Hillary's 9/11

Hillary's 9/11

Continued from the last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/51f2dh/donald_trump_leads_hillary_clinton_by_2_points/d7br1au
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/50ax6w/colin_powells_foundation_and_hillary_clintons_are/d72n0tl
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/52dsny/morning_roundtable_912/
politico.com/story/2016/01/clinton-surrogate-to-demand-sanders-release-medical-records-217880#ixzz3xTDo0600
youtu.be/P-btTHxEMTw
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/775356135872294912
encyclopediadramatica.se/Dick_Neck
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/52i2xt/bill_maher_id_vote_for_dead_hillary_over_trump/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/31/clinton-blaming-russia-emails-dnc-hack
thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-barack-obama-makes-bold-move-toward-running-third-term/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ptvL0KU8Ls
time.com/4487950/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-illness-replace/
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/52gt9t/clinton_team_avoided_er_to_conceal_details_of_her/
youtube.com/watch?v=QzJUTMRnOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037
politico.com/story/2016/09/guccifer-2-0-dnc-docs-228091
politico.com/story/2016/09/bill-clinton-bernie-sanders-populism-228079#ixzz4K8XVP7Xi
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775806762490343424
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295705-cbs-news-edits-transcript-video-clip-of-bill-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9vkvq_oN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Radical_Camp_Falanga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 greenies, leftcoms and anarkiddies who don't understand political strategy.

cointelpro please fuck off

By the way, does anyone know why the front page and catalog are borked?

Found the anarkiddie.
So folks, have you ever noticed that people who have retarded opinions on something tend to be equally retarded in every other aspect? What's up with that? I call it "Law Of Stupid People Are Stupid"

In during obnoxious PR tripfag proclaiming their love of The Party.

shut up, tripfag

It's happening on pretty much every board.

get here

tell me, what is hilary's strategy here? To look weak and disabled?

It's not so much that as it is people not wanting Hilary to run. Fucksakes twenty years ago people did not want Hilary to run for President. Also, having a candidate fucking pass out like this is unprecedented.

I can't help myself. They have "girl" in their name.

Gotta love the denial

Lol I'm talking about B████'s strategy.

The only reason tripfags seem more obnoxious than Holla Forums as a whole is because when we respond to people the person knows that it's a continuation of their response to the tripfag and not some rando throwing his own two cents in. We have plenty of recognizable characters that don't trip or sometimes even flag, like that fucking Guevarist/Castroist who posts here sometimes for example.

Fuck Dems. I just understand the only ways to change the system is either all the way inside the system or all the way outside the system. As we learned from Occupy, both protesting and participating will get you nowhere.

The party IS split. A guy like S█████ doesn't get as far as he does without it. At the very least, half the party is looking for someone that isn't Hilary. Though, most of these people will likely stop calling themselves Democrats soon enough if the party doesn't fix itself.

She's clearly never had to take care of an aging parent. Hilary having this sort of problem at 68 is a huge red flag, as most people don't get this fucked up until their late 70s.

Yet the Democrats held onto their establishment base, while the Republicans lost control.

I think you need to re-evaluate your beliefs.

according to info I skimmed from titles of webpages from a google search, pneumonia is a 1/20 death rate.

roll a multiple of 20 and hillary dies.

WE JUST NEED TO GET DUBS

It's probably walking pneumonia, which is different.
But hey, I can't turn down some meme magic.

kek

the time is now

I should have known better than to try for hitler dubs

right wingers, useful idiots to the end

Rolled 15 (1d20)

You got it backwards: political power is determined by who can create the largest coalition. The "establishment core" is always a small minority of people, typically upper class and living inside big cities aka existing hard blue districts. The Democrats have traded their swing state votes for total control over a handful of cosmopolitan states. Free trade has destroyed Union jobs, people became poor and began voting GOP or moved to blue states. This is how the Rust Belt is now entirely GOP and Right-To-Work, despite being the Democrats' base just fifty years ago. As a result, the GOP obtain a net gain of legislative seats and electoral votes.

But you are right in one aspect, the GOP establishment have lost control. But this is a good thing for the party as the establishment is senile and unwilling to adapt. The Tea Party and Trump, despite being stupid, have a good feel on what people want and know how to manipulate frustration into votes. The Democrats cannot, as all they are offering is more of the same senile neoliberalism that nobody but a minority of rich urbanites want. Parties are supposed to evolve as social conditions change. The Democrats are not doing this (they have not moved on from the mid 90s policywise) so they will continue to get their shit kicked in.

derbs

Yeah, I'm not doing that again. Fucking shit.

Also yay, maybe we will have someone less shitty as the nom?

Don't get too hype just yet, user-chan. They can put pressure on her and fake her out as much as they want but they can't make her give up status as nominee, and it might not even be necessary.

Their preference list will go something like Kaine>Biden>Bernie if it does come to this though. Kaine and Biden could be uninterested in becoming the nominee, which would leave B████. But that would be two lucky coin-flips in a row, right on the tail of her actually giving up. Unless I'm wrong and they have a lick of common sense to see that Kaine is not material and Biden is less than perfect, and that Biden has not even a spooky, fake public mandate like Kaine.

The DNC will reelect obama or get Hilary's corpse into office before even looking at B████

I was actually being sarcastic. Doesn't translate into the internet very well.

What has Trump been doing in the meantime?

updates

letting hillary implode. one of the few smart moves he's ever made.

That's not true and you know it.

No, the question mark made it clear, I'm just throwing in some extra analysis.

it does mean there's gonna be pressure now on hillary to drop out tho

How the fuck do anyone hide pneumonia for 3 days?
I had this shit once and it knocked me down instantly.

I think it varies in strength.

Rolled 20 (1d20)
lets do this.

Rolled 5 (1d20)
I DID IT!
I SLAYED THE BEAST!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

COMMIE MEME MAGIC FOR THE WIN!

Wasn't first roll, doesn't count.
I don't want to get my hopes up. On the other hand, she did hide it for three days, which will increase its severity.

Hide from the public doesn't mean hide from personal physician.

yeah she hid the diagnosis for three days, although its unclear how long she had it before that

Rolled 2 (1d2)
I attack the swine and size its memes of production

Duge, if I had pneumonia I'd hit the ER immediately and fucking stay there. The fact she walked around and gave speeches and shit means that as the pneumonia came back to bite her in the ass it'll bite her in the ass five times as hard.

Rolled 17 (1d20)
Shit!

or it isn't pneumonia

Rolled 12, 4, 5, 8, 17, 15, 5, 11, 5, 17, 5, 18, 1, 9, 8, 20, 12, 13, 4, 18, 19, 2, 12, 5, 4, 6, 6, 2, 20, 13, 2, 11, 17, 7, 19, 14, 1, 4, 5, 5, 1, 10, 2, 2, 18, 10, 1, 9, 2, 4, 7, 20, 5, 19, 5, 9, 4, 11, 11, 3, 3, 12, 14, 20, 19, 13, 14, 19, 16, 18, 3, 17, 7, 5, 18, 5, 14, 18, 14, 16, 2, 20, 16, 7, 18, 1, 15, 2, 11, 5, 4, 13, 17, 18, 13, 15, 10, 6, 14, 6 = 1012 (100d20)
Could be something worse, but the symptoms match up OK with walking pneumonia. My next guess would be another stroke with some Parkinson's- she did describe feeling hot, which sounds like a stroke and not pneumonia but I know little about either.

Oh my god, there's 5 20s. A twentieth of the rolls were successes.
I-is it happening guise?

Rolled 18 (1d20)MAGIC MISSILE

Rolled 17 (1d20)
HAPPENING

Rolled 14, 7, 15, 17, 9, 19, 9, 16, 18, 9, 6, 10, 12, 5, 17, 18, 13, 16, 2, 19, 6, 1, 19, 20, 1, 7, 15, 10, 2, 13, 15, 16, 20, 10, 12, 9, 8, 1, 5, 5, 9, 10, 15, 20, 15, 11, 18, 7, 6, 19, 6, 12, 19, 5, 12, 19, 11, 6, 9, 13, 19, 3, 8, 19, 12, 20, 8, 19, 20, 12, 4, 9, 2, 18, 8, 16, 8, 6, 3, 14, 4, 9, 5, 3, 13, 17, 2, 3, 2, 10, 16, 1, 13, 3, 19, 4, 2, 7, 3, 2 = 1054 (100d20)KILL THE HILL
BERN THE WITCH
DRAG THA QUEEN

Rolled 3, 16, 2, 10, 20, 20, 14, 13, 17, 8, 9, 19, 7, 4, 5, 5, 4, 20, 6, 14, 5, 10, 7, 2, 8, 19, 17, 18, 5, 10, 4, 8, 5, 6, 17, 4, 5, 11, 17, 2, 18, 5, 20, 5, 8, 5, 10, 12, 4, 16, 6, 8, 6, 12, 9, 13, 11, 6, 10, 16, 15, 13, 3, 19, 18, 19, 3, 3, 10, 20, 4, 7, 5, 3, 12, 13, 7, 1, 4, 11, 16, 9, 19, 1, 1, 7, 14, 12, 13, 3, 7, 7, 16, 9, 6, 14, 8, 8, 16, 17 = 989 (100d20)
oh my fucking GOD

THREE IN A ROW
THREE IN A ROW
C O N F I R M E D

THE MEME MAGIC IS FLOWING RED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reagan served, and destroyed lives, with dementia.
Don't get your hopes up.

Rolled 10, 9, 17, 13, 7, 2, 11, 12, 1, 14, 11, 8, 6, 12, 19, 6, 1, 12, 1, 18, 13, 1, 1, 15, 20, 18, 15, 20, 3, 19, 1, 13, 8, 17, 6, 15, 18, 16, 6, 18, 10, 17, 6, 16, 8, 4, 2, 9, 15, 2, 6, 8, 2, 7, 2, 1, 4, 17, 1, 7, 16, 1, 20, 3, 18, 5, 17, 15, 1, 3, 13, 10, 19, 18, 5, 7, 2, 6, 15, 17, 8, 1, 4, 10, 7, 6, 11, 11, 2, 11, 18, 17, 12, 17, 20, 9, 2, 17, 4, 3 = 978 (100d20)I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY, Holla Forums AND MY MOTHER. SHE DA REAL MVP

wait why didn't it do all of them. forget it

CHECK EM FOR DA REVOLUTION

You can't throw more than a d20 at time!
Do you casuals even D&D?

you ok comrade?

*the internationale plays in the background*

Meme magic effectively confirmed Hillary is kill, I'm feeling grand.

I like how we have dice enabled on the board solely for exposing the Luck O' The Irish and trying to kill Hillary Clinton.

I don't follow.

Hillary is not actually ill, that's just disinfo created by the porkies.

Hillary is the only person who can save us.

I agree.

Another pathetic case of the Establishment covering up truth.

Freedom of speech will prevail.

embarrassing.

I know what the meme is from, I just don't know how it pertains to dice.
I've been here since 2014, when Holla Forumss outrage kept us alive. Just not on a trip.

top fucking kek

people fucking diceposted for a week after Hillary's coinflips

thx bb.

Oh, I think I remember that now. Seems so long ago, is all.

Yeah. True. My grandparents didnt get this shit untilike mid 70s.

I WANT THE BITCH TO DIE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She had a minor stroke

Possible.

Let me specify. News reported in like 2011 or 2012 she had a minor stroke.

it's obviously bs, she's had those coughing fits for months now. it's not like they only today realized "oooooh I guess it's pneumonia"

Oh, yeah I knew that. Strokes tend to lead to more strokes, which is why I suggested it.

They came out saying she had been diagnosed with it for three days, so she's had it for probably weeks.

pneumonia doesn't last weeks with treatment. it's clearly something else

Exactly. She refused to settle down and acted like everything was fine, taking maybe some antibiotics but not actually acting like she was sick.
Not denying the possibility it was a stroke and pneumonia or something like that of course.

So what is the narrative emerging out of this? Every time something scandalous happens 99% of people are just sitting by waiting to see what shakes out. I'm impatient, what is it gunna be? We could tell with the DNC leaks that the old antagonism with Russia was going to be dredged up, but what now? HRC's campaign has been pretty silent and the spin doctors on the news are really reaching for almost anything.

Rolled 16 (1d20)
Halt Undead

pneumonia… I don't know. Maybe it's like a really weak kind of pneumonia?

I do like Meghan McCain asking for an apology for the way her father's health was treated. I obviously didn't like him but even as a teen (lol) I could feel that bringing up his age was some disingenuous horseshit and now that WaPo, NBC, CNN all spent weeks mocking everyone talking about Clinton's health right up until their candidate collapsed on camera I feel like the conservatives are vindicated in a small way.

Can someone explain to me something? How did pneumonia cause Hillary to behave like she does in that video? It honestly looks like she's having a seizures. Isn't pneumonia fluid in the lungs? Why is she leaning on a supporter, head up, stumbling, collapsing, shaking and needed to be carried head first into a car?

poomonia?

Could be lupus

are you fucking kidding me

She's probably on so many drugs that she can't even feel anything any more.

Didn't he literally start crying, then hop on a helicopter and fly away?

Like I am right now

LAST
PRESS
CONFERENCE

I keep doing it, I can't help myself; just like this board with bait threads.

Someone copypasta this.
"Our site". Lmao.
"Death to all the non-whites"? I thought you just wanted your own space, not a genocide. I thought the Holohoax was bad and fake.
This is why you lurk before posting you stupid fucking Trump kiddie. Spend enough time here and you'll see that next to none of your assumptions about leftism are true. Dunning-Krueger effect, thy name is stormfag.

oh god dammit

What kind of troll or shill are you?

I'm a #CorrectTheRecord(TM) general employee, which means I both troll on weekdays as well as shill on weekends. The Post-It Note on my monitor says to call you a deplorable.

Friendly reminder that if everyone makes their usual posts with tripfag's name and random trip, their identity still disintegrates enough to upset them (no-one looks at the code anyway).

Please, take a few seconds aside to help your community, and write Lares ##-buttonmash- in the name field today!

Thanks for the tip.

More like thanks for the trip amirite

Gais, what is shitposting?

what a fag lol

This is some of the saddest shit I've seen in a while. I'm tempted to give you guys my real trip just to see what ebin ruses you pull.
It's not actually about my identity.

I do apologize.

Don't apologize

Can anyone recommend a good list of Clintons various crimes and misdeeds? Need it for arguing with liberals.

I saved a shit ton on reddit. God bless those people who put those lists together. Lemme check & I'll brb. I know how it feels to argue with neolibs.

Would this work?

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/51f2dh/donald_trump_leads_hillary_clinton_by_2_points/d7br1au

Clinton Foundation

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/50ax6w/colin_powells_foundation_and_hillary_clintons_are/d72n0tl

Thats perfect thanks

This will be the next POTUS. Howling.

Any time, user.

Denial

antibiotics is pretty much the only treatment lol

Early symptoms can include fever and tingling at the site of exposure.[1] These symptoms are followed by one or more of the following symptoms: violent movements, uncontrolled excitement, fear of water, an inability to move parts of the body, confusion, and loss of consciousness.

It's rabies.

Early symptoms can include fever and tingling at the site of exposure.[1] These symptoms are followed by one or more of the following symptoms: violent movements, uncontrolled excitement, fear of water, an inability to move parts of the body, confusion, and loss of consciousness.
It's rabies.

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/
Check out the delusion.

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/52dsny/morning_roundtable_912/

The red tag is from me tagging them in the past; I tag the tards when I see them. Looks like I was right about that one, lmao.

Haha. U.S politics.

US Selection

Strange feel

"Do you like The Ego and Its Own?"

oops fucked up there

politico.com/story/2016/01/clinton-surrogate-to-demand-sanders-release-medical-records-217880#ixzz3xTDo0600
BUT WHAT ABOUT B████!?!?

He actually did, which makes the entire story THAT much more pathetic.

That article is from January..

Everyone's favorite alt-right webcomic guy who can't draw gives his take on the issue

wow, this comic is really enlightening

I had fun and learned something!

🐒🐒🐒🐒
🐒🐒🐒🐒
🐒🐒🐒🐒
🐒🐒🐒🐒

His health would not have been a big deal if he hadn't chosen Sarah Palin as his VP pick.

youtu.be/P-btTHxEMTw

Just because there is an image it doesn't mean that this political "movement" has any coherence what so ever. It's simply a collection of racists, conspiracy theorists and young alienated men without purpose in life

Why is she being carried by Lex Luthor?

God fucking bless this man and his balls.

That's exactly what I thought about, too, when I said that.

He owes her a favor

:Porkys are people too you guys…

FUCK

Mother of shit, Diamond Joe plays the long game….

It's like they WANT to lose the elections againist the easiest opponent ever.

pic related, it was my captcha

She is showing all the symptoms of opharyngeal cancer.

the dnc would rather self immolate thanlet B████ anywhere near the white house. if he gets I'm it's all over for them. if he rolls back the austerity myth, their whole fucking house of cards collapses

Why should I believe what this guy says? I know he's a respected journalist but these guys talk out of their asses all the time.

hownew.ru?

Wasn't happening on other boards yesterday 4me. Lol, codemonkey effed up.

Not the only reason. They're also annoying because in the one place one can go for total anonymity, these faggots still want to be noticed and treated special and don't have the chops or inclination to do that via individual worthwhile posts.

"okay so when we last left off, your female LE Paladin of Tyranny botched an attempt to apply poison to her weapon, make a Fortitude Save"
"that's okay she'll be fine unless she crit fails"

Had it for months once, there were times when nobody was any the wiser.

Lmao, they're actually deflecting to the email scandal now.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/775356135872294912

Rolled 1, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2 = 16 (7d6)
pure koinkidoinky

Rolled 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2 = 11 (7d2)
ment

100% legit tbh

fucking awesome.

Absolutely howling.

Someone should edit in B████ running.

A more accurate version, to show the true absurdity of the election, would have trump in the back

I've said before that S█████ would be at her funeral. I just didn't expect it so soon.

Well, they are liberals.

Mountain fucking Wew fam. If I was a nobody I wouldn't be on a trip, but I have a unique perspective and give people important updates on overlooked Puerto Rican news and soon will be an activist spreading the good news and protesting.

Actually, I would have no problem with a Biden-Bernie ticket. I imagine Biden would get to set his own terms, and he doesn't seem like a Kaine man. Furthermore, he might outright refuse, and this is if any of this happens at all. We might get Hillary on the ticket in the end anyway.

This isn't his doing.

Bernie would have less power as VP than as the chairman of the senate budget comittee, which he almost certainly will be in the next session.

eh, I don't think she is super fucked up

She's old and sickly, but not anymore than most people pushing 70

Nice non-argument.
Nice USI.
said every human being who has ever lived
This isn't /NewsPlusGood/, friendo. Your name doesn't need to be attached to news to post news. If you were writefagging or something, tripfaggotry might make sense. As it is it comes off as attention-seeking.
Good for you for getting involved, but you still don't need the tripcode. Why would you want to make yourself easier to casually track if you're getting involved in political activity?

Well actually if you're going to make the argument he's more use in the Senate he'd be a great replacement for Harry Reid as MinLead, he'd have all those powers and more. Really though since Biden's old

I used to think the green snot cup video was like reflections on the cup or something (which is still possible) but I'm beginning to think it's real, no healthy person does that. Not to mention that picture of her being carried up the stairs that people said was probably taken out of context but has her legs locking up exactly like they did in the video.

Response
I have pondered the possibility of running a Medium once I become an activist proper. Furthermore, and maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like in discussions about theory and the like my trip adds some weight to what I have to say. They know I'm a step or two above a Stalinist who posts on /r/socialism, watches MRN and reads Wikipedia articles. It's not like I'm posting my home address, personal information (or information that would be personal if I was less anonymous) or real name and I don't intend to get into violence, so that won't be a concern. Not to mention I have a novel coming out before next summer that will also be worthy of posting about here, both for shilling and for leftist content.

VP might be more appealing if Biden has to take vacations or outright dies later on. Furthermore Biden seems like a one-term president, which would set up B████ well for 2020. Also, B████'s mere presence on the ticket will give Dems some much-needed security in these trying times.

I gotta give u credit for knowing that old meme,
made me kek

I-I want in tank-chan

The why the hell are they cheering for Donald Trump, a man who wants to assassinate Edward Snowden for being a "traitor"!?

This is closer to the truth, tbh.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Dick_Neck

Yeah I made that argument months ago but nobody seemed to care. The point is he's already guaranteed to be the chairman of the budget committee if the dem's regain the majority since he's the ranking member of the democratic caucus on the committee atm.

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

Some strange shit is happening.

They're trying to blame it on the Russians, just like the DNC hack.
Everything is Russians to Shitlery, Trump, Jill Stein, DNC hack

This won't get reported on because #MediaSoWhite

WTF

I know capitalism has contradicts, but damn it seems like porky is drunk driving this global economy.

I'm not even sure who porky wants to be prez. Sometimes it seems like Clinton, but then I read this and it seems like they don't want Clinton either.

But they're not putting up any kind of alternative. Maybe they'll just find a way to keep Obama round for another couple years?

Ruh-ro.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/52i2xt/bill_maher_id_vote_for_dead_hillary_over_trump/

Of course you would, Maher, you absolute fucking retard.

This whole false dichotomy they slavish push is getting kinda sad now.

Vote dead Hillary, get Kaine. Who or what even is Kaine? And czeched em.

Post-left anarcho-nihilism NOW
*rattles*

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/31/clinton-blaming-russia-emails-dnc-hack

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-barack-obama-makes-bold-move-toward-running-third-term/

Just as planned. I hope you're all ready to hit the bomb shelters cause ITS HAPPENING.

This would be an interesting post if it wasn't for the deep web shit like that

Tim Kaine is her running mate/Vice President selection

Yeah but who is he? Like if Clinton dies she will still be on the ballot. There will likely be enough never trumpers for Kaine to win it. And nothing is known about the man.

Yeah, Clinton couldn't pick someone who could potentially overshadow her in any way, ya know? All I know about the guy really, is that he's a corporate "moderate" liberal who's pro-TPP.

If she croaks the DNC will vote to replace her. I dunno if Kaine would stay on ticket, I guess he would. And I guess as for the ballots, they would just replace Clinton's name with the replacement's.

She picked Kaine for a reason, because no one knows shit about him.

goddammit everytime Bill Maher opens his mouth I hate him even more.

No can do. The ballots are locked in. Even if she dies tomorrow she will be on the ticket.

Check out clips of Tom Morello on his show, he handed Maher's ass to him, by making him look like the idiot he is.

Also the show from May 13, 2016, with Jeremy Scahill from The Intercept. He also made Maher look like a retard.

I had to stop watching that horseshit, but it was nice to see Morello make him look like a fool. I found a clip: youtube.com/watch?v=6ptvL0KU8Ls I can't find clips of the Scahill interaction, but you can stream it & skip to that part.

Interesting. The rules say they can choose another, but I dunno how the ballot situation would work. It would be hilarious if they fucked themselves completely.

K so I just googled it and Time was one of the top results. Article here.

time.com/4487950/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-illness-replace/

But the bit that stands out is the picture. I saw this on Holla Forums a few times yesterday but wasn't really paying attention. But look at this picture. This doesn't even look like her.

/tinfoil/

from the article,

In Colorado, for example, nominees’ names must be submitted to the state elected officials sixty days before election day—that would have been September 9th. In Iowa, it’s 81 days before the election—that was August 19. In Ohio, it’s a full 90 days ahead of election day. Still, the parties could challenge various states where the deadline passed and ballots have not yet been printed.

He's such a smug fuck.
Hitchens making fun of his audience was glorious.
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

nah, in the pic she doesn't look very much like Hillary, but in the video she looks and sounds like Hillary.

I don't know, it sounds a bit far fetched. She was probably injected with some strong shit and got some energy to get up and "look fine".

merciful Marx that clip was painful

Lmao, good stuff. The defeated look on Maher's face is fap-worthy.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/52gt9t/clinton_team_avoided_er_to_conceal_details_of_her/

Interesting..

Guys I just fucking realized something. Hear me out.
DNC Bylaws say party leadership can fill in vacancies in the nominations to their discretion. But it's not by act of chair or anything like that. It's by vote. Presumably, of chairs, vice-chairs and officers. But this is like over 300 people. Simple majority stuff.
And it must be public vote. There is no secret ballot in the Democratic Party. The nation will be watching.
All B████ needs is the largest minority of votes. And the anti-Bernie faction will presumably be split between Kaine and Biden. Neither of these have the scare factor, dollarydoos or influence the Clintons do and they would have to give one of them their blessing for any of that to be a factor.
This given B████'s electibility, how it would look if they cheated him twice, public pressure, and so on.
Guys. We can fucking win this.

God I hate this moron.

Did you leave your shitposting flag on accidentally?

The other poster brought up a good point apparently, that the deadlines have passed in many states for the ballot. Though I assume, as that TIME article pointed out, they'd have leeway & make exceptions for this situation(anything to avoid a Trump Presidency).

Who knows, if they vote maybe B████ would get the votes. But I have little faith that they won't rig/bribe those votes/voters as well.

Of course, I do hope B████ is picked if she dies, and you bring up an interesting point. A split between Biden/Kaine could happen. If they realize it could be split, they may try to pull together to nominate Biden, though. Still, B████ could come out on top.

The party bosses are the ones that installed Hillary. B████ has very little friends in the party's central structure. And there's certainly no time for them to set up another primary to get the people's opinion. They will collude together as they have before to ensure they all pick the right neoliberal candidate.

this

TRULY BEST ELECTION

guys the first women president would be a landmark for socialism (-__-) why are you being such brocialists…..?

Joe Biden, you creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzJUTMRnOTo

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

absolute madman

Rolled 8 (1d20)Trying my luck against Shillary

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037

Though that transition was relatively seamless, he said, replacing Clinton would be much more acrimonious and could lead to intense lobbying by loyalists to Joe Biden and B████ ██████. That’s why, he argued, the party should be prepared.

I friend who works at the political big houses just told me, that doctors diagnosed Parkinson on her.

Dunno if it is true or not though.

Yes.
The rigging of the DNC was almost entirely DWS' doing. I don't trust Donna Brazile but she doesn't seem like a COMPLETE scumfuck, like DWS. The Clinton's would need a lot of surrogates with a lot of influence and a lot of money to pull off a rigging again- remember that the main reason it was so rigged last time around was the Hillary Victory Fund. They don't have the time to organize anything like that this time.

The thing about both Biden and Kaine is that both of them are likely to turn down the nomination anyway. Kaine isn't ready and he knows it, and Biden just might not want it.

And also, remember that most members of the DNC are either democratically elected from states or appointed by the state chair depending on what state you live in. This means that this vote would be closer to the grassroots level than the superdelegates were.

There already is one, see my post. It's just not super formalized. I think he's arguing for a replacement to already be chosen to tap in instantly as soon as needed.
Also, it's interesting to see him brush over Kaine. It seems like he's not a factor in this.

I think Kaine would probably stay the VP in this scenario

is this real or shitposting?

It's real.
My roomie is a shill, but she looked rather serious. Being that well-connected, I got some of the happenings from her first, before it was on the news.
She could've misunderstood or she could be messing with me, though.

I am just posting it here, so I can claim later that I called it. Otherwise if nothing of that appears on the news this week, then I'm gonna have a serious talk with her.

Also, people have discussed the possibility of Joe Schmoe being Team B himself because he said many nice things about him and endorsed Hillary weakly. I even read a book saying he and Clinton didn't get along.

Ech. Maybe I'm confused but aren't VPs appointed by the President? Sure Biden might want Kaine (which I highly doubt) but there's no reason for either of them to be stuck with Kaine. The worst that could happen is an endorsement war, with the party saying the VP nominee is Kaine and S█████/Biden saying the VP nominee is Biden/Sanders.

Real possibility, fabricated evidence. Cernobitch made a good post detailing her health problems extensively and they match up quite well with Parkinson's or at least some form of dementia.

Then I'm going to reservedly believe you, Benisbosder.

I think the dems would figure its too late to change the ticket and kaine already has the political capital to be on it. There also might be rules about it. In any case the vp is chosen by the nominee not the president.

Are you high? Most members of the DNC are so-called superdelegates. This will be even further removed from a grassroots, democratic decision than what the unpledged delegates did during the primaries.

From Wikipedia-
Only the 437 who would vote on a replacement were voted in or appointed specifically to be superdelegates and DNC members. The other half or so were elected to other positions for other reasons and 20 weren't elected at all. It stands to reason that especially in states where DNC representatives are voted in that they will be closer to the grassroots level than the career politicians who get legislative salaries. I mean don't get your hopes up or anything of course.

Considering how much of an emergency this is I doubt most states won't let them change the ballot. People want to avoid Trump.
That's what I meant, I was referring to "on inauguration day".

Well… Keep in mind that not enough time has passed for pissed off S█████ supporters to fully replace most of the party bosses that undermined their vote. That won't be possible until around April of next year depending on the state.

Spank the shit out of her

gosh I wonder why there would be controversy when the dnc nominates someone that didn't even participate in the primaries over the candidate that won millions of votes and energized young people across the country

Like I've said elsewhere, the corruption of the DNC was almost entirely the doing of the Clinton-Obama-DWS-Kaine cabal, and then solidified by the Hillary Victory Fund to ensure full compliance from the lower levels. Which turned out to be a slush fund, by the way. People are pissed. Remember, now that this time the Clintons won't be directly in power even if they get their way (Biden/Bernie is basically Bad/Worse as far as the Clintons are concerned) people are less scared of the Clintons' comeuppance. So the risk/reward dynamic is different- less risk, equal reward. They're much more likely to spring for B████ than before even if they prefer Clinton to B████ because they may prefer B████ to Biden.

Nah, there's a lot more to this than a few pimples that visibly come to a head. The real problem is that corporate money has come to drive the election of candidates and the machinations of the party the same as it does for the Republicans.

No, I agree entirely, but that corporate money comes through Super PACs (and direct bribery) and that group runs all the Super PACs.

Hey if Biden gets on the ticket we'll have at least 4 more years of Onion stories about him if he wins. Even if he doesn't win though, we should get at least a few more stories while he's campaigning and at least 1 when he loses. That alone would make him a better candidate than Shillary.

Isn't Bill half crazy because he's riddled with syphilis?

Then he should post it here.. because I don't believe he has a girl roommate.

politico.com/story/2016/09/guccifer-2-0-dnc-docs-228091

"Guccifer 2.0 drops more DNC docs"

Jesus, they know they're full of shit. They just don't care.

Probably. Oh speaking of Bill-
politico.com/story/2016/09/bill-clinton-bernie-sanders-populism-228079#ixzz4K8XVP7Xi
BIDEN TOLD THE ANTI-SANDERS FACTION TO FUCK OFF CONFIRMED

Shitlery bought them out. They're shills now.

wikileaks dropped something. not sure if relevant
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848

Preemptively blaming the Russians, now

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775806762490343424

You've got to be kidding me. The fucked up part is many will blindly believe it.

Don't get your hopes up. Both will find an agreement (likely on Kaine as his name is already on the ballot and the campaign) to fuck B████. Neither want him.

We can't win this, the Democratic party has already chosen it's path. I respect that, as much as I disagree with it.

Most Democrats will. But it's no matter, as all moderates and people on the political periphery will see is proof of the party's corruption and contempt for it's base. Ultimately, Assange has done his part: blue collar types in swing states now have the evidence in hand that the Democrats will not stick up for them. This shall cost Hilary the election, no matter how much she cries about Russia. The election is about China and free trade, not Russia and security. Trump understands this and it is why he is going to win.

Ultimately, neoliberals are now faced with policy failures in the US (death of organized labor), the middle east (ISIS), Russia (the hacking), and Asia (China no longer respects international waters). They have no room to stand on so they are going to lash out at whatever they can find. This is the death throes of a party platform that led the world to ruin.

Also: despite their posturing the DNC is scared shitless of the hacking. Russia (or whoever it actually is) could have access to all their dirt and dump it in October. And thanks to the Internet, it'd be impossible to hide. Notice all the people who resigned following the first DNCleaks, this sort of shit cuts to the bone and breaks the party's operations.

For example, let's say in early October it is leaked that Hilary lied to Congress. Even if Congress gets up in arms over it, they likely won't be able to indict her or Impeach and convict Obama before Jan 20th. It'd be a crisis that would be dealt with after she (assuming she wins) is elefecd. The real thing they are scared of is her health records. The one thing people, including her core base (middle class housewives) will listen to (as opposed to drinking the kool aid) is her health. The worst case scenario is that Hilary has some sort of major terminal illness, and this is leaked after the final debate (Oct 29th) to prevent any damage control as it's fresh in people's minds on election day.

has anything interesting been found yet?

wtf is respectable about being a neoliberal corporate goon? literally the only reason that anyone's voting for Her is fear of the other guy. and FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT U GUISE LOL!!!1

You realize that includes conservatives too, right? If you're going to use that term as any sort of personal label instead of defining a type of economic policy you put every single Republican under it and the vast majority of Democrats.

You're very wrong. Hilary has plenty of real support amongst both suburban and urban class bourgeoisie. These are people who are more or less interchangeable with her; baby boomers that are into social justice (a holdover from their youth) but do not want higher taxes, transit investment or zoning law reform. Hilary's entire platform is catered to them.

It works flawlessly as a personal label: it describes people who are socially liberal but economically conservative. New Liberal, or neoliberal. People who voted for Reagan and Clinton.

all the chatter we've gotten is for B████ vs biden

No, you're definitely using it wrong then. The phrase neoliberalism doesn't have roots in political liberalism like the term neoconservative relates to conservative. Neoliberalism refers solely to the revival of classical economics in the '70s that glorified deregulation and the imaginary free market.

Y'all know we still have a cyclical US politics thread for news right?

i guess i can see this. i actually saw her speak early in the primary and it felt very "feminist empowerment for sheltered people".
i find boomers to be very intellectually lazy and ideologically cowardly at this point.

Yes, and in America, the term "neoliberal" is applied to everyone who believes that crap cheif of which is former President Bill Clinton and his "new democrats", who were considerably more economically conservative than their older Carter and LBJ-era counterparts. Heck, even Nixon himself was more economically leftist/liberal than Clinton.

This is a thread for Hillary's health.

Even Carter who is supposedly one of the most liberal of Democrats for the last 50 years led the charge in corporate tax cuts and massive industry deregulation.

No offense, but it's clear you don't live in a blue state or major cosmopolitan area. Plenty of people where I live (San Francisco) love her because she's "economically sensible" unlike a "socialist" like S█████. And by "people", I mean people in their 40s and 50s. Typically they are either high up at their Unions (lower journeymen are always conservative and of course do not trust Hilary at all) or are middle managers at businesses who have a direct interest in keeping NAFTA (and free trade in general) alive. The type of liberal that is voting Hilary to "stop trump" is likely a brainwashed socjus idiot aka a child of the above. These groups don't exist in swing states, at least not to a large degree.

Ok

Porky is not one person. The bourgoeise isnt exactly.unified they have their own individual quirks and struggles. Example silicon valley has a wayyy different attitude to american imperialism than say the oil industry or military industrual complex.

What deep web shit? Its a fake site?

SF does have outliers in opinoons though

As in stuff there is way more popular than in the rest of thr US. Ie objectivism and whatnot.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295705-cbs-news-edits-transcript-video-clip-of-bill-clinton
CBS NEWS EDITS TRANSCRIPT AND VIDEO OF BILL CLINTON TALKING ABOUT THE SPIDER QUEEN'S HEALTH

SF is made up of people from New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. That's the city's dark secret. Silicon Valley's foundation was Shockley Semiconductor, aka former NYC area AT&T employees.

Which is to say, the people that run SF are much like the rest of the country. They only seem "libertarian" because it's a brand they apply to themselves and businesspeople eat that shit up for whatever reason.

So, Raegan was so far gone for the second half of his presidency they didn't let him make any decisions. People managed to elect and love him.

Exactly, and things are shaping up to be that Biden wouldn't even accept the nomination.

We'll see though.

Jesus Christ. Bill Clinton literally said that Hillary frequently has these episodes, but it apparently isn't in the public interest for us to know that.

>"Frequently — well, not frequently, rarely, on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated, and she’s worked like a demon, as you know, as secretary of State, as a senator and in the year since."
This guy is a son of a bitch, but you have to love him for trying his damnedest to sabotage his cunt wife's campaign.

Races do exist, the problem is to acknowledge the fact that races exist without having the need to make a hierarchy out of the said races, and this is where both socialsm and racism fails; the first refuse the race concept, while the second cannot resist the urge to classify in relation to a X factor.

Everyone conspire in a sense.

Coming from a leftist board, thats the summum of the hypocrisy.

Race doesn't exist, haplogroups do.

The slowdown of this thread scares me.

it's 3am on a workday

I don't think he meant it pejoratively. Most people are alienated under capitalism, and alienation can push people towards idealist nationalism just as it can towards materialist socialism.

Why are people assuming they hacked their way too it, they could have just bought it? Clinton has used unsecured phones on her visits in China to send email (meaning she is selling state secrets by letting herself be open to spyware). They coul have bought it through hacker, by the Clintons themselves, China etc. They probably would have bought some parts here and some parts there. Reminder, Russia has gotten control over 20% of the US uranium production that last 3 years

Because the alternative makes Hillary look even worse. If it was hacked, that implies some sort of subversion or forced entry to get at protected content.

In reality though, her security was so bad no one can be sure if her server was even hacked or not, because there was nothing preventing someone from just walking in and taking whatever they wanted.

So by at least insisting there was a hack preserves for her some level of competency.

Businesspeople seem to be incredibly susceptible to buzz words. "Web 2.0." "iDroid." "The Cloud." etc. "Libertarian" is just another corporate buzzword for them to gobble up and look like they're hip and with it and on the cutting edge.

fucking this

Not heal>>923527
It's Hillary, the illness has just taken that much of toll on her. All of the differences they point to are signs of bad health, like the thinner hair, the deeper wrinkles, changing of fat across the face

Isn't this just defining away race?

This is not the 80's, user. Not as many people are partisan & we get info almost instantly now. Most news outlets are also tabloids.

She's running an 80's campaign in 2016.

TJ actually did a pretty good video on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9vkvq_oN8

Showed some footage I'd not seen yet, and it's pretty damning. Watch when these guys rush the stage to check on her, I hadn't seen that one. Something's definitely up with her.

cool, youre on a first name basis with a reactionary loser

I started watching the Drunken Peasants during the end of the primaries, when I needed a break from only intellectual conversation & politics 24/7. They don't claim to be intellectuals, and I need to laugh sometimes.

They remind me of my stoner buddies from back in the day. Eat a dick if you care that much.

Is there a reason why everyone censors the Independent Senator from Vermont's name? I haven't been on Holla Forums in months and I figure it's one of those old chan style board rules where you get instabanned for no reason.

He's not a reactionary he's just a professional troll.

You don't get instabanned.
It's just a joke because BO sees him as a class traitor or something.

Alright I'll test it out.

B████ ██████. B████ ██████. B████ ██████.

Ah so it's just a filter.

i am in tears

Actually that raises a pretty good question, what is our stance on bicycle commuting?

Bicycles are a spook

Bicycles are ok, but commuting for porky.

HERE HE IS

bump

this female in top right is not an alt-right. that flag in background is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Radical_Camp_Falanga