America's murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the early 1970s

America's murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the early 1970s

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/07O2P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

archive.fo/07O2P

Notice how they try to downplay the increase in black criminality?

How is a major uptick in murders in contradiction to the multi decade decline not evidence? Even more so when the bulk of those murders rose in areas that would be theoretically most affected. Great example of cognitive dissonance, in the thrall of the BLM movement, the Economist cannot accept the obvious.

What an obvious attempt to obfuscate a the numbers. Why not look at gang related killings per capita rather than as a percent of murders? If murders are declining in other areas, then gang killings would rise as a percentage even if there was no increase.

this is what happens when you let black culture develop while simultaneously using the media to make it look cool

What made them so mad in '85 and then relax in '95?

No idea.
Bill Clinton's Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act happened.

The crime spike was riding on the black baby boom. It peaked when blacks hit their peak of the most numbers between the ages of 16-30. Black birth rates spiked during the peaks of crime waves. That means large numbers of young blacks.

Crime has been going down because the black population was aging. Now, this latest crime wave is riding on the latest spike of black births in the mid 2000s. Those blacks are reaching age of criminality now.

onigger's fault

The crime wave following Obama's baby boom hasn't hit yet. They're all under 10.

nevermind, probably "no shit skin left behind" fault

made niggers think they are smart and made corps think it, so they got jobs and shit

I'm watching Jeff Sessions get sworn in right now. We're turning this shit around, lads.

Well when the nigger King wouldn't let the cops do their fucking job and arrest the niggers in training, of course murder rates rise.

Niggers have been unchecked since Rodney King.

Also, OP, if you don't want to be disregarded out of hand, avoid the fucking walls of text.

This is true.

However, 'unchecked' isn't the right term. The media ignored a bunch of pied pipers who were leading kids off into fuckknowswhat, which turned out to be giant militant training camps which the media also ignored.

Once these people come out of the woodwork and start torching American cities, the media acts like it's the dawn of a new era for civil rights. Once that game plays out and the establishment doesn't get what it wants, the media drums up as much hysteria as possible as if Darth Vader is fucking Luke Skywalker in the ass with AIDS.

Liberals tl;dr - they bring war and they call it peace. When conservatives defend their communities, liberals call it war.

And the highest murder rate cities were the ones with the most Black Lives Matter activity. Who could have seen it coming? St Louis, ground zero for BLM, topped the list last year iirc. Baltimore was 2nd or 3rd.

We should be thanking BLM for killing off more nigger scum in one year than whites have in a decade prior to that.

No, this is fucking dumb. It's rising because blacks murdering people was all but endorsed by the Obama administration.

And because of our huge prison population. A very large chunk of the black population is behind bars at any given time, hindering them from chimping out and murdering more people.

Per fraction of the population, dipshit.

White Americans who grew up under Obama (not the Bush Millenials) are woke af and incredibly redpilled (in large part thanks to old fags like us who have spread a message on the Internet over the past decade of truth). I for one am shocked in some parts at how the current generation of highschool aged white males are aware of the Kikes and Niggerdom which intends to strip them of their freedom and rights. 2020 and 2024 has never felt so great in 2017 once you realize this. It's a complete tragedy that the Bush years created so many social justice faggots but the generation that is to follow these SJW cuckolds are ready for the war of liberation and independence. Goddamn I'm proud to be an American when I hear these teens name the Jew.

This makes a lot of sense. Those graphs are depressing, though.

Now, fertility wise, it's time for each white man and woman to break those patterns ourselves, and have as many children as we can have. We can correct these trends if we all do this.

Black and Hispanic fertility and even immigrant fertility is dropping fast. We can rise among these declines if we actively try.

I'm a senior and white kids in my classes make fun of this Jewish looking guy. It's hilarious, the school is BLACKED, but still. And of course I owe my knowledge of world politics pretty much soley to here. 👍🏻

I've heard cuck has become a popular insult in primary/secondary schools these days. Is that true?

Wow, I forgot about that site. Had the best coverage of the Z trial of any site I knew of at the time.

great! Maybe we ll see some good action movies again!late 80s early 90s was the golden age.

Nice trips. Not where I'm based out of but I use the term, it's catching on lightly.

Cops get crucified for doing their job like the one who killed Michael Brown to protect himself.
So if cops aren't allowed to protect themselves in a dangerous neighborhood in Chicago what do they do? Abandon it entirely because the risk of being killed when you aren't allowed to defend yourself is far too high.
No cops = free reign for scum.

So I guess Trump was right about that then? The media went on a frenzy about it, claiming things are better now than ever before.

Yeah
You won't see a kike graph it by the murder's race, because dats waycis.

Murders are a pretty good picture of crime overall. But since trauma care has gotten better, looking at assaults and murders together for the past 70+ years would probably give you a better long term picture. Certain assaults that would have been deadly even 30 years ago aren't as long as the victim receives care within 5-10 mins.

Well, kind of. But there's also just the steady degradation of the American legal system as demography slips down the tubes too. The most violent cities don't really have fully functioning courts or police departments like they're supposed to. They're already basically on the level of Central or South America, only they have Anglo institutions to keep things sort of going along.

A few pivotal things happened in the 1970s that lead to rising (race) tensions. Despite the civil rights movement(TM) in the late 60s, there was a glaring fact: U.S. manufacturing was declining.
It was a delayed reaction from the end of WWII and the Breton Woods Accord which made the US one of the lead de facto manufacturers in the world. There was also a gold standard.
In 1971, Nixon removed us from the gold standard. This invariably lead to widescale deregulation of the fiat currency (which was almost completely deregulated under Reagan).
When the average person doesn't have a job to walk into and the labor market is getting increasingly specialized, general labor struggles for a living wage against rising inflation, you are left with a lot of people who can't make ends meet. That leads to widespread unrest.
The way they fixed that in the 70s is by expanding welfare.
Welfare has always been the tool used to keep the masses from revolting
Unfortunately, it also leads to generations of people raised without any guidance towards professions within society.
And blanket welfare is not sustainable. Neither is medicare and medicaid. And when Darryl the Dindu grows up with his mom on diabetes medication and she can't get it anymore, he's going to rob a liquor store. Does the money from Darryl's adventure pay for diabetes medication? No.
TL;CR – The banking sector and monetary management have always been the true reason for violence.
War is inevitable. Face to bloodshed and dehumanize yourself.

Darryl would rob the liquor store regardless. Crime is impulsive among niggers.

That's bullshit, user. Darryl dindu nuffin. Check your white privilege while I check those mighty dubs

Negros are particularly sensitive to mercury poisoning. Dental mercury amalgam made people go crazy, snort coke and fuck up the cars they built in Detroit and murder people,

The drop in murder rates in the '90's is due to dentists switching to plastic.

and this is great, because those cops can come to white neighborhoods instead and dissuade wayward white kids from doing stupid drugs and becoming criminals so they won't waste their potential to be good productive people. meanwhile niggers can kill each other ad libitum, reducing the least-worthwhile population, and helping to redpill anyone still suffering under the jewish delusion that niggers are capable of civilization. cops are safer, white communities' future gets better, rate of niggerdeath increases, and black communities collapse further into liberia-tier chaos that makes racial realism increasingly obvious to normies. what's not to like?

Would be nice to see a graph of violent crimes vs shitskin population aged 15-25 by both total population and percentage. I would bet my bottom dollar you would see a lockstep correlation

vs.
Freddy Gray was a known lead-poisoning case before he was even old enough for preschool.

c'mon. C'MON.

Maybe 12-50 is more what you're looking for…

surge of the crack epidemic?

kids at my sister's elementary school wear trump gear and chant his name. Trump's meme superiority means a lot for younger, impressionable kids

Having kids without a means of supporting them is a surefire way to produce a bunch of white niggers. No thanks. The only way I'm having kids is if I can support them, and even then, only if I don't have to slave away at two fucking jobs to do it. I'll only have as many kids as one full time job can support.

And that's if I can even find a white woman worth having kids with. Good fucking luck with that…

(checked)

Abortion.

There is a lockstep correlation between abortion and crime. Women and girls who know they'll be shitty parents usually try not to have kids. If abortion is legal, cheap, and safe, they get one and then don't raise a criminal. If abortions are hard to get, the crafty whores will still get them, but the dumb ones who can't afford a coat hanger are on their own and become mothers. Their children are the rapists and murderers and vandals of the next generation.

Consider:
1) Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973, making abortion legal in all 50 states. Prior to that, it had already been legalized in five states going back to 1967.
2) The crime rates in the United States – across all categories of crime; violent, property, sexual, domestic – started to fall in about 1991. 1991 was the year the class of '73 was supposed to turn 18 and become adult predators.
3) The drop in adult crime was preceded by a drop in juvenile crime. Starting in 1987 (when the '73s were 14 or so), property crimes began to drop and youth offenders became less common.
4) These drops in adult and juvenile crime began up to five years earlier in early-abortion states. California, where murdering your fetal angel had been decriminalized in 1967, saw its juvenile rate start to drop in 1983, despite the recession, and the adult rate started falling in 1987 or '88. I'd be willing to bet that a disproportionate amount of the crime committed there in the year or so right before the drop was committed by out-of-staters, too. That is, people whose mothers had been pregnant in another state where abortion was illegal, but who later moved to California.

That covers the drop in crime like nothing else. Fewer niggers. Just as the '70s and '80s were massively more crime-ridden because welfare paid whores to breed, the ease of fixing Mommy's little mistake helped bring down the crime rates. As for the uptick we're seeing now, well. . .

Today's violent criminals were born at the end of the last century. Not only were a lot of states closing down and restricting access to abortions just then, but the meddlesome fucking Christians poked their huge kike noses into a good thing and insisted every LaPlacenta Jackson-Watkins out there simply had to have her babby, which was a blessing from the Lord.

The culture by which I mean Jews was also vigorously pushing unwed motherhood as a fun thing to do. I mean that – it was actively pushing to paint unwed birthing as a hip, cool feminist/African-American/liberated thing for underage girls to get into. All of a sudden, the Jews had an unwed mother on every fucking channel, making it look like it was no big deal.

And for that, as much as anything else, the Jews must all die.

Looks to me like if we just get rid of niggers, the problem will disappear.

I don't necessarily want a Cabinet-level position, but something at least in the realm of Department Director would be fitting. Department of Demographic Displacement? Nigger Removal Agency?

There is a direct correlation between the murder rate and CNN anti whit/anti police propaganda.

Look at the major stories CNN decided to push and how that corresponds to ops murder timeline graph. They overlap perfectly.

CNN fires up the rabble, then they go out rioting and killing.

Like clockwork.