this is real

happening stream here
youtube.com/watch?v=6TjMgvLyxMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
socialblade.com/youtube/user/theyoungturks/realtime
twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/829448982564777985
socialblade.com/youtube/realtime
web.archive.org/web/20170208223938/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_s2ODHhJZf5nc-H1pnIAUg/videos
w
w
youtube.com/user/MTV
subscribercounter
youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100
sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/?source=typ_redirect
subscribercount.org/tyrantfashister
youtube.com/user/ROCKETBEANSTV
vtaskstudio.com/support.php
youtube.com/channel/UCLEFKEu-t-tYLysHC1vNn-Q
subscribercounter.com/#!/UC1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ
t.co/yBXttpxyWS
guerrillamail.com
livecounts.net/channel/theyoungturks
ipfs.io/
8ch.net/tech/res/655988.html
subvert.pw/s/
socialblade.com/blog/youtube-subscriber-count-glitch-negative-sub-counts/
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc
desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9891033/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not a glitch.

It's a YT shoah

i hope for real this time.

kek confirmed yt shoah happening

What's the context?

YOUTUBE REPLACEMENT WHEN?

What?

Literally what?

PewDiePie will be a martyr for the cause.

Did the stream just cut out for anyone else?

They do it to kill huge channels like pewdiepie, that have gone against the jew.

crashing this website…..WITH NO SUBSCRIBERS

Pajeet-caliber coding skills on display at Google once again.

Allegedly it's already been patched.

Your a big guy!

This is what kills pewdie. Notice how there's no markiplier or jacksepticeye, since they are kosher leftists.

CHECKED
Anyone, beyond faggy youtube drama that I have no part in, is there another story here? Will YT die? Are they killing off bots and fake subscriptions? And if so, is it for damage control? Is this nothing but a glitch because they can't into American workers?

HA HA

TIME TO FUCK UP FEMINIST FREQUENCY

So all you have to do is subscribe then unsubscribe to a channel a bunch of times?

Keemstar and Leafy haven't though, they're just a bunch of autists that discuss youtube "drama". And Buzzfeed is filled with SJWs and actual kikes.

sorry, what's happening here? Bump for interest

if bad coding caused a glitch like this it'd have been happening all the time. this is very obviously deliberate.

Some very famous youtubers are losing a lot of subscribers at rapid speed.

GLITCH WAS EXPLAINED - THE MORE AND FASTER YOU SUBSCRIBE AND UNSUBSCRIBE - IT GOES INTO NEGATIVE

Since OP is a fucking faggot: when you unsubscribe from a jewtube channel it counts as two people unsubscribing. Therefore you can sit there subscribing and unsubscribing to a channel and make its subscriber count infinitely go down into negative numbers.

So was this a discovered glitch that was already running or a day 0 that they are exploiting atm?

Why? That's fucking retarded.

vid.me allows anonymous uploads as well as yt-style channels, and it embeds on 8ch.
sage for shillpost

inb4 blaming 450lb basement dwelling Russian hackers for this.

So what you're saying is…
Sub and unsub Sargoon of Cuckad?

feels little bit like cookie clicker, that web game where you have to click an cookie to get more cookies.

by spreading the stream the subcriber seems to fall even faster.

Nah. It's just a display bug. They cache each channel's subscriber count for real-time display and periodically refresh it from the real subscriber data because it's (much) faster to do it that way and precise/exact sub counts aren't critically important.

It's still god damned hilarious though.

THIS POST IS IMPORTANT

Well. I think you can kill not too big channels. The ones that won't be listened by youtube support. They will reset counter for big channels though.

How did this happen?

Probably (((diverse))) programmers writing code that's as shitty as the color of their skin

They let Pajeet release code again.

UMMAN MANDA WHEN?

We can take down whichever e-celeb we want.

THE FIRE RISES

Jews at google forgot youtube is more than a propaganda outlet for them.

This happened with jewtube a few months after google bought jewtube many ecelebs lost all their subscribers and had all their videos that were stuck on 301 views for major jewtubers for a few weeks.

Did poo in the loos code youtube or something?

after the year 2006 a fuckton of nerdy shit hippster got into the industry and started to focused more on diversity and feminisem. Code broken more and more as the progress of forced left politics found it way into nowadays tech world.

this guy is really trying to cash in in this lol

but does it continue to unsubscribe if you were to spam sub & unsub? Or does it do two unsubs per account?

10000 SUBSCRIBERS BEING LOST IN 10 SECONDS

Don't forget the H-1B Pajeets.

It counts as two subs, yes.

COMPILE A LIST OF TARGETS LADS

clickbait and bs

How many times one must suscribe/unsub to create this glitch? I have done this with Markiplier, and not sure if it happenned

This is the perfect recipe for a raid.

The Young Turds

I just tested it on sargon of acuck. He had xxx08 subs. When i subbed it went to xxx09 then back down to xxx07.

Feminist Frequency. Holla Forums might want in on that.

Speaking of which, he's a good vid I found

I'll do it to whoever you want

I did it to some random scrub who has 2 subscribers and it didn't work.

CAN WE MAKE SIX GORILLIONS IN TEN SECONDS?

YOU SHOULD RAID BEFORE THEY FIX IT, GOD DAMNED!

SARGON NEEDS TO BE SHOAHED

KEK, THE YOUNG TURDS DOESN'T GO UP OR DOWN

Oh fuck yes. They only have 3 million subs. If you set up a bot to sub and unsub it wouldn't take that long to give them a negative subscriber count.

youtube. com/user/TheYoungTurks

TARGETS

ADLNational
TheYoungTurks

Isn't that streamer a total asshole?

I'm not seeing anything. Still ending with 500

SARCUCK

GAS SARCUCK

Only for eceleb faggots who give a shit about subscriber counts. This is great.

This. Guarantee you some poo coded this thing, put in some fuzzy curry logic code that he poo'd out in one poo sitting that looked good and was approved.

Same. It's rigged. The Turks are protected

Wait, how is this happening?

I have been subbing/unsubbing from this guy's channel. seeing no change whatsoever. Is there something im doing wrong?

What's happening is that youtube takes 0 time to confirm an unsub…. but a week or more to confirm a sub, because it needs to send the new subs channel info to all the advertisers.

So if you sub, unsub fast enough, it actually thinks it's going in reverse.

I can't chat because my IP is banned from youtube for various damage I did them, so someone post this to Blackscreen so he knows whats going on.

List of people to holocaust
- Sargon
- Anita (Feminist Frequency)
- TheYoungTurks
- CommonFilth

Fuck sake all of the times for my mind to draw a blank.
HELP

Some are saying it might be rigged. The bigger leftist stuff seems to not go down as fast.

Ya but can you set up a bot? or does it only down vote once per account/ISP?

wew lad
It's probably a race condition, where the subscription and unsubscription requests get treated simultaneously, causing weird fuckery.

Did they hire pajeets to code their website?

ThinkTank is TheYoungRoachs' alternative channel and it has 1,327,184 subscribers

Netflix

They have got that "Listen up huwhite bwoy" video soon.
Make them pay.

So basically it's fucking nothing and will be fixed in a few days?

then why is it targeting all of youtube's friends?

Tried doing it to TYT, didn't work

DOES NOT WORK ON COMMON FILTH

lol everybody's default first try is tyt

He says this is effecting everyone, but that isn't true.

Gavin Mcinnis
John Greene CrashCourse World history
LouderWithCrowder
TheAmazingAtheist

wew.

Tried doing it on feminist frequency, didn't work.

Hahahahaha nice. You can get around that with any HTTPS proxy that also hasn't been banned for fuckery

This is it, an all out attack. Do you remember love?

hy anita.

I just hate those faggots so much, man

See this post

I hope its near impossible to roll this back. Unlikely but we need to take this chance.
We need our own stream and hype destroying smaller channels. With a bit of luck youtube wont be able to rollback their numbers

Feministfrequency
Lacygreen
who else to target?

daily motion, but its owned by a "French" Jew

Just the subscriber count from a 3rd party site, like socialblade.

It works.

twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/829448982564777985
Welp.
Apparently nobody's actually unsubbing, it's just the counter changing.

You are not fast enough. Also update on youtube itself is slower than real time youtube subscribers count:
socialblade.com/youtube/realtime

It updates faster

Niggerfaggot

Guys it's been too long since muh webdev days, can someone hack together some JS to automate this? Who Holla Forums here?

I dont think this is a glitch… I think it's a form of censorship.

Not really because they're losing hundreds of thousands of dollars during the time it takes youtube to confirm.

Stable IP here, gigabit connection. I'm not using a NSA aggregator just to post on jewtube.

Southern Poverty Law Center
Israel Defense Forces
Morrakiu
The Alex Jones Channel
Paul Joseph Watson
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Ok good. GOGOOGOGGOGOGOGO.

Just remember how absolutely assblasted they were live when Trump won, all while Alex Jones was sipping champagne

How can we tell if its working? Where do you get a live counter? I've been hitting Morrakiu's page and I got nothing

here's an archive of his channel at -1,555 subscribers….
web.archive.org/web/20170208223938/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_s2ODHhJZf5nc-H1pnIAUg/videos

I have a bad feeling about the fact its just counter. Might had been a plan to flag all your youtube accounts, especially if you registered on google+ with your real phone numbers.

lol no. Complete normies are doing it for fun

Its just a glitch

GUYS THE SUBSCRIBER COUNT FOR TYT IS GOING DOWN
ITS FUCKING WORKING
w ww.subscribercount.org/theyoungturks

This, tbh. It's either that or a stronk independent woman who convinced them that code smell is a social construct.

(checked)

It's glitched.
Also, YouTube just said nobody is actually being unsubbed, it's just a problem with how the counter is displaying the numbers.

someone warn Pewds.

he is /ourguy/ to redpill Gen z normies.

Even this BlackScreenTV guy sounds like a fucking faggot. Why do all youtubers sound like this?

Pewds knows, he's pissed.

Need moar on Sargon of a Cuck, can really make a dent.

w ww.youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100
w ww.subscribercount.org/sargonofakkad100

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They probably pulled a Snapchat and made a bunch of fake users, now that Snapchat is getting hit with lawsuits for faking user data to manipulate their stock price. Now they need to dump users without anyone noticing and probably didn't expect this to take off as an "exploit." That said, they will probably just spin it differently to cover it up now that people are "exploiting" it.

FALLING FAST

Most likely they pulled a Snapchat and made a bunch of fake users, now that Snapchat is getting hit with lawsuits for faking user data to manipulate their stock price. Now they need to dump users without anyone noticing and probably didn't expect this to take off as an "exploit." That said, they will probably just spin it differently to cover it up now that people are "exploiting" it.

I'm not going to trust what youtube's saying. It sounds like damage control.

Opps, thought these were different threads.

Oy vey, shut it down

Turbonormies.

Displaying themselves on social media wasnt enough for them so they became such extreme normies they decide the world needs to hear them talk and see them daily.

Surely they're keeping track of which accounts are subscribed in some way… or are they? If not, they probably have a record what the totals were before this was discovered. He'll get his subscriber count back.

No, what I'm saying is the glitch is not happening for me.

He already "declared war on youtube"

Youtube has been "correcting" likes and view's for a long time, but I dont know of any subscription mainpulations

So this could really be a new "bug"

We need to meme this down by about 1,000,000 Semitic subscriptions before it's fixed.

He's an unfunny as fuck Let's Player.

Aim for MTV next
youtube.com/user/MTV

I didn't say I liked him.

Yeah this whole glitch was too good to be true
Seems like this BlackCuckTV is just surfing on the hype he created

subscribercounter com

he is not very funny, but his video's are sometimes enjoyable to watch,

Key thing is, he has a 50 million audience, and is subversive in his redpills.

No doubt the Swede cuck meme got to him and he flipped to our side.

KEEP HITTING THEM

lol based blackscreentv straight genocoding major youtubers

I'm not one for e-celebing but this is gold.

Oh shit. My sub button doesn't work anymore.

I'M A CASUALTY

I honestly hope leafy gets fucked, goddamn cunt. I hate him so much.

ITS ANINIMUS

F

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE, BROTHER.

CFs dropped by a few
But not much.
I think I'm prohibited from subscribing now

Have we started the fire?

It's fucking hilarious that they can't fix it immediately. You just find the line of code that subtracts a value from the subscriber counter when somebody unsubscribes and change where Pajeet wrote "int i; i = subscribers; i = subscribers - 1; subscribers = i; subscribers = subscribers - 1" and change it to "subscribers–".

But they've been so (((diversified))) they can't even figure that out in a timely fashion. Or it is some kind of censorship thing and they're trying to find a way to "fix" it without really fixing it.

YES, THE FIRE RISES

Youtube doesn't update it all immediately.

What is going on

Fucking jew

I'M GOING IN!!!!!

I can't subscribe anymore. Is still working for you guys?

apparently this subscriber glitch affects every single account on youtube

i can only imagine the existential crisis some of the more narcissistic faggots on YT feel right now. additionally the link in the OP, the guy who's streaming this has a negative sub count of -1,555.

This is why you don't outsource your programmers to fucking third world nations. I would bet 100 that a pajeet did this.

Not working for me either. Was able to get 100

social blade is ded

DEPLOY ALL SOCK PUPPETS

AVENGE ME, BROTHERS

They got me.

F

Mines dead too now

KILL ALL BUZZFEED CHANNELS
KILL THE YOUNG TURKS
KILL ALEX JONESTEIN
KILL FEMINIST FREQUENCY
KILL MTV

I dont know how many are hammering CF, but he's down over a 100 now.

It's progress.
good night anti white

Tana Mongeau isn't a glitch. This guy just somehow got negative subs and decides to stream the downfall of everyone idubs roasted after his 6 million view video in two days -along with pewdiepie in the title.

Don't fool yourself.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON Holla Forums???
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU SLIMY NIGGER

Holy shit. Does this confirm that PewDiePie is actually /ourguy/?

Do you smell that folks?

that smelly smell that smells smelly?

OY VEY

I just tested it with another account.
For every YT account, you're only allowed to sub/unsub about 100 times before it locks.
Just sign in with other accounts.

they got me to

try the realtime counter.

Oh, you.

It means no one hates you enough to attack you.

Fuck off nigger, go back to facebook.

so what's your point? or are you being intentionally vague because you don't have one and want people to make their own interpretations of what you just said?

my account isn't affected either. I can still sub and unsub and my sub count hasn't changed.

Also, a delay about 200ms for clicking seems to yield the best result.

TAKE MY ENERGY

Smells like… Anecdotal evidence

Check a realtime counter.

subscribercounter .com/#!/UC1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ

This
Except Alex Jones, the focus should be on the left and mainstream.

Also I can't seem to sub anymore, did I sub too much in too short a time?

Hard to say without seeing it. It seems like the fact that it's triggered by hitting unsubscribe button would narrow it down, but there could be some Indian spaghetti at work.

This isn't even a shill thread, And I can still spot you….

Just tried to make a similar post on 4/b/

Thread was removed within minutes

ITS HAPPENING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What were those one guys. Extra Credits?

I realize this sounds like cucking for Alex Jones, didn't mean to come off like that. It just won't help us as much as targeting left will

Why is this a big deal, though? Its just a Youtube bug.

Go back to cuckchan if you're gonna post your cuckchan memes and cancer here.

KWOOSH KWOOSH KWOOSH. MY BOYFRIEND IS ALSO A PILOT

Slide thread obviously

Run by feds who don't allow raids of any kind. They realize how powerful our concentrated autism can be. Try 8/b/.

what memes. I just tried checking another thread about it and it also 404'd

The only problem with this is that there are people somehow attacking those youtubers? Seems odd.

Because these people are losing massive amounts of money.

Shit that probably explains it that. Fuck that place

No they arent? Do you think this changes what Google sees on their servers? Or what companies get for ad clicks?

Damage control has arrived.

I'm still unaffected and can sub to people though. I also have a couple videos exceeding 3k views and have a shitload of Nazi videos thumbed up.

The sky is falling.

anyone have any idea?

Where is is the tracker at to see the real life per second subscribers?

I'll put it simple. If some cuck makes a video bashing you, and it does extremely well -you're going to lose subs the days after it came out and your subs will see it if you make a whole basic bitch twitter drama over it.

Make sense yet, or can you can't be bothered to learn anything other than what someone over exaggerated to jew ads views off of you? A few days ago you're all just going to say buzzfeed is making up a glitch after its reputation became shit anyways, so it doesn't matter.

I mean dont post memes saved from there and assimilate here.

i do it for free :^)

you're fucking welcome, spoonfeed requester, this was literally less than a couple dozen posts above yours

https:// subscriber counter.com/

So what happens when they fix the glitch and everybody forgets this happened like like 2 days, Goddamn this board became shit, when was the exodus for fucks sake

I wonder if JewTube posting that it's merely the counter being affected on not the underlying subs is just damage control to dissuade the assault.

Either way hopefully this is giving some Bay Area shitfucks palpitations.

GAS GAS GAS
IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Who's posting memes? What are you talking about?

So took a rough average of the rate on Tana Mongeau rate and it was ~1000subs per 16sec or 62.5subs/s and she had ~1.9mill subs. If this rate can be sustained…

GUYS IT ACTUALLY WORKS

https ://subscribercounter.com/#!/UC7Edgk9RxP7Fm7vjQ1d-cDA

I have this^ open in one window. I'm nuking feminist frequency. Im watching it go down faster while I click on subscribe over and over.

WE MUST NUKE OUR ENEMIES NOW

STAY ON TARGET
ALMOST THERE

it doesn't for me

GET THE FUCK OUT MINMAY

that's a useful defense mechanism user but i haven't posted shit tier cuckchan memes and I'm not from there.

just here to fuck up some major youtubers :^)

You're right we should just ignore all happenings

How bout that super bowl, boys?

You don't have to have the other window open to do it right? Just click over and over should work, right?

I just dont understand how this is a "happening".

I'm attaching all the shitty trannies I can. Man the gun boys

see
However, if it is affecting the actual subscriber count, I don't think they would admit it. But they probably would have the sense to temporarily shut down the website and save the shekels.

I did my 100 and got locked, switching to reserves.

because we can use this to take down major youtubers. there's already like 20k fuckers watching that OP stream doing it

Yeah I just had it open to see in real time if I was having any effect.

That's strange, it's working over here. I'm doing it to the young turks while listening to some mozart and eating a big ass omelet. It's a comfy life

My question is why the fuck is it happening so fast to Pewdiepie? There would have to be a coordinated effort to bring the count down that much? Or purposeful bias written in the code? Fuck who knows. Youtube has been especially weird with pewdiepie since his death to all jews stunt

How is this a happening you fucking nard, why are you bringing up the super bowl, you should obviously ignore that too. It's a pretty minor glitch that'll be fixed within a day at most, I seriously doubt this is fucking with the real sub counts unfortunately, even if it was it would be fixed with a few days max

Almost to 0

I know what you mean, but it doesnt change the actual numbers of subs. It changes what is shown, but in no way does this alter the quantity of unique accounts actually subscribed.

How much did he start with?

1,350 lol. I got locked from subscribing at 1277

Checked.

that's true. at the end of the day most major youtubers with a brain are already laughing at youtube systems, now they'll just laugh even harder..

Is this fixable? If not, what would that mean for the top youtubers?

this is too funny, I hope it stays this way.

no. that's not "making it simple," you haven't actually made a fucking point yet.
Yes, obviously. So fucking what? Are you saying this glitch doesn't actually exist and it's simply YT drama? Are you saying that none of us think there's something else going on behind the scenes with YT management and moderation? Are you saying that the guy streaming in OPs link is making this shit up or something? It makes no difference if they guy is being dramatic over it, the only thing that matters is what this glitch actually is and what its actual consequences are, if any.

Speak english. The fact that you yet again directly avoided making a point and just said "lol y cant u figure out" tells me you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It takes a single definitive sentence to say what point you're trying to make. Do it, or shut up and get out with the "im smurter than all u."

Guy's, where are we focussing our efforts. Im on frenfreq and now Paperboy. We should co-ordinate. Tell me what to click. Im having fun.

Do not insult Minmey-sama, scum!. Dont you dare to hurt my waifu feelings!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pewdiepie is one of the most popular Youtube channels, making him naturally one of the most hated.

If it wasn't fixable they would take the site down for (((maintenance))) while damage controlling hard, that isn't happening and thus I don't believe this is anything more than a distraction.

Young Turks nigger.

Kill the Young Turks.

Hit the young turks

DEPLOY ALL SOCKPUPPETS!

GO GO GO

Well, I can't subscribe to anyone anymore. What the fuck. Can Jewtube put a block on you like that?

IM CLICKING

Have you tried killing yourself fam?

how does the glitch actually work, does it drop subs on its own over time, or it subtracts a sub every time you unsub from someone?

Why not make Sargon pay for trying to ruin the meme magic of kek?

youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100

How do you bypass the cant subscribe anymore??

I think every unsub counts for more than 1. So its pretty fucked.

This is the equivalent of playing a video game. It has no lasting effects on the world at large. Gas yourself.

Sargon's only mildly annoying. There are better Targets.

I just did this until I came upon
Sargon is a great target but youtube just blocked me from spamming it. I used an autoclicker and just left it on.

This also could be intentional. Jewtube is testing who will attack whom, for what purpose, in what numbers etc.

(checked)
switch to a different account, or wait about 6 hours.

You fought well.

Take your culture and get the fuck out.

Don't forget your autoclickers, guys.
sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/?source=typ_redirect
Doing CF right now.

Hit that faggot Morrakiu for talking shit:

subscribercount.org/tyrantfashister

If you want to ruin some PC cucks day/life you can subscribe/unsubscribe to this a few times :^)

He is trying to steal Kek, and he's a dirty fence sitting retard.

(checked)
Make a new youtube account
Use mailinator.com
GO GO GO

Tell me how to implement this in laymen speak.

Maybe, but pewdiepie is a shield in that case.

If it's just evil nazis slamming good people then it wouldn't make sense to slam nazi pewds.

Does it work if I just spam the button?

I get locked every 100 subs, how do you get around it?

TYT are down over 10,000 subs lel

Jewtube will lock you down after a couple hundred days clicks.

Yes

Sockpuppet accounts.

It's almost surely cosmetic and reversible as I doubt it's actually unsubscribing people… OR it could be some kind of royal fuck up that curbstomps and buttrapes jewtube all day and all night.

lmao already locked out

ugh. I dont have enough accounts for this.

It says over 3 million on their channel.

Does it look like TYT subs have gone up?

ACCELERATING

I honestly don't know how to feel about this.

He's obviously /ourguy/ but his videos are SO GODDAMN DUMB.

LIT AF FAM WE GOONS NOW

possibly, but the realtime counter claims to use direct, real time API access.

If person A subscribers at the moment person B unsubscribes then the channel gains 1 sub but loses 2 subs. As long as a small group of distinct accounts are constantly clicking then it works.

Okay. They're down 20k since I started clicking then.

HOLD UP

I can't code for anything, but is it possible to make a bot that
1) makes a burner gmail
2) signs into youtube
3) spams TYT

It seems like a lot of work though and would probably be patched by the time it was completed.

If not real financial damage, this will at least ruin the day of many faggots. topkek

do it

It's entirely possible. I''m sure some Holla Forumsie could cook one up for us in a few minutes if we asked nicely.

It requires a phone verification.

If all this is a manufactured distraction from something else to dominate the news cycle, what would it be replacing? The Sessions vote/confirmation?

This is what happens when you hire poo-in-loo programmers on the cheap.

Are you a fucking idiot?

Oy vey jewtube shut me down.
Transfering energy, kill TYT.

No, it doesn't. I just made a burner in like a minute and the phone verify was optional.

definitely pizzagate

Virtual phone number ect….

Jewtube doesn't update live, you nigger. Check their sub count on any live counter.

Iran invading Israel.

burner gmail is difficult. especially since they start asking for phone verification after so many accounts or if it's a VPN

Here you go gay boy subscribercounter.con

It lets you do one per IP once I don't know how much time without a phone verification.

I was trying the same a few days ago. Every one I tried was already banned.

(checked)
vid.me confirmed for yt replacement

Won't a 5 minute mail work?

Do they keep track of how many accounts get created from an IP?

Hey its not working for me,what am i suppose to do again?

phone verification, not email

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Switch targets?

PUNISH YT FOR THEIR TREACHERY

Surely they keep track of everything they can.

Windows cucks
vtaskstudio.com/support.php

PAPERNIGGER PRINCE IS UNDER 1K NOW

youtube.com/channel/UCLEFKEu-t-tYLysHC1vNn-Q

who?

I think the young fucking turks just disabled their sub button

it means it's wrong.

subscribercounter.com/#!/UC1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ
they're still over 3 million

Are they lying?

No it was working for me just a second ago.

A nigger thats been exposed in Pizza Gate and also mocking our community on a daily basis.

You're all retarded
@h3h3productions: @TeamYouTube are you guys aware of this mass unsubbing glitch?
t.co/yBXttpxyWS

Technically, they could roll back counts before this happening if they kept the history..

Of course.

Considering all 3rd party live sub counts are saying people are losing subs (plus that one guy in the negatives) I would say data is being messed with.

they didnt, i can still use it

2017 - the year when God Emperor Trump is the president and the most popular YouTuber of all time is a redpilled anti-censorship millionaire who doesn't give a fuck.

Also my 12 year old sister apparently watches iDubbbz and Filthy Frank on a regular basis, when not watching informative videos on film, art, etc.

Jeez, guess we had to have a terrible dozen years to be reborn into a new meme age.

My energy goes with all who take down Sargon

Still Falling

ON WAY TO FIND OUT

HWNDU faggot. ie nobody

guerrillamail.com

FFUUUUUUUG
It stopped for me

I dropped him down like 50 in a few secs, come on goys, get on

youtube com/user/originaldpj

Googles YouTube staff are one of the least honest and most unprofessional in the world.

They would rather claim nothing is wrong in the face of obvious faults and have their biggest cash cows make videos blasting the platform than admit something is wrong.

Holy fuck don't they learn from MTV and the backlash. Maybe the deepest redpill is that jews just want white people to get rid of niggers for them.

DRAINING THE TURD SWAMP

WW3 won't be on the Middle East, or America, or Russia….

It will be on YOUTUBE!!

Honestly not even speaking towards the quality of those channels, that is some pretty mature content for a 12 year old. No doubt my parents would yell at me if they saw me listening to/watching that stuff smh =^/

The corruption of our culture and work ethics cause the corruption of code itself. Jews are literally anti-creation.

Confirmed sub counts being manipulated to make it look like some channels have heaps of subs.
Little while ago they had a survey asking if you thought the viewer counts were being tallied accurately. I thought it was pretty weird considering they should be asking their coding team that but it was pretty obvious they were saying "can we manipulate view count more or less?"

No Ranka allowed, faggot.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Need some help on this one

Doesn't look like it works anymore, tried doing it to sargoon but the subscriber count isnt moving.

im doing it on PaperboyPrince, still works

NUKE THE ALT-RIGHT, DESTROY THEIR SUBS

Not gonna lie, i just busted a huge nut over that Holla Forums cat girl comic thing

killing antifa types would be more productive.

No, the young faggots.

Oh god. Are those real or fake?

I dont even know this code shit, but this is cringe. This is the kind of shit a sperg would put on a graphic T.

wouldbully/10

Sub button just stopped working for me.

Can anyone confirm me if youtube just stopped anyone from subscribing/unsubscibing?

I'm fucked.

Its not working for me

Shows 1346 on his page. Fixed?

it updates slow

USE YOUR BOTS AGAINST FEMINISTFREQUENCY

same

It doesn't work at the subs on pewdiepies channel isn't changing. It's over.

Looks absolutely reddit tier and degenerate.

In the BlackScreenTV live stream, it's still decreasing.

its still going down for me

STILL GOING

Ranka is 24 now.

The subs on the pages of the main you tubers aren't changing. Pewdiepie is stuck on 52892526

Those doesn't matter. Check with the site

Google is now FORCING phone numbers for new accounts…

As a fag who isnt into haxxing and bots, how can I help? I wanna crash Jewtube without survivors

Doesn't matter, Rankas an annoying bitch.

Just go the The Young Turks youtube channel, and subscribe and unsubscribe as fast as you can, as many times as you can

Fuck it, i'll go with the live update then.

papernigger still droppin

She called me a faggot weeb who "probably watches yaoi all day".

I think I overdid it. It's alright, though, at least I don't have to feel ashamed of her, as I would have if she watched someone like Onision or something.

THIS THIS THIS

STILL DROPPING

Doing keks work.

I'm being blocked from unsubscibing to the young turks with every account I make but I can still unsubcibe to different channels besides the the young turks. What do?

behead those who insult jjba tbh

Switch to another e-celeb, try Common Filth

Or feministfrequency

Papernig should be at 0 in 10 mins or so.

Or this one. Whichever one, post screencaps from subscribercounter.com

Someone target iDubbbzTV, I hate that try hard sperg.

yes are there any other center right leaning civic nationalists we should attack before we go after the commies?

Styxhexenhammer666

She wasn't referring to JJBA though, I just introduced her to the series and we watched the first two episodes together today.

Has anyone told 4chang about this? Their autism is perfect for this. I'd likely go to Holla Forums with it tho.

SECONDED

yeah, yeah, manga etc. I know

She's 12.

yea he's at 200 right now, fuck paperfagboi

He's right faggot.
This is something youd see on 4cuck. What's the point of this shit if it doesnt actually remove the sub data, just the display data? To cause some liberal meltdown for a day? meh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Give them the Macross Massacre

HELP

He will be self promoting like a mad man now trying to regain subscribers.

Why would we prioritize him over the eternal turkroach lolcow that is The Young Turks? Even if this all adds up to nothing, we might at least get some funny memes out of TYT.

I don't understand why you guys are wasting time on this, this is cuckchan tier. Shit'll be restored tomorrow. Inb4 moishe.

If its working for you try:
Secular Talk
David Pakman
Vox
The Democrats
Vice
Saturday Night Live
Right-Wing Watch
Ring Of Fire
Correct The Record
Onision
AllTime10s
watchmojo
gigi gorgeous
Russel Brand
Labour Party
CDU

SO MANY CHANNELS SO LITTLE TIME

can we go after MTV News too?
They did that dumb new years stuff for white people video

The board is fucked dude, the election was 8ch's last hurrah I swear, we've been overrun with fags

Do you not remember the salt he spewed when we doxed him? Can you imagine what he'd spew if his subs went to 0? Not too high either

Hey cenk, how you doing

Ahh… that's what happened. Wondered why it stopped sub'ing FeministFrequency.

blame (((Holla Forums))) for shilling 8ch on reddit.

Hey fuckboi you're the only faggot I see here.

THIS

Papernigger is dead. Moving on to next target

Underage b8 out

ANOTHER 1000 GONE

Also try sinead mccarthy,(((red ice))) and the vigilant christian and milo

Bumping my list again

Observe as a newfags pretends to be an oldfag to concern troll

CRASHING THIS NIGGER WITH NO SURVIVORS

What part of "this has no effect on actual sub count" do you not understand?

reported for cuckchan slide
you have to go back

Black Hitler (Gazi Kodzo) seems to be protected too. Will a friendly fellow Holla Forumsack confirm?

Because YT said so? How do you know that's not just massive damage control?

What does this mean for the average user?

Because if it was actually having and effect they would shut off the site for "maintenance" you fucking retard have you ever done software development in your life?

The mods have my post history, faggot. Report away.

Nothing, tbh.

Also try gavin mcinnes and emily youcis

t. assmad yt employee

A history of being a cuckchanner screenshotting meaningless shit. I know. the OP was reported for slide thread too.

t. sliding kike

youtube would lose way to much money if they shut down. fucking with some numbers might be less damaging to them.

dont you have something to code pajeet

What about TheJewBros?

Comp Sci graduate here. This is some good shit.

You can lower someone's sub count my repeatedly subbing and unsubbing to a channel. Exponential if done in a group. It will likely be fixed due to the glitch being a result of youtube taking a while to confirm subscriptions while instantly processing unsubscriptions, but it can freak out attention whore jewtubers and potentially generate salt

Gas them all.

Still here buddy!

who are you

Get out, RuckaRucka

Probably Morrakiu or that flat-earth nut lady from renegade

If you’re RWDS Media, I love you. Might I suggest rewriting Mr. Rightside by just substituting a variety of new names in place of Derbyshire’s? There are plenty that would fit the syllables. “People like John Enoch Powell” for example.

You a ho bro. A bitch. A pansy ass faggot that wouldn't gas no kike or wage war for your race. GTFO nigger.

You’re basically retarded. He’s a normalfag of the highest order.

Stop speaking ebonics, you fucking ape.

LETS KEEP IT GOIN, FUCK MORRAKIKE

I'm maxed out already

Hi RuckaRucka

The Young Turks
-24000 since the raid began

Sessions is in session by the way

HITLIST
Secular Talk
David Pakman
Vox
The Democrats
Vice
Saturday Night Live
Right-Wing Watch
Ring Of Fire
Correct The Record
Onision
AllTime10s
watchmojo
gigi gorgeous
Russel Brand
Labour Party
CDU
BlackNerdRants
BlackCriticGuy
emmanuel macron
mundanematt
reviewtechusa
ReviewTechUsa
gavin mcinnes
emily youcis
Richard Spencer
Red Ice
sinead mccarthy
the vigilant christian
milo

Checked and kek'd. I really hope this fucks them up somehow but I fear it will be reversed by jewtube.

But he's/ourguy/…..
Everyone else can crash and burn though.

Why would you ignore someone who had a video with content saying "Death to all Jews" to his 50+ million subscribers? The leftist media hates him now (go Google his name, all I saw was anti-Pewdiepie media). He might have a normie heart, but in the same way that electing Trump was something larger than Trump himself, Pewdiepie could end up being a shifting personality who shifts millions of his followers along with him.

Add theamazingatheist, jaclynn glenn ghoul and h3h3

It probably will be, but we're giving them work to do, and saddling them with a real cost $ if they want to continue tampering with subscriber numbers. They have to devote resources to this.

sweet victory
Concern trolls and shills: BTFO

God that bug one really got to me. How the fuck are they that incompetent?

Reminder:

THERE ARE NO /OURGUYS/

Are you a retard? we already know it effects display of subs. come back when its actually harming their monetization, this isn't like GG with targeting ads you cuckchan faggot.

Also add Sargon and his 'based' centrist friends

Report me again.

Ha! Well memed.

ht tps://socialblade.com/blog/youtube-subscriber-count-glitch-negative-sub-counts/

THEY NOTICED
PSYOP OR JUST A GLITCH?

TYT below 3.2M

One last addition, put on extra credits a pretentious leftist channel

Terrible list. Go and kill yourself.

Kind of unrelated, but does anyone remember that youtube series about the election in a high school setting? It had hillary writing in a diary. I wonder if they kept it going?

THIS KILLS THE YOUNG TURKS

BAHHAHAHAHAH

Yep, YouTube is breaking. Pretty soon you will blank out and find yourself floating in a waterfall of green text.

Why is that frog wearing a Sombrero?

HITLIST
Secular Talk
David Pakman
Vox
The Democrats
Vice
Saturday Night Live
Right-Wing Watch
Ring Of Fire
Correct The Record
Onision
AllTime10s
watchmojo
gigi gorgeous
Russel Brand
Labour Party
CDU
BlackNerdRants
BlackCriticGuy
emmanuel macron
mundanematt
reviewtechusa
ReviewTechUsa
gavin mcinnes
emily youcis
Richard Spencer
Red Ice
sinead mccarthy
the vigilant christian
milo
theamazingatheistjaclynn glenn
ghoul
h3h3
Bernie Sanders
Hillary Clinton
Sargon Of Akkad
AthiesmIsUnstoppable
caseyneistat
RAMZYPAUL
Jewish Reactionairy
Joey grceffa
Britian First
Peace TV
also israeli and jewish/zionist affiliated channels

H3H3 CALLS IT LITERALLY HOLOCAUST

arent those generic normie channels? Whats the deal?

Was. He has changed.

Another 1000 gassed

i suddenly can't subscribe anymore

Yep, it's a real beauty to watch:
livecounts.net/channel/theyoungturks

well he is a jewish comedian willing to make fun of his own homeland, so its not too far off.

Nice Who is BlackCriticGuy and what has he done? Same for Joey grceffa and BlackNerdRants

Neither can I. I can't make new accounts, and I don't have a VPN.
I'm just a hype-man now. Got twitter? Invite some friends.

I want to believe. I feel like he just knows he can get away with a lot. I've heard he used to be a Holla Forums user on cuckchan though.

Check out this site, here you have a plot of subscriber count over time. The speed TYT is losing subs is increasing. 30 min ago it was 1000 subs per 10min, now it is almost 2k subs per 10 min.

Twitter was down yesterday… It was brief, but… maybe something's
A FOOT
9_9

I told you to go kill yourself.
Use this.

HAAHHAHAHAHH

IT REALLY WORKS

IGNORE JEWISH SHILLS ITT

THE COUNT DID UPDATE

w-what does this mean user, is it -us- or are they just finding a way to stop it so they can fix the glitch?

He's a Holla Forumsack now.

Kek has spoken.

SUBSCRIPTIONS RESET, IT'S OGRE LADS

fake as shit, mods lock this crap

Far from it. The count jumped up by like 6k but shits still going draining like a motherfucker.

pewdiepies is still falling

who let this ape out of it's pen?

What did centrists ever do?

Because people placed best bots they have on him.

Kek just walk away from the screen lmao nigga just close your eyes if you don't even know how to hide a thread

I don't get it? Who gives a fuck, why does this matter?

YOUTUBE IS FIGHTING BACK
NEVER SURRENDER

It's just a small jump, but Youtube might be doing something.

Also, in more important news
JEFF SESSIONS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
PEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HITLIST
Updated:
Secular Talk
David Pakman
Vox
The Democrats
Vice
Saturday Night Live
Right-Wing Watch
Ring Of Fire
Correct The Record
Onision
AllTime10s
watchmojo
gigi gorgeous
Russel Brand
Labour Party
CDU
NerdRants
BlackCriticGuy
emmanuel macron
mundanematt
reviewtechusa
ReviewTechUsa
gavin mcinnes
emily youcis
Richard Spencer
Red Ice
sinead mccarthy
the vigilant christian
milo
theamazingatheistjaclynn glenn
ghoul
h3h3
Bernie Sanders
Hillary Clinton
Sargon Of Akkad
AthiesmIsUnstoppable
caseyneistat
RAMZYPAUL
Jewish Reaconairy
Joey grceffa
Britian First
Peace TV
ForneverWorld
ThatJapaneseManYuta
also israeli and jewish/zionist affiliated channels like
benjamin netanyahu
AIPAC
Israeli Defence Forces

Reviewtechusa talks shit about russia becuse muh gays and top10s says hitler loved jewish girl and said pizzagate has no evidence

Joey is a literal faggot,blackcritic is a subhuman nigger who reviews our animu and blacknerd is a annoying nigger

wut?
filtered lmao

its called a rollback you dumb ass nigger. this thread had no power to do shit from the beginning. Just kill yourselves for not knowing how internet databases work.

Not necessarily centrists but ones that think they are above everyone else and the true political pathway even though most of them are apathetic to what's happening to society

Vimeo and vid.me

Btw I manage a channel and it still grew from 102k to 105k the past week so I guess it's only because big channels are becoming /ourguy/s?

Tana Mongoloid is down to 1.3mil

Should we also try murdoch murdoch for the lulz?

what the fug did you do to my ears?

THE YOUNG TURKS APPEAR TO HAVE LOST 22,000 SUBS FROM THE NUMBER DISPLAYED ON THEIR YOUTUBE PAGE

IGNORE ALL SHILLS

Observant and apathetic are two different things, I think. Keeping it cool is not necessarily apathy, either.

Kill yourself redditor

I mean, he's the type of jew who makes jokes like .mp4 related so this isn't very shocking.

Holy shit that last one

It appears that the young turds are losing subs

Back below 3.2M on the live count

it appears that you are a literal retard.
The bug is on youtube's end, not youtube counter's end. of course it looks like they are loosing subs, which is why youtube responded to it. you fucking moron.

H3 is a bearable jew. He's had some notes of extreme jewishness in the past but he's not the worst cancer YouTube has to offer.

Hmm. Yeah, and their count on Youtube is 3,202,xxx…

alt right andy posts trs podcasts on jewtube,should be easy to do him.

Before we started it was 3,224,500

It appears you haven't realized everyone has filtered you.

Uhhh…

Yeah his reset.. god damnt

Something's definitely afoot. On Youtube the sub count is locked, x,xxx,162 (it should be fluctuating - a frozen counter is not normal).

Was that his original count? Or did he suddenly 'gain' a few subs

You are still a retarded cuckchanner and you need to go back. Filtering by ID does not make you more intelligent than them. You are wasting your autism like a dipshit amounting nothing more than a circlejerk. Enjoy accomplishing fucking nothing.

They locked the subscribe button. Can't sub or unsub anymore.

I don't get this thread. Who gives a fuck if these faggots lose their subs?

brb i'm going to fuck rhinna's sub count

It hasn't fluctuated since we began, only one update from 3,224,500 to 3,202,162

*rhianna

Not so for me. I can sub/unsub.

So the official counter is slow to update?

Because we dont like people and its funny.

What about Extra Credits?

They say the dumbest shit.

It appears so

The youtube search algorithms that pull from popular channels

I've been locked out of two accounts for one hour each for "subscribing too much"

subscribers are important to amount of money they are going to make. If they lose their subs, they lose their money.

THIS
FOCUS YOUR EFFORTS ON THIS

This board is losing its fucking mind.

except they're not loosing subs dumbass. you arent effecting their money.

Don't know about em,what do they say?
Ill put it in once it needs to be reposted.

No such things. All kikes are unbearable. Fuck off back to 4chan.

Different people, different times of day (and the influx of newfags and shills). Not to mention: people come to proper conclusions at different times in their life.

I want cuckchan to leave.

NEW LOW ON TYT LIVE COUNT

good goy

They are that team of progressives where their spokes person uses a program to make a squeaky voice. They are most known for that phrase "We will eventually run out of bandwith" or some retarded shit. Anons here most likely have WEBMs of their stupidty.

its more of a Holla Forums thing, they the progressive video gamer types.

it's not working.

Live Tracking here
https:// subscribercounter. com/#!/UC1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ

they fixed it.
its not working

I had my headphones off lying on the floor, and I still heard that clearly. You nearly holocausted me.

NUKE THE QUADROON OF CUCKAD
NOBODY REMEMBERS FEMINIST FREQUENCY ANYWAY
AVENGE THE BLASPHEMY COMMITTED AGAINST KEK

Oh,i've just looked at their thumbnails and i remember some drama about them a while ago.they definitly are faggots.

What the fuck?
First (((Gabbai))), now vid.me, what's next, is minds.com compromised?

can we get the young turks under 3 mill before they fix this?

no, its already fixed.
also YT has some kind of spam detection. I can no longer subscribe to ANY channel, because I spammed an auto clicker.

Fagget.

How do you get a graph with down to the hour data

TOMORROW THEY'LL SAY THEY COULDN'T RESTORE MOST OF PEWDS' SUBSCRIBERS

IT WAS A TRICK ENGINEERED TO REMOVE PEWDS FROM THE TOP BECAUSE OF HIS SUBTLE REDPILLS

HE'LL NEVER RECOVER

THE COUNT UPDATED AGAIN

Now at 3,196,175

THE SHILLS HAVE LIED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD

At current speed they will be at 0 subs in around 13h.

and you're still a dumbass.

SHOAHDIEPIE

And now it updated on youtube!

How is this any different than the SJW's trying to get people fired over their political opinions?

Is this an ironic shitpost?

He's just being edgy you retard. I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing it so he could lose all his followers.

Doesn't this prove that youtubes counting system can be manipulated?
It doesn't simply count subs.

It has since it chose a CHAOS god as its mascot, as if this wouldn't backfire somehow.

BY THE POWER OF VISNUUUU

Oy vey fellow goyi–I mean guys, didn't you hear me say that it is fixed and it is over? Why would you want to mess with youtube anyway? It is our greatest ally.

Holy fuck,can confirm its real

we're fighting a war for the survival of the white race. kys jew faggot

THE NOSE KNOWS

COME ONE LETS TAKE DOWN BUZZFEED AND MTV!!!

Another 2000 shoad from the live count

subscribercounter. com/#!/UC1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ

it's like jews always try to control both sides or something!

The account I was shoahing got reset. The fun might be over

I tried this on MTG Lion a few hours ago because he sucks. Nothing changed. Also now I can't sub to anything. Big fucking deal.

pls no

Things are so fucked Holla Forums is caring about Pewdepie's subscriber count.

Where the hell is my wife?

if this is what you call fun you probably liked cookieclicker, you fucking casual.

How are you able to get the graphs? Can't seem to get it down to the current hour like that on socialblade.

it sure shows up on the counting thing but not on youtube itself, keep it up tho faggot I can't subscribe/unsub to TYT anymore either.

It wont work for me too but it still is fun to watch.

STILL GOING
DOWN ANOTHER 4,000

Try it, it doesn't work

You have to let them run in background, so over the time you'll generate the graph.

wew

YOUTUBE NUMBER JUST UPDATED AGAIN TO MATCH THE LIVE NUMBER
Initial Value: 3,224,500
Current Value: 3,190,995

So should we take advantage of this and use it on the young Turks?

ipfs.io/
8ch.net/tech/res/655988.html

Why aren't you playing the Holla Forums approved variant?
subvert.pw/s/
(Sage in all categories for off topic post)

I guess the anti-spam feature's kicked in on both my accounts, but if ti's true what Pewdiepie said on his twatter, that each unsub equals 100 subscribers lost, then I must have cost TYT many thousand subs lost

fuck, i guess one unsub only equals 2 subscribers lost

Pewds is one of us. He leads crusades of young minds molding them in pols image. Pewds is in deep cover with plausible deniability so he can fuck the zionists from within. YouTube hates that they have crowned their enemy as the tsar of YouTube and are trying to reign him in but now he's far to powerful for them to control.

The best parts are the achievements, they didn't even need to change them kek

Guess Tana Needs to send that gold play button back.

Subscriber counts in the millions are probably fake bullshit anyway.

HAPPENING

Youtube got back on this, and said it's just the display number that's wrong.

Surely they're right this time, right boys?

Don't forget Commonfilth and MrEnter.

Yeah I think the display number is just a lagging representation of the actual count of users subscribed in the database. It doesn't make any sense how there would be a connection in the back-end code between an unsubscribe action from one user that unsubscribe's another user.

i cant subscribe WTF?

STILL GOING

what if somebody did this to democrat youtube channels?……………………….

The turkroach bleeding has stopped :(

Pajeet probably wrote something that updates the display count based on the total number of subscribes/unsubscribes in a given period of time, instead of doing an actual count of the subscribed users in the database, in order to conserve computing/memory resources. So this "glitch" is not really a glitch, but it does show Youtube is and has always been full of shit, and subscriber counts are complete lies.

looks like its fixed

they're wrong

It's slower, but still dropping.
ANOTHER UPDATE
Initial Value: 3,224,500
Current Value: 3,181,654
THUS FAR NO RESET ON TYT

is there a good list of smaller channels to do th- I mean check on? Maybe huffingtonpost etc etc

Fug, it looks like it's stalled

idiots trusting the kikes isnt exactly a glitch

socialblade.com/blog/youtube-subscriber-count-glitch-negative-sub-counts/

not a single kike will survive to see 2021

Add Channel Awesome to the list.

they fixed it

Well, guys, I just tried it on another channel and it looks like they've fixed it. It was fun, though.

TYT @ 3,180,86 on youtube itself
SHOAH CONFIRMED!!!

It's over, yes, but it appears Youtube found THOUSANDS OF FAKE SUBS. how man more are out there, and how do we report them?

do you really need to ask?

It is.
ID's are a lie.

How do you know?

Why do you have 52 posts in this thread?

Inference, I don't have proof of it. But thousands were dumped :^) The animation had the look of automatic population (it didn't move at an irregular pace — which indicates INTERNAL code).

He's obviously lost subs :^) ie revenue…

I can buy that, otherwise the number of subs would be where it started.

Anyone have the image where the pajeet creator of it made the first comment in years calling google retarded because he needed a jewgle plus plus account to even make a comment?

is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??
is it over??

They also make cucked history videos.

If you guys want to make it quicker just use a macro extension.

*sigh*
Yes, unfortunately. We all tried our best.

It's never OVER-over. There's more to come, I bet.

This kid is seriously autistic.

Trips and the shoah resumes.

*draws in breath sharply*
*cocks head to the side to crack neck*
You really think this is over? Party's jes gettin' started!
*unsheathes katana*
NOW CHARGE!

guys help me! i cost feministfrequency 6700 subs but she could lose 100,000 more. 10 or 20 clicks from`like 10 of us could cost her 100,000 subscribers

So? Also

Her shit is dead anyway, feminists might try to capitalize on this, pretty sure since this crap isnt selling anymore.

this picture fucks with my eyes tbh

it does, he's just not that big of a person so not too many people care enough to put the effort into fighting that degenerate.

is he not subtle enough for you?

He made a YLYL video once, announcing his "new idea" that "noone on YOUTUBE ever did before". He is definitely a channer and likely a Holla Forumsack.

Never fucking has for me.

He regularly lurks Holla Forums and posted screepcaps from Holla Forums while drunk., so there

Of course. Nothing unusual.

ik it tru

This is one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen.
bamp

Looks like this was sorted out at some point.

I run a very small youtube channel that has about 70 or so subscribers, but when I checked last night, it was showing that I only had 21 on my channel page, and then in the back end, it said I only had 40 or so. Now it's back at 70.

You're right. TYT has their subs back.

Don't call it a glitch as if it was unintentional, youtube is building up to something and seeing what they can get away with.

Don't call it a glitch as if it was unintentional, youtube is building up to something and seeing what they can get away with.>>9206750

When did Pukey-Pie ever go against the Jew?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I watch PCGames girl.
Her banter makes me feel good, for some reason.

Never mind, saw the clips above.
I now have to change my opinion on Pewdipie.

wtf, I love him now.

your statement requires corroboration.

Your penis is talking to you. It's telling you that your balls are tingly.

It was confirmed he browsed 4/v/ years ago, so it ain't much a stretch to think he made it to Holla Forums at some point.

nice try schlomo

He's a jew.

IGNIS UBI, EST FUMO!

we know he lurks on /gif/ at least because of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc

where he watches videos in order from this ylyl thread:
desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9891033/

He eats like a subhuman too. So much slopping noise