Mathew Ezekiel Stager, registered Pedo and Selr proclaimed witch arrested in DC

Mathew Ezekiel Stager is a registered Pedo and self proclaimed witch went missing yesterday after being released from prison and was arrested in DC, is there a connection to pizzagate here?

bite it you scum

what's your fucking problem man,I'm just trying to help anyway I can

What possesses a man to do such a thing?

fucked up amounts of drugs

that all seeing eye is what caught my attention before he even got arrested in dc

probably. He looks like a democratic voter tbh. Wouldnt be surprised if hes buds with the likes of podesta

well he is a felon so if he voted he would have to be a Democrat righr

wait now hol up *smacks lips*
is dis a crypto jew?

(checked)
The tats seem occult related. Same kind of symbols that abrahamovich woman was scrawling on the walls in blood and shit and whatever.

Mental illness, abuse and copious amounts of drugs.

those are Kabbalistic sigil-rituals.
God save me from their ilk, who will be burned in Hell for eternities.

The do certainly seem to be occult related symbols/sigils. Is there a better hi res pic of him anywhere? We could probably deduce the meaning of them if we could have a proper look. See if they match the shit the spirit cooking bitch was daubing everywhere.

Tattoo on L_arm (Skull & sun) , Tattoo on L_Hand (Ozzy) , Tattoo on R_arm (Demo Skull, Rebal flag with skull) , Tattoo on R_Hand (Skull) , Tattoo on Face (below eyes on left cresent moo) , Tattoo on Neck (Skull on right , Dragon on lef) , Tattoo on Chest (Dragon, Harley Dylan, motorcyc) , Tattoo on Back (2 Dragons and Grem ripper) , Tattoo on R_leg (Castle, right leg Cross) , Tattoo on Foot (Right fames)

uh uh. He's super cool. Too school for school. Only 48 and still dressing like he's in high school. It's how he gets those sixth graders.

Serioulsy, why the fuck wasn't he killed in prison?

Fuck off, shill.

Thanks, OP. This might be an Abramovic type for the cabal, like one of their little wizards. The fact he lives in DC doesn't seem to be any type of coincidence. Do you have articles or anything else on him?

Also, what kind of lifestyle was he living and what state did they find him in? Abramovic, for example, is high profile with performance (((art))) and is very connected to other elite. Does this guy have any connections or (((friends)))?

The cabal is liquidating their own. They're assassinating anyone and everyone who is a loose cannon, has been arrested in the past, or isn't part of the inner circle.

This is to ensure that when the big arrests go out, lips remain sealed, and their's no evidence linking back to them during the hundreds of trials that are about to kick off.

He had just got out of prison, he was scheduled to board a plane to Texas to begin a stay at a transitional facility, he slipped away and was apprehended in DC, I have to head to work but I'll do some digging when I get home later, it's possible its just a coincidence I'll admit that, but that first comment this thread got makes me want to look more into it

Very plausable theory here. This is worth digging into

What ever happened to the concept of torture?
Either physical, mental, pharmaceutical or the mere suggestion of applying it?
The US are proved to be no stranger using it.

We are talking about individuals, who have done clearly despicable things in the eyes of the common masses.

Nonces like him are usually dealt with by their fellow cons inside. Perhaps he was afforded special protection?

UNCHECKED QUADS

Clearly this person is not going to assimilate to peaceful modern society. So why waste tax player's money locking him up in prison? Just put a bullet in his head and be done with it.

oh shit, check the tats for meanings, and SHADILAY

this thread is dildos

Whatcha sliding Moishe?

the ona are faggots, their leader became a muzzie