactly? Mali? Algeria? Bangladesh? Niger?

That looks comfy as fuck. The blue-white snow and yellow-orange light even sorta form complementary colors.

Summerfags, when will they learn?

kek

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

I live in the northern parts of Norway, and while it isn't entirely normal to say "jødefære" here, many do say it. It basically means "kikery".

That's right, we fucking hate kikery up here.

Beautiful. How do you get around the fjords, by boats, ferries? Everyone has their own boat?

Why does the cold North produce the most exquisite beauty?

Because the strong will prevail.

Heat the ovens!

Top kek you stupid mother fucker. Finland is the least pozzed country in the Nordics you dumb fuck. I've lived in all of them. Sweden is beyond fucked, Norway is Sweden light, Denmark is full of arabs and shit from before they woke up. Iceland is completely ignorant to the world outside.

Cmon beaner, shit's easy. Must be those mestizo eyes.

she may act like a princess in front of men
but behind their backs, she lays the biggest turds

Usually by driving along the mountainside, but that can take a good while, so ferries and other sorts of boats are quite a common sight around here.

You don't get sandnigger mentality. They're happy having 10 kids in a studio apartment. They multiply like roaches. They'll just supplement their welfarebux with selling drugs, robbing or kidnapping people.

Sandnigger 101.

Blacks are in America because Jews convinced white people to not pick their own cotton.

You're a long way from home, Pajeet.

Literally my file name m8
It was right after boot, I have since unfucked myself but yeah
I killed it in table one and had expert but come table two we had to wear those faggot ass googles and I already wore bcgs so I got justed with double fogging up, I'm lucky I didn't shoot the fucking instructors I couldn't see jack shit

Too bad the lightbulbhead somali garbage stays here. Niggers don't seem to mind despite having to get vitamin D shots since they don't store it in their skin. There is not much sun throughout the year here, so our people store vitamin D for the dark season which is why everybody sunbathe like crazy when the possibility is there.

Natural selection will eventually degenerate the somalis even further from vitamin D deficiency which is the cause of a myriad of diseases.

Not to mention all of them don't even care about getting vaccinated, so they spew their fucking diseases to us as well. Fucking tuberculosis on the rise again because of sandniggers and niggers not caring about herd immunity.

Presumably however most Europeans are vaccinated therefore they are immunized against disease. The point is non-vaccinated people generally shouldn't make vaccinated people sick it should be the reverse ( they should be at risk)….. however what I think is the problem is that nigger shit skin trash are bringing in diseases that were either eradicated or were unheard of before in the first world in which case current vaccines would not help ( you'd need new ones targeting these new diseases).