LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2014/07/27/conservatism-is-the-new-punk-rock-n1868562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Red and Black Salamander? I recognize the art

Edit: and the filename confirms it

Really makes me think…

lmao someone post this on >>>Holla Forums

based salamander

Reminds me of this shit that was posted here some time ago.
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2014/07/27/conservatism-is-the-new-punk-rock-n1868562

yeah but conservatism is not that much different liberalism in america
being edgy facist is something completely else lol

Viva la revolucion! :^)

Good posts xdddddd

whoops sorry to break the torture chamber :^) Gonna post that zesty ass meme to /r/fullcommunism comrade?

dank ass filters comrades gonna post this shit on /r/fullcommunism for some sweet karma VIVA LA REVOLUTION XD

At least the "communist" guy isn't a huge ass tub of shit.

I KNOW there are cringier lefty pictures out there, step it up.

This image must have really triggered someone, because they are going on a shitposting spree.

Most of these images are the work of leftist shitposters.

The pic in the OP literally is.

At least post the right meme

Why is the fedora the whipping boy for everyone? Atheists wear fedoras, but now extreme rightists wear fedoras too, even though they are atheists. Feminist "nice guys" wear fedoras, but now MRAs do too (and I gues PUAs also).

Don't get me wrong, it's a stupid fashion choice, but can we stop associating everything with fedoras? I used to run fedora on my PC and now I'm kind of ashamed to say that because I think normalfags will assume that I wear a fedora instead. Please stop this shit.

0/10 would not operate with

Well no surprise here.

Cringeposting is the lowest form of political argumentation

And they say that i am shitposting… pfff…

Be of use for once and derail this thread, ok? :*

That's probably because that one kid is a clueless normie foreigner completely unaware of the fedora meme. The only reason alt-rightists don't wear them is because they are such a meme. That doesn't mean that they have any degree of fashion sense or self-awareness, in fact they are the precise sort of people who would unironically wear fedoras and think they look good doing it, if only they weren't aware of the meme.

I can only read this is Zizek's voice for some god awful reason.

I'm not a violent person, but that ancap realy gets to me. 10/10 would bludgeon to death.

コスタンザ.jpeg

When are you going to start calling yourselves Fascists?

That is probably because I only ever type in Zizek's voice.

Lol Vol always was the most beta-looking faggot in the Ancap room. Go take a helicopter ride to the nearest gym, noodlearms.

holy shit man. I mean I don't mind stupid people, but how can someone actually be proud of being stupid?

I want the sauce for that news reporter clip

idk man, the sassy hand-on-hip pose on the guy on the left almost won me over.

Hes playing osu. Whats the problem?

I think it's an interesting issue actually in that it really is at the heart of a lot of petty internet fighting. It's not that people who wear fedora's have any particular political leanings as a whole (though that may be the case), so much as that the "fedora" or the "neckbeard" is the modern nerd. He is, despite the fact that he is white, male, and presumably straight, altogether ostracized by society. The accusation at its heart is that this person holds these political views disingenuously because what he really wants is social acceptance. The feminist 'nice guy' fedora wants to impress women especially young women (assuming he is young) who tend to be very liberal with his progressive views. The MRA or reactionary wants to get peoples' attention with his edgy political views, or perhaps wants to create some sort of society where he is explicitly given social power and control, especially over women. Essentially it comes down to "you hold these views because you're a loser and you think somehow that joining this cause will make you not a loser."

now that's a dank one

font makes it practically unreadable 2/10

Transcription of :

Did that help, fam?

There's no such thing as this, even in Europe. Our ancestors ruined any chance of such spookiness.

Playing devils advocate they could say
if they are willing to use fuzzy logic.
For example, the water you are drinking does contain trace amounts of pollution, but it is still clean enough (if you are fortunate enough to live in such an area) to drink. Of course, this would complicate things enormously, and would not be straightforward. Not that I don't think purebloodedness is spooky.

yes, thank you

fucking based