THE INVINCIBLE ASSAD IS BTFO'ING ISIS AND BASICALLY, YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

SYRIAN ARAB ARMY LIBERATING TOWN AFTER TOWN FROM ISIS RULE

All of this happened just in the course of last week. The guy's gone WILD with destroying Islamist pigfuckers.
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/REdjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Luck Assad

And basically, you're just fucking stupid!

What's the likelyhood of Assad taking all his borders back?

Good Luck Assad

Long live the Tiger

Maybe ISIS is fucked now, since Trump doesn't seem to be keen on re-supplying them and providing them with air cover.

What happened to that isolated base that has been holding it's own while being surrounded by isis? Did they finally get reinforcements?

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

ASSAD HAS WISDOM LIKE FALCON

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

Nice, they've been on their way to al-Bab for what feels like forever. The Kurds are pushing south towards Raqqa at a good clip too; maybe this thing will be over finally in the next 6 months. Death to ISIS; death to the Jews.

ISIS stopped getting reinforcements and funding the day Obongo got booted out of the house

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

FINALLY HAPPENING
Arab news archive.is/REdjs

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

because OP is a retard

oh fuck wrong thread I am the retard now
mods pls delet this

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Daily reminder.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Assad is "The Lion of Damascus." He and Trump are both lions. Very good omen.

Assad is a homie.

Havent seen a thread about it but the media in my country is now pushing amnesty internationals investigation about how assad is torturing doctors, businessmen etc in his prisons. Expect some more stories about how awful and evil this man is and why we need to invade syria

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Daily reminder.

Nice photoshop.

It's really easy when our government stops supporting them, eh?

Good luck Assad!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Spoiler that roach user.

Post yfw Assad is still alive and fighting ZOG-funded terrorism

While it is excellent that Syria is bringing the hammer down on what remains of ISIS, Syria and Assad face serious long term problems due to this manufactured civil war. Both Turkey and Israel are now intruding on sovereign Syrian territory, which they are unlikely to concede back to Syria without a fight, diplomatic or military.

If Syria chooses to dispute what Turkey and Israel are doing, it opens up the possibility of the international elements once again angling for Assads removal. If Assad chooses not to take this route, however, he will be essentially fully conceding territory to hostile nations which will make him seem weak to his own people, and additionally open up possible routes to deposing him from power.

Assad is doing much better than his predecessors Saddam and Gaddafi, but he is not out of the woods by any means. He'll have a long hard struggle ahead of him to establish the borders of Syria as they existed before this conflict, and rebuilding the infrastructure so heavily damaged during the war. In addition, he must also begin to work out acceptable agreements between the Kurds and other political factions in Syria to effectively remain a strong leader. Good luck, based Assad, and remember that the Mossad are still gunning for you.

Is it because he doesn't fear reprisal from the ISIS leader Obama?

GTFO OF Holla Forums

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

I'd like to see an assessment of how much land has been stolen by the Israelis.
Anyone have a graphic?

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

good luck assad

Isis isnt a thing without obama/jews pouring cash into them.

Who knew?

This trudeau pic gets me everytime :DD DDDD

+1 for best OP title

President Trump needs to make an official truce with Assad. End Obama's illegal war against Syria once and for all. And if Assad demands that Obama be arrested and extradited to Syria for a war crimes tribunal, then who are we to deny them justice? Sweet, sweet justice.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

glorious bastard

How white is Assad?

As white as they get in the Middle East I think.

The upper classes in all non-negroid countries tends toward being white.

you can never mossad the assad

if he's invincible how can we see him

Honestly pretty white. Mediterranean genetics still overpowering the Mahomet-Arab curse.

How long has it been, since I've seen this joke? 10+ years?

HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT, FAGGOTS

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Alawites practiced strict endogamy, marriage within the group, for a long time. (Although Assad's wife is Sunni)

So they wouldn't have been hit as badly by admixture from invading southern Arab Mudslimes and their black sex slaves

AW YISS

Where's the Assad pic meme where he's shirtless and ripped carrying a barrel (bomb) and has a caption regarding Aleppo?

Our best hope is for Trump to drop every other Middle Eastern concern and focus entirely on backing Syria and Assad in rebuilding. It would calm Iran down, calm Russia down, and piss off nobody who matters.

B'mup

At this point he may take a bit extra as a buffer zone against Israel.

Thankfully I live in Trumps America.

Funny how we elect a president that isn't interested in propping up Islamists and suddenly ISIS is collapsing? Gee, it's almost like our government was helping them for years or something.

Can I get a redpill on assads "crimes against civilians" before the war?

Im talking to a cuckservative who says assad needs to go because he killed his own citizens

it mostly sounds like bullshit or people who had to BTFO anyway

What's there to redpill? Syria = Islamic shithole = Strong rulership or it collapses. To make a stable Islamic society you gotta break the occasional wannabe Jihadi's head.

Hmm thats what I thought

Sick of this cuck meme of "we cant kill them lol just beat them on the battlefield of ideas :^)"

Dare I say, is al-Assad Aryan?
Must be the Assyrian genes.

You do know that ISIS is raping SAA in Deir-ez zor right OP? They still haven't managed to connect the city with the airport. Some small irrelevant city is no accomplishment since Turks are still probably going to get Al-bab.

The gas attacks that are the only sighted “hard evidence” used to justify trying to oust The Lion of Damascus and replace him with genocidal chaos-tier ultra-Islamic lunatics are bullshit. An investigation (by the UN) found evidence suggesting that they were in fact the work of his opposition and that the weapons were highly likely to have been supplied by or at least to have originated in Turkey.

The whole thing fell silent after this revelation for a few years and it was swiftly memory holed until a bunch of western Governments and global media groups decided that they would just ignore reality and claim Assad had gassed his own people anyway.

Did he (and will he again) rule with an iron fist? Sort of, not on the same level as someone like Husain but you have to be firm in that area of the globe, it is the only way as it is filled with very violent and hostile groups of peoples who will snap and go biblical at any opportunity.

There is no justification in ousting him at all.

To think he did it all and before all this he was just some kind of civil minister. Bad times bring out the best.

Lincoln killed his own citizens too. Assad is the only hope for stability and peace.

They didn't happen.

Why do the Jews always say "gassing"?

What's a Leppo?