Pol is disinformation. Prove me wrong

The most evident proof of corruption was shown in the Wikileaks' Podesta emails, and yet it was ignored.
Watch this video at 31:00 onwards for the true corruption of democracy and what the Podesta emails really revealed.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oeDZIyGkGNM

Get fucked

check 'em
this is now a dubs thread

rollin for 88s
kek bless me

He didn't check so good

Bring a WebM next time.

semen

Don't be so ignorant, friendo. WATCH and THEN comment.

fucking shit man, checked
and as for OP, you obviously never read one of the threads on podesta emails
keep trying chaim

>>>/4chan/

Ignored by a reject that doesn't respect dubs (55)
I can live with that.

Nothing happened yet because Obama was in power and Sessions wasn't confirmed… UNTIL NOW. Your time is up, kike.

How bout you check my dubs faggot.

Dickweed I travel between the two sites occasionally. Half Chan is much faster for a response, but infinity Chan gives a more mature response. Are you even old enough to be on this Chan?

dice

You should stay there, retard. Had you even read the sticky, there would be no need to explain.

I asked you to watch from 31:00 onwards. The Podesta bit lasts for about 3 minutes. You shame this site with your stupidity.

DONT TAZE ME BRO

You have edgy written all over you, Bernie.

Wew, these new shills are really quick to out themselves.

DUBS WILL ROLL

Nice dubs there, shill thread bumper.

T-thanks

77 get

wew
99 get

if not 99 i will gas myself

Thanks for a voice of reason. This came as a shock to me, and every tard here seems to think it is common knowledge. IF this was true there would be constant threads, including the reveal of the same influence in the Trump backing. THERE ISN'T.

S A G E
A
G
E

ALSO
WHY
ISN'T
8 NIGGER FEET PER HOUR
A
MEME
YET
?

nevermind all the wikileaks digging we did

the Achilles heel of pol and other such boards is a tendency to be generous to wild theories.

this makes it easy to spread wild claims.

pizzagate could easy be a fake conspiracy planted by the fbi.

but the finders were real and involved with child abuse and there are many questions left unanswered there.

I am not disinfo.
I linked you to a video that shows a link between an email and government placement.
The email is verifiable.

I'm watching it. It's interesting so far.

Nice dubs.
I do not discount or disbelieve pizzagate. There are far too many coincidences for it to be unlikely, but I can guarantee pizzagate disappeared from Comet, at least two days before it appeared on any chan.

Here is an actual and verifiable link to corruption, and banking. The response on infinity saddens me.
Subway Crew was another of mine.

Im sure some CIA dudes post on the Holla Forumss but the chans are just raw autism