Chinks On Course For Yuge Schlonging

Chinks On Course For Yuge Schlonging

Are you ready to start winning for real? Are you ready to take down some fucking commies?

Ever since the Nixon administration Chyna has been making itself more and more dependent on the US. Now Trump is going to collapse the entire People’s Republic, killing the Communist party and fracturing Chinese provinces away from Beijing.

In December Trump spoke directly with leader of Chinese province Taiwan, bypassing Beijing and overturning a 30+ year old diplomatic convention. Trump knows that Taiwan wants independence from China and is opening the door to American protection for the Island. This is part of the current dance happening in the seas of China, where the Chinese have been building islands close to neighbouring countries and America has been building up forces and guaranteeing protection of those neighbours. Trump just increased the pot size by a dickload by putting Taiwan on the table.

But that’s just a sideshow because China’s economy is on the ropes and Trump is about to deliver the death blow by way of tariffs and moving manufacturing back to America. For decades China has depended on exporting to the United States for economic growth. In 2008 China was one of the only countries in the world not to suffer from a severe recession. It managed this only by increasing it’s debt levels faster than any country ever in history to pay for the construction of uninhabited ghost cities and other unused infrastructure. All of that debt creation was predicated on returns made by growing exports – exports which DJT is about to shut down.

Take a look at these graphs. The bottom left one shows a rapid decline in foreign currency reserves due to the Chinks desperately trying to keep their currency from devaluing (it's devaluing because Chinks know the game is up and are getting their money out). Of those $3 Trillion reserves only $1 Trillion are liquid, by December 2017 the Yuan - once thought a competitor to the USD - is a dead currency.

Imagine when more than a billion people who have experienced increasing living standards for decades suddenly find their economy in the shitter and their government is powerless to fix it. Trump's 4D chess masterclass skills are about to be taken to a global level. The commie’s time is up.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-12/beijing-not-amused-after-tillerson-says-us-will-block-chinese-access-south-china-sea
reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-boat-idUSKBN15D03L
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
archive.is/BIIFy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Province,_People's_Republic_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy
theguardian.com/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
researchgate.net/publication/304491556_Yuck_You_Disgust_Me_Affective_Bias_Against_Interracial_Couples
researchgate.net/publication/9024463_Health_and_Behavior_Risks_of_Adolescents_with_Mixed-Race_Identity
academic.oup.com/beheco/article/15/5/864/318486/Are-human-preferences-for-facial-symmetry-focused
muse.jhu.edu/article/30110/pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expressways_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.27.1.83
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1213928/pdf/163.pdf
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0007130
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopatric_speciation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproductive_isolation
evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/VBDefiningSpeciation.shtml
unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html
orientalreview.org/2016/06/17/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-i/
orientalreview.org/2016/06/24/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-ii/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/01/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-iii/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/08/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-iv/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/15/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-v/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/11/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-hybrid-war-mess-in-myanmar-i/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/12/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-mess-in-myanmar-ii/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/13/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-mess-in-myanmar-iii/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/14/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-mess-in-myanmar-iv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would love for the Communists to get BTFO'd and the Taiwanese to take control of China again – or even better, to see the rise of another Chinese monarchy. Literally any option is better than Jewish Communism.

Has one man ever been so powerful?

I kind of hope they start shit just for the opportunity to be a part of finishing it.

politics aside, their artificial islands are pretty cool

I'm ready to start construction on Holla Forums island

True, shame if anything were to happen to them…

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-12/beijing-not-amused-after-tillerson-says-us-will-block-chinese-access-south-china-sea

Eusocial insects do tend to build interesting structures

Holy shit, that's what he's really been meaning by "our allies have to begin sharing in the burden." Fuck yes, yes!
PAPER TIGER TORN TO SHREDS

Shit, if Trump is going to take on China, he better leave Iran alone. America can't afford to fight a war on 2 fronts anymore.

OP is a colossal faggot.

Watch Japan and Best Korea team up to kill the chinks

China has been keeping Best Korea on a leash for decades. That dog is ready to hunt now.

I just hope that if the US and China go to war that a Leaf like me can kill some commies with you guys. Cause I'll be damned if the Previous Current Year Man will go to war with the homeland of the entire population of the West Coast.

japan and north korea are enemies, and china and north korea are allies, so why would north korea and japan team up against china

The Koreans and Chinks are going down together.

He's not wrong though, Taiwan is a Chinese province. Just not of the China that you might be thinking of.

I just want the Chinese dead. Fucking yellow kikes don't deserve the beautiful lands they pollute to absolute shit.

KEK DECREES IT, TAIWAN RETAKES THE MAINLAND AND FINNGOLIA

I don't understand
so if theres an economic recession, can I make it not affect me by putting myself in gigantic amounts of debt?
dont wanna derail the thread

What if we had plenty of domestic oil production and could just let Saudi Arabia and Iran finally duel it out without caring about the Persian Gulf getting shut down (which mainly supplies China now anyway)?

They really have become the enemy of humanity nearly as much as the kikes themselves.

??

those artifical islands were probably "built by dumping trash int he ocean then dumping several feet of sand over it

kek'd

something about artificially stimulating their economy. The buildings they made are shit tier and will crumble quickly

well, if they were buying food id see
but they were putting that money into ghost towns

Well, you know what they say about shit that's made in China.

no doubt, trash is a vital chinese building material

No. Here's how it went.

Label China a currency speculator and demand they post their legitimate economy numbers and we don’t have to fire a shot. There’ll be a Second Chinese Civil War and 500,000,000 of them will die to their own hands, ousting the communists.

At least temporarily, and if you can tread water for long enough that your economy actually picks up again, pay back the debt, problem solved. Britain tried to stop borrowing so much when things went bad, and the IMF said it was a bad idea. They later apologises, but still.

I think it would be better to reduce China back to 4-5 states rather than let it be one massive blob.

Pence is looking smug as hell there, I like that expression.

okay that makes enough sense, thx user

Yes. Debt is essentially spending future earnings today. It means you can spend more now but less in the future. Unless the debt increases future earnings the debt will cripple your future expenditure.

Wasn't there something earlier about China threatening that they were ready for strikes against the US?

Close, they build ships which ground up the coral reef to make harbours deep enough for ships to dock and all that ground up coral was piled on existing coral to make the islands.

Trump should go after China's holds in Africa and the surrounding areas. This will weaken them considerably and fuck over the jews who have been hiding behind the Chinese in those regions.

Can someone explain to me how America would win in an economic war vs China?

They are hoarding all of the gold along with Russia, Americans gold reserves have been rumored for a long time to be stolen. I don't think its possible to get rid of 20 trillion in debt so what exactly can Trump do if all of these things are correct?

Makes me think:
Then China won't have that wild card to play anymore. Gotta start taking away their proxies. They have at least seven.

Anyway, could anything about this be tangentially related to that FBI vault release a few days ago regarding China funding terrorists in Berkeley? Makes me wonder.

Gold is of little consequence. What matters is that money printing is handed back to congress alone.

Isn't a lot of that debt owed to Chyna anyway?

Nice map.

things that will never happen for 100, alex

It's owed to a lot of people. From what I remember CHYNA owns about 15 or 20%, while the biggest chunk is owned by (((private interests)))

It definitely does and I think that will happen organically if CCP loses its power. As far as I can tell China still works like it always has. They still have the equivalent of warlords answering to the emperor. If it were to benefit them I see them turning on each other like rats.

Chinks never learn.

soooo, no foreign wars becomes ww3? the chinese will destroy themselves in a civil war if their economy crashes.

Yuge mistake. Asian women are Aryan property.

They deserve exactly what happened to us as our government fucked us over to favor them. They still fucking anger me.

If Trump defaults on that debt then Russia and China will almost certainly go to a BRICS gold standard and the USD will lose its status as the world currency and arguably the USD would be worthless.

I wouldn't rule anything out in this timeline.

like your grand mother?
don't be an uneducated nigger

thats some sort of bait there

I think we all know who those (((individuals))) are.

Tbh even know NK a gommunism, pretty good.

That alone is a benis/10

China has sold off a big amount of the US Debt, I guess to get the liquid capital it desparately needs. China owns $1.05 Trillion in US debt at this point, and Japan owns $1.11 Trillion.

Eh, you can do worse than hapas. I'm still having plenty of white children either way.

Quarter Jew, if you were wondering where it came from.

at least you had the decency to spoiler, but you're still objectively wrong

Taiwan is not a Chinese province. It's a seperate country, the remains of the old Nationalist China.

About what? That you can do worse than hapas or that I'll have white children? Or is it that Elliot is a quarterkike?

To the first, my response is niggers. To the second, my response is wut. And to the last, it's what I understand his genetic background to include, mine is not so sullied.

Thank you for acknowledging my decency. I have tried to protect you from an autistic fit as well as I can without just not posting. Please do not hurt yourself.

looks like a fractured gulf of Mexico in a way

so the US is going to be the one interfering with navigation?

Actually many, Kublai Khan had a harem of over 500 of the worlds most beautiful slavegirls. No one has power like that anymore, except for the Saudis

Considering the amount of commerical and pleasure marine traffic which is conducted in the South China sea tehy also serve a valid purpose. Like marine rescue and weather monitoring.
>>reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-boat-idUSKBN15D03L

South Korea will not fight Chinese.

Exactly and everyone commenting with glee needs to wake the fuck up and realize they way the KIKES will destroy America is by having the United States engage in a war with China. Damn if you don't see it you're simply immature. The EU and the USA both have too many internal parasites, it's is damn near exactly like when the visigoths invaded and sacked Rome. The Roman empire had reached it 's end.

I'm disappointed in you Holla Forums

about wanting to muh dick chinks

Step 1. Take Tuvalu. only 10,000 people and only a few of those people have guns or any military expertise. I'm pretty sure there's no standing army either. They probably rely on one of the Anglo countries like Australia or New Zealand for military protection.

Step 2. Fill in some of the islands which are simply call atolls. This will prevent the from being submerged due to rising sea levels.

Step 3. Holla Forums colonize is the island for Holla Forums and we have our own private Tahiti a lá mutiny on the bounty.

do you think china would just declare war on the US if the US put a nationwide ban on imported chinese goods?

Found the Chinese intelligence agent.

US wouldn't ban the goods, just put tarriffs on them, and I don't think china would go to war over that. At least if they did they would look like the warmongers and nobody would back them up

sounds fun

kek helps reveal spook, although he's probably right that going to war with china is one of the jew plans for america. what do you think?

Where the fuck do you buy these? Oh my god.

No, no, I'm pretty sure I want to muh dick chinks. How are you going to call out me wanting to do that as objectively wrong when there's so much evidence to the contrary?

Yes, I know what you meant. Don't sperg too hard.

well is it enough to get rid of china to just stop buying their stuff?

Actual war with China probably is a bad idea, since they have nukes, but we can hit them hard in trade if we are willing to accept having significantly more expensive electronics while we build domestic factories.

When OP says the mainland Chinese commie party used debt to not go into a recession, he means that they used debt to create jobs, and therefore people were working, had money to buy food, and the GDP kept growing.
One of the main sectors of employment in China is construction. Building factories houses and apartment buildings. China recently surpassed the US for number of miles of freeway. A Country does not get that way without employing a lot of people.
Also, haven't gone to school in leafland on the west coast I had some Chinese roommates and they told me the reason they're people tolerate our one-party government is that it can keep away foreign powers (remember the chinks we're colonized for a lot of their history) and the government can keep the economy growing.
If one of those things but especially both of those things aren't true anymore with the Trump administration putting pressure on China by stopping their territorial expansion, and destroying their economic growth or even slowing it, the current single party dictatorship will lose legitimacy and the the country could balkanize.

i commend your shitposting energy

chinas state media is constantly talking about how powerful china is and how weak the us is

it's quite telling really…

Don't be a cuck.

This won't be a World War of old. The Chinese will lose control of their economy which will lead to loss of societal control, in desperation the government may lash out at one of their neighbours. We're there to make sure that doesn't happen. There will be no invasion of mainland China, though we may need to bomb strategic assets and control the air and seas.

My reason for non-Asian race mixing is that even though your kids probably won't be stupid (lower IQ kids is more of a risk if you race-mix with a mestizo or African), your kids will still have nonwhite skin, Asian brown eyes, and Asian black hair (there are some white looking Hapas, but they are more exceptions and not the rule).
I don't know what it is but I've seen white woman black hair and Asian black hair and it's different.
And personally I'm white with gray eyes and I want my kids to have a chance to have that gene expressed in their phenotype.
And with Asians there is only a tiny chance my kids would have grey eyes, so my philosophy is: "don't roll the dice marry a white".

This. When it comes to features light is right.

Pretty much the same happened with Yugoslavia.

Give them a couple of years, and China will undergo its own balkanisation.

i'm that way except blond hair and green eyes

It probably won't destroy the country without soros style subversion, but US tarriffs will reduce their influence because of how dependent their economy is on producing plastic wal mart tier merchandise. Considering the dirty shit America has done over the last century it's not unthinkable for some sort of destabilization to happen, China has been purposely helped by the states since clinton, all they would have to do is haarpquake some specific targets or something. this user is likely correct:

tbh I've noticed that light eyes are more common among mixes than light hair, light hair seems to be a hard trait to preserve (and therefore more desirable)

They have a few hundred nukes, the USA has a few thousand and those nukes are better deployed (we have better missiles and submarines and bombers, a better trifecta really).
That doesn't mean I want to start a nuclear war, if anything that would probably drive the USA Europe and China into chaos and probably resulted in some radical shift in a world power sparing Israel and allowing them to fulfill their MasterPlan of Jewish domination. I don't know, maybe I've gone too tin foil here but I don't think war with China would be helpful and I don't think nuclear wars in our best interest.
That's why I think Donald Trump raised import tariffs in the USA it would hurt China, but they wouldn't declare war. The Chinese would be the aggressor and wouldn't get UN support, and they're outgunned in nuclear arsenals by the USA, and we have better planes and ships. They couldn't touch us.

Also I was having a conversation with a friend who was part Japanese, part Filipino, part black, part White and part Latino.
Ironically enough he was against race mixing for because he thought that racial traits looked at best on people of their own race.
If that's confusing let me put this way: he means a black nose on a white persons face doesn't looks good, the same with the Asian eyes or face shapes on white people.
To be fair he wasn't a bad looking person himself, he had European eyes, decently dark skin and straight black hair. He felt like he was lucky how he turned out. But he didn't really advocate for racial mixing which I found pretty hilarious.

a lot of mixed races come on Holla Forums and agree that it's retarded. They don't truly fit in with either community and have weaker ties to their ancestors. Also, I wonder what ratio of the anons with yellow fever are also anime fans. It would be interesting to see if there's a strong correlation

I teach winter survival (inawoods) to young adults to a pretty (((mixed))) group of fighting age males.

By far THE WORST students are the Chinese.
Decades and generation after generation of industrialized living has left these people incapable of even a simple task such as lighting a fire.

Spending a few days teaching these guys how to survive has left me with permanent scars, but at least I 100% know the Chinese can never conquer us. 1 EMP bomb and they become useless 130 pound targets.

Anyway I have lots of inawood chinaman fail stories that only I'll post if there's interest. I don't want to derail the thread even though it seems like an appropriate topic..

I heard some stories about the chinese military doing some exercises and their men got homesick after 3 days or something pathetic. I would be interested in some stories, but I gtg to bed now

Do it

i could use some laughs

Except that science has proven that mixing breeds results in a stronger offspring

Don't waste your genes anons, you will regret it.

In plants, you dumbfuck.

Stories.

Hybrid vigor is complete mythology in humans, cuckold.

you mean like this guy?

you left out the part where it only happens a whole lot of hardcore inbreeding

the effects of hybrid vigor, which are only observable in plants, are lost within three generations and require remixing.

basic research taught me this, you suck at biology.

happens after alot*

Asian features are hardly unappealing to me, I'm not really seeing an issue here. I'm still going to have white children as well, and they will be the ones who primarily inherit my European features.

/2

kk anons here's a few, I'll just do a basic rundown of our survival course:

One group of 2 Chinese students is tasked with picking out their shelter area, the first and most basic step of survival. Out of the WHOLE OPEN FUCKING FOREST, these guys pick an area of jagged rocks (some up to 15 feet) not found anywhere else in the area. I mean so jagged, these rocks can cut your sleeping bag with one wrong knee jerk. We check on these guys in the morning, tell them their shelter is fucked (they were supposed to make a fire by this point too which has of course not happened) so we told them to relocate. It shouldn't have been hard because their "shelter" was nothing more than a couple of sleeping bags tossed on the rocks. We come back in an hour to check up on them, because already 9 hours in they're our worst pair of students of the group. What did these guys do? they relocated their sleeping bags 5 feet to the left still on the rocks. Ok, now we have to literally point out to them the area they should start building their lean-to on and implore them to get started on the 10 hour late fire. Fire needed to melt the snow for water they have not been drinking..

not hard, right?
to be continued..

do you wanna say that again?

Storytime please.

Reported.
Reported.
Reported.
Reported.
Reported.
Reported.
Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans, as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776. (23) Compared to dogs, for example, at 0.401. (24) Some argue that race mixing “averages out” traits. They claim that since average faces are considered more attractive, mixed race offspring would be more attractive. This, of course, is fallacious, as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry. In fact, the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fluctuates–also called “fluctuating asymmetry”–so a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry. (25) But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies revealed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry. One study on the craniofacial morphology in white-Indioe mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average, completely shattering the above argument. (27)

23: Comparative Nuclear & Mitochondrial Genome Diversity in Humans & Chimpanzees
24: Relationships & Genetic Purity of the Mexican Wolf
25: Human Preferences for Facial Symmetry
26: nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
27: Human Craniofacial Morphology After Admixture

~:~

The problem with this idea is that it only works for two genetically depressed populations that have been inbred for longer than their genetic code will allow. For example, among ornamental plants that have been artificially selected for a certain type of petal without regard to other vital traits that affect health, growth, and reproduction. The resulting “vigor” of the progeny of the hybrid is really just a return to an acceptable standard of functional genetic fitness. The hybrid most likely inherent at least one working copy of genes that code for functional proteins, whereas in the genetically depressed parent genome, both copies may have produced broken non-functional or semi-functional products.
The notion that hybridization results in heterosis for humans is highly unlikely, especially when taking into account the fact there is greater genetic variation within any given population compared to the number of alleles for any given locus. There is a surprisingly low number of genes in an individual human’s genome (20,000-25,000) and therefore any difference resulting from population hybridization would have negligible results for hybrid vigor. Not to mention both hybrid vigor hypotheses involve inbred parental populations, making the assumptions for human heterosis further disproved. And the benefits diminish from the F1 generation onwards, so to continue producing human hybrid offspring with these hypothetical results requires the divergent populations to remain intact, just as with any other species.
Also, the assumption that an admixed human, subpopulation-wise, is entirely heterozygous is utterly wrong. Let’s look at a contradictory case: you have two parents from different populations with pairs of identical homozygous alleles for eye color. Draw the Punnett square if necessary; the offspring will be homozygotes with respect to eye color. There are many more example of these cases beyond just eye color. Such as immunity, the fact is admixing in humans does not equate to more functional immune systems in terms of HLA diversity. There are admixed individuals with a very limited set of these allotypes and non-admixed individuals who have many up to the maximum number as there are only so many available loci per genome. Consider HL A1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11 which limited to a maximum of 2 in any given person. For example, a person could have A1, A2, A7, A8 but not A1, A2, A3, and A11 or A7, A8, A14, A15. Because each human population already has more HLA variants than the limit of loci per individual, it’s better to pass on the alleles that confer resistance to regional pathogens which offspring will be more likely to encounter than foreign alleles from foreign populations. Currently HLA-A, HLA-B, and HLA-DRB1, have roughly 1000, 1600, and 870 known alleles, respectively. The evidence overwhelmingly suggests that multiracial kids are not subject to hybrid vigor any more than monoracial kids.

I know a guy from Taiwan, where military service is mandatory. Their military is one of the better ones in the world, albeit tiny because of Taiwan itself being tiny. One a one-to-one basis they have better training than the military of mainland China, even if they're dangerously under-equipped and undermanned.

And they banned the pull-up bar for being "too dangerous" in their mandatory training.

I want that to sink in for a moment: The better Chinese deemed the pull-up bar a danger. And it's the mainland hordes that we'd be engaging in armed conflict with.

Koreans - Not even once.

To be fair it's entirely possible their pull-up bars really are death traps. Everything else in that hellhole is so why not?

nasty fake women
enjoy your fake-ass kids, too

It must feel nice to build things.

Reminder a guy sued his asian wife and won because she altered herself so hard and their kids looked entirely fucked up.

can we have manchuria back?
Kuomintang massacred a whole bunch of Taiwanese scholars. Taiwan=/=China

That's pretty retarded, bruh.

That's fucking amazing. I reiterate my desire for China to get themselves done by giving Trump a reason.

/3

Not these two Chinese. We have to check on them every hour or two to make sure their lack of water and exponentially more strenuous work has not killed them. We don't have to worry about either one catching on fire because they can't even start it. Go back a bit. They can't even figure out WHAT to start the fire with. Like they did not understand how a fire starts small and becomes big..

Just to explain my disgust with these guys further, you have to know where I'm coming from:

So for these guys do be dying 12 hours in, well fed and surrounded by squirrels in -5 at night/+8 C at day temperature boggles my mind.

Anyway I digress..
These guys do not know what wood to pick out, even though we did a live demo with them AND a class course beforehand. One guy is picking up soaked wood or wood so dry it falls apart on the way back to their pathetic fire pit. The other guy is trying to break off rubbery green branches that will never light, while right next to a tinder bark shedding tree. So I have to go and show them again to get dry moss/tinder first, then little dry twigs, then maybe later move onto the shit they were holding onto, but dry and smaller.

All this spoon feeding is done while the other groups have a lean to, fire, melted snow into water and are working on their rescue beacon.

tbc…

not always

Could be worse, you coulda be teaching woman

moar. This shit is comfy as fuck. I love innawoods shit. I used to spend most of my childhood out in the woods and it never fails to amaze me how fucking inept some people are outside. I didn't realize the chinks were so fucking retarded out there but then I was surprised by how many fucking Nips are killed each year by walking off the fucking edge of the grand canyon. That I can somewhat understand however, Tokyo is basically padded like fucking Disneyworld.

My mother literally can and does everything that guy described. Including starting a fire in a snowstorm.

I would bet the average western woman would do better than the average asian man.

Easy, china relies entirely on exporting cheap crap that undercuts any country that doesn't treat their workers worse than slaves (ie. white countries). Once Trump cockblocks the chinks their economy will quickly nose dive and they'll be entirely reliant on jewing Europe, Australia, anyone else really, but all those countries will hopefully see how much better America is doing and start to reconsider buying chink crap.

And the beauty of economic warfare is that all those non-American countries don't even have to do anything to cripple china, they just have to make investors and shareholder think that china is a bad investment, and as if by meme magick it will become one, because markets rely in large part on playing to people's expectations (In Trump's case that means talking big then delivering under budget and ahead of schedule, whereas the chinks just bullshit and bribe every chance they get).

/4

Once the fire got going a little bit (another instructor had to basically help them get it going), it was one guy's job to stoke the fire while the other foraged for more fuel/timber.Only problem now is you have a guy who never broke a dry stick in his life, trying to swing an axe to cut a branch. I can't explain how many times I saw this guy almost cut his femoral artery.

These chinks couldn't even build a fire beacon, which is basically a bunch of pine bundled together. All you do is stick a burning stick from your fire into it when you hear a plane and the smoke is seen from the air.
This is supposed to get you rescued/pass the course
shocker:they didn't make it

That's just one of the groups of Chinese I have trained, or at least tried to. Another group build their shelter in a fucking river bed. I shit you not. When I asked them what they will do when it rains and their whole camp is washed out, one of these chongs had the audacity to say "oh I checked the weather forecast, there's no rain this weekend". I wanted to grab a Jerry full of water and "simulate" rain onto their shelter, but my superiors didn't allow it (although they felt the same way).

Remember…we were teaching these basic concepts everyone should know to Chinese people who WANTED to learn. Imagine trying to teach a bunch of unwilling conscripts! Should we ever go to war with them, I have no doubt in my mind they would buckle hard. These aren't the same men who fought with Mao in the mountains.

On a lighter note, we had a group of two Russians and they were fucking hilarious. Build the camp in like 3 hours, had enough clean water to shave in the morning and have pine tea. Their beacon was garbage but it somehow worked and generated a ton of smoke for a successful rescue. I loved those guys.

Glad you feel that way user, that's basically the consensus in my circles as well. The south east asians in my opinion are still pretty tough guys and i've met Filipinos, Nammers, and Malaysians who would put up a really good fight. But like you said Nips, the Chinese..remove them from baby proofed zones and they're done.

Is Trump going to do anything about the Chink's shitty Technological transfer business ? Your industries are getting buttfucked with it, worst part is, there's almost nothing you burgers can do. Sure they probably also target Yuropean countries, but you guys seems to be suffering more from this shaddy stuff.

Hong Konger here.
Fucking DO IT.
Hell, if the US Military ever sets foot on Hong Kong, I'll offer help as an interpreter or whatever.

AND I'D DO IT FOR FREE!!
Fuck the Mainland Chinks

The problem with trade with China is as Trump has said, the trade deals were made by retards. The blames lays at Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush & Reagan…. don't blame the Chinese for have a smarter vision of the future. There is money to be made and live to enjoy. War is not the way to make money and enjoy life.

People that push for war should kill themselves. This subject is being driven by KIKES and pawns of KIKES

moar pls. Also any stories about the ruskies, user-chan?

So this is on topic, I fucking hate the chinese

Please stop being such a chink, chink. Why can't you see that your nation and women belong to America?

PS. Japan is your dad.

even niggers would've stopped and helped.

EVEN NIGGERS.

Yeah I know, I really hate chinks. They aren't even human. They literally take their elderly out to the forest and just leave them there to die.

SUBHUMAN

Taiwan IS NOT a province of China. They Are the Nationalist Chinese gov. that ALLIED WITH THE AXIS in WWII. They were exiled to Taiwan which Japan GAVE TO THEM'.

I believe the shittiest gene pool award still goes to Flips.

Then again, Pakistan and India are technically Asia too…

archive.is/BIIFy

Can anyone explain why China can't just sell all their shit to themselves? Don't they have a huge population and ample resources?

Why don't they just retool to sell to themselves and start buying all their own shit/raise their own standard of living?

No one in china is stupid enough to buy from china

Actually, that girl is a model and never had cosmetic surgery. Due to the popular misconception about this photo she cannot find work anymore.

Those are some NICE sewing machines :|

Made in America.

>In December Trump spoke directly with leader of Chinese province Taiwan, bypassing Beijing and overturning a 30+ year old diplomatic convention. Trump knows that Taiwan wants independence from China and is opening the door to American protection for the Island.
>Trump just increased the pot size by a dickload by putting Taiwan on the table.
What is this bullshit, OP doesn't know shit. Taiwan (Real China) isn't a province of the ChiComs even if Beijing says so - it's fully independent and remains so because it is protected by the US who've had a good relationship with the government there ever since Chang Kai Shek started working with them back in the 1930s when the mainland was still under KMT rule. In addition, Taiwan has always been involved in the dispute surrounding the islands in the Sth. China Sea.

Sage for OP talking about shit he knows nothing about.

Oh, the answer is that they produce far more than they can possibly ever consume. A situation similar to the US before the great depression. They are spending it on building in South America and Africa, and are also snapping up oil rights.

Don't sage the only thread on a vital topic which concerns everyone so enormously.

Why do you think the jews want to replace us with a mongoloid-negro race?

The PRC disagree, in their eyes they just haven't fully taken over yet. Which is all that matters in this context you autists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Province,_People's_Republic_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy

You crazy?

Japs have a way better gene-pool than other asians.
High IQ, organized, have empathy (unlike the chinese) and plenty of them have white-ish features (jomon)

I can respect Japs since they managed to build a civilization and not fuck it up entirely on their own but they need to keep to themselves and we'll keep to ourselves.

That seems to be their plan and if they ever change I think it'll destroy them as a people.

History is cyclical, thank the Heavens.
Men are the same in each era.

China has been preparing for a nuclear war for a decade. They have tunnels built into their mountains stockpiled with food and water.

dubs say she deserved it for showcasing others' kids to the world just for shekels.
Fucked up mutated kids, but still…

The chinks have been preparing for a nuclear war for ovet a decade. They have been building tunnels in the mountains. They are stocked with food and water.

Remember that the mastermind behind the EU model destroying Europe was Coudenhove-Kalergi. He was half jap, half euro nobility and he projected his own insecurities about being mixed race into his policies about a United Europe.
His mix seems to be what is most shilled about on Holla Forums, yet even as an honourary halfie japanese mix, even without any jew ancestry, he still became extremely hostile to the idea of a pure white Europe out of sheer jealousy and projection.

Mixed race whites are the most dangerous enemies of ours: never let them in behind the ranks.
Jews are the most iconic mixed white adversary of ours, and now we have given birth to the half-groid with Obama, and soon the half-asian which I see spreading everywhere. And trust me, half asians hate our guts with a passion, or they're too mentally ill or spergy to realize it.
All white mixes have the deadly combination of the inherited intelligence with the burning jealousy and hatred to subvert and destroy us the same way jews have for millennia.

isn't that just Southeast Asian?
really makes me think…

The jews have been bringing niggers into Europe since at least WW1. See the Rhineland Bastards.

Oh, and the African slave trade to America. The negro was never going to remain a slave.

Heh, this is what I want my kids to do with me when I get too old (assuming no post-singularity technomagic).

hehehehe

The biggest problem China has in this regard is that it became dependent on the U.S. market in their desire to take over the U.S. market.

If they had, at some point in their industrialization, started paying their workers enough to become good consumers, they would have a thriving economy…but by doing that they would have lost more and more of the U.S. market, and their desire was to destroy and take over the U.S. market using their masses of cheap labor.

This is the only reason they can currently be destroyed…it is their own doing, their own desire to harm us has put them in a terribly vulnerable position.

Their desire for conquest is about to bite them in the ass.

wot
hello Zhang, how's Hongcouver?

No they haven't and that is bullshit. Fuck off weeb.

Jap civilization is a copy paste of the Chinese one with some quirks that remained from the Yomon culture.
The reason why they managed to industrialize is lower population that is distributed mainly on the seacoast(trade, easier control). And of course Prussian-like tradition of managing their country that had many European characteristic to begin with (due to climate).

Basically this. They counted on their money buying up politicians, property and industry. Push USA into war with Russia and you've got both superpowers exhausted/glowing enough to be dominated.

God I can't wait for Chyna to get their shit pushed in.

Didn't some Texan try that a few years ago and ended up getting invaded by Fiji as soon as the island was complete.

I was talking about the Chinese.
I don't think you know how any of this works. Gas yourself.

Why kill foreign commies when there is an infestation of commies in your own homeland prospering from your sacrifice in foreign lands?

The thing that impresses me the most about the Japanese is that they were defeated, but never rolled over and quit.
They were smart enough to see the value in some of the enemy's culture, adopting & adapting it to their own.
This is exactly what European nations had to do throughout their history as well. They learned cavalry strategies & tactics from the Mongols, and many European nations adopted Roman military strategies & tactics after being defeated by their legions.
This requires a good deal of humility, but, more importantly, a great deal of intelligence.
When something works you do not discard it simply because it's not yours. You adapt it to your own culture and use it.

The Japs are just too damn impressive to not be worthy of respect. You can argue that we shouldn't interbreed, but pretending they're not amazing is going to get us nowhere.

Pre-Americanization Japs were definitely worthy of our respect, today though merely a shadow of their pre-war selves.

Shit bait tbh

This meme needs to die.

I don't think anyone is pushing the idea that whites should mix with ANY other race. Holla Forums has always been against that.
But the Japs should have the same attitude about their own race, as well. In fact, ALL races should.
It's only the Jew that promotes a mish-mash of racial ambiguity, and only for other races, not himself.

Which is ironic, as the Jew is already so interbred with Europeans that I'm not sure a pure-bred Ashkenazim even exists, anymore.

He said "mixed-race whites." Mixed-raced whites are an oxymoron because if you're a mongrel you're not white.

They don't. All nonretarded Jews have about 60% European admixture, which helps with infiltrating.

I'm partially convinced so many Jews promote racemixing out of self-hatred for their own mongrel nature.

kys you degenerate yellow fever, we have enough Elliot Rodger and down syndrome kid reincarnate in this world thanks to you

t.Zipperhead

I'm going to fuck so many slanty bitches, fam. It's gonna be yuge.

That's white genocide, baka.

Enjoy having a down syndrome son meanwhile we upgrading our race thanks for your white wimmin

It's not white genocide if it used at beta white cuck who submissive to women with inferior gene

I'm going to stick some halfie babies in one category of women who reject you for not being white, and then stick some pure white babies in a separate category of women who reject you for being tiny Asian manlet faggotbait.

This is beautiful Engrish, my diminutive friend. I will have to remember to loudly shout it while I pump one of your distant cousins.

Just for that, have a picture of a dipshit lolbertarian cripple who might drop dead of his condition at literally any second. Notice the way that despite being a freaky ass midget ghoul, his European blood still draws in the yellow bitches like flies to white dick. If you expect me to believe that this will work in reverse for you, you might be the one with downs. Downs or not, you're much too brown to be this uppity on Holla Forums of all things.

Remember…we were teaching these basic concepts everyone should know to Chinese people who WANTED to learn.
no you werent
you were teaching that to chinese who WANTED people to THINK they learned

He's an ironic shitposter. How have you not realized this?

Based on SteelAnon's caps all Trump has to do is restart the American steel industry to combat the kikery.

They're NICE because they're not Chinese made someone come up with better naming

You know how all the shit you buy at Wal-Mart usually breaks in a year? This.

Once you can't even keep your women away from nigger and reproduce your race, how could you cucks ever be an alpha to us?

No wonder why people considered white people as a cuck by looking at you

Sure, but there always will be some mixing. Always has.

Migration is not a new concept, it's just that the scale has increased exponentially thanks to travel technology and stupidity of governments.

Learn some history and geography. Japs had NOTHING. Crap piece of land with shit for natural resources and agriculture prospects.
Why the hell do you think they folded the katanas so much? Their iron was crap and that was a way to strengthen it (with doesn't work on iron with low impurities, which is why the west abandoned folding).
They were very resourceful and adaptive given everything. Still are.

No, you idiot. That's called "improving the other race"

I like your spirit, you soulless chink. Tell you what, I'll agree to stop bullying you for being an effeminate little squint-eye that no white woman would ever go near if you agree to convince as many of your racial and national brethren to adopt this uppityness as is possible.

You give China the confidence to invite Donald Trump over to annex their shitty country, and I promise that you'll get a funny hat and a nickname centered around rice. Does that sound good, Fri-ri? You can be an honuraree arrean like you've always dreamed.

TBH I'm not as good at shitting on Asian men as life and Asian women are anyway, so this is really a win for both of us. It saves me some time, and your situation doesn't really improve.

Why do you hate chinks so much? Aren't the fucking niggers, spics, sandniggers and Jews even worse? Haven't they done a very great deal more to destroy whites and the West??

Also better than redundant redundancy.

ebin fail

I think weeb culture is a secret beijing campaign to reduce testosterone level of western males as a revenge for the opium wars.

Nothing wrong with weed in moderation, but weed culture is complete cancer. I would never let anyone know I smoke that shit bi-monthly. I'd be embarrassed if most of the people I know knew though tbh.

Haven't touched it this year though.

he said weeb, dude.

also my sister has turned into a huge fucking pothead since she moved to the city. it's disgusting, her apartment is a shithole, though that could be in part because her roommate is a nigger.

I've already started alienating myself from her.
polite sage for offtopic

We win either way.

Because even the Mainland Chinks don't want to buy from themselves.
They don't trust in their own country's products, and flock to others for quality.

There's a fucking reason why Hong Kong is getting swarmed by these subhuman fucks every day, buying up everything in their sights and jacking our price levels up.

How messy does an apartment have to be to be considered a shithole?

There is. Kill yourself, you illiterate degenerate.

Country chinks are more hardcore than urban chinks. My girlfriend is half-Chinese; her Dad is Chinese and their family comes from bumfuck Anhui. Would they survive? Absolutely, and they'd eat their own children if they had to.

In fact this is what they did during famines of the Great Leap Forward; common practice was to trade children so you didn't have to eat your own.

If it can’t be cleaned up in a single day’s worth of work, it’s a shithole. Some would say “week”, but they’re living in shitholes and want to feel better about themselves.

Fuck, how many parents did he have?

More fun facts about the Cultural Revolution: famous instance of a Middle School in Guanxi where the children decided to kill and barbecue their scoolteachers; communist government encouraged this behavior as a way to drive out the "bourgeois." Flesh banquets were common.

A lot of times when they abort their daughters, they eat or sell the aborted fetus to a restaurant for Chinese medicine.

And once again, science proves what everyone just knows innately.
The neurotransmitter oxytocin “makes people more cooperative, benevolent, loyal, generous and trusting of others. It is involved in the parent-child bond–new mothers and fathers have raised levels of oxytocin. Production also increases when people hug and when they have sex and, recent research suggests, when they receive psychological warmth.” However, oxytocin has been alleged to “foster racism.” (28) The study found that “intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence… may be modulated by brain oxytocin.” This suggests that the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one’s own ethnic group to further ensure the existence of one’s people is linked to racial bias, coinciding with the observation that diversity is a weakness, not a strength. (29) One study found that during the menstrual cycle when women have a higher likelihood of conception, racial bias is increased–especially when the likelihood of sexual intercourse was increased. “Increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high.” Although egalitarians suggest that only a racist would consider race when it comes to reproduction and mate choice, this study observed a general, innate tendency to prefer one’s own race especially when most likely to be impregnated. (30)

28: theguardian.com/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
29: pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
30: Race Bias Tracks Conception Risk Across the Menstrual Cycle

~:~

researchgate.net/publication/304491556_Yuck_You_Disgust_Me_Affective_Bias_Against_Interracial_Couples
researchgate.net/publication/9024463_Health_and_Behavior_Risks_of_Adolescents_with_Mixed-Race_Identity
academic.oup.com/beheco/article/15/5/864/318486/Are-human-preferences-for-facial-symmetry-focused
muse.jhu.edu/article/30110/pdf

what's the point in even reproducing at all

things turned out better than expected

You know what to do.

be fruitful and multiply

Two step plan:
1. Get the fuck off Holla Forums
2. Self administered castration, if you want to make our job easier later, just off yourself

user how does one find an innawoods survival class? Are there some organizations or instructors you can point us to? I'm in the northeast US.

HORY SHET
did she died?

what the fuck, china? Literal ant people

checked, that look of disappointment in that man's face

This board needs a purge.

Ground through escalator sir. Whatever was left, "Ant People" actually would have been an apt description.

kek confirms

fuck's sake, china

They were actually built by destroying ancient reefs by dumping sand on them.

Chinese aren't even human. Their genes need to be wiped out, not hybridized with whites jfc

Just take a look at what China claims, and realize it will never happen. They must be intentionally provocative and unrealistic claims, the type of thing they planned to fight a war over from the start.

I say press the button, wipe em out, first strike - not second.

You bet.

Why not both?

i'll be sure to fuck a white girl raw for you

china is the utmost threat to western civilization. if we strike now, or if they strike us, they'll be wiped off the map. the best plan of action would be to subvert their communist ideology by promoting protestant Christianity; a reverse Yuri. Their most rapidly growing demographic is Christians and the commies are actively demolishing their churches; economy instability + religious persecution will probably cause them to fracture, or if they go full USSR on Christians we'll have justification to intervene

pretty much what said. I even offer to help her clean it. They're "artists" and there's just paints and pastels fucking everywhere, with the occasional glass pipe and lighter. Everything else in there is literal trash or garbage. Think old Holla Forums battlestation threads.

I don't know which of your 3 points I hate most, user.

but yes rural people will almost always be more hardened than metropolitan, that's just a given

I'm not in the northeast so I couldn't tell ya, try searching for wilderness survival online. But honestly you can do without a class if you're not retarded. Just pick a remote location and spend a night or two there.

Biggest thing when picking a spot imo is that:

You can find reading good material online or just get the most highly rated survival book on amazon or something and go.

What equipment to bring? You can figure out on your own as to what your environment dictates and/or how much gear you want to try going without. I think only two ESSENTIAL items for your first time in the bush would be water and a sleeping bag. This way if you find out the hard way that you're completely inept at surviving for 48 hours on your own, you will have (albeit rudimentary) shelter and a water source; the two basic things needed to make it out alive in two days.

It's a great feeling though being able to do it all on your own through trial and error user, even if some things go sour. Good luck.

Woah that looks comfy. I think I have the same blanket too. Nice.

yes I am fucking ready for the fire. Let those fucking chinks burn already. Tax their crap with 55% and let their whole economy implode (ant their regime with it together). Then send (((advisors))) to china who will make them split up into 5 republics. Keep HK and Macau independent as well.

lol, no. Taiwan is and has been independent since 1947 or something. Chinksland cannot invade them even if they wanted to.

it always ends like this. Hyperinflations when the gubmint sees no alternative. Peking regime just bought a little more time for their inevitable destruction. They now use the south china sea conflict to unite the chinks against americans and to make it appear like this is all burgerlands fault.

>fake shrimps made out of cardboard
>fake concrete stuffed with garbage
lel, do they even have something that is not fake. Fucking insects

Actually can't stress enough how important getting practiced with fire is. Most people have no idea how fire works and it's extremely hard to explain. You just need to practice until you really know what you're dealing with.

It sounds dumb, but it really isn't. Fire is tough when you're working in sub-optimal conditions with wet or punky wood or any number of other bad condition. Learn fire, and learn a bit about wood.

i really hope this is true but i don't believe

There's a Chinese student I've been working on in a group project for the last year. All of the stereotypes are true.

i've been thinking about getting his book translated to english and spreading copies of it

any tips on how to approach this?

Nope. I hope China kills Soros. That would be a real win.

They are only preparing for the inevitable Mohammed as POTUS. They have every right to defend themselves WHEN that happens to prevent Beijing from turning into Chicago, Paris, Sweden, Germany, etc.

I don't even know why I typed that.
Mixed = nonwhite

chinks lost all wars in the last 300 years. What makes them think they will not lose against Schwartz lol, only 1 man?

This time, they're going to be fighting niggers who joined the military because the hood was too scary. China will win the propaganda war too. All they have to is post news about the destruction and uncontrollable terrorism caused in all countries under the influence of America. The niggers won't stand a chance against highly motivated Chinese.

Here's some food for thought

YES
DO IT TRUMP
PLS SAVE AUSTRALIA FROM CHINESE IMMIGRATION AND ""INVESTMENT""

As a side note, chinks are about 5% of our population now and their loyalty to this country is totally absent. A war with China would potentially make Australia 5% more white, taking us up to about 95% euro descended :^) that's more white people, in both raw numbers and per capita, than some European countries. Rly activates ur almonds

The only thing to respect about the nips is their shear mechanical brutality. The future belongs exclusively to the most brutal people on Earth.

kek, Chicom is in absolute panic as more and more of their youngsters are attracted to Japanese culture (nice job burning all your traditional culture, Maoist!)
Soon Nobunaga's dream will be accomplished by cultural assimilation, as 2D love burns on all peoples over the Himalayas.

'Unused infrastructure':
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expressways_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_China

Their only enemies are said kikes.

So the plan is now to give the white females to black males and then incite white males to think they can get yellow pussy if they wreck China for Wall Street?

Please be specific. What is wrong with those deals?

No, that's the Swedes do that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa

If fat slob USA doesn't eat the cakes his gf China bakes for him, she can't eat them herself. Global disaster will ensue.

Sure thing, user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

see

Sand annihilates ancient reefs.

Chna sells to Europe. Much.

Invasive species: Genes Are Destroyed With Admixture/Racial Mixing

Extinction by hybridization:

The Island Model with Stochastic Migration:
The above implies that if you have two genes in some frequency in the immigrant population, under one way migration that frequency becomes the dominant frequency on the island.

What this means is that the genes initially on the model island, in effect, disappeared.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1213928/pdf/163.pdf

Evolution with Stochastic Fitness and Stochastic Migration

plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0007130

Figure 1. The consequences of a negative correlation between fitness and immigration rate:

Genes Are Destroyed With Admixture/Racial Mixing
Nonindigenous species can bring about a form of extinction of native flora and fauna by hybridization and introgression either through purposeful introduction by humans or through habitat modification, bringing previously isolated species into contact. These phenomena can be especially problematic for rare species coming into contact with more abundant ones. Increased use of molecular techniques focuses attention on the extent of this underappreciated problem that is not always apparent from morphological observations alone. Some degree of gene flow is a normal, evolutionarily constructive process, and all constellations of genes and genotypes cannot be preserved. However, hybridization with or without introgression may, nevertheless, threaten a rare species’ existence.

Allopatric speciation
Allopatric speciation or geographic speciation is speciation that occurs when biological populations of the same species become vicariant — isolated from each other to an extent that prevents or interferes with genetic interchange. This can be the result of population dispersal leading to emigration, or by geographical changes such as mountain formation, island formation, or large scale human activities (for example agricultural and civil engineering developments). The vicariant populations then undergo genotypic or phenotypic divergence as: (a) they become subjected to different selective pressures, (b) they independently undergo genetic drift, and (c) different mutations arise in the populations’ gene pools.[1]

The separate populations over time may evolve distinctly different characteristics. If the geographical barriers are later removed, members of the two populations may be unable to successfully mate with each other, at which point, the genetically isolated groups have emerged as different species. Allopatric isolation is a key factor in speciation and a common process by which new species arise.[2] Adaptive radiation, as observed by Charles Darwin in Galapagos finches, is a consequence of allopatric speciation among island populations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopatric_speciation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

Reproductive isolation - Sexual isolation by behavior or conduct
Even where there are minimal morphological differences between species, differences in behavior can be enough to prevent mating. For example, Drosophila melanogaster and D. simulans which are considered twin species due to their morphological similarity, do not mate even if they are kept together in a laboratory.[3][12]Drosophila ananassae and D. pallidosa are twin species from Melanesia. In the wild they rarely produce hybrids, although in the laboratory it is possible to produce fertile offspring. Studies of their sexual behavior show that the males court the females of both species but the females show a marked preference for mating with males of their own species.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproductive_isolation

evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/VBDefiningSpeciation.shtml

Just imagine what a few extra years of separation could have done for certain human populations…

Well…

unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html

You can't eat gold.

Autocorrect, he meant to say

Read
orientalreview.org/2016/06/17/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-i/
orientalreview.org/2016/06/24/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-ii/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/01/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-iii/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/08/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-iv/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/15/hybrid-wars-6-trick-to-containing-china-v/

orientalreview.org/2016/10/11/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-hybrid-war-mess-in-myanmar-i/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/12/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-mess-in-myanmar-ii/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/13/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-mess-in-myanmar-iii/
orientalreview.org/2016/10/14/hybrid-wars-7-how-the-us-could-manufacture-a-mess-in-myanmar-iv/

I think i've cracked the code. (((They))) want to have a caste of physically weak but smart hapas, to be ruled over by physically strong mulattos, and the kikes at the top.

I'm sorry that you're a subhuman.
I truly am, user.

It's long due for a purge.

Oh my god I know so many leftists who I'll get to rub their noses in this if it happens

r/ing china stronk pic which shows that chinamen rip off their military hardware from Soviet Union and US DoD leaks.

Just because rats are spoiling more of your food is no reason not to exterminate the mice.

don't spice the rice race mixer

SAY FUCK TO CHINA
PIG DISGUSTING CHINA
CHINA IS A FUCK

China makes:
… and now fake aircraft carriers.

China's strategy has been to become "the world's factory".

They have sacrificed basically everything to achieve this. Even the core principles of communism. They're still nominally communist now but as Starbucks marxists will be telling you in 30 years, right now is when China was in the "state capitalism" stage.

Although credit where credit is due - they are ruining the environment in true commieshitter fashion. 60% of the groundwater in China is polluted. This is what happens when you build four 50 megawatt coal plants right next to each other like the 4 corners monument in the American west, and bribe environmental regulators instead of doing the job right.

China has basically exhausted its supply of timber. Wood is used in many things for construction, which China wants to do a lot of these days. China is already importing iron ore to make steel to export back to other countries.

Most of China's habitable regions are already developed. China is huge, yes, but the Gobi desert and the Himalayas are huge as well.

China is fucked. More info at embed related.