Habbening: Explosion in French nuclear power plant

archive.is/oKw1G
"Ce jeudi vers 10 h 00, une explosion s’est produite à la centrale nucléaire de Flamanville. Les services de sécurité de plusieurs centres de secours de la Manche se rendent sur place.
Une explosion a été ressentie ce jeudi vers 10 h 00 dans la salle des machines de la centrale nucléaire de Flamanville, dans la Manche.
Selon nos premières informations, il pourrait y avoir des blessés. Le Plan particulier d'interventions (PPI) n'est pas déclenché car il y a une absence de tout risque nucléaire, selon la Préfecture.
Selon les pompiers, une explosion et un feu ont été signalés au coeur de la centrale, hors zone nucléaire.
Un poste médical avancé, véhicule qui prend en compte plusieurs victimes, a été envoyé sur place."

Google translation:
This Thursday around 10:00 am, an explosion occurred at the Flamanville nuclear power plant. The security services of several Channel rescue centers are on site.

An explosion was felt this Thursday at 10 am in the engine room of the Flamanville nuclear power plant in the English Channel.

According to our first reports, there could be injuries. The Special Plan of Interventions (PPI) is not triggered because there is an absence of any nuclear risk, according to the Prefecture.

According to the firemen, an explosion and a fire were reported in the heart of the plant, outside the nuclear zone.

An advanced medical post, which takes into account several victims, was sent on site.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/376796-blast-france-nuclear-plant/
youtube.com/watch?v=TRL7o2kPqw0&t
archive.is/6luDd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Électricité_de_France
archive.is/IHDv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord-Pas_de_Calais_Mining_Basin
youtu.be/fndzM4d0V3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The explosion took place in the control room which seems odd because they are saying "no nuclear risk"….

I mean how does an explosion happen IN the control room in the first place? It seems like it might be terrorism just from that.

Secondly they are saying there is no risk? But the control room was damaged by an explosion so there has to be a little risk at least you would think.

nuclear power is safe goy!!

rt.com/news/376796-blast-france-nuclear-plant/

The way the wind is blowing all the radiation would blow into the UK and Ireland instead of France. Retaliation for leaving the EU?

Not necessarily. The control room is probably designed to have safeguards. It's not like the explosion went off in the reactor chamber.

Carbon taxes are the way to go, goy! Don't investigate unlimited energy! Just keep buying oil! hehe, Nuclear power is bad, goy! After all, Nazi's came up with it!

You will be killed on the DOTR. We know who you are, Kyle.

Those who would place safety above cheap electricity deserve neither

Sounds like a power generator blew up.

As long as the radiation hits Londonistan I'm okay with it.

Please irradiate the Calais jungle.

Are the Jews involved?

well if they could run the plants with out them blowing up or leaking then it wouldn't be a problem, like the plant in my area for some reason they refuse to invest money into it for repairs so it has leaks that are "safe"

Don't use nuclear power, goy! Better go for other alternatives that totally won't be getting us more money in the end.

First Japan now France. What is going on? They

Literally only the reason nuclear power is dangerous is because they won't let anyone replace the old designs with new ones.

Anti-nuclear power is 100% to blame for these failures. If we were allowed to make new plants the old ones would be retired before this happened.

I stumbled across an article from 2015 that mentioned this plant in particular has had security and maintenance issues.

I suspect this is just typical French carelessness at work.

The controlroom will likely be located hundreds of meters from any nuclear material. And there will likely be more than one location from which the nuclear plant can be controlled. A back-up room on site so to speak. Appart from that, there is likely so many fail-safes build into the control systems, that any accidental inputs caused by an explosion in one controlroom, wont affect the nuclear processes going on in the reactors.

The nukular burgerforce made some experiments on accidental nuclear processes with bombs in the 50s. It turned out that it is quite hard to cause a detonation accidentally. It is so complicated handling nuclear material, that you need some understanding of what you are doing, in order to do it wrong. I guess that the same principle is at work here. Even if every circut in the control room is achbarred, it wouldn't be likely to chain-react with the nuclear material. The systems which are apple to do that are likely located much closer to the core, with multiple input points scatterred across the nuclear facility.

It's like kek is gif relating us in the real world

First nigger gets sodomised by the police during a routine ID check then this, the fuck is happening in my country.

FUCK

Calais jungle was shut down and all the negros went to Paris
keep up with the times user

Uh oh, steam?

its not really the nuclear fuel turning into a bomb, its the fuel hitting atmosphere and burning like with what happened in japan.

Yes. Sorry that I didn't clarrify that it is two not so similar processes that happen if you fuck up a bomb and a plant respectively.

This isn't the sort of thing you do if you don't want to be lynched before being gassed jews.

The reactor vessel is under extreme pressure to keep the water from boiling. Just poking a hole into it would actually make it explode. Not saying that's what happened in Japan, I believe it was a holding tank for the water that burst from steam.

I think that is exactly what happened which killed the plants ability to keep the rods cool

OMG ATOMZ

It's fucking nothing.

Thought it was because of the power.

Fukushima radiation levels have been at emergency high levels since at least last year… Holla Forums welcome to the end of times…

Nice try, Prince Ahmed.

t. kike

soon ISIS will use drones to send bombs into nuclear power plants

its so bad even MSM is reporting on it now lool

let it happen. How badly can it get btw?

Your trips signify a truly devastating happening user one that will destroy Sub-Saharan Africa

checked.
It's already terrible

Nothing a little jet fuel wouldn't solve.

It's just ISIS probing the damage inflicted/reaction/security.
They killed a security guard in Belgium IIRC.
They've been doing this shit for some time now, but the press doesn't report it as actual terrorism. It's always a gas leak.
Nuclear power plants are their only chance of doing some big damage.

I miss current year +1
the maga snek is cute

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=TRL7o2kPqw0&t
Typical tricks, Shlomo.

That is a very advanced pepe, I'm stealing it.

Can we finally start doming Japan and let all the pedos die of nuclear cancer?

That's is what is alleged to have happened.

Seems a bit weird to me.

Goddam 5000 sieverts measured yesterday at reactor 2. We are all dead already.

Checked. It is written. Get cracking on the dome japs

It is when you don't have so many Muslims.

Liquid Salt Reactors and maybe Fusion. The other old shit should be decomissioned. As a Swissfag I don't like the thought of living in the proximity of some of the oldest nuclear facilities. Sure, we're gonna need some new old reactors, but they will not produce the majority of the energy.

From the french officials "explosion" (read fire) was in a vent shaft in one of the MACHINE room of the turbines, not the control room. Faulty ventilator on a climate control vent is what this is.

Daily reminder that ALL the spooky news about nuclear power is a narrative pushed as part of the out of controls networks of Soviet anti-nuclear propaganda.
Nuclear power is the only technical solution to get rid of the Wahhabi power by taking their shekels away and the only way to actually reduce CO2 levels in a meaningful way.

Of course that the (((medias))) are pushing against it, it's the thing that would deprive them of the N°1 money transfer to shitskin and the N°1 excuse for more globalism.

Perhaps this was Kebab.

song related

Hope it is snackbar related.

Look what happened after Japan was only nuked twice.
Do you think the world is ready for a Japan that has been nuked even more?

That's fucking worse

We just have to DO IT RIGHT this time.
CRASHING THE NATION
WITH NO SURVIVORS

It was.
The tsunami killed the backup generators. In US designs the safeguard for this is the excess steam would push the control rods into the reactor. Even if the control room was destroyed and every person on site dropped dead the reactor would still automatically shut down.
Places like Japan and former USSR nations are known for being cheap fucks who cut corners though and shit like this happens over there.

Are those little peninsulas man made? Damn these facilities always look cool.

I can see it coming already. At least there doesn't seem to be a radiation leak according to official sources, but who knows.

If the explosion were in the engine room, that wouldn't be a big deal, and you would see steam escaping, because the engine room is where the heated steam turns large turbines to generate electricity.
Not really a happening.

Peninsulas? They're wave breakers and fairly common as soon as you get anywhere near the ocean or larger lakes.

I have said this would happen over and over again, I have said nuclear power was jewish, no one listened.

Just look up Marcel Paul and Bernard Henri Levy to have your proof,french communists too.

And we all know that it means cultural marxism for the rich global elite not for the average man as per the global communists.

"Bernard-Henri Lévy, France’s leading public intellectual, returns to the United States in January to promote his new book, The Genius of Judaism, perhaps the fullest expression yet of his commitment to the Jewish faith, Jewish culture, and the continued flourishing of the State of Israel. Newly-returned from the Iraqi city of Mosul, where he accompanied Kurdish peshmerga fighters combating ISIS, Lévy spoke by phone with Ben Cohen, senior editor of The Tower.

In your new book, The Genius of Judaism, you demonstrate the depth of your Jewish identity. How has that identity guided you in your writing and advocacy on behalf of those nations and communities, particularly in the Middle East, suffering from war, religious persecution and ethnic cleansing?
My relationship to Judaism is the most important thread of my life as a committed intellectual. When I report about the most forgotten wars, as I did a few years ago in Africa and elsewhere, when I commit myself, as I do these very days with the battle for Mosul, when I commit myself, as I did 25 years ago, with the people of Sarajevo besieged by the Serbs – when I do all of that, I am faithful to this obligation, this duty, of going to the other and embracing his otherness, which is at the heart of the Jewish identity as I conceive it in my book.
How do you see Israel’s regional position today, given the tumult around it?
In the turmoil of our time, in the earthquakes which are shaking the whole area, Israel appears more than ever as a pole of stability and of democracy. I always feel, and I say this in my book, it’s a model of democracy not only for the Middle East but for the world!
Look at how we French deal with terrorism. I saw how you Americans dealt after September 11, 2001, with a state of emergency. And I compare our two attitudes – American and French – with the attitude of Israel, which is in a state of emergency not just for two years, or fifteen years, but since the very day of its birth, 69 years ago. Israel, frankly, has an exemplary attitude, which is to deal with emergencies without giving up on democratic values."

archive.is/6luDd

this.so.fucking.much.

1. the nazis didn't come up with nuclear power, in fact they avoided its use and the atom bomb was only used by the americans and russians.

2. carbon taxes pass through the jewish rothschild bank in switzerland,nuclear energy is exempt from carbon taxes as clean energy.

3. no insurance company has ever insured a nuclear power plant forcing governments to do this themselves and guess who owns the insurance companies and provides governmental debt.

4. all new nuclear designs across europe are based on the flamanville tested european pressurized reactor which now exploded.

5. britain is £24 billion in debt to pay for hinkley point c to china and the french.

this will likely make the jews more money!

i really wish i had a choice, shame the carbon tax has killed biomass burner plants and solar.

and the frog people will roam the earth

Federation design.

Marcel Paul (July 12, 1900, Paris — November 11, 1982) was a French trade unionist and communist politician. He was also a Nazi concentration camp survivor and later served as a member of the French parliament.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Paul

Électricité de France S.A.

Type
Société anonyme
Traded as Euronext: EDF
Industry Electric utility
Founded 1946; 71 years ago
Founder Marcel Paul
Headquarters Paris, France
Area served
Worldwide
Key people
Jean-Bernard Lévy (Chairman and CEO)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Électricité_de_France

"Israel has made no secret of the fact that it has a nuclear reactor, which it says it uses for peaceful purposes. But a new television documentary says Israel developed nuclear weapons from French technology acquired in the late 1950s.

While no Israeli official will confirm or deny such reports, the film has not been stopped by Israel's military censor.

It shows a former French Defense Ministry official saying that the head of the French Atomic Energy Commission, Francis Perrin, advised then-Prime Minister Guy Mollet to give Israel a nuclear bomb.

"Francis Perrin called Guy Mollet," says the official, Abel Thomas. "He told him that Israel should be supplied with a nuclear bomb."

Neither Mollet nor Perrin is still alive. Thomas was the chief of political staff for Maurice Bourges-Mounory, France's defense minister at the time.

He said the offer came after Moscow threatened nuclear strikes against France, Israel and Britain for having sent troops into the Sinai peninsula. The deployment came after Egypt nationalized the Suez Canal, which had been owned by British and French businesses.

At the time, France was appreciative of Israel's defense of the French Suez businesses and also sympathetic to the threats facing the Jewish state, following France's own occupation in World War II, the documentary says.

The documentary, previewed by The Associated Press, is to be broadcast in Israel on Sunday. It says France supplied a nuclear reactor and scientists and technicians to set it up in Israel. The French agreed to supply enriched uranium, the documentary says, and cites foreign reports as saying France also supplied a plant for producing plutonium.

Further quoting foreign sources, the documentary says France also sold Israel Mirage jets that had been adapted to carry a nuclear payload.

A French Defense Ministry spokesman in Paris said Friday that he knew nothing about the allegations. He said there would be no comment until ministry officials had seen the documentary.

The film, "A Bomb in the Basement – Israel's Nuclear Option," marks the first time Israel's nuclear armory has been covered in depth by the Israeli media, which is subject to military censorship, said creator Michael Karpin."

archive.is/IHDv8

France is dependent on nuclear power, something like 85% of their power is nuclear.

This won't even change policy.

there are plenty of oil and gas in algeria which makes its way to france and calais had a coal industry before nuclear power took all the jobs there.

1973 was when nuclear power was decided to be adopted by the french in response to the arab oil crisis caused by supporting itsnotreal against the arabs and exploited by the merchants.

there are plenty of coal mines in france that are empty just as in england that could more easily,safely and cheaply produce power than many nuclear plants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord-Pas_de_Calais_Mining_Basin

i visited this one on a school trip.

people will wake up eventually or at least use safer cheaper thorium.

How the fuck is a faulty A/C in a building that house thing that don't even need it (machine room is what host turbines), is worse than damage to a control room of a nuclear reactor???

Pic related, it's the A/C of a room like that broke… it's fucking nothing and certainly not worldwide front page news.

But since it happened at "AN EVIL ATOMIC EXPLOSION PLANT", let's fire up the propaganda machine.

Knocking a bottle of Chianti on to the control panel.

They didn't want us in it in the first place.

LFTRs are great, but until they are up and running, something else needs to pick up the slack. Yes, solid fuel is not really the right tool for the job, but it has still been working very well for about 70 years now.

That map makes the absolute most of scaling, doesn't it? Would make you think that a single storage facility covers dozens of square miles.

That's the only graph that matters and the one no one wants to talk about.

If France wasn't nuclear powered it would be in worse economic shape than Italy.
If Germany was, they'd completely and totally dominate Europe economically.

It's already well known that the Israelis stole us nuclear secrets (and hardware) and produce plutonium at the Dimona plant.

The control panel likely is running in a 5 or 25 volt environment and electrically isolated from the high voltage lines powering the actual machinery (if it wasn't designed by a retard, that is). a short circuit would burn out the microcontroller and maybe (ie, probably not) make some capacitors pop.

I highly doubt you're being genuine here, but still.

If dubs it's kebab, if trips next time they succeed in Chernobyling it up.

CHECKED
Thank you kek for always keeping us up-to-date on your latest chaotic happenings.

The reactor in Fukushima was an outdated "boiler" type reactor not a pressure reactor.

Yes and the (((MSM))) totally doesn't have a raging hate boner for nuclear power.

Iceland has lower prices and they have no nuclear power.

Thank you. I was thinking the same thing.

(((Those))) who would infiltrate nuclear facilities to sabotage them to keep up the big oil/"green energy" subsidies racket deserve the oven. Typical tricks schlomo, we know that Fukushima was a kike job also, they hired an Israeli security firm months before the (((accident))) and offered consulting services to Iran's nuclear scientists. Nuclear power doesn't kill people, Jewry kills people, so the obvious solution is to kill Jews with nuclear power.

It was not outdated, it was a GE design and the Japanese even added a ring around the reactor that contained more cooling water just in case. The problem with all American designs is a "shutdown" takes 24 hours. You can't just turn it off, it stays hot for a very long time even after you SCRAM it.
Reactor #3 blew up in a runaway nuclear reaction, not a hydrogen explosion. It literally hurled plutonium balls 1km away from the site.

Thorium has engineering challenges that will never be solved, at least another alien spaceship crashes and we are given a metallurgical breakthrough.

nu/pol/ everyone.
Instead of mindless shitposting you should read a few books about nuclear power so you have at least a superficial understanding of what's going on.
I recommend "Atomic Accidents: A History of Nuclear Meltdowns and Disasters: From the Ozark Mountains to Fukushima" as a good primer.

No it doesn't. Hastelloy N.

Post your face when kebabs

kek will kill all traitors. shadilay.

you're right, you know. and fusion is a hoax.
tesla got it right, that's why (((they))) ruined him.

Wait a minute, can't you reword Flamanville (flammenville) into
FLAMING TOWN?

"No risk of contamination"
This could be Fukushima all over again. Can't WEBM because I am on my phone.
youtu.be/fndzM4d0V3U