Happening: Paris Train Explosion

'Explosion on Paris metro' as dozens of passengers are evacuated from smoke-filled station

archive.is/Ozrpx
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/explosion-paris-metro-dozens-passengers-9782377

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/829448474571726860
twitter.com/RT_com/status/829454767315378179
archive.is/sLH6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

""""""electrical fire"""""

twitter.com/RT_com/status/829448474571726860

IF DUNE COON, LE PEN IS GUARANTEED THE WIN. THIS COULD BE IT, FOLKS.

Wasn't aware these came with beards and rags.

You beat me to post that. Requesting the version with blood

fucking tragic I source it so quickly, fucking mudshits

No, not unless there are serious casualties, which it doesn't look like there are. They would mention it immediately.

RT would be all over even the slightest suggestion it's a kebab

Don't jihadis trigger IEDs with electronics as a matter of course?

twitter.com/RT_com/status/829454767315378179

Not suspicious at all with elections coming up in France.

It's happening at the same time as major unrest in the Paris suburbs too. Apparently some French cops sodomized a nigger with a baton, or something fucked up like that, and they've been protesting/rioting for days.

I wish that was true kek

I think it is true. There's apparently a video of it, and some medical examiners said his injuries were consistent with getting buttfucked with a stick. It's disgusting, but I imagine being a cop in the Paris suburbs would kinda feel like living in the Children of Men universe. So I can understand some indiscretions.

How many terrorist bombings does it take to change a european's mind on immigration?

MOAR

ARE YOU READY TO BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED???

This is either a massive coverup, or a legitimate technical malfunction. I'll assume the latter for now until new info comes about.

It is true but people never ask about the circumstances of the incident. I can bet the nigger behaved in a way that drove the cop insane and his fuse just broke. When you have to deal with those subhumans on a day to day basis you will eventually hate them from the bottom of your heart.

Oh I'm sure that's what happened. These things in Paris are probably some of the absolute worst dregs of humanity, and the suburbs have been festering degeneracy for decades now. Honestly given some of the footage I've seen of the city proper, it's a wonder any tourists at all still go there, even with the declining numbers. Eventually even the Chance Elysee will have human shit all over it.

Exactly. RT is Russian state owned, so it has Russian state spin. Furthermore, it means they are not bound by gag orders from the (((usual suspects))). Since Russia stands to benefit massively from Frexit, they would jump at the opportunity to report on a terror attack. And it's naive to think they did not explore this possibility. Terrorism = more votes for FN. So if even RT is reporting this is not a snackbar, it probably isn't one.

I hate the muds as much as the next guy, and want le Pen to win. But I also don't think we should shit the board up with happenings that aren't real. The intial kneejerk stage has passed, and there are no signs that this would warrant our continued attention.

HAPPENING

nothing to see here it was just an electrical fire, move along now, nothing to see.

strikes me as a bit odd that you would immediately re-open the station without thoroughly investigating the cause of a supposed accident that injured close to ten, on safety grounds alone, to say nothing of the fact that it's in Paris of all places

Allahu ACbar
we are an electrical fire of peace

child abuse
he said it

oops wrong thread

PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE

Now hold on there, even though you're being ironic, you might have got trips and accidentally memed it true. So don't even joke about that.

I hope kek kills you tonight

It's ogre

It is.
chimp out happening, media black out.
can't tell the scale of the chimp out though.
If Kek wills, it will be massive

Didn't look like he got sodomized. Looks like he got cuffed and he was walking normally after.

kek

oy vey, I agree. Nothing to see here, goyim. Probably just another gas explosion. There are so many these days due to a lack of diversity in the workforce.

Are they ignoring it outright or characterizing it as a protest?

It's sooo normal for explosions to occur on Paris trains, it doesn't even slow their schedule anymore.

Dozens hospitalized, half a dozen killed? Doesn't even make the news. They are still washing the blood off the walls, while they get people to board the next train. So what? Islamic immigration must continue.

NOT !

I used to want to visit Paris someday, for all the culture and history. Now… when fucking Hell freezes over. Seriously, I'm not putting my ass on the line just to visit an art museum. Fuck it. France either clears the fucking Muslims out, or it's done.

Why isn't this being talked about? This only happened yesterday, and there's still a media blackout about it. Electrical problems don't cause blasts in passenger cars.

They're not going to say it was an electrical fire and never publicize who did it, are they?

Someone should finally make an animated version of these.

First I've heard of this nonsense. Pic of anal fetishist nigger attached.

Four days of riots unsettle Paris after black man says he was sodomized by baton-wielding police officer

archive.is/sLH6U

Oh you had me going there for a sec

it was a white man

it was a violet man

it was a purple man

Soon.

France sort shit out, immediately.

left will call people who react defensively to this as "islamophobic".

question being, does the left even believe their lingo anymore?

kek

Does this mean the explosion at the nuclear power plant was a terrorist attack too? FFS France you can't even secure your power plants.

allahu dcBar