Blue Beam/Pizzagate/Anarctica

An independent researcher has been making progress on uncovering a new-age conspiracy linked to project blue beam. For those that don't know, PBB is the government's plan to contrive a false flag alien invasion/contact using holograms, tesla tech, and other wizardry. The content here alleges that this will come on the heels of the arrests that will come out of pizzagate as a distraction and a cover. My goal here is to pass this information along to interested anons. Some pretty interesting shit.

We all know Kerry was just down there.
There was recently a 'pyramid' unearthed in Antarctica.

We also know it will be impossible for the average pleb to fact-check any claims made about what's happening on the ground down there.

The researcher asserts that a game-changing piece of history will spur this whole thing. He believes it will be the genesis of PBB. We've already been conditioned with movies like Aliens vs. Predator.

What's interesting is his work linking this to the new age movement, as well as exposing the new-age movement for what it is - a child trafficking, gonzo, sex-fueled cult - but you knew that already if you've ever met one of those batty cooks.

I lived in the area near Harbin for a time, and while the locals had mentioned tales of a sex cult, this is the first time I have seen CIA involvement mentioned, and the first time I had heard of the larger organization this whole mess entails - Ecstatic Living.

The Findhorn Foundation is the chief purveyor of the New Age Cult. It's all in the links.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fMGGd
archive.is/xpKoE
archive.is/eDGCF

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Links:
archive.is/fMGGd
archive.is/xpKoE

interdasting have a bump

what do you think those drones at the superbowl were for goyim?

i believe he is correct, IF the #pizzagate "conspiracy" manages to end up with actual arrests in DC they will of course need something huge to cover it up. PBB is one of the options, as is WW3 2017.

Obama Calls for Limits on Tourism to Antarctica

archive.is/eDGCF

it wouldn't work unless they had crazy tech to blow shit up. nobodies gonna believe aliens are attacking unless they do shit
and if they do have that crazy tech why wouldn't they for real alien invade us? with real saucers, not holograms

I can confirm

Its all tied together, but it true.

I've been in the rabbit hole for over a decade and I was fairly positive that Trump was the original chosen one to carry out TBTB great plan. Right now I'm not so sure. America is either going to actually be great again or Donald Trump is going to be the last president for the nations existence, take that how you will. Fun times ahead regardless boys

All they have to do is rig a few buildings to blow like they did to the wtc

So there are no space Nazi's?
Fuck.

I remember reading some strategy presentation from Stratfor or some other think tank/intel firm about what equates to PBB. It hinged on using ELF waves to trigger a religious type experience in observers to solidify the illusion.

OP this is all VERY interesting stuff, have a bump
I will warn everyone, however, that the first archive link you provided has David Seaman credited on the findings…
He did GREAT work on pizzagate, but lately, the dude has gone absolutely insane on twitter. He's fucking hiding something, I swear. He's coming out with the most preposterous theories, and saying his sources back it all up. So tread with caution, but still, this is interesting nonetheless.
My theory with David Seaman is that while he was exposing pizzagate, certain (((people))) got a hold of him, and are having him post the most crazy shit to discredit all the work he did on pizzagate.

if that were possible why wouldn't whatever jew is in charge make people think he is a giant god in the sky instead of bullshitting aliens to justify his nwo

sauce?

could of niggered it you lazy shit. it could be a mountain, it doesn't look perfectly shaped

Do you even badgoy?

not what I said
are you implying jews wouldn't want to become god? it doesn't have to be ours, it can be satan or whatever shit

Bumping for interest, there's definitely something to learn from Antarctica, whether it be it's past being uncovered or current operations taking place there.

There are, user. Just because Jews love their holograms, doesn't mean you should bypass this. This goes for everyone else as well. Hitler definitely believed in aliens and the occult and you should as well. Keep your mind open to the amazing things out there. Shadilay.

Watcha doin there

IT'S FUCKING ICE YOU NIGGER!

What do you think is down there? Ayys? The entrance to the hollow earth? Hitler? Hitler and the entrance to hollow earth? A super sekret bunker? Or is it fucking nothing?

Mr. Seaman addresses your theory directly in this video. His ex-girlfriend was just recently stabbed to death in a suspicious home invasion. This time last year he was aliberal journalist for the HuffPost, now he is a pariah who sleeps with a loaded gun. Imagine how it would feel, studying to become a journalist because you have a passion for the truth, then getting fired for telling the truth (he reported Hillary was ill on HuffPost), and now when he uncovers a massive scandal the people he loves are being murdered. So of course he seems a little unhinged….he is. Wouldn't you be. However he is obviously galvanized and dedicated even further to the cause. Honestly the way he is talking in this video seems that he is turning into a fascist. This time last year he was a basic-bitch liberal blogger, now he is one of us. Thats a huge mental transition to make, let's cut the guy some slack.

(I would have embedded but the video was posted on another thread)

youtube.com/watch?v=nXBxNPuleJ8

More and more Trump seems like our only fucking hope if we are to survive all this shit. Please Kek, guide him and deliver us.

I don't think they can go ahead with Bluebeam at this point, all Trump needs to do is say it's fake news and that's the end of that ZOG strategy.

autism

I'm priming the pump. Read the post asshat.

uh oh…

The first document linked in the first archived post [FIRESIGN] calls for control of the 'ELF arrays' or extra low frequency, over the horizon arrays - the early warning system if I'm guessing correctly. Apparently this could disrupt the illusion somehow. ELF is schuman resonance frequency, telluric currents - TESLA. Any anons near any of these sites? There would probably be an increase in the guard presence.

I believe this was the intention behind PBB originally.

To deliver a message in all languages saying that all religions stem from the same divine source (being the hologram shitposting the earth)

They appear to be legit terrified of pizzagate, but so far they have only managed to dig the hole deeper with their responses.

I very much enjoy reading Antarctica threads.

Bump

feelsgütmein.png

what if it's kek?

I feel like the more logical explanation of people going to Antarctica is more likely because the more the ice melts, the easier it is to get to what is under the ice: oil and shit to mine. Who knows what resources are under all that ice.

I'd also say Project Bluebeam is too well known to be successfully executed. There is definitely something fucked about new age cults though.

PizzaGate shit is real. I see it everywhere I look now… literally just snapped this off flicker. WTF?

Those two things are not necessarily related. There might exist real aliens - in fact, people "in the know" say they're already here - and Bluebeam is a real program. Things are not monolithic.

Any source for this? Himmler was big into this stuff, but the Führer himself never cared for it AFAIK

And filtered.

Nothing 00 buck can't cure.

It's more than real user.
It's really everywhere, and we are going to bring back public hangings, maybe even the guillotine and burnings here in Europe

Forgot to sage
Also, why are blondish white girls into new age shit a lot of times?

(double dubssss)
Because they're too attractive for feminism, too smart for anarchy, but are too brainwashed to be natsoc. The two paths for a smart hot chick is either become a party slut, marry young and have children, or become a new age hippy.

Pic related. She became a dirty hippy. Disappointed as fuck.

Occultfag here. Some people might think I'm a shill, but I think it might be time to start considering government-alien relations to be a very real possibility.
Take a look at Buzz Aldrin's tweet relating to the "pyramid" in Antarctica.
Do you think it's a coincidence that he was hospitalized and his tweet deleted immediately after posting this?
Don't take David Splanger's claim lightly that he has been in contact with "subtle worlds" for almost 70 years.
Don't take take it lightly the fact that the Findhorn Foundation started as a UFO cult and claims to be the "secret world government".
Never thought I'd say this but Holla Forums needs to start doing more investigating into aliens.
The archives in the OP have connected a lot of dots for me that I didn't really want to connect earlier, but now for me it's very hard to deny…

That tweet isn't real.

Yes it is, you lying shill.
Quite quick to respond, eh Chaim?

Give me a link or an archive.

You know full well I can't give that to you because it doesn't exist.
You can find several smaller news sites talking about it (the msm would NEVER bring it up).

Also for anyone reading this, just how quick this poster initially responded should be suspicious to anyone who had a brain.

The monolith from 2001 is on Phobos, Mars's largest moon.

Which is why he asked for an archive.

Yeah, and like I said, it doesn't exist.

Then don't expect anyone to believe you.

I fully expected at least 95% of people even on here to dismiss it outright.
I posted it to spark the interest of maybe a couple people to look into it more deeply.
The fact that shills jumped on my post so quickly shows I'm on to something.
Thanks.

If you have a bunch of >(1)'s hopping into a thread to call you a dumbass, it's not necessarily shills. You'd have to actually dissect their arguments first. Not everybody has the time to sit down and make a good faith post.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull a blue beam, but given that almost all of Holla Forums knows about it, that means Trump does too, and we'd call bullshit instantly. You can't plan for every eventuality, your post is mildly interesting at best and it'll be filed away for later in case they try to pull some ayy lmao shit, but in the meantime you're just telling everyone things they already know, and you act like a butthurt newfag cause a few anons made fun of you for doing that.

I just realized you're not OP.
whoops.
Anyway, nobody did a tweetsave or anything on that? Pixels and shoops, user, pixels and shoops.

I could post a lot more info and my personal views about the ayys.
Honestly I was being a bit intentionally vague, trying to gage the reaction and see how open Holla Forums is on the topic.
I see something is being slid fucking hard right now and I think it could be this thread.
I also think it's funny that the first guy responded to my original post within a minute.
Anyway I'm going to sleep, but if by tomorrow enough people show that they're genuinely interested I may post more - didn't want to waste my time just to have people say I am distracting from the real issues.

And as far as I know it wasn't saved, but I originally learned of the tweet from a trustworthy source that has never steered me wrong, not that my anonymous word carries any weight on this site. Also from what I've heard it was taken down fucking quick.

9/11 was a test-run.

test