Jon Stewart Unloads on ‘Sociopath’ Trump: ‘What the Fuck Is Wrong with This Guy?’

Orange cumskin Child Fucker-in-Chief BTFO (again)

I went from voting for Trump to being embarrassed to even mention that fact in less than a year.

Absolutely BTFO.

Wait, women in America can only get birth control if their employers give it to them?

No, you can buy birth control at the store. Women just want things for free from their employers.

Who hurt you?

Why is Drumpf such a sociopath pedophile racist?!

reminder

Go on…

That's why he needed to bring Liebowitz back, it boots ratings. Also
WHY WOULD YOUR EMPLOYER GIVE YOU BURTH CONTROL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Who told you you're entitled to everyone else's shit?

meant for

time for sleep, i guess

Absolutely homosexual.

Everyone is a fucking frumpfcuck, we should nuke murica now

the liberal utopia is both retarded and chilling

I know lefties are bad at objectivity, but k'mon.

nice to see Holla Forums hasn't retired this laughably bad meme yet

racist piece of shit says what?

That hat.
Trump/Putin ticket.

The left just hates black babies, blacks are too cheap to buy birth control instead of drugs and have more babies, and then Trump is going to make them pay for the abortions too.

Why do you think calling someone racist is going to "ebin pwn xD" them? If I post "gas all niggers and kikes" being called racist isn't going to make me go "Wow, you've changed my opinion."

(((Jon Stewart))) aka Jon Leibowitz.

He changed his name to Leibowitz because he never wanted to be associated with his father, who according to him, did not have a good relationship with.

Fuck i meant he changed his name from Leibowitz to Stewart. My bad.

That phrase doesn't work on the internet

Lots of Jews must have problems with their fathers then, huh?

THIS
H
I
S

Fuck off faggot, jews are based.

The word is close to not working anywhere anymore (like an average nigger).
it's been redefined and overused to the point of meaninglessness.

I think you know how many you may choose,

1st post, every time.

fpbp everytime.

Fuck off right-wing SJW Nazi, blacks are cool. I think you got them and niggers confused.

Fuck off, alt-kike.

ids boyntles 2 dew n e ting bud laff ad dem lieg de redarbid jildrig dey r

Does this really surprise anyone? This is playing out like the end of Network, where the network executive keeps making Peter Finch spew his propaganda even though it makes the ratings plummet so Faye Dunaway hires those hit men to kill Peter Finch live on the air to stop the ratings from tanking.

based is a nigger word

Greentext is for quoting. It was like calling the other guy a nigger.
lrn2 nuance

0/10 bait.

I think Sheriff Clarke would like a word with you, Holla Forumstard…

I have to give it a 2/10… because I went for it.

I think reddit wants you back.

See, here's the thing. While you may occasionally get an ape of unusual ability, their offspring and their offspring's offspring will invariably regress to the mean.
They cannot ever be assimilated because of this. Therefore, there is no such thing as a good nigger.

t. reysid kruppy klumper

Psuedo-science doesn't count as an argument. You people are why the leftist cucks like Antifa(g) keep getting away with destruction of public property. Because of you fucking stormweenies and your beloved Hitler and Nazis anybody who is remotely Right wing is labeled a "nazi," and we're all sick of it. Minorities are the future of conservatives, and you need to put your hate back on the shelf and accept the Civic Nationalist future.

Regression to the mean is a well established fact.

Uh huh. Nice bait.

You Democratic Underground faggots are still running around?

see webbum

Made it to 1:40. Could not stand any more lip smacking and nigger squawk.

fuck off

Unironically this is true

You're cucks

AHEM.
14 words, you know the drill. Get in the oven.

Here's a good contraceptive how about closing your fucking legs and stop being whores. But you won't accept that because you want to be hypergamous and eat your cake too.

Wait, in the US, the employer has to pay for birth control? What the fuck is wrong with your burger idiocracy?!

We gave women the vote.

yep, that's 'bout right

Trump supporters are the very definition of cuck.

nigger the reason why they do that is because they can't find any 'actual nazis'

And bad ebil naziz

What will Trumptards do when he's inevitably shot? Kill themselves!?

Watch Pence be way more triggering to the left tbh

Milo is pretty based to be honest.

back to r/thedonald

you don't own NOTHIN goyim

Laugh, hope it causes enough instability to make this shit country balkanize further down the line

Nobody browses r/donald except you.
Now you're on a television and movies board yapping drumpf like a triggered chihuahua.
Sad.

You seem to have some knowledge of this shitposter. Who is he?

Dunno but he's a daisyfag.

are you implying women can't be promiscuous whores user? why shouldn't they be able to fuck whoever they want and have their employers pay for contraception to guarantee they don't miss work due to pregnancy? are you some kind of mansplainer or something?

kys rn

Its totally healthy with no adverse effects. I mean its 2017!

Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps? Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world. Is Trump good for the world? Will he bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will he bring together nations on the brink of war, or will he just standby or even encourage war?

im also a dictator, of your moms pussy

replace words "Donald Trump" and "Trump" with "Clinton",
oh my god it actually fits

Hillary Clinton is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude woman. Her statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. She may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but her methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that she doesn’t seem to care, because according to her, she is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing she could do. Her lack of acceptance of her mistakes makes her an extremely dangerous woman. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a woman who never accepts that she is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Hillary Clinton also stems from the fact that she is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one woman ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps? Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world. Is Clinton good for the world? Will she bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will she bring together nations on the brink of war, or will she just standby or even encourage war?

seriously, what the fuck is the deal with Jews pulling the "as a white man" thing? I never noticed it but literally EVERY time you see it it's a Jewish person saying that shit. What the fuck?

Typical tricks, Schlomo.

Not exactly, it's that the insurance companies do, but employers were being required to use insurance companies that paid for birth control (which I think costs like $50 a month or something?).

Thing is hardly anyone even gets insurance from their employers so this hardly even affected anyone, as they people working full time that could get insurance would have had the money to buy birth control on their own.

Key problem is that Obamacare has had Democrats acting like you should be dependent on your employer getting you health insurance and then proceeding to sperg out when the employers felt uncomfortable with some of what was going on for religious reasons.

harvey weinstein is emblematic of white male privilege goy

Isn't Colbert a catholic? Why would he support birth control when his denomination prohibits it?

Oy vey!

same here
#imwithher
#horsefacedaughter2056

/lefypol/ really likes this board for some reason.

Pretty sure he sold his soul a while back for a large bounty of shekels.

Gotta love niggers who think they will get respect fighting our battles. Every time I see some kind of clickbait "CONSERVATIVE BLACK DROPS THE ULTIMATE RED PILL", it just feels like something I never asked for and don't need.

he's not a sociopath, just a retard

your penis?

He comes up with antics to distract the public on a weekly basis and you dopes in the MSM fall for it every god damn time. Keep giving the troll attention, I'm sure your outrage will work eventually.

only retards believe 2000 year old books written by ignorant desert dwellers are relevant today

If your employer is a pimp then you'd want some sort of birth control tbh.

why do you think so?

They can be whatever the fuck they want, I don't care what they do with their cumholes. But to think that employers have to pay for it is asinine.

Who's this? I only know Jon (((Leibowitz))), that angelic comedian of Judean origin, just like our Lord and Savior Jesus.

A lot of the guidelines are still applicable today and they're followed by millions for a good reason. The point of Christianity is to set standards for yourself and filter the useless things that you don't need in your life, hence why it tells you to make personal sacrifices. The only reason why they seem irrelevant to you is because you can't interpret rules properly nor uphold easy standards for yourself. If anything, it's pretty dumb to lack self-control.

Now, what is achieved by highlighting the non-phonetic nature of the English language, other than to criticize English itself?