Ancap holyland

What are good examples of AynCap or at least lolbert societies with evidence to support this claim?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/column-this-is-what-happens-when-you-take-ayn-rand-seriously/
salon.com/2015/03/02/my_libertarian_vacation_nightmare_how_ayn_rand_ron_paul_their_groupies_were_all_debunked/
heritage.org/index/country/honduras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only one I've ever heard of was medieval Iceland, which pretty conclusively wasn't ayncrap, but now I hear people are saying that the Indian ocean was ayncrap at some point in history..

You must be blind if you can't see the obvious intent of needing examples of shitty countries to use in discussions with ayncaps to display the destruction caused by having an unrestricted "free market"

Well yes I dont live in a bubble.

They always say "its only bad qualities is because it's not really a free market".

There are none because it's pure fantasy.

…the united states of America?

What about Somalia? Its government is pretty much non functional I've heard.

Yeah that is what I was going to mention. Apparently medieval iceland had polycentric government and the ability to choose yourgovernment to try you. It lasted longer than the first generation of the US did

Theres ancaps who promote somalia as a good stateless society. Basically, foreigners and people who provide technical development aren't fucked with by the warlords so they're unmolested

Wait they think it's good? Holy shit im scared to imagine what they would consider a bad example.

Somalia.

This.

Somalia has a government though.

Besides, their average IQ is between 64–68, which means they will never have any functioning civilization by western standards, regardless of what political system you choose.

Why do you expect AynCraps to have any better luck, then?

Honduras. It's fucking hilarious because they decided to actually remove the government as much as possible except to protect private property rights. Lo and behold, it became a feudalist shithole with literally muh roads in under a year.

pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/column-this-is-what-happens-when-you-take-ayn-rand-seriously/

That's fucking hilarious. Thanks.

LOL. I love the comparison to removing in the stat in capitalism like removing the referees in sports.

Dammit I can't type at all.**removing the state in capitalism to removing the referees in sports.

salon.com/2015/03/02/my_libertarian_vacation_nightmare_how_ayn_rand_ron_paul_their_groupies_were_all_debunked/

MUH
FUCKING
ROADS

If Honduras is so libertarian and free market, why do they score #113 in the economic freedom index, and not top 10?

heritage.org/index/country/honduras

Open Markets

The entire page is self contractictory and from a pro-market, anti-government group. Methinks the number is lower because it's an embarassment that the ideology is just bunk and places like Hong Kong are because it's a corporate slush funding city instead of a serious example of trying to run a country on those ideas.

The first article said they allowed certain zones that have no government interference. That chart probably doesnt factor this in and just goes by for what the whole country is.

How come they couldnt make a halfway decent school system in the thousands of years they lived there with no islamic or US influence?

They live in the middle of a desert.

Somalis had decent education systems during islamic era. There were somali Emirates which basucally had canals and whatnot there

Not a fair argument, because Europe was mudhut land before Christianity and the Romans.

There is your response

Ethiopia was on par with their Greek neighbours in terms of engineering and infrastructure, till being encircled by hostile Islamist nations and deprived of Greek academies (unfortunately they did rely on sending their elite and students to Alexandria).

Otherwise Ethiopia despite the Islamic threat, continued to use the very same model of education that was dominant in the West prior to the founding of modern universities, that being the monastic literary tradition. Had they been in closer contact and remained within the Christian sphere of the world, they would have no doubt had their own universities, as history and archaeological evidence had indeed shown that they experienced parallel development with their Greek Byzantine neighbours.

Africa has the most arable land of any continent. Also european tribes migrated when their living conditions were a shit.

So they had to wait until the muslims enslaved and turned them into eunuchs. Ok. Quite interesting how they went to black hawk down tier after they left.

Yikes. Europe had the greeks before them with an empire under alexander stretching all the way to western india. Before that indo europeans with a genetic makeup similar to the alan tribes had zorastrianism. And the celts had stonehenge and gauls had iron forging and weighing scales to measure their loot.

They got surrounded 700 years after islam and only got stone architecture and any modern technology after the portugeuse delivered it to them. Also ethiopians are quite a unique genetic stock with much higher IQ from somalis.

No there aren't you impressionable child.

I heard about this place called Republican Federation of Noahwerever

When I said "good" I did not mean beneficial. I meat a good example of a total shithole.

Somalia is actually the result of being plundered by a Soviet backed government. Try again