HAPPENING: Shitlibs Blocking ICE Trucks

facebook .com/3TVPhoenix/videos/10154236767837014/

RIGHT NOW: Protesters have blocked a van at an ICE facility in Phoenix in response to the deportation of a mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/stream
12news.com/news/local/valley/protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ClREz52QA
youtu.be/OfJKtAL6hgo
12news.com/news/local/valley/police-arrest-about-7-as-protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/30/doj-increasing-penalty-for-hiring-illegal-immigrants.html
twitter
twitter
12news.com/mb/news/local/valley/police-arrest-about-7-as-protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165
12news.
twitter.com/azdangonzalez/status/829585574352691200
archive.is/t2pEU
notonemoredeportation
archive.fo/u1Kuq
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
soundcloud.com/witchboysequelz/all-da-cannibalz
archive.is/YmC3V
youtube.com/watch?v=DZU6XyFxCA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not just run them over? That's a big van.

Time to bring out the fire hoses again.

4u

Alternate links with different cams:
abc15.com/stream
12news.com/news/local/valley/protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165
2nd one is best

This bitch was convicted of felony identity theft. but

Deport them too.

From my experience, illegals are getting into arguments and reporting each other. I don't mean to derail but I think there's a bit opportunity ere.

Get in a fight with your illegal alien boyfriend? Just report him to ICE and he's gone!

Also getting nigger gangs to report their rival spic gangs.

Arrest them all. Let's get some more criminal records. Honestly, this is exposing the 4D chess here – identity theft is "criminal alien". And all these fucks do it.

GOOD BYE PACOS GOOD BYE ALL OF YOU FUCKS AND FUCK YOUR ANCHOR SHITS. THEY'RE NEXT.

UUUUUUHHH SIR…

CHECKED

GAS! THE! JEWS!
GAS! THE! JEWS!
GAS! THE! JEWS!
GAS! THE! JEWS!
GAS! THE! JEWS!

Why can't leftists come up with better chants?

SEND! THE! MUDS! BACK!
SEND! THE! MUDS! BACK!
SEND! THE! MUDS! BACK!
SEND! THE! MUDS! BACK!

Meme Magic is real

just fucking move the protesters out of the way. you're right there. there aren't that many of them. just fucking push them and be done with it. you won't get charged at all since it's obstruction of justice

They're in the street. Arrest them. Sessions is AG now, you can do your jobs.

I can't wait for "right wing death squads" to show them how to do war chants.

DEUS VULT

Lawless behavior must not be tolerated.

Holla Forumsice when?

Maybe someone just needs to tell them that the woman really was here illegally?

I thought American cops were tough looks like they're as pussy as Australian cops are. They should fucking shoot the protesters

RACE WAR WHEN?

Well shit, I wanted to disagree but Kek agrees.

Kek demands this to be memed.

america is a big place, user. Remember that pic of the cop casually strolling while pepper spraying sitting protesters? kek

There's nothing even really happening as far as violence.

It is curious though as to why they aren't just driving forward. What are they hoping to achieve by waiting there?

Sessions just got confirmed. Enjoy it while you can shitheads.

some day brother

I have a feeling Trump wants to use this to BTFO out of the left and media when her criminal record they are covering up becomes apparent. Not to mention, the more that come to this illegal blocking, the more "criminal aliens" will be created.

Soon brother

So she'd been just visiting ICE while they knew she was here illegally and they did nothing. Until now when Trump does his order.

This is so pathetic to think our government was stopping so much from happening purely do to our prior presidents.

Holla ForumsICE?

Sounds good Hitler.

I like it user.

kek is smiling on us brother, we must use ICE reporting to divide groups. Imagine nigger gangs mass reporting illegal mexican gang members. Angry illegal girlfriends report their illegal boyfriends when they have a fight.

There is no stop to this, it can happen. There won't be enough beta cucks to stop all the ICE vans filled with illegal aliens.

theres more to it than that user

Holla ForumsICE IS A GO

I can get behind this and fug it hard in the bum :DD

Chanting
Okay, let's comply with their demands and v& them.

Sounds nice.

These protestors are walking on thin ice.

Can any user tell me what protest this pic was from? I was watching some youtube compilation and I shit you not I know the guy who was yelling at this cop, can probably provide dox

Kek confirms.

Send the whole family back. Problem solved.

The memes meme themselves.

Look at the van you fucking mongoloid.

This thread needs some racist music:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ClREz52QA

Sounds like we need some documentation checks in this crowd.

yeah, actually.

Give it time, user. Hopefully more come before the arrests. This is bait. The more illegals with criminal records the better. A bunch are about to become part of the group "criminal aliens". Come one come all.

These people are used to getting their way.
They don't get that ICE isn't there to be their friends.
It's a crude way of descriping it, but their job is essentially to break into illegals homes, kidnap(arrest) them and send them back to tacoville in armored busses.

The only reason these dipshits don't get their heads clubbed is because they'll make a spectacle out of it if they do, but that wont mean shit the moment they're deemed by law enforcement to be an obstruction of the law which I don't think will take long with these retards.

Jesus christ. Try cucks for treason when? Honestly, they want, outright want, to overturn the rule of law in every sense and hand over the property of everyone in the country to aliens. Yeah there are laws I break, I drive over the speed limit, and I don't agree with the "all drug use is degenerate" may-may. I guess back when I was a cuckservative, I used to think of illegal immigration as being that level of law-breaking. "As long as they're working it's all alright jejejejej." These fucking freaks have compassion for everyone but their own countrymen and it makes me want to commit homicide.

Nice digits.

Deport them all

We need to do something about the 14th amendment and soon. It's clear anchor babies were never the intent. I cannot wait for the day that's clarified in the letter.

Wth does that mean?

i should join ICE

"Set her free!"

Sure. She'll be set free in Mexico.

I hope antifa shows up soon. There has never been a greater gift to our causes.

maybe they were user

Kek confirms no more green cards for spics.

No, anchor babies were addressed in the writings of the designers. They didn't fathom we'd ever be in a place they actually have to clarity something like that in the law since it's obvious to any sane person who wants a country.

SHADILAY

Holla ForumsICE WILL KEEP ILLEGALS OUT

Man these people are fucking with the wrong crowd as of late. The cops in that area are fed up with bullshit

Why am I not seeing every single one of these people arrested?

me too

"No racist police!"

Notice that many of the police seem to be of the melanin-blessed persuasion.

Niggers can't be racist? You are arguing in a leftist's frame cuck.

My guess is their (((contributors))) made sure to clear the protest with the city first. (((They))) might have even made sure they were full citizens.

Found the fag protester from that video name Duncan Tarr, apparently he's been in a lot of trouble with the law for various protests. Here's his band

www.face book.com/TheRocketBoosters/?ref=page_internal

Niggers and spics hate each other.

This.

They can't think.

Nip this Schindler's List bullshit in the bud otherwise it's going to spiral out of control.

you do realize that he didn't actually mean what he posted, that way, do you?

*SPANISH AUTISTIC SCREECHING* UNO MAS…BURRITO

SUBJECT TO ARREST

Any AZfags ever go illegal hunting?

Very, very true. Hopefully we'll start seeing spic riots as this picks up, nothing could help our cause more than stupid beaners getting violent and smashing up property and acting like jackasses. Actually, that might be a good op to provoke. Get these people as worked up as we possibly can so they out themselves to normalfags.

CLAIMED

AHAHAHA THEY STOPPED THE STREAM

THE POLICE ARE GONNA BE HITTING THE GAS SOON

God I hope this is the protest where the finally gas these fuckers. Inauguration, Berkeley, NYU, and still no gas. *fingers crossed* gas the spergs.

NEW STREAM WHERE??

This is Trump gold.

When deportations ramp up the spics are going to show their true fajitas and people will realize they have no place in the civilized world.

When police and civilians start getting murdered en masse cartel style public opinion will shift in favor of dealing with the problem.

Only thing that's shutting down is your chant when they shove you in the van back home.

Faceberg stream in OP is still up.

It's a good idea. I see Dems trying to play "they innocent" more and more. But if they riot non stop and destroy property it wouldn't be hard for normalfags to ignore the "inocent" lines.

they can't even decide on what to chant

what the fug

RIGHT WING MECH SQUADS

SHUT IT DOWN

Is this supposed to be derogatory? Are our memes so iron clad that they cannot be counter memed?

So the one starting the chants with a megaphone is this whale. And given that most of the chanting seems to be done by junior high looking kids. Going to go out on a limb and guess she is the kids teacher and is giving them some kind of credit for being there.

Anyone that watched the riots outside Trump rallies already knows how they are.

Though I suppose once you start seeing more criminals like this being deported it'll become clear that the US isn't playing games anymore.

Thanks 8ch for not getting the second image

Very plausible indeed.

Yes there is a longer version where a rooster comes and defeats Trump.

THEY ARE FOREIGN NATIONALS ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING A SOVEREIGN NATION

Literal screeching intensifies

7 arrested so far per news. Wow, that woman is murdering her voice, she's going to be hurting tomorrow but not enough yet.

Honestly the crowd looks to now be about 1/3 protesters, 1/3 news crews, 1/3 random people

BEEP BEEP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[autistic screeching]

What is it with fatties and megaphones. Everyone with a megaphone is heavily obese.

I see, we fire cock now, but I think this rooster favors the Trump

talking loud requires the lung capacity they lack

Get in the van Carlos

Awe man. I missed it, didn't I?

Post the full video. It's awesome until the Mexican't inexplicably defeat RoboTrump.

LOL. TV just leaving. Van's gone. Nothing achieved.

still going on the facebook stream although the van got through

Well, the van just left but the autism is still there. It is 2 fatties with megaphones, 1 husky with what looks like a native american drumb, and a bunch of junior high girls.

The left just can't stop losing.

Kek it just left, they didn't even rush the second one, stupid fucking libs

#BRINGBACKOURVANS

They didn't sprout out of the ground like grass lad refrain from using that term.

Cops collecting some sweet sweet overtime at least.

The people who have been running the country want to replace us. They hate us. I just tested for a skilled labor job and only 7 out of 80 applicants were white. The rest were Hispanic or black, they will get prefrential treatment when it comes to weighted test scores for the applicants. I have to have done better than 85% to be considered, they only 65%. This isn't official company policy, but from a friend who works for the plant told me that's how they do hiring. So white applicants are a literal minority, but beaners get them affirmative action quota points.

haha that kid looking at screechy

Does this shit hurt like fuck to any other headphone fags? Really wish people would stop using directional mics.

The coming storm cannot arrive soon enough.

The civil rights act was unconstitutional as fuck. Everyone just ignores that.

I used to think white genocide was an absurdity. Now I see that they planned to do it all along, only with demographic replacement rather than ovens, so it would be quiet and tidy and nobody would ask too many question. Now they're getting the ovens.

Ya I'm really hoping I get the job, my wife can quit her job or at least go part time and we could afford more kids. We don't want to abuse the welfare systems etc to have more kids like all these shitskins do.

Surely this will make the president resign.

Better version

youtu.be/OfJKtAL6hgo

fucking saved
top quality

I'm laughing at that picture a lot more than I should.

Trump needs to act fast. I'm fucking dying out here.

this is only the first van in a series of millions of vans

Soon they'll need trains to fit all of them.

Hmph.

reported for wasting digits

I got ya covered.

Great stuff user.

Recursive digits. Hmm, what does it mean?

deport this son of a bitch

wasted

Fuck I know that feel. It's gotten to a point where I can't even get call backs for fucking minimum wage service jobs; just to get some kind of steady income, even if tiny. Without fail, every single job has been filled with a nigger or spic.

Oops, bad kerning there.

Uh-oh, user, looks like you've got some runaway dubs there!

I propose we give his dubs to you.

We just saw this meme come to life before our very eyes.

(checked)
WEW

Wasted? I simply checked what was to come.

They really do hate whites.

What? How?

Immuration (v): to enclose within walls or to imprison.

The right to women?

You should have said "the global ice ace is coming, brace your stand!".

Oyy this is like annudah Shoah!

It's already here

SHIT

It's better than that. In California, trying to remove a person from police custody is – wait for it. . .

LYNCHING!

This timeline, man.

I have been waiting for this day since first eyeing that beautiful piece.

Most illegals use stolen social security numbers to work.
God damn I love this man.

I am meant type "age", not the ace. I fail to proofread my post. :(

Meh. Sometime the digits speak for themselves.

Good luck

The round ups about to happen. Cops on loud speaker saying arrests coming if they stay.

What would happen if the courts ruled that Birth Right citizenship does not apply to anchor babies?

And the last van is away.

Faceberg is the only stream?

What stream are you watching because on my end the facekike stream ended.

Im watching 12news.com/news/local/valley/police-arrest-about-7-as-protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165 but the audio is crap.

INCOHERENT MEGAPHONE AUTISM
INCOHERENT SCREECHING

This one is still working for me:
www.12news.com/news/local/valley/police-arrest-about-7-as-protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165

you wasted it :(

faggot

All this screeching and the vans still rolled away with police protection.

Why are you freaking out?

What would happen if the courts ruled that Birth Right citizenship does not apply to anchor babies?

Thanks lads.

Not like they can do anything about it other than get arrested. Hopefully they get charged with trying to interfere with the law or inciting riots so they can become familiar with the laws that Obama passed during his administration.

This thread is slowly getting derailed by the shittiest get I have seen in a while…

Thanks m8s

the fuck are they even saying? it's literal screeching?

I think they said they want justice. Like, what the fuck?

INCOHERENT SPANISH…PUEBLO…SOMETHING SOMETHING…BURRITO

I'm eating Cheez-its while enjoying this shit. Who here /comfy/?

God damn embeds

SEND 'EM BACK!

"they work for us"

I guess they want their lawns cut?

I'm looking at the bright side, the get was got itt. For me, Keks wills many more deportations to the lamentations of their family members autistic screeching before theyre rounded up as well.

They'd be reinterpreting the Fourteenth Amendment to rescind birthright citizenship. That's the one that lets niggers vote.

If dubs, this happens by Christmas. If trips, it's unanimous because Ginsburg and Breyer both die from autoerotic asphyxiation.

Hm..this is the same shit they screeched at a Trump rally I went to in June.

Right, so that's why they are doing their jobs and physically removing illegals

Woah guys chill it, what if one of them is a zipperhead?

this is true, the residual meme magic should still be of benefit.

I thought they meant the illegals "work for us"…

So they are merely parroting? That is dumb.

So weird. They were screeching the same thing at a KKK rally I went to in July.

Joking. Fuck the KKK. I hear they smoke marijuana.

THE DEFINITION OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. KILL THEM ALL.

I'm retarded, your're right – sorry.

8 years of Obongo administration and sensitivity training have left them totally cucked and scared to act. They need time to uncuck themselves.

(checked)

Bit late for that innit

no, no, you're not retarded for trying to apply logic to those lacking it.

It’s beautiful, because while he’s obviously full blooded Iberian (or at least a member of the peninsulares caste), people recognize him as being hispanic.

I'm thinking either that or they get their marching orders from the same (((guys)))

ok so know they're just on a random street keeping the neighbors up?

BITS and pieces

Fuck you.

Thank you Holocene-ending Winter Chan, return to us our ancestral conditions.

ok Kate.

pieces & BITS

I dont get it. Am I stupid?

There’s zero source for the quote in the second image, man. Don’t spread hoaxes.

JUST ICE

They're unwittingly memeing a future in which you don't have to be illegal to be deported. I get the feeling a lot of "Mesa mothers" will be going for a ride in a van soon.

Thank you. It's always nice to get a signal back

This chick needs to lose her voice, that fucking screech holy shit

@ErikaAndiola

You're just not up to speed yet

You'll close the gap

Kill them all, for Kek knows who are his own

Secretary for Bernie Sanders?
He employed a proud illegal?
Bernie Sanders knowingly hired an illegal immigrant?

Hang on a sec. . .

It's like they come pre-pregnant. WTF

She WILL go back

Fat Chicks In Party Hats?

Blow it out your ass faggot.

I just keep hearing ICE ICE BABY in my head, what a horrible song.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/30/doj-increasing-penalty-for-hiring-illegal-immigrants.html

Not even close to serious enough. Can't wait to see what Jeff "Deportation Hearing Is Now In" Sessions will do to make it hurt worse.

are they all about to get arrested?

check those digits, TB303 on the acid bassline. I know, get in the oven.

Not a single height above 5'5.

Let's hope. If this county doesn't have the balls to do it, then we're in bad shape.

Perhaps it was my fault. I CUT myself Off

will someone kindly drive by blasting moon man?

I'm cutting off the rest by filtering

I found a hot target. Who /deportation nation/ here?
twitter .com/PuenteAZ

sorry…too many screenshots

I'm just here to LAYER UP if you know what I mean. If not maybe Mark Zuckerberg can tell ya

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN! WHAT IS KEK TRYING TO TELL US!?

I want to report some immigrants to ICE while playing that song

Will someone kindly moonman a blasting drive-by?

Seriously.. do they just come pre-pregnant or what? The fuck?

what an autistic collection of retards.

That whole lineup, wew

I'll take this too

Sort of. There are a lot of touchy Uncle Pedros in the proud LatinX community. A lot of them start as soon as that First Communion dress hits the floor.

yes, yes they do, need to fix that anchor baby loophole, no sane country allows illegal's children free citizenship, hell not even ambassadors get it if they pop a child in the country they're sent to.

Mission SUCCESS

WHY THE FUCK DON'T WE DO THIS SHIT?

Dress in red, red mask, and without violence block the "antifa" people from blocking the vehicles.

I would go if someone would organize it.

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE ANYONE ON OUR SIDE DOING THIS? If we give the impression of vitality and resolve others will follow.

I think theres an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon portraying the fetus of Mexican women to also be pregnant, explaining the insane birth rates of beaner muds.

Because it would hurt our causes. Antifa and this shit only hurts theirs. They don't realize it because they're fucking subhuman.

Hard to stop the crime after it has been committed. The lack of critical thinking skills alone is enough reason to deport them.

jobs

kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek

Famous last words

because you americans are all a bunch of complacent niggers. we do this in France all the time.

lolno. Best thing we could do is dress like them then turn out to be pro-TRump. It will force them to distrust each other.

I'M TOO HAPPY

IT'S TOO MUCH

What else is new

NOW
(Sorry about that. I'm brains deep in screenshots)

Layers.

I keep things. Haven't used you "boys" in a while.

Hi William Guerra Jersey City
AKA WarMasterWI'll

Thank you for showing me 4chan I 2013. It's been a valuable archiving tool

hahahahahahahahahahaha

This image has so much potential.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are… are they chanting what I think they're chanting?

Fuck them and fuck her.

Expect to see this in the MSM constantly now, plus some shitty sob story.

Think I'll just mute and wait for something to happen.

Is there someone I can report these spics without doxing myself for the FBI?

only a sith deals in absolutes

Hope you get ran over by a Truck of Peace

Why the fuck is Angel not in the van too?

dopamine overload

twitter .com/azdangonzalez/status/829549539325407232

I'm two months from having to leave California and move to another state to look for work. I don't want to leave my home, but I may be forced to.

God damn, they're so lazy they even sleep while getting arrested.

Honestly thought they were saying, "up up with immuration" not, "up up with liberation". Which is funny because immuration means to enclose within walls or to imprison.

Spikes when?

Anchor baby most likely. MUH DREAMERS

How is this not a noise ordinance violation, are they not standing in front of residential lawns on their side of the street?

what, like the law?

Keep digging your grave faggot. You're only proving you're an insurgency.

It sounds to me like they're saying "shut it down"

This is a broadcasted order isnt it

I just hate Euro trash that make unfounded judgments on the character of Americans

Thank you. Tried to google it but I couldnt find it.

The French have many ways of blocking streets. See pic related.

All illegal drug use is degenerate, though. Non-degenerate drugs are legal. Alcohol (Yes, it's non-degenerate when used in moderation, something only whites are capable of), tobacco (I smoke Marlboro, you smoke cock), caffeine, aspirin, paracetamol, etc. All perfectly legal and non-degenerate when used in moderation. Shitskins cannot into moderation, however. This is why injuns can't handle alcohol. Weed should remain illegal, however. I admit, I used to think the whole "reefer madness" thing was bullshit, but then I saw the connection between "dude weed lmao" and "let's just let all the shitskins in to take over", and the madness was evident.

Only in the neo-West do subhumans think they can get away with acting like this.

Here comes the final warning

DRUMMING AND MEGAPHONES JUST STATED BY POLICE AS ILLEGAL
arrest them now.
get comfy anons.

Here we go, more spics about to be arrested and barred from voting left ever again.

Do these fucks ever learn?

FBI is on our side now bruh

Any non faceberg streams?

Are you thinking of a shopped-in pic related? Get on this, OCers.

12news.com/mb/news/local/valley/police-arrest-about-7-as-protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165

Of course, they should really be in Spanish, but I don't speak Spanish.

They just don't get it, do they? How the fuck can you expect to be taken seriously when you're using a racial slur to call someone "racist"?

What? The cops just up and left without arresting anyone now?

Haven't you learned by now, it's okay when they do it :^)

better version

Not sure if those are the best words to use for mexicans since I'm just a samba beaner, but the translation is correct.

Absolutely pathetic

reality incoming.

PLS SUBARU

fuck I hate these people.

Get in there boys, ARREST

INCOMING LUCHA SHOWDOWN
PROTESTERS VS. HUMAN BEAN

Retard in antifa gear

please block traffic
please block traffic
please block traffic

Please Kek, give these police the resolve to arrest and deport every last one of these agitators.

Should have kettled them and proceed to mass arrest. Instead they end up blocking traffic.

I witness these dubs.

Nice but it should be
>relación
>aquí
for extra authenticity.

This is ridiculous

Blocking a train. Retards

how else do you get the people on your side?

Could be the next Gas Gas Gas compilation if all goes well.

The contestants are taking there spots. Looks like the Luca Showdown might happen

Sessions just needs to sanction the racewar already. It's time

Anyone got a stream for the chopper that is above them?

link to stream pls

12news. com/news/local/valley/police-arrest-about-7-as-protesters-block-van-from-deporting-mesa-mother/404420165

Gotta love how they go all quiet when the LEO is in front of them then start screaming at him when he walks away.

ha, roaches are scattering

Ok so the protesters are all cucked. There are plain close officers herding them like sheep.

they think it's a stamp on a passport they don't have

twitter .com/realBIGMEMES/status/829582965042614272

That's right subhumans, onto the sidewalk.

""HE CAN'T""

TOPKEK

No-one is stopping you ladies, you can go back at anytime – perhaps tonight even!

WHO WILL STOP THIS MADMAN? (Pic related, our only hope)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Those sweet, sweet beaner tears. I've waited years to see this.

Thank you so much, kind anons.

Was getting flattened part of their plan?

I just wanna take a minute and thank you guys for the ride. It has been a few great years and every single one has been better than the last..all because of you.

I feel like we're in this together and consider you all my brothers, as we laugh at all these happenings together, rage together and meme shit into existence together. We gift one another stream links, pictures, screen caps, salt posts and every day on here feels like Christmas morning.

Hope I see you all on the other side too.

Shh… just enjoy the liberal tears now, don't go all homo on us m8.

Kill em all

video source plz

nICE

twitter .com/GadiNBC/status/829580281698922497

Y-you to brother.

Protests at ICE building now
twitter.com/azdangonzalez/status/829585574352691200

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eight fucking years of screwing around while this beaner was squatting here.

archive.is/t2pEU

WEW

(Checked)
Ahh, you found it.

Fucking camera man wont let the burka be in frame.

It's beautiful.

Thats one way to get rid of a romantic rival….turn them in to LA MIGRA!

The family is free to follow her. Nothing is stopping them.

We should keep the families together. Throw that little shit in the van too

Fucking finally got it. I thought it was almost and hijab anti-fa with a back bandana. Though cannot tell if that is a white or tan skin.

Even screeching girls dont like the burka freak

A wild sand nigger appears.

No, seriously, I'm getting tired of that shit.
That's what fucking happens when you commit crimes. When you choose to be a criminal, you are accepting the fact that you may be separated from your loved ones BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING CRIMINAL AND WILL HOPEFULLY BE ARRESTED.

Here's hoping it explodes and does the work for the police

That looks like Elizabeth Warren.

The camera guy sure like little girls. Spent most of his time on the screechers who look like they are in junior high. He definitely has plenty b-roll of young girls protesting.

He'll probably invite them to Comet Pizza later.

Yeah, I mean if you commit a crime as a citizen you go to prison. Nobody is protesting because you'll be separated from your family while you're in prison. At least if you're deported your family can choose to go with you.

Cheating mother fucker.

I wonder if it's possible to raise that comparison in some way to make them look even more foolish. Parody protests about the horrible injustice that is a man being separated from his family when he's jailed after stealing thousands of dollars in an identity theft scam.

pardon me …
just dropping something off

First of many PERHAPS

Closer view of the two-legged wheel lock. Was later arrested.

Good lord, look at that fat greasy fuck. Disgusting.

Gotcha!

(Thank GOD!)

K☆~●
PS. It's getting chilly out there better put some more layers on

those damn mexicans always trying to steal your goddamn wheels

How the ever loving fuck was that supposed to work?

This guy would of gotten better mileage out of actually chaining himself into some shitty way that you actually can only undo with bolt cutters and time. But nope, he just sat next to the wheel thinking that he was going to stop the van from ever moving. Never thinking that all it would take is just one mad asshole to yank him backwards.

FULL MOON TONIGHT LADS

Guys who wear ponytails need to be purged. It's the fedora that's not a fedora.

It's just some low-effort civil disobedience.

Mexicans breed like roaches so I don't think anybody, not even himself, would care much if he got crushed.

So greasy

Is the livestream over?

You wanna know how to stop the criminalization of migrants?
BUILD A WALL so that criminal migrants cannot come across and criminalize themselves.

Great, now sandniggers are lecturing us on our illegal meskins.

(checked)
Lol, then where the fuck was she living before age 14?

Not an argument. She and her parents knew damn well what they were doing, committing a crime, and now you face the consequences. If they care so damn much about "splitting up families" they can pack up their shit and meet her there.

Shit-tier taqqiyya.

Yeah, I think it's pretty much over. Haven't seen anything recently.

Now I know what the fuck that was. A South American walrus.

You've got to be a near literal retard to protest to begin with. Only the dumbest of the dumb think that chanting slogans and holding signs convinces anyone. The purpose of protesting is for mental deficients with no arguments to intimidate opponents with sheer numbers. "You better do what we say, look how many of us there are!". That's why this shit slips so easily into rioting. From the beginning it is a show of force.

So there's really no plan except idiots being as disruptive as their feeble brains can manage, which isn't much individually.

I haven't been this happy since inauguration day

Their actions are akin to when I was 10 and wanting to get back at my mother by turning her chinese decorative tins upside down in the living room. Yea…I sure showed her.

AYYY YI YI NO ME GUSTA

notonemoredeportation .com/art/

it is your civic duty to report any and all illegal immigrants don't hesitate to serve your country

checked and
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

nice

Please tell me how he is going to break that. They specifically make that so its almost impossible to destroy without using some massive steel rod or sledge. People are always kicking on it from inside, banging their bodies against it and all sorts of shit. He wouldnt be the first person to try some shit on one of those reinforced windows.

Pretty entitled to think you and 11 million of your friends can just walk into another country and start living there, then demand that nobody ever be sent back. The nerve of them is reason enough to deport with extreme prejudice.

IT means that more illegals will get deported, user.

One of the main issues with spics and why their countries are shitholes is that they have a extremely lack of respect towards the rule of law.
They're pretty much like niggers in that regard. The fact kikes like Soros are pushing these anti-white shit and the media and SJWs keep telling them that "there's no illegal human beings" gives them a free card to be as shameless as they want.

Facebook likes are more important than her own mother, apparently.

All those 1s? Looks like a wall to me.

ME GUSTA
I think we should revive the gusta meme just for the shear irony tbh

The establishment will be looking for just the right picture and backstory out of all of these millions of fuckers so they can get their cause célèbre. They desperately want another beach boy type image so they can shutdown deportations.

I can't wait for them to realize nobody fucking cares.

Oh my God, user. What are you some kind of bigot?

Even the people in their art are fucking hideous.

Wew, I'm convinced.

That's just mean.

I wonder if I should post pics of the deported in order to make people like me on social media?

/r/ing webm of Sam hyde yelling "Byeee, bye bye, byee!!!"

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

Don't bother raising that comparison.
If people can't figure out this most basic of basic concepts of retaining the integrity of a civilized nation then they need to go as well.

Another shot of the mojado kindly checking the air pressure for the heroic ICE agents.

That man needs his job back.

This art has changed my mind, they no longer have to go back they need to be machine gunned into pits

2070 has so much reaction webm material

I don't know how I should feel about this

Frankly, bullets and a shallow grave would be easier and more efficient than deportations.

Give those fuck life sentences and be done with it. Commies and their supporters can no longer be tolerated.

Couldn't they arrest them due to obstruction of justice technically?

They could arrest them for many things, obstruction of justice is one, Public endangerment is another.

Of course they can. Literally the only reason they don't however is because the city probably told them to tolerate it.

wait until a spic tries to flee and they can be charged with harboring a fugitive as well

Disorderly conduct, interfering with lawful police activities, blocking a street.

The memes are getting too dank too soon!

AND I WANT MORE!!!!

it's the castile nigger that got shot by the white supremacist chink

most probably would fail public intoxication too.

kill all niggers

They sure have a lot of print outs on the ready huh?

Kikes first, niggers are a problem that comes in because of them.

True, i believe that the white man can train the blacks to be more suitable to us

Your first tip off that this is Soros funded.

They can be trained to shift blame whitey to blame kikes. Once their feral nature removes every single kike, they have to go either back to africa or 6 feet under tough.

They've had months to prepare for the inevitable. And they're much more well funded and organized than the Nigger Lives Matter crew too. They've got a lot more resources than Soros.

*than just Soros.

But when we get rid of all the mexicans, who will do our low paying, back breaking labor? OOOOHHHH I KNOW WHOOOOOO~~~~

Robots or whites who don't want to go to fucking indoctrination camps called university. No need for lazy coons.

You sure are very wasteful of good potential slaves, goy.

lovely work lad

Fuck off kike. With the right wages, whites would do those jobs but kikes in power make sure to import shitskins so those wages are not sufficient to survive without welfare.

I hope they can block bullets this well

Calm down there, goy. I can see you behind that post

Jesus fucking Christ, you're a kike for sure. Gas yourself and your whole family. Your kind is not needed on this earth.

Wasted dubs

You're honestly mad at me for supporting enslaved blacks? Dude, just get the fuck out

It's funny, I can imagine they had to translate those quotes to english.

Enslaving*

Get deported to 40°15′9.4″N 58°26′21.8″E. Niggers have to get the fuck out, kikes were the ones who sold those slaves and semites are into slavery. The white man doesn't need niggers, even more so in this goddamn age. Filtered, fucking shitskin.

To the filter Edgy McEdge boy goes.

lol ok, goy

He's just being a shitflinging faggot.

It's pretty adorable, he must have built up all his virgin rage from just getting back from 4chan

figured so but since I'm dead tired it took me a while to notice it.

PRAISE KEK!

Do their parents know about this? I can imagine that they would not be so happy to know that their children will be getting criminal records.

Slaves can be freed. Let's not make the same mistakes twice.

But this time we have security cameras and better guns, plus I always thought putting those invisible fences up would be a wise idea

ICE Rescue is a success!

Kek wills it

There will always be some cuck waiting in the shadows to destroy us, if we ever get out from under the thumb of Judaism we will expel all non-whites from our lands and ensure that they are never again humanized.

You have proven yourself to be the one whoms fault it is.

:^) Time to buy a white van. SOLIDARITY INS!

Found this in the #GuadalupeGarcia tag.

Well, what'll it be lads?

would RWDS have march songs? If so, which ones?
polite sage for off topic

I never wonder I know I would have joined the Panzerwaffe or Luftwaffe.

I see this happening, and I feel…

I feel for the family, I do. But they broke the law, stole someone's ID (it could've been mine) and momma's gotta leave. That's just the same as what any other family who's members break the law deal with in this country. Yea, it sucks, but they shouldn't have broken the law. Life not always easy, but it this case I think deportation is getting off easy for a felony crime.

You know, I'm starting to feel…
like I belong in this country again. My family roots helped make this country a Nation, going back many centuries. My family came here god knows when or why, some names go back to the 16th century. I suspect we interbred with the locals, first the Northeast Indians, and then later the Southeast Indians. It's just what happened: Europeans and Solutrean-Americans didn't have a reason to avoid one another. But I've always been taught that I am the invader, that I don't belong here for being too pure-blooded European. Blond and blue eyed is in the genes and in the calling. Funnily enough, though, the truth is more intertwined with the American soil.

I've been so depressed for so long, just for being me. I've learned how evil I am, throughout my education, for being a white man. This shame has impacted my life deeply, directly I ashamed to say. So, when I see this stuff, deporting people who don't belong here, I feel…

Maybe I do belong here after all.

I feel better. I think I'm gonna make something better of myself today.

???

turn the head to face the arrow side

what indeed

Arrest them all, throw the book at them.
Eventually, all these leftards will be in jail, and the trucks can continue their deportations unabated.

Why does everyone think this is a problem? Have you no SWAT teams? Have you no National Guard? Have you no laws?

Time to quit pussyfooting around with those that seek to destroy our nation from within, that's what we hired President Trump to do, now let's see some action.

Bretty gud/10

uhhh why is the son not in the van too….

lurk 2 years before posting

No, call in the SWAT teams and supplement them with National Guard (as this qualifies as civil unrest)…surround them all, do not let any escape. Charge them all with every violation you can think of, keep them without bail, as most of them will be flight risks, check them for outstanding warrants (I'm sure a few have them), and the FEMA camps that their kind were going to imprison gun owners in will become THEIR prisons.

And the only ones I'd plea-bargain with are those that give us information that leads to the evidence needed to arrest George Soros for treason and sedition, because I guarantee that filthy kike is involved in this.

Whites started the United States of America.
Call the clay stolen, if you want…but what piece of clay was not stolen, at one time or another? It's called right of conquest.

What they are trying to do is "re-conquer" the lands they never inhabited, for the South & Central American Indians never inhabited North America.
The AmerInds that lived in the north were sparse, they had been wiped out by a very nasty plague even before the Europeans came.
The Europeans took the land by swarming it & defeating the inhabitants. THEN the United States was born, in a conflict of Euro vs. Euro, no Amerinds involved.

Yes, the U.S. is a White nation, founded on White-conquered soil, and built by Whites.
YOU are the true native.

But no one owns any clay they cannot protect, this is the reality of our entire world. The Amerinds of the Northern Americas know this better than anyone.
The only question now is…will we let this land be taken from US? Will the Europeans allow the shitskins to conquer THEM, and take their countries away?

Will we go the way of the AmerInds, by rolling over and falling for the Jew's propaganda and manipulations?
What would YOU have for the future of Whitekind?

"After PPD arrested six protesters, dozens of local police formed a blockade between the van and the demonstrators, batons in hand, clearing the road and allowing the van to leave. Feeling tricked and angry, the lively crowd took to the streets blocking traffic, including the Phoenix light rail for a few minutes, before being threatened by police who warned them that they were about to be arrested. They dispersed."

It's called putting too fine a point on it. Push comes to shove, what choice has a white man got other than to join the Nazis? After all, the Communists will kill him, for reasons he may never understand.

Leave it to Holla Forums to tease out the truth amidst a dogpile of lies. I can't argue wth anything you said.

Mine eyes have been opened. There is no shame in being American.

If dubs she is linked to a a drunk driving accident that killed someones kid or a family. Oh yes please let it be.

Define "Nazi."
National Socialism is a political philosophy, just as Democracy or Communism is.
90% of the garbage we're taught in school about the German National Socialist party is wartime propaganda, that was not only kept alive for political convenience after the war, but actually expanded, to make the party look inhuman.

I'm not an NS, because the philosophy leaves no room for absolute individual rights, but I'm not a Libertarian either, as THAT philosophy leaves no room for Nationalism.

But I AM a Nationalist, I believe my country comes first above all others. And I believe that my race, the White race, comes first before other races…why?
Because I'm white, of course.
And I fully expect that other races will fight for their own race to be ascendant above the other races, too, and I have not been disappointed in this expectation, as I see them doing so all the time.
The only race I see being self-destructive are Whites, as they've been too easily propagandized into destroying themselves.
And if they can be so easily mislead and duped, then it is their fate to die, and all that they ever were or ever hoped to be will disappear in a flood of races that knew better than they.

when I see a white fighting for the destruction of their own race, first I weep, then I reach for a gun.

He's right you know. I prefer to call them Tree Niggers.

Funny, they didn't care when my neighborhood disappeared, now all of a sudden theirs is too sacred to change?

:^)

fixed

Exactly.
Anyone that can't see that this is nothing more than a fight for racial ascendancy is blind.

I've lived long enough to see my neighborhood turn from 100% white to being the only white person I know in the neighborhood, it's not even that I'm that old, it happened that fast.

I'm angry.

Indeed. And I have lived to see homosexuality go from ultimate insult to a reason to be famous.

I like Carlin, but just because he can be entertaining does not make him right.

"God-given" rights are those that every animal in the wild has from the time they're born.
The first Amendment, for instance, is the right to bitch…this is akin to the right of an animal to to howl and scream as they're being eaten.
The 2nd Amendment is the right of self defense…this is akin to the right of an animal that's being eaten to bite back.
The 3rd & 4th Amendments, both, have to do with the right of an animal to keep other animals off its territory by attacking them. We might use the courts to attack, or actually shoot someone who invades our territory without just cause, but it's the same.
The 5th & 6th Amendment hearken back to defending yourself against attack, again…and I could go on & on.

But the basis of all these rights is the philosophy that all the abilities granted any living creature cannot be called unlawful by any governing body. They may be codified and regulated into a semblance of order, but they cannot be denied to you, as all creatures, by their nature, have them.

Thus the term, "god-given" even if you don't believe in any particular god.

Kikebook stream not working for me.

Animals don't have a right to howl and scream. In fact, if they do so they will be eaten, or fail to find something to eat :^)

Propaganda.
How do people STILL feel when someone calls them a faggot?
What do they STILL call you, when they want to insult you?
Perverts are perverts, and nobody really admires perversion. It is inherent in the human psyche, and only duped whites and Jews no longer overtly express their disgust for it, all others still do.

Of course they do, they do it all the time.
My rooster crows every morning, apparently to tell predators where they can get an easy meal.
My hens make a huge racket when they've laid an egg, apparently to tell predators where they can get a fresh egg.
I said nature granted rights…I never said nature wasn't stupid.

Non-citizens have no rights beyond going back to wherever the fuck they came from. Kikes and subhumans are next.

That's a domesticated animal.

FUCKING STUPID

Ever notice that in all these marches that exact same stupid low energy jungle beat is being played by some lone black drummer in the distance as their only rallying charge?

I thought leftists had come to hate water because it was racist or something, kek

Get out cuckchanners and take your cancerous maymays with you.

Faggot.

compassion is an indulgence, unless tempered with reason

Nog KANG turning on spics

It bears repeating, we should report both Bernie and this bitch.

How considerate of them to bring themselves to the ICE facility willingly, saves us the trouble of having to round them up.

Kek is with us.

Dubs speak the truth but now is not the time user, that comes later.

How can you say he wasted digits you cockgoblin? He called his own post, that is a fucking feat

Goddammit Carlos it's time to go.

huh the guy on the far left looks like he is sort of doing the CIA stance but not all the way
Im probably just over annalyzing this one

gets are for the glory of Kek, calling your own post is akin to masturbation. Furthermore he not only called his own post but had nothing to say (literally not even get) so he deprived a real user of his gets and kek of his message.

I see your point about the lack of message but still, calling a post number is a feat in and of itself and whether or not you agree with that user receiving his post number kek granted the get

Feels good man.

Will not argue that with you at all.
I'm merely pointing out the origin of the idea of "god-given rights."

Believe it or not, they exist in the wild.
I looked into it, as there has always been a wild version of every domesticated animal…but what was the wild version of the chicken? How could they, as their domesticated version, possibly survive?
I thought there must be a different version, one that wasn't so seemingly driven to its own extinction.
It surprised the hell out of me that the domesticated version WAS the same as those that lived in the wild.
How they survive is beyond me, but they apparently do.

The wild version doesn't lose its shit every time the sun rises.

To be perfectly honest user I don't mind people smoking weed. I personally don't myself as I dislike the smell, but it's a pretty minor drug and I'd consider it to be on the level of alcohol.

Empty dubs, roll again.

I can't speak to that, but I don't think they're smart enough not to.

I love this so much.
The golems are officially out of control

faget

I can. They are.

I mean, I know the ways of nature. The ways of nature do not include the gazelle bitching about its rights when a lion leaps upon it.

Honorary Aryan Status: Granted.

permanent dain bramage

Humans do the bitching for the gazelle, unless the gazelle is a nazi.

Alcohol has the same effect, so you're just saying he's right about it being on the level of alcohol.

Take it from someone who smoked waaaaay too much weed "back in the day": it ruins your life.

yep

I wish I had never partaken, not even once.

NOW

Embrace survivalism before it's too late

archive.fo/u1Kuq

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

Send her son with her.

I want cuckchan to leave.

It's amazing how they demonstrate their methods of manipulating the public in such plain ways, in plain sight. They have grown so bold! So bold indeed!

watching NBC national morning broadcast, no mention of this.

JINGLE JINGLE MOTHERFUCKER
SHIT FLAVORED ICE CREAM TRUCK COMING THROUGH, STRAIGHT TO THE BORDER

I agree splitting them up is wrong, those families should be together… on the other side of the wall.

Can't instigate a brown take over if they're all busy fighting each other.

How do I know you're not from here ?

Who the fuck owns a megaphone? I bet it's taken from school property. Taxpayer funded teacher, using taxpayer funded property, taking taxpayer schooled children to demonstrate against fully legal taxpayer funded law enforcement.
Very very bad. IMO this sort of person should not be a children's teacher, they are paid to school children on a set curriculum bringing in their own or others political ideals, it should be illegal.

CRACK EM OPEN BOYS

I know militiamen that fought in the secret border war.

I didn't stop drinking alcohol because of brain damage, but because it gave me gastritis. It's pretty weird too considering I was only 23 at the time. Must've been the anxiety problems.

This guy?

I smoke weed all the time but have a good job and want paco to go back

I smoke about an ounce of flower a week and lots of dabs and shatter. I speak five languages and make great money.

The coyotes charge women rape before moving them across. Also, if you get caught, even with your coytote you better hope its by American Border Patrol, or the fine will also be rape.

The problem is you, user. You're weak. The drugs don't make you think that way. Pot made me more nationalist if anything seeing through the (((lies))).

Is this a bot? For what purpose?

Better version

dat force choke at the end

I think he's saying that the voice box or Trump mecha not the spic is an honorary aryan.

Maybe we need an ice ace, a champion of winter-chan

Send all Taco's back legal or not

I smoke a gram a week and I'm checking these trips

One of my coworkers had her bf deported after she found out he was cheating on her.

(checked)
How the fuck is this unchecked?

topkek

that's the same nigger that Chris Tucker shitted on, i hope he gets deported also.

This

Crazy how many of these liberal protesters protesting fascism, racism, hate, etc only fucking survive based on the mercy of the people they're protesting.

A couple years ago I was looking for any sort of entry level job, dishwashing, manual labor, whatever. Couldn't get hired anywhere because everywhere "unofficially" required that you speak Spanish because pretty much everyone who worked at these places was Mexican.

you dont know whats on the other side that is far far worse.

Mexico

When I was in severe economic straits a few years back, every tech company and recruiting firm I applied to was almost 100% Indian. Getting desperate, I then started applying at basic jobs like stocking shelves at the supermarket only to discover that even these lower-rung jobs are reserved for foreigners too, because the Mexicans are happy to get paid in cash, you can make them work like slaves and they'll never complain because they don't want to get ICE called on them.

Since Whites are being shut out of the entire labor market, top to bottom, by companies run by foreigners and Jews who use "Diversity" as an excuse to not even give us a chance, I just want them all gone. All this immigration has had horrible effects on my life in very tangible ways, and I know there are millions more like me just in America, and millions more yet in Europe and Canada and Australia where all the same shit happens.

If all the people in some places are brown, how is that even diversity? Don't answer, I know, but one should be able to say 'there are no whites in here, so how about that diversity..'

Why are Mexicans so fat?

Shit genetics and shitty eating habits.

eagles only look to their right, pleb.

Noooooo, you see it's fine if every single employee in a work environment is nonwhite, because whites are the majority of the country. Just ignore that whites are a small fraction of the world population, goy, it won't be 100% diverse until there are no whites left.

because they dont empathize with the lion. they identify with the weak instead

sauce?

Fucking degenerate.

The dick must be satisfied.

Well, I know what I would have done…

What a grade A tweet.

Gotta love ice twitter.

I now realized why all spics and other lowlifes tattoo themselves all over. For easier identification, including identification of body.

god damn it carlos, just jump!

Did they take taco?

(checked)
That's hilarious, fucking Carlos. Bit of a bummer though realizing those two punks are the average American children in many places.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Is there an illegal in that van?

88/14

checked, and guarantee you this is a lie just like 75% of what libs say these days. Thousands of fake hate crimes, exaggerations reported in the past 3 months. Sad.

www.pornhub. com/view_video.php?viewkey=600756464
I like Zone too

Mexican "cuisine" is literally nothing but fried shit, oily meat and mountains of chili to mask the stale flavors

I ike you, Carlos. I'll deport you last.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jim Jam

As far as I'm concerned, anyone past the age of reason has no excuse. They know damn well they are breaking our laws by coming here.

Someone should shop that book to be entitled "Kekronomicon".

Use this exploitable. (requesting shops of van shooting off into space.)

"Senator shut down and forced to go to Facebook"

They literally eat so much oily foods it runs in their veins

Carlos you had one fucking job

Too easy.
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

The Klan is dead. That what has to pass as 'the Klan' are either FBI infiltrators or jew-are-white-and-israel-is-so-great-nationalists that accept jews and 'patriotic blacks', smoke weed and so on I'd love to see their rebirth though

YESH
That light streak from the back right light is so, so close to being perfect though…

oh crap I see what you're saying. kek. I'll fix that.

top kek, yeah that's the guy

checked, I smoked weed for 10 years and have an IQ above 130. Some people just can't handle their shit

There's got to be more funny places to put this van.

we could have it charging towards a group of protestors

png should already have the background out for you. I screwed up somehow.

The best part of this will be that the hot/crazy ones will stay till last, which means that they will KNOW the power of the ICE call once they're the ones staring down its barrel.

(checked)

Of course!

We need some drawfags to bring ICE-chan to life.

This is an idiot who thinks she knows me and thinks she's beating me with magic. Please laugh. She is retarded.

I'm high right now and I still hate shitskins and race traitors.
dude WALL lmao

If they aren't going anywhere may as well wait for the police to show up and see how many of them need deportation as well.

You have to go back you filthy spic

Just ask yourself - WWSD?

2016 was Mr. Bones' Wild Ride. This is the Magical Mystery Tour (death is the most magical mystery of all). Fasten your seatbelts, or don't. It's not like it matters!

By protesters they clearly mean "other mexicans"

saved

Dumb cunt Kate is trapped in the wilderness of mirrors and is looking to blame someone else for her folly.

Not just all that oil. Most of the rest of it is ridiculously loaded with carbs.

GOODBYE CARLOS

THIS

Were you going somewhere? It sounds like farewell, but there is so much more on the way. The ride is really just beginning.

Dream big user.

Remember when we used to call each other faggots and took aim at each other?

I hate how tame this board is becoming.

We have much more work to do. Especially with regards to the banks stranglehold on our countries.

Seriously if I see one more stupid jogging guppie in the morning I'm gonna lose it.

This protest is valid, as pertains the legal provisions laid out for US citizenship. The MSM will make due dramatic use of such cases for the foreseeable future.

have it driving over the edge of a volcano

I tried

WE WILL INTERFERE

I forgot Obama made that threat.

That's the point. Presumably born on US soil, he is a US citizen and not subject to detention and deportation.. It would be a cruel regime that would separate a fellow citizen from his family, fam. Hence this operation.

Obama's obviously the devil. We're the sword.

We're more of a guppy in a fish bowl.

Oh, you're still on that level?

I am the fish bowl, and it's in fragments on the ground.

Pretty & territorial.

Off topic: I hope this upcoming generation makes punk rock great again. I grew up on shit like Epitaph Records and Alternative Tentacles, but i cant listen to that shit anymore when I go back and hear how Pozzed the lyrics are. It would be top tier RWDS music if they could find something to sing about other than curbstomping le ebil nazis and not being able to afford groceries and shit.

Close but no cigar!

I just hope the owner sticks his hand in so I can nip him :^)

I've been listening to the Dreadnoughts a lot, particularly Knife to the Eye!

manuel should've gotten a free trip to mexico wrapped around the van's axle

he knowingly put himself in a dangerous position; his actions should have consequences.

dun worry i got him

Oh it will, no doubt.
We are so pissed off still. Trump was just the catalyst.
Some people will attack him, I'll try to cash in and exploit it.

Song related: Just remind them what happened when they ate the last fish with the three green eyes…

soundcloud.com/witchboysequelz/all-da-cannibalz

Laziness

Dubs confirm that Trump will make punk great again.

No one likes authority. So the next best thing is taking frustration out through art. The frustration of having to submit to things.

That was horrific.

Nice.

It's also irreversible!

also their skin and hair. I bet if you pressure cooked every spic in the nation you'd have a century's worth of crude oil.

I honestly don't think you have zoomed out enough to appreciate the extent of the utter devastation that has occurred literally everywhere imaginable in the past month. Consequences will never be the same.

Stop being a fucking degenerate.

The funny thing is, African americans are not even close to superpredators.
They're just stupid mutts that like biting.

BYYYYEEEE BYE BYE BYYYYYYYEEEEEEE

The US prison system is a disgrace. A disgrace!

This.
Nogs are just numerous and violent and given leniency to be as they are. The most predators at the top of the food chain throughout the animal kingdom are highly intelligent and patient. Niggers are neither of these things. Back in the days of their slavery there was very little crime and violence by them. They are smart enough to know what they are and are not allowed to do and back then they were not allowed to be the thugs they are today so they weren't. That and they were far fewer in number and actually had jobs (albeit unpaid) that kept them tired and busy. Now they're restless and encouraged by the jewish media to attack whites specifically and act like criminals.

There was a better time once

Take a hike, faggot

Fun fact: many slaves actually were paid.
The rest of your post is solid

What is this gay country shit?

I really hope whites start getting back at them on the streets soon. I just hope the shackles of the "isms" are coming off. I also hope vigilantism comes back a bit.

Still are :^)

Dangerous!

Hmmm…

ATTENTION!

I NEED A SOURCE FOR MEXICANS REPORTING OTHER MEXICANS TO ICE.

This could generate enough salt to propel us to the stars.

Something to do with gas, chambers and jews.

si no se gusta ser llamado ílegal, no entrar en los Estados Unidos ilegalmente

Recursive gets are never a waste, user
They are simply rare natural occurrences.
Like a higgs field interacting with itself to give rise to a higgs boson.
Simply observe its concentrated yet unexploitable pure meme magic.
As a rainbow cannot be held in your hand, this meme magic cannot be saved on a disk.

(USER WAS REPORTED TO ICE)

NYT kike commenter shills are still using a 20 year old playbook. It's as if libtards are on horseback charging towards Maxim guns manned by very angry soldiers.

archive.is/YmC3V

Kek

nice

most of these "protestors" are just soros paid goons. I'm waiting for when Sessions and Trump go on raids and crack downs on the pedo rings and when politicians and journalists suicide themselves to try and avoid their impending jail time. That's when shit will quiet down fast. But first all his picks need to be confirmed and in. When most of the left flag bearers either end up in custody to one way helicopter rides, or offing themselves, that's when the left will be broken and scattered. Right now they're trying to cover and make narratives and stories over the soros paid goons, but once many get V& or off themselves, their defense will be little to nothing.

They will make a sumptuous meal of people like these, English speaking US citizens. They will root them out where they can find them and deport them, to make their own case. And it will be your fault, like always.

Now there are those that will turn on those that criticize the nigger because "das raycis". Fuck I love this timeline.

I liked them user, good work!

Source on that article/page?

Current stream?

Everything ended hours ago afaik. Haven't seen anything new since last night.

Waaah why doesn't everybody think with their fee-fees like me?!
LOL
Press X to Doubt.
That jew name, pure coincidence I am sure.

see

Wait, so this bitch is an identity thief that was supposed to be deported in 2013, but feds–being directed by the O'Nigger administratio–decided not to act on the deportation.

So, now that this fucking criminal scum is actually being deported, AS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN in 2013, they're actually trying to turn her into poor little Santa Guadalupe?

Fuck all of these cunts. The lawlessness and aversion to reality must end now.

The van driving away despite their bitching was the equivalent of their reality sailing into the sunset and our reality returning in the form of Don.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

GLORIOUS

It's been a pleasure

Jesus christ that kid has the worst parents ever.

The exact sort of thing that needs to fucking stop.

Why couldn't they be born in Mexico then?

Smoking is degenerate.

Basically, "Ella es una buena chica que dindu nada."

youtube.com/watch?v=DZU6XyFxCA0
you sir win an internet

These people are so hilarious.

Vaping is divine!

get