So, does anyone here even try doing couch multiplayer these days?

So, does anyone here even try doing couch multiplayer these days?

Any successes? Stories? Encounters with some platinum-ass autism?

No one?

What's wrong with sf? You can play that shit on your couch.

I have no friends so, no.

I play fighting games with my buddies, sometimes I even go to the turbo autism that is ultra arcade thursday night fights

That would imply I have friends.

I've been trying to do monthly game nights myself (outdoors, complete with bonfire and four fucking Trinitrons/WEGAs). Though I'm a little paranoid about making them mass invites, so I think I need to secure some Everdrives before I bring more than 5 people over.

I play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 with my RPG group after sessions or to get ourselves pepped up on a break

I played terraria with my bud on his couch all the time before I got a decent computer, now I run a server for us.

I haven't had any bro-op since elementary school…

No I don't try anymore.
All my friends bought laptops and decided to do nothing but play LoL 24/7.

The only people I know are casual as fuck so it's rare. Last things were mount your friends and drawful which can be OK.

I haven't had friends in a very long time. Online only for me. Unfortunately I have a bad internet connection, too.

Not anymore. All of my local friends are either too much like me (chronically depressed, can't build up the drive to do anything other than work, eat, bathe, and sleep) or have families.

That guy has some autistic ass friends

That's why you get a Wii U

None of my friends even live in the same state…

tfw all your friends live in another continent

4 of my good buddies live together, so when I visit we do like almost nothing but play local games like SFA3,Third Strike, Nidhogg, new guantlet, Tr4sh, MK8, Broforce, that Alien vs Predator arcade game, and NHL sometimes if were drunk .

I mean they're all casual as fuck so not like insanely fun for me because I the best out of all them. I usually assert dominance the first few rounds of the game and then sandbag because I don't want to be a faggot and make it not fun for them cause they don't know how to play.

Either way Couch play is fun as fuck.

That sounds comfy as fuck. Two of my /tg/ buddies don't really play vidya so we usually watch movies or play mtg after sessions.

Shit guys go meet some new people

Well, what's always worked for me is bringing a small display (CRT or Flatscreen) and a console and set of games over whenever i'm invited or shanghai'd to some house party.

The key is to start off with something casual and something everyone should know, and then ease into some of the better stuff. I remember getting some solid four player action through Melee, before leading into Soul Calibur II and then Ikaruga.

Of course, I always made sure the host knew everyone that came in before I brought my stuff. Never had a game stolen, but I'm aware of the possibility.

The only game I play couch co-op is Hyrule Warriors with my brother

Also we have all come into agreement that Nidhogg is the best local ever made; extremely fun to play sober, drunk, high, tripping or even when your trying get you flirt on if you can no be an autistic fuck and car about winning to much

pic related is great too

That's pretty cute! My nieces came over once and saw my brother playing as Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 and got glued to it! Every Time they came over they wanted to play that game so they could play as Tony Tony Chopper!

*twirls fedora* yes its other peoples religion fault I have no friends
*closes cape*

There aren't many people around here to meet. It's mostly elderly fishermen and their wives.

Its time for you niggas to play splitscreen EDF4.1 on Hard while drunk.

I'm a socially anxious sperg, so that's kinda hard for me.

You guys are alright.

Yes. I play vidya with my brothers now and then.

I sometimes watch my cousins (girls, 6 and 9) and they've strongly taken to Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles. It's the first thing they want to do when they get in the door.
It's a nice kind of feel.

my absolute eternal nigger

I once came over to a friend's birthday party back in high school, and partway through playing some Smash Brothers they decided that they should set 4 lvl 9 AI's to fight each other and try to guess who would win.

Every time I come across a nice party or co-op game I briefly think to myself "gee, this could be fun with friends", and then I realize I don't have many friends that would bother to invest effort in a game that requires at least some level of critical thinking.

Whoops, deleted my post because I posted the wrong screencap. See

It is comfy, we used to be into the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games as well but that fell apart somewhat quickly since there are a few of us and switching off on that is a bitch.
Mtg or movies sounds pretty nice too though

Hey man, totally down to play with more people.
If anyone is in Savannah, GA I down to open up a church the glorious local multiplayer which can make even garbage games like COD into the most pure fun you've ever had.

Im in southern Commiefornia myself. I normally like to visit the Round 1s here and there, particularly Lakewood and Santa Ana.

Spearchucker pls go

What's Nidhogg? And I'll agree that couch co-op is probably the best for emotional entertainment. It's like being in a movie theater and other people in the audience laugh or scream, you feel the same way and feed off that energy. LAN parties are also fun as hell because of this.

The most fun I've ever had playing a couch co-op game was in Bomberman 64's multiplayer. If you die you turn into a ghost that can "possess" other people to screw them up. The last minute of multiplayer the environment tries to kill the players (kind of like SmashBros). Meteors start falling from the sky, the water level rises reducing in the pyramid arena, spiked walls start slowly closing in…
We could NOT stop laughing as we played that. One of the people there said they'd never laughed so hard playing a game before.

Nice double dubs. Bought an SNES multitap specifically for Firestriker and the Super Bombermans

FFCC is some super comfy couch co-op. I need to play that shit again

sage for blogpost

Is it too late? She has started to avoid going to school as well and I'm becoming concerned for her future.

ASSEMBLE THE GIGAQUAD
It's still the fucking best, though.

You're in control here. If she share your gear, have her play some fighters with you alongside the autism sims

lol I went there for artschool and left because its artschool, the city is like 40% blood gang or die, along with other personal shit. I live back home in Florida but I don't mind driving up to stay there for a couple days with them.

Nidhogg is pick related, really easy to pick up in play considering its only 2 buttons. I dont have any webms and I'm too lazy to make one so here's some gameplay. Highly recommended because everyone I've it played it with loved it and one more game would turn into like 40 more

(holy fuck it was hard as shit to find gameplay that wasn't plagued by fucking commentary)

I played couch co-op of Resident Evil 6 with my brother recently.

It was a miserable experience, but we somehow managed to beat Chris and Leon's campaigns before just giving up. It was fucking awful and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

We also played Kane and Lynch: Dead Men.

We're fucking retards.

A friend came over to my place, we played fightan games on the PS2 and smoked joints

Another time I had 3 friends over and we played Super Mario Bros Wii, Smash, and Mario Party 9 while drinking

It was a great time

it's a great fucking feeling

>have fun

Ps, Double Dragon Advance bro op is gangster as fuck

That might be the most autistic thing I've ever seen done with a gamecube.
Pretty interesting to look at though

my sister does the same shit! she said she watched a playthrough of undertale and kept saying shit like "papyrus is my favorite!" but when I installed it on her computer she only wanted to watch me play :(

I don't need friends, all I need is me myself and my dick.

I don't even play online multiplayer games well exepct for ffxiv but that's just a singleplayer game with the occasional chatless dungeon groups. .

I wont yell at you, but someone else will. You're on an image board. Use an image to emote.

This is me, yelling at you.

obligatory yelling

The source is Noise, so go fuck yourself.

:)

ok, im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say your new here.
don't do it ever again

I was just playing couch multiplayer Mario Party 1 the other day. It was still a lot of fun, even though MP1 is my least favorite of the N64 titles.
Just being able to watch as everyone goes all out at minigames is fun.

Only couch multiplayer I get is with my gf. Not very good at games so it can be pretty frustrating. We stick to party games and mario styled shit mostly. Played Dungeon Hunter Alliance on PS3 together from beginning to end. Did alright. We started playing Dokapon Kingdom together and that's a riot.

She use to like Life is Strange until I explained everything that was wrong with it and now she hasn't gone passed episode 3. She's playing through Dust Elysian Tale now and is almost done with it.

Couch multiplayer is a fucking pain in the ass to work out these days. So few games actually have that option, it's awful.

He's no worse than all the 420 blaze it faggots

You have to sit down with her regularly and explain to her the bigger picture of life. Kids don't respond to orders and demands. You can't just tell her GO TO SCHOOL DO YOUR HOMEWORK BE GOOD because they don't give a shit. You need to take the time to explain why these things are important, use your own personal life stories to explain how you fucked up and ended up the shitfuckass faggot that you are and that if she doesn't get her shit together she'll be just like you. It worked for my sister. My brother, not so much. Fucking cum stain.

I play Skylanders and Phantasy Star Online with my son. He just turned 3.

I never owned a Gamecube because I actually wanted to play games, what the fuck am I looking at?

What system? What Class/SectionID?

I played the new star wars game on the ps4 with my brother survival mode it was a fucking joke like the game piss easy for beginners and underwhelming as fuck

nigga you missed out big time, game cube had a great library

No it didn't

Im playing it on Dolphin right now.

How do you meet new people in this day and age?
My co-workers are all idiots, and there's pretty much no reason to leave the house except errands. Should I just walk up to random people on the sidewalk and ask them to be my friend?

A couple of games (Zelda and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles) used a unique adapter cable which plugs a GBA into a GameCube's controller port. This allowed each character to have their own, dedicated little screen in an age when that mattered. The GameCube had an accessory called the Gameboy Player that allowed it to play GB/GBC/GBA games on a TV, like a Super Gameboy. It also happened to have the port and hardware that the GBA had, which said cable adapter plugged into.

So basically, you can daisy chain 5 GameCubes together. One central GameCube acts as the main console, and 4 other GameCubes are plugged into its controller slots, pretending to be GBAs. One center TV plays the main action, and each person gets their own TV for their sub screen. If this all sounds retarded, it's because it is, but it's also hugely useful.

I would be playing co-op all the fucking time if I could

My siblings and I used to play co-op games almost every day before there was 1000 miles of distance between us

Now I just sit around playing single player games and shitposting

Played some enter the gungeon recently and skull-girls, so pretty fun. But I love me some tekken 6.

GameCube version on Wii in 480p. I'm a Pinkal Fonewmarl and he's a Skyly Racast

Oh, and it lets you use a GameCube controller instead of having to use GBAs as your controllers.

Nice. Best there is, aside from Blue Burst. I like it best just for the split-screen, anyway.
Not bad, especially with a new player along.
Why would you let him do that to himself?

That sounds highly autistic and inpratical.

It definitely is, but it results in great fun.

I don't know a single person who ever managed to pulled it off

Hell, I never even got to play Four Swords or Amazing Mirror multiplayer until I set up four separate emulators on one screen, with decrepit old loose-stick N64 controllers plugged into a USB adapter

I've met a lot of people at lgs's and arcades

Arcades still exist?

Some do. There's a really neat one 5 minutes from my apartment, the killer instinct world cup was actually hosted there in february.
Pic related

I haven't played local multiplayer in years. The closest thing I've gotten to it is coaching my dad (the only game I've known him to play is Galaga) through the the first Metal Gear Solid. It was a fun time but he never finished it since he couldn't beat Liquid on top of the Metal Gear and we just kind of stopped.

I used to play with my brother, but he is not into gaems anymore. fug

WHY

Arcades are coming back in style because of hipsters user.

I still do a lot of couch multiplayer, usually at my fraternity. We have a shit ton of games, but we usually play mario golf or bomberman 64. It seems like current gen games don't offer splitscreen as a multiplayer option anymore. It's kinda sad.

Kek, I remember that thread.

It's easiest with the least pressure on him

I'm not judging the class choice, but rather, the combination of the class with a Section ID which is primarily focused towards melee. Not knowing about Section IDs, I started as a Oran RAcast, myself. Greenil RAmar now. Also,
Do you have something you need to tell us, user?

God i hate using that thing

You know, it's hard but I managed to finish EDF 2025 on X360 in couch-op mode this year. He, Air Raider and me as Wing Diver, when things worked as planned we were unstoppable.
I've finished RE 5 with couch-op with my brother. Frankly, some of the best moments I had with him in a long time.
Finished XBOX Timesplitters 3 some years ago this way too. Never played wit him again. Now he is married and we don't talk anymore.
In 2015 me and the 2025 cousin finished Twisted Metal PS3 on all difficulties. Killing giant Dollbot with a charged chainsaw was so sweet!
Have another cousin that is quite the faggot, but at least we I can play fighters with him.
Me and my brother started DD Neon, but it was also my cousin from 2025 that finished it.
But friends for couch-op, nope, none.
But, if you can make it happen. Do it. There are plenty of great local coop. Shmups, fighters, even some FPSs. Never give up on this special way to enjoy games.
Damn, some memories hit hard this time.

I'm glad I have a group of mates I can chill with.
We played drunk souls on april the 11th, even streamed on twitch for shits and giggles and made the rookie mistake of not asking twitch to archive / recording it .
We played 3 recently and discovered we should have made the webcam a bit smaller.
Otherwise me and sunbro played Serious Sam BFE and Castle Crashers for the 1st of may.
We were planing on getting 6 joypads and playing the dnd arcade game, or even x-men.

The closest I've been in 15 years was local LAN parties with friends from high school, but that shit stopped a little over a year ago since the last guy that had a house big enough to accommodate us all sold it. Since we all have cable internet now, we shifted to "WAN parties"; but it just doesn't feel the same.

I wish I had a cute friend to play with and get too close to him ;_;

How do i make my brother gud at vidya?

Honestly, I've largely given up on local multiplayer vidya. It used to be what sold me on consoles, because there isn't a huge amount available on pc. Now when I have friends over, we play board games/ card games instead

I played Halo 3 with my little sister once. She was pretty terrible but throwing on Iron and trying to keep her alive was kinda fun.

Last game I couch multiplayered was Halo 4. After the disappointment that it was, we stuck to LAN from there on and haven't really touched consoles since.

Last time i remember doing couch multiplayer was back in middle school.

We played a couple of games, was pretty damn fun. Last one i remember playing wa portal 2 but my asshole of a friend kept on killing me with some deathtrap puzzle thing.

I got mad and stopped quickly after that.

They're the ultimate casual game. You should see the kinds of modern board games these people fucking play. Zero competition with the other players whatsoever, everything set down in cold random chance of dice rolls and card draws then reacting to whatever bad thing the card says happens that turn. And if it's not "players vs. the board" it's "point salad" games where you just sit off in your little corner of the table and scheme like a dirty jew trying to collect all the points from your fucking cows and sheep and peat bogs.

No pressure at all, no drive, no competition, extremely limited variation, utterly zero replayability. And god help you if anybody doesn't know the rules because holy fucking tits that'll take an hour and a half just to sit down and explain to them, which I guess is fine because it takes that long to set up the board with the 8 different shuffled decks and 20 pools of resources and little counter timer bobbins and season flips and dilly-wang-dongs.

Bro-op whenever the opportunity arises. I've played through several Tales games, Dragon's Crown, Double Dragon Neon, even the Resident Evil 5/6/Rev2 titles.
Both my bro and uncle play regularly, so it's not a rare event.

I also have old school/university friends come over for multiplayer and home-made food.
Either co-op shit or 'lose friendships' stuff such as Dokapon Kingdom (which is a blast with 4 players)

Nothing beats local multiplayer - fuck online bullshit, it's not just the same.

absolute bait for any lurking fa/tg/uys

I know I shouldn't but I can't not.

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

That diagram here illustrates the setup that a few SA lpers (the same ones that did the infamous Sonic '06 one) used to record a 4-player game of FSA for their LP, so it has been done before. They also claimed they planned to use it for a Crystal Chronicles lp, but I don't believe they ever got around to it.

The only co-op I get to play nowadays is with my nephew - he's only 2 years younger than me so it's not so bad.

We'll play The original Halo trilogy, switch off in Jak and Daxter, or play the Burnout games on PS2.

It's old school and pretty damn fun when we get the chance to.

Really seems like what would be the best part about owning a house - except by the time i can ever afford one I'm sure everybody I know will be married/busy with work/"grown up" etc…

I remember LAN parties with Halo 2 on Xbox Tunnel back in the day…like 10 people across two rooms duking it out….fun as fuck.

I almost regret faster internet speeds making those kinds of gatherings "inconvenient" and "unnecessary" nowadays…

play Kirby Return to Dreamland with them. That game's the fucking shit at Coop too.

Hello fellow socalite.

I'm trying to get people together to do small little LAN's.

One time I was on campus with friends and we pulled the ol' 3-Man Library LAN.

Only couch co-op I tend to do these days is Tales co-op with a friend that likes the series. Unfortunately though, we're about out of English entries in the series to co-op, and with the recent ones, there's another issue that the maximum feasible to play with is up to two people rather than four, due to how the particular combat systems work (though if it's just two people playing anyhow it's less of an issue I suppose).

I've thought about trying to rope a friend in for that since I found a cheap copy of PSO Episodes I and II Plus a while back. Not sure if he'd be interested though; never heard him have much interest in Phantasy Star, be they the traditional JRPGs or MMO styled ones.

Eyyy, me too homie

At least there's the internet and more videogames than one person could play in one lifetime.

Xillia and Zesty, huh? 2 people will do just fine.

Heads up for Berseria, though: It has no bullshit gimmick so it'll be back to 4-player fun time.

Are you 12?

I've recently got into emulation, and I'm discovering older titles that I didn't get to play during my deprived childhood.

Kirby Superstar
Tetris Attack
Super Bomberman 3
Zombies Ate my Neighbors
King of Dragons
Pocky & Rocky (we all got our asses kicked because we're fucking casual)
Still need to try Gain Ground and The Lost Vikings

Taking turns in single player can be fun if it's a very atmospheric game, like Clocktower.

Glad to see Nidhogg mentioned, shit's crazy.

I'm glad I made this thread. You guys are alright.

Sup, breh

Make him play arcade games and NES games.

is anyone even still trying to make internet GBA multiplayer emulation a reality? that's a project i'd throw money at

Just start liking chemistry already, you goddamned videogame loving fucks

Dude, just like walter and jessie xDDDDD

sorry user, me and sciences don't bond__

Shit was so cash

I'm from a 3rd world country so that series isn't even that known here, yet it's always what comes out of someone's mouth when I tell them what I'm studying.

I can appreciate a good pun, though

I play with some kids my mom babysits. One of them is almost out of retarded little kid level, while another is basically just watching us play but still wants to have a say in what we do. I'd like some computer games we could play together, but I'd have to lug my computer to the living room because little kids aren't allowed in my room.

DDN really surprised me. I just got it on a whim and started playing. By the third stage, my bro jumped in and then it was full on HARMONY.

In several cases I end up getting soundtracks before even finishing their respective games, but I'm glad that I didn't do this for DDN. That way, the first time I listened to the credits song I had the full on NEON experience.
The director, Sean Velasco (who voiced Skullmageddon BTW) then left Wayforward to create Yacht Club, and then released Shovel Knight. He said on an interview that he wanted to do something from scratch and not just a licensed game. Good for him, but I wouldn't mind it if his team worked on another kickass throwback like DDN.

Yeah, we had no issues with the Xillia games since two player still worked out well. Don't think my friend's got interest in Zesteria though after what he's heard on it, and aside from that, the only games we haven't co-oped yet would be Destiny PS1 and Phantasia PS1, both of which have required equips needed to access Manual control mode (and thus co-op), and the latter of which we'd likely need a modded system to play it with since that game never came out here and has to be patched into English.

Been playing some gauntlet with my cousin on and off during the weekends at his place. That's pretty fun. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants something difficult to play with others. Play on hard difficulty tho.

Gauntlet 4 on Genesis is god tier. I've been trying to find the Gamecube Dark Legacy, but it goes for 50 ish thirdhand. Looks like it's time to Nintendon't.

You jest but it's true.

Yeah its a shame so many of the good oldies are so rare or expensive. Its why I love emulation but it's not the same without the physical copy

Just pirate it. Gauntlet was released for enough consoles, that you can pirate it for at least one. Try the Dreamcast.

I play Double Dash and Sm4sh with my friends every so often. Good fun. I'd like to get them into Street Fighter or something, because I'd play if I had people to play with, but they have no interest in it.

I don't have any IRL friends

Oh that's pretty funny because my first real play through was also an Oran RaCast as well. I named him JAGEN and set his size to the smallest possible. My favorite weapon was the Red Scorpio, which also had the added bonus of being massive compared to my tiny character model. God PSO for GC was fucking godly back in the day. We used to play it all the time at sleep overs with friends. Now those times are long gone.

Every time I swear

Played broforce in couch coop. It's fun as hell even if short
Tried to play trackmania with the dual control-single car and is nice

But can't find any other game like that

that user was around the other day and they still share a bed

If it's that crippling you should clearly get a therapist. Or you can hug your safe space for all you hold dear.

Because they're not retro. They're just hipsters.

Towerfall Ascension is great for couch multiplayer. Rounds are fast and short, but the matches have a comfortable pace. You can pull off some sick moves, close dodges and tricky kills.

played some 2 player co-op 2 weekends ago with a friend, we finished Megaman X, Wild Guns and turtles in time.

it was awesome.

I play rocket league with my housemate maybe three times a week, and we play LAN games like red alert 2, micro machines, and unreal tournament maybe once a week, with a larger group of six or so.

Good times.

Yeah, Wii U is good for it.

People can pick up Smash, Mario Kart, party minigames, or platformers like mario and kirby again/easily

especially if when people are actually chilling the fuck out drinking or getting baked

Mostly simple party games, great way to start a bar night. Stuff like Broforce, Nidhogg and so on.

I've thought about doing this.
So it is possible!

I bought a 2nd Xbone so me and my brothers can do local splitscreen on halo 1 2 and 3.

I have 5 brothers. we do fuckloads of FFAs, infection, 3v3s and multiteams.

sometimes we hop into matchmaking and just fuck with people on bigteam.

also smash and mariokart64 like every fucking day

Serbia reporting in. Just find the congregation of nerds during smoke breaks and start asking around. Or even try to see mutual people and work your way up to a clique that might become your gaming group.

xbox indie games were great. I MAED A GAEM WITH ZOMBIES IN IT

Frozen Shooter and Snow Queen here, baby.

All day.

call of duty is pretty good!

That has to be the absolute worst idea ever. The best part about online gaming is the fact that you are literally separated by thousands of miles and maybe some oceans from the people you play with.

I remember back when couch multiplayer was the only option, and personally, I have ALWAYS HATED split-screen multiplayer. I'd rather play online with my own screen than play on half or quarter of a screen. As a little kid I'd rather play Mario Kart alone than on half of the screen.

So unless it's say, a fighting game where you both play on the same screen, I couldn't care less about couch multiplayer. Playing with physically present friends is ideal in itself, but seriously, I just hate splitting screens. But even if you can somehow locally network it, who's ever got multiple TVs and consoles in one room?

about last 10 years of trying to get anybody to play vidya with me

It excuses all their faults. Imagine it, not one of my friends ever played mobas, my small social circle is free of it.

This is a good feel.

Teach me your ways. How do you find trustworthy people with these traits who are not autistic and can enjoy vidya for hours without a rest?

16 years later and still playing local vids and argueing about dumb videogame shit.

You can make friends with people nowadays, the odds of them being ruined or some kinda catfish is too likely.

I have four sony trinitrons in my backyard because I hate to see them go to waste. So now I try to host gaming nights monthly.

It's called Valhalla, where your ancestors fight by playing video games and eat unhealthy foods without break until they die, then they come back the next day and do it again

I play Guilty Gear with my brother and Smash Bros with our friends. We also played some Rocket League recently after it mysteriously showed up on his PS4.

It's good times.

VGA link is a thing. I use it to netbattle in Megaman Battle network 6

8ch Netbattling League when?

Step it up, son.

Ironically, while not licensed, still feels the most generic. Shame, since it at least achieved the goal of making a throwback indieshit. Too bad it locked co-op behind physical DLC.

Kill yourself. Then you'll be separated by a whole other dimension.

I took a group of friends up to my cabin for snowmobiling and that log cabin experience, wound up getting drunk and playing Gang Beasts all night.

This seems like the only thing to surpass pokemon breeder autism

Already tried it but i'm too good for the average casual, it just ends up as a bunch of retards getting steamrolled by me because i learn from mistakes and can follow on screen instructions, or doing shit for the keks like winning a wii sports tennis match blindly

No, because the people that pretend they dont hate me cringe in disgust when i ask them to play anything on my ps2 because its "too old" and act like they never owned a ps2 before

Played Driver SanFran splitscreen with a buddy last week. Catch is fucking addicting.

Other than that we usually have Tekken nights every other week.

sadly PS3 has no splitscreen games

id love to, but the friends who would be down for those kinds of games dont usually hang out with me much these days. about a year ago i played some mario party.. 6? was it? it had ball capsule items and turns took forever because of drawn out animations which annoyed the crap out of us but i think we had fun.
otherwise, the friends who do want to hang out these days would usually rather play pc games with me

I hacked one of my best friend's Wii.
last week we stayed all night with him and another friend playing Melee, Power Rangers the Fighting Game for SNES and Goof Troop. It was a good night.

Next week we'll be playing Project M and House of the Dead Overkill

I usually helped my older brother with some difficult stages on that game. He's sunk like 300 hours on it, and I kind of get why, Fucking up 300 enemies with a special attack feels fucking good.

I mean, if you're that desperate, Cawwadoody is splitscreen. Ridge Racer 7 is too.

Jesus Christ, just think of all the other games you could play instead.

I'll be holding another game night this wednesday. If this thread survives, I'll post some pictures like a faggot normalfag.

I had a friend who played vidya. Then he moved away. Then he got a job. then he got a girlfriend. Guess how much vidya he plays now. we were meant to be wizard brother together but he took the normalfag pill.

Literally all games are in the end just a pure waste of time, who gives a shit?

I used to play 2-player platformers back on the SNES, and a bunch of online play with Halo 2, but I don't know any of those people any more.

There was a group of stoners that I was a part of but man no one wanted to do anything. By the time anyone wanted to whip out the N64 I was basically out of that group.

It's hard man. All the social circles are closed like I'm an electron hanging around a bunch of noble gases.

pic unrelated

I play with my brother when we both can. The last time I played co-op was an unfinished playthrough of Powerstone 2 last week.

I do couch multiplayer every week, sometimes twice a week

competitive melee is too fun