Sessions Swearing-In

President Trump Participates in the Swearing-In of the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions

YEAH GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3DOBr
archive.is/Vl3r5
archive.is/8aIEL
archive.is/c8aeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAPPY PIZZA DAY

Is it possible to die from being too smug?

Kek is real

I love this timeline.

Why hasn't a drawfag made ICE-chan yet?

jackson in the background
fucking christ I can't handle these smugs

Holy shit this. She needs to be blonde, blue eyes, and a complete /k/fag.

BREAK THE BACK

Checked

Everyday the sun rises and is brighter than the day before.

LOOK AT SESSIONS HAND

The spirit of Jackson watches over them, proud of how his country is about to turn out.

Sessions is itching to go after Pizzagate. Let's fucking go.

Sessions seems VERY eager

DEFEND THE LAAAHWS

pizza for dinner.

I love Sessions, he seems like a friendly fella, makes me want to whip slaves on a plantation.

Battle of Cannae tier victory.
Jackson is a fucking legend.

I'm so fucking tempted to get a pizza for dinner simply for the smug celebration of today.

kek the libtard are going berserk with his southern drawl

isn't that the one where they had used a bunch of processed cotton to defend from shots?

Holy shit Sessions is almost adorable with how eager he looks.

same thought

HAIL FRIEND!
HAIL JEFF SESSIONS!

I fucking love being American

HOH-LEE-SHIT HE'S GOING AFTER THEM TODAY ISNT HE

Holy shit my heart almost can't take this. This guy's day was just made.

Do it. Enjoy the pizza, add an extra pinch of salt and drink some whine. I will play Wagner and make this a memorable occasion. Justice is coming and head will roll. Very comfy.

ALMOST THERE

I may very well do that. Since I'm a /fit/fag I usually have to watch that kind of thing, but fuck it, today's a day to celebrate.

What was the first executive order they just signed?

He has the same round face of a baby and exudes the same kind of unadulterated happiness. No wonder you feel happy just watching him.

Holy shit, Jackson had some proto-meme magick going on.

That just occurred to me. He looks like a kid at Hollywood Video about to rent his favorite game for the weekend.

I remember that feeling.

Same here. Monster Truck Madness 64 was my shit.

Sessions is a shit speaker. Hope he speaks better in court.

All executive orders (and really everything else) signed by Trump are on whitehouse.gov. Just search for "executive order" to find the list of them all.

he talked much better last night. he's just super emotional in this vid

Wut? You mean BlockBuster?

How young are you?

Oh shit, of the three Executive Orders, specifically the one law enforcement safety… I bet it's the order to destroy BLM and people preventing ICE from doing their jobs.

Guys, this is happening tier material.

Oh shit
THE PURGE IS HAPPENING FOR REAL NOW
STARTING TODAY

Son I'm in my 20's

bane?

Interesting statement.

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS

(checked)

Tell me about planes, why do they have the masks?

shameful

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS ARE GONNA BECOME REAL

Hate to shit on everyone's parade but this is more than likely not about pizzagate. Blood of our youth refers to kids being killed by deportables and the transnational organizations are the cartels. Not that this isn't a great thing but we have no proof whatsoever that they have made moves on the pedo politicians other than rumors on 4cuck and reddit.
Unless there's something I missed

He mentioned trafficking, and "blood" is a more specific term than "safety" or "lives"

You missed these digits nigger.

Don't question our God emperor.

Drugs are trafficked too.
Also blood is a specific term to use but that's likely his way to convey the message. It doesn't rule anything out, but there hasn't been any PUBLIC proof that they're going after them. Hillary on the other hand will at least be one of the victims but that part comes later

This is what he has worked for his entire life and because he was a southern man the opposition knew they could call him a racist and destroy him. A weaker president would have never have done this for Jeff, they would have buckled under the political pressure to be 'correct' but Trump did not care what was 'correct', he did what was right. He will be forever loyal to Trump and he is an honest man in Washington, a rare quality. Its going to be fun to watch what he does.

How about don't spread unconfirmed rumors that get everyone's hopes up and wait for when it actually fucking happens in a few weeks or months from now.

So, Chicago Police Scanner thread later tonight? This might be the ultimate chimpout/deportation/protest night if this is what I think it is.

They said he wouldn't be the nominee, then he wouldn't be president, now they're saying he won't deport the illegals & crackdown on pizzagate. Smug is not the word for what I am feeling now. It's not strong enough. I propose a new Smide, a combination of Smug & Spide. OR smope, you know, whichever, cause I'm pretty full of hope right now too.

Pizza the Hut is the endboss. If they go after him it will be (probably) last and (definitely) without prior warning.

I'm just acting like a bitch who cries that her dog won't stop a hitting on her floor but she won't do anything about it and pretends that people are being mean to her dog when they point it outl

Yeah because they're gonna howl "WERE COMING FOR YOU HILLARY" while signing the e.o to go'on'getter. No, they're gonna tip their hat and wink to the people in the know, and then sign the order to have the people likely in waiting snatch up the key players before they can flee

Also, he pauses significantly after "blood of our youth". It's habbening lads.

This, shit like that takes a long time to investigate, and get all of the warrants for. Until a few weeks ago the justice department was still controlled by Obama, actually a bit more recent than that with that Sally bitch. All I want is for us to not spread around disinfo and then the shills scream "SEE LOOK GOYIM SESSIONS DIDN'T ARREST HILLARY AND ALL THE PEDOS ON DAY ONE, DON'T YOU WISH YOU HAD VOTED FOR HILLARY NOW HUH GOYIM".

There wouldn't be anything like that but you're really grasping for straws if you think these executive orders are related to busting in the pedos. They've talked much more about the drug cartels and gangs killing children so that would be the "public" thing they put out first. With the rest we won't even hear the executive order, we'll just wake up one day and all of a sudden they'll be getting their doors busted in. Because get this, they wouldn't announce something like that in an executive order so that they can hear it before getting arrested. Plus as I said they still need to do all of the investigating which is really only going to be starting now that Sessions has been sworn in.

Because Sessions cares about children in general, and it's effective in getting people to agree. No doubt it will be happening soon but there's more evidence pointing to the cartels.

Thing is, would they give those involved that much time to disappear now that court is in Sessions?

WHERES THE ARRESTS EGGMAN I DONT SEE ANY YOU SID THERE WOULD BE SEVERAL ARRESTS

The horn's been blown and the hounds've been loosed. The hunt is on.

(checked)
LET LOOSE THE FROGS OF WAR

The thing is all of the pedos don't have much of a choice. They can't all leave exactly at the same time because that will draw attention and then they can all be caught at the same time. But they can't leave separately either, because if one senator flees the country, that becomes suspicious in itself and opens the door for the rest of them getting fucked, and then the remnant could still be caught. So they can't leave, they can't stay, what they can do is shill the fuck out congress in the meantime as if business is usual and hope Sessions gets distracted with other shit. Plus, Sessions won't have much of a choice other than wait until he's gathered enough evidence or for one of them to slip up and flee. Granted he'll try to be swift but with all of the other shit going on it may take time.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

SIEG HEIL

14/88

Comfy as fug

In 50 years how many statues of Trump and his administration would've been erected?

six million

Hearing a lot of sirens outside and can't help but imagine it's happening.

(checked)
Context?

(checked)
Are you in DC? NY?

Just one carved on Mt Rushmore

With no survivors

Hell no I don't live in one of those shit holes. Just hearing sirens and dreaming of the purge.

Trump waiting on Sessions before giving the kill order is like waiting to give him a big Christmas present even after liberals delayed Santa as best they could.

>mt. rushmore
>not recommissioning the unfinished crazy horse memorial and finishing it under budget and ahead of schedule

It's the perfect monument to native inferiority.

Fucking this. I'm game for a comfy scanner thread with my pepperoni pizza for celebration.

id suck Sessions dick for a job
hes that good of a boss
if anyone will get anything done its this guy

The perfect monument to native inferiority would be one that the redskins were too lazy to build after 70 years before whites took control and got the job done. Think of it as a metaphor for America, if you will.

You're full of shit tbh m8

Kek wills it

WE NEED DRAWFAGS TO BRING ICE-CHAN TO LIFE

looks like you're full of shit m9

I'm not the one claiming to hear sirens everywhere m10

Other shit going on? This is THE shit going on, this should be line item number fucking one, and guess what? Based on those E.Os, it fucking is.

so full of shit your eyes are shit

Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking
archive.is/3DOBr

Presidential Executive Order on Preventing Violence Against Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Law Enforcement Officers
archive.is/Vl3r5

Presidential Executive Order on a Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety
archive.is/8aIEL

what a guy
what a name

Great comments by Sessions on the lawlessness of illegal aliens and a bonus shot at how they lower wages.

God this is fantastic.

Jeff Beaner Holocaust Sessions:

Hey user, your post is now (kinda) famous.

archive.is/c8aeb

we news now

Hey, this particular fake news is less fake than usual. They're supposed to blame cuckchan whenever we say/do anything.

Which was actually good and kept the goons out of our place by having cuckchan Holla Forums as a shield.