Asylum seeker is arrested after 'abusing EIGHTEEN women' during a two-hour train journey in Germany

Asylum seeker is arrested after 'abusing EIGHTEEN women' during a two-hour train journey in Germany

archive.is/pEC1h

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8u2Lh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looking on the bright side, out of 18 women, odds are at least one is a "refugees welcome here" type who earned it.

Let me guess, he gets off with two months of "community service" that he won't do anyway.

well then, and what were the german men doing? jerking off?

Did someone say "subhuman rapists thread?"

Hang them, hang their lawyer, hang the judge. Do it in a mudslime-heavy area, with easily-read placards describing their crimes. Then hang the politician who allowed the apes in.
Problem solved.

Two asylum seekers are charged with molesting five girls aged between 12 and 14 in a German swimming pool

archive.is/8u2Lh

From today as well.

bump

first time i've seen the original pic the keikaku one was based on

Well, sexually assaulting 15, 16 or 17 women would be understable, but 18 is just crossing the line.

They must all die

I honestly agree with the Muslims when it comes to women in general minus making them cover their faces

Welcome to cuckistan.

Anyone have more video's like this?
I need them for reasons.

This is normal. Though the statistics are inflated, it is true that a large number of women will not report sexual assault or rape. This, of course, further emboldens the sand niggers who begin to realize just how easy it is to get away with this behavior. Even the ones who do get caught rarely get significant punishment, as shows.

Honestly, Muslims have no business in European countries, they cannot assimilate due to their genetic differences. European culture is built around the assumption that men are disciplined and intelligent enough to control their base instincts when engaging with women in social venues. Women are free to socialize and dress down since it is expected that men are more than simple beasts who have no self control when presented with the slightest temptation.

Muslim societies, due to their inferior genetic stock, could not do this. Arabic men do not possess the superior nature necessary to allow women the kind of freedom that they enjoy in Western societies. In Arabic culture, and thus, Islamic religion, it is automatically assumed that their men, presented with temptation or opportunity, have no capacity to control themselves or resist their base instincts. This is why in those cultures, blame for sexual assault or impropriety rests entirely on the women.

It's honestly amusing, when you think about it. By their own religious and cultural customs, the Arabs are admitting a complete inferiority when compared to Western Europeans, simply by dint of how they've been forced to construct their societies.

Of course, now that the Arabs are flooding into Europe, the cultural war is beginning to rage. Either Europe will adopt Arabic customs regarding females liberties, or they will reject Arabic peoples and expel them from their nation. They are incapable of assimilating to the laws, customs, and culture of an entirely different race, and no amount of time or indoctrination is going to change that.

fuck I'm jealous
it should be me who are doing the anime life, fuck these camelriders barbarians.

Halfway through the thread, triggered to all fuck. Just point me in the direction of the nearest mosque so I can show wee French Canadian boys the proper way to make kebabs.

SAY IT WITH ME, GOYIM:

Those fucking roach vermin, I swear to God

Gas the rest.

The fuck? These aren't even shitskin names, these aren't even migrants.

I though you had to be brown to get away with rape in Europe

Meanwhile, the German men watched while trying to conceal their erections.

Sad.

FYI: Those are not as good as propaganda as this.

Every single White person I've shown this to has shown massive response.

This is their today, but when they keep it up they will regret this for the rest of their short lives. Today is theirs, tomorrow is ours.

They could just be kids user. We know how Lügenpresse, defends pedos.

Well, yea?

18 on one train journey is a pretty impressive score I have to admit.

I dont know if I could pull that off and im not a lazy migrant.

Anti German/Sweden D&C spam with the same remarks as usual.
We had this before the Trump election, now (((they))) doing this again.

If we would post every article where a nigger does shit like this in murica we would fill the whole catalog every day.
Boring and useless.

Shut It Down: fake concern edition

Judging by their non-kebab names coupled with their shit-brown skin, they're most likely gypsies. They didn't reveal their last names so I can't tell you for sure, but gypsies DO take typical names of the country they parazitise.

Most trains I've been on have been crowded enough that anyone doing anything inappropriate is visible to several people. Either this train was essentially empty or german males are too cucked to beat the shit out of a nigger assaulting a woman.

(other thread)
Well, at least there weren't 52 white girls raped like at Baylor college in the US.

everyone sing now

The women voted them in. Now they sleep in the bed they made