Hard-Working White American Terrorists

Huffing Pros Citing Trevor Noah's statements about Trump ignoring White terrorism

The left is desperately trying to defend Islamic terrorism without explicitly saying "anything that Trump supporters hate, we love and anything they love, we hate". Their end game is the labeling of all hard working White people as terrorist.

http:// archive.is/og6bs

Other urls found in this thread:

aanirfan.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deport this colored back to South Africa. Seriously, what is with all these non-American comedy "news" speakers who think they can lecture us weekly?

Ask Trevor Noah if he's to blame for both white AND black terrorism because he's mixed.

He's half kike, not half white.

That guy has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

That's not the point, push him into defensive mode.

They're all ultimately US-owned, so it's not really all that hypocritical.

I think this one wins over him though.

Yes, let's compare that to mudslime attacks you retarded mystery meat.

The funniest part is that Tactical Bowlcut was the holy grail of anti white fear mongering narratives that let them kick their whitey bashing into overdrive, and then every single mass shooting or terrorist incident since (and there was a lot of them) was a shitskin.

That leaf going nuclear was the first that broke the chain, which the media clung to for dear life. Trevor Shoah has brought attention to this fact and the left's desperate attempts to make look Muslims better by comparison, once again proving Trump's point.

Yea this bitch is worse. Tries way too hard to be funny. She was bitching about muh unconstitutional muslim ban" on her last show.

/thread?

(checked)
PLEASE

They really have to scrape with this shit too. Roof and some independent Quebec faggot, retort with this ad infinitum. Do any of you have the graph of terror attacks by ideology, my digging skills are failing me.

REVOKE HIS VISA
OUT OUT OUT

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
WHAT IS KEK TRYING TO SAY?

is he even on the air? I haven't seen Jewtube shilling his show in quite a while.

Yes. Not that it matters considering no one under the age of 40 watches television, his ratings are shit, and he's criminally unfunny.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

that's what I'm saying. the only way I'm aware these shows still exist is YT bumping videos that I never watch…and trevor noah apparently doesn't even rate that.

polite sage for the Sesson's confirmation

Fucking who?
American to non american terrorism is like 1/1000, and the few from here are mostly extreme leftist shitheads rioting because we're not letting in more muslim terrorists.

I can't even make a parallel to demonstrate how stupid this it because there hasn't been a group of people until now that are so insane that they would actually defend the people actively attempting genocide on them.

That's the supplement to pointing out how shitskin terrorism in the US far outweighs white terrorists. Leftists always point out
like that makes it okay. That's only because shitskin countries are far more lawless and they get away with more. Look at any nonwhite majority country and try to find numbers on terrorism committed by whites.
Yeah. The barbarity of pisslam manages to transcend race. How progressive. There are Christian militias that leftists will use as a counterpoint no matter the perpetrator's race. Even with those, attacks will pale in comparison to mudslime attacks. And, I'm willing to bet that those attacks are in response to shitskin aggression in most cases.

Don't lead with this point or speak it unprovoked if you can help it. This is a trap for leftists. Let them engage you in an argument where they think they have a Trump card. If you opponent is more retarded than the average leftist, then by all means use it as they stutter and think. Try to save it for when they get the gleam in their eye that says they have beaten you.

Every time I see the commercials for her stupid fucking show I want to slightly nudge her over a flight of stairs. There's no way she can climb stairs.

That attack in Quebec was by two Muslims though. Are they really gaslighting it this hard?

There are no white terrorists. They are freedom fighters protesting the demographic replacement of their people.

God damn, I wouldn't mind burgers stealing our most retarded leafs if they didn't put them on tv.

patiently awaiting the day of the rope

He's a nigger and an African. 1000 bonus points for punching him right in his monkey grill

I don't care what some stupid unfunny foreign nigger thinks about terrorism.
How the fuck did they think this diversity hire was even remotely funny, he has the worst energy and delivery of any of his material.

Yes, those damn (((Americans))) are the problem.
/r/equesting updated version of this chart

Trevor Noah sows discord in the US population, he's a security threat, out out out.

Nobody likes him either. He's not funny and really corny.

Listen Hockey Stick, we dont frigging want any ofbthem in the first place unless you're going to spawn another Rush. besides practically fucking anyone can get on TV over here.

Leave it to a half jew-nigger to contort meaning into something unrecognizable and use it as fear mongering while preaching against fear mongering.

I don't get these people.
Why didn't they just stay in their home nations?

so surprise

Imagine being born with no discernible history to your own people. Half breeds are alone in the world, even in the company of other half breeds.

So what do they do? They cling to and push the idea that we are all one race, and that we should all be treated equally in all aspects of life irregardless of race.

They see weakness.

Mulattoes are either anti-white or pro-white.

The left is crumbling under the weight of their own worldview and the Trump Curse will be swift yet unpredictable. Praise Kek.

>Trump list didn’t include any terrorist attacks carried out by white extremists
Because those attacks were highly publicized in the msm

I've always wondered if networks like CC manufacture fake view counts and likes for their vids? I refuse to believe he's actually as relevant as they would have you.

Mulattoes are so utterly hideous it is little wonder they project their ugliness on the world. Disgusting species, conveyors of a sort of uncanny valley effect.

Proofs ?

If indeed it was the leaf that went nuclear and not a cover up

aanirfan. blogspot.ca/2017/01/quebec-mosque-attack-false-flag-inside.html

Send him back to South Africa. They didn't do so well when it came to planning for the future there, and now they have rolling blackouts, crumbling cities, and rampant crime.

Foreigners don't have a right to be here.

Wasn't Trump's list about terrorist attacks that weren't covered by the media? Roof got wall to wall coverage and constant updates. The only reason Bissonette isn't getting the same is because people noticed something fucky going on with his social media accounts.

I've quite literally never seen nor heard of a single mulatto who is pro-white. That may be due to most of the pairings resulting in a mulatto being BM/WF, however

Glad to see the left is finally waking up…

Muslim isn't a race.

Hi
t. Mongrel

not even the left likes this literal niggerkike

his ratings are lower than satan's bedroom

deserves a donglegate tbh

Tfw that police happening was in my town

That's the laziest edit I've seen come on now why not use a black box and white letters instead?