What the fuck is this 'Kekistan' bullshit?

This makes the label 'Alt-Right' look pale in comparison.

Why are they trying to make us sound like sandniggers? Not to mention the videos surrounding this "movement" really just bandwagoning off of what we've accomplished are uber reddit tier. That being said, these people are by the very least useful as they popularize our memes and there by give us legitimacy and a platform for the masses. Many of these people LARP as leaders, but in reality are only being lead forward by us.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qmjhPaaxDU
youtube.com/watch?v=sTFwep87pjk
youtube.com/watch?v=eAzvRN-M6pI
youtube.com/watch?v=1qAtL0tNw5g

So what should we do? Should we reject this? Or humor them as they propel our massage?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/kekistan/
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/8414700_#8417907
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kekistan
youtube.com/watch?v=6qmjhPaaxDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forumss greatest weakness is normies stealing memes I guess

-istan is an Arabic suffix for meaning "land of [name]".

It's shitposting and memeing.

As I said, why are they trying to make us sound like sandniggers?

Actually it's both a weakness and a smokescreen.
As long as we keep boards shill-free and poz-free, we're golden.

It's an (((alt-center))) conspiracy, pay it no attention. It is dying already anyway.

It's a bunch of autists taking a meme too far, as always.

This better not be blasphemous unto Kek you fucking kike shill.

Sargon of cuckkad is responsible this epic shitskin maymay xD

A pathetic attempt to hijack/false flag the nebulous "alt right". They're already losing momentum and it's really nothing to be concerned over. Their recruitment efforts are aimed primarily at regular breitbart readers and people who the election politically mobilized to some extent. It reeks of something that a bunch of fucking redditors came up with.

TL;DR: It's an effort to coop some of the more casual elements of the right and it's not working.

You can't separate Pepe from Kek
And you can't separate Pepe from being a anti-Jewish frog.

Jews want to say you're anti-Semitic because their religious bloodline is Shem and if you accept that label then you are admitting their religion is correct

Normies can't into spiritualism, or deal with spirits in general, they have to resort to worshipping.

TLDR of the whole story, pol happened to make an ancient egyptian spirit a partner that changed reality according to our will feeding itself of the laugher and happyness of our reaction.

Don't be a newfag, lurk more.

I'm not being a newfag, lad. I was wanting to know why reddit was trying to appropriate kek and why nobody seemed to care about it.

Might get more normies radicalised.

Memi thievery is a crime though.

It's heresy.

Because to bring too much attention to it risks encouraging it my guess.

So if we stop talking about it,it'll go?

We are the reason they started talking about it in the first place. They are piggybacking off of us.

So, yes eventually.

What kind of cancer is this ?
When did it develop ?
What stage is it ?

They will all eventually succumb to the magick of Holla Forums, because in our memes lies also the seed of our ideology. Our memes targets their subconscious and there they do battle with the memes of our enemies. When the kike memes are defeated, the infected will be open to our ideas and redpills. Over time reality will manifest that Holla Forums is always right. They might think they can steal or co-opt and make KEK something he's not. In reality we are subverting them since they use our language, memes and symbols. Trust in Lord KEK, no one can control a God of chaos and obscurity. The God of the Twilight and The Bringer of Light works only for those on the /pathoflight/.

For a second I thought it was Masketta Man with an eye-patch

That clover in the flag tells me this is a halfchan forced meme and utter dogshit as per usual. First time I see this rubbish here too you fucking crossboarding kike

The worst kind of cancer. It is an extremely subversive move by the more moderate liberals to paint the image that anyone who hates jews is a mudslime by co-opting Kek. This is an effort to keep anyone from moving more to the right than them by painting everyone else with an extremely broad brush. It is less than 2 weeks old so it is not in the terminal stages if Holla Forums acts fast

Worse this is liberals trying to use Kek to push cuckchan to their side. Try reading the extremely short OP next time

Gamergate but without vidya. The dullest normies trying to be edgy but making sure their jokes don't hurt anybody who isn't a safe target.

Holla Forums is a board of peace

It's Iranian and thus indo-european.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums.
Kek threads are slide threads.

This problem is worse than I thought

It's not halfchan, it's "classical liberals" from youtube and twitter.
My guess is Peter Thiel money is somehow behind these attempts.

fucking disgusting, how do they not cringe typing that

this is sad, Gaymergate tier faggotry. It is best to keep it off here. I Don't think it will have any longevity.

i give it 1-2 month till it dies out

Even worse they admit to stealing memes in the meme itself as they try to push all the normalfags against Hitler even more

Subvertion.

Normie co-opt attempt.
Just keep pepe extremely violent and offensive and they'll go away like before.

Pretty much. You remember when you were a kid and you saw one of your parents trying to act "cool" in front of your friends and you felt embarrassed? That's pretty much what the alt-right is to us.

This is even worse than TRS tier faggotry and is quite literally larping as they have no means of divining chaos or understanding of the occult.
Sarcuck is a scammer and will coopt anything for shekels.
This may look dangerous on a surface level, but the mere fact they have no esoteric understanding is what keeps normalfags from ruining Mystery Schools.
This also applies to any faggots trying to make a "church of Kek."
You can only diminish your power if you abandon any mystery and uncertainties that allow you to truly alter reality by making the formerly certain, uncertain.
Normalfaggoting a movement diminishes this power.

Do any u lads watch Sargon? He's based af. He's a classical liberal don't you know.

if you lurked here at least a month before posting you'd know that liberal movement is the arm of Moloch. go back to halfchan

I've been lurking since you were in your moms balls.

I think he's being sarcastic.

Kek will punish the false emissaries.

that may be true, i cant into english that good and mistook it as a halfcuck

-Stan
-Ston
-ton
-town

Nail on the head. There's a growing contingent of edgy faggots who still engage in all the normalfag bullshit, but eagerly gobble up the tablescraps of halfchan, which is actually the shit that desperate halfchan faggots have scooped up from glorious infinitechan.

These idiots want to be the edgy ironic memesters like their "alternative" social media e-celeb idols, but they don't have the fortitude to integrate with Holla Forums and our abrasive "extremist" ilk. They think it's all just ironic and that there's no real fire behind the passion that drives us. They think we're somehow failing to be funny when we discuss the holohoax or the inherent inferiority of the nigger and the sandnigger. They think our support of Trump was just some elaborate joke "for the lulz" to "troll" the elites.

Either we kick this shit in the dick now, or it will go full Chanology on us, and in a few years, some faggots on twitter calling themselves the true voice of Holla Forums will be telling people to attack Trump for misogynistic microaggression.

I have the same feeling. I can already see people trying to get different races to "unite" under Kek. We should gas the fuck out of this guy

They won't win as long as we stay true to ourselves.
The only thing that would hurt us is if we tried to out do them in this faggotry.

I hate this fat jobless pseudointellectual cuck so much.

His spirit is 200% jewish since he uses all the goyim to donate to his Patreon. A literal Parasite.

I don't know how this faggot got so popular in the first place.

Our power is our anonymity being the basis of non-anonymous groups. If we let ourselves be labelled we'll just be demonised like the alt-kikes rather than just being seen as an untargettable mass of people.

Isn't it funny how stinking 4cuck retards are trying to steal KEK worship from us when it was Holla Forums that created it. They are the new meme-stealing Redditors.

Morons didn't even edit past the heads and some large text

"co-opted by jews"

I am not sure why this fills me with such rage. It is like watching ants dragging straws and then your friend arrives and just crush them with the boot, put a leaf on a lollipop stick, pushes it into the anthill, declare it 'normie/chad-land', and the moment is ruined.
They can not get away with co-opting kek into nothing more then a anti sjw thing as that problem is pretty much corrected at this point (it just need time). Will lurk and see whether the consensus is to ignore or be addressed.
Also why do these lib faggots always have the same voice?

You are one of them.

/thread

OP is cancerous for being exposed to this shit and deciding to share it here.
OP must be quarantined in the leper-house

What did you expect? Most of the people on halfchan are brown,

As far as I've been able to tell, this Kekistani shit is something dreamt up by Sargon.

Kekistan would mean the place where Kek lives; however, we all know that Kek lives in 8 town. Moreover, the use of Kekistani to describe a people is absolute garbage tier. There are no Afghanistani people or Kazakhstani people; they're Afghans and Kazaks.

Kek is a deity associated with darkness, obscurity, and anonymity. As such, only a person who is speaking anonymously may hope to channel the essence of the god. Eceleb cucks like Sargon put too much of their personal identity into it to be effective mediums; a tripfag has a better chance of speaking the Truth of Kek. The only way to channel Kek IRL would be to wear a mask not the EFG mask either so as to maintain anonymity.

Why hasn't Sargon been destroyed yet? You know that fat octoroon has some skeletons in his closet that would bring his little kingdom of bullshit crashing to the ground. He's deserving of such a fate, and his faggot fans are too.

No that is the greatest strength. That is the only way Holla Forums has any power. We create the memes and the fire rises as it reaches normies who actually do stuff in the real world.

Burning folks alive for heresy isn't as convenient as it once was.

Another imposer.

HWNDU was a mistake

Stealing ideas is no better than stealing food. In the future, those who shamelessly claim "I made this" will be hung without a second's thought or moment's notice. Taking a white man's creative output and using it as fuel for breeding is the very essence of satan's plan.

Every book, game and movie you love is based off a small core of creative output by white men which was then shamelessly copied until the originals were mostly lost under an avalanche of spam. Truly, anyone with an IQ below 120~130 is nothing but a glorified real-life spambot.

The comments are incredibly enraging

Has Sargon been doxed, yet? Do we know where he lives?

Normalfags are a fucking cancer

PURE.
CANCA.

Time to die

No shit, we now have an army of stupidity on this board which isn't even aware it exists. Thousands of clueless posters without an original thought in their head or the capacity to string two sentences together are now shamelessly installing themselves onto Holla Forums like parasites. Each one of them considers himself above the need to lurk. Not one of them has the sufficient capacity for abstract thought to realize he is part of a destructive hivemind

The worst thing is seeing effortposts get zero replies while the most reddit-worthy content gets outdated memes in response so the refugee can feel like he belongs here.

There's no need to be mad about any of this.
I mean, this shit is pretty much what happens with most religions. Prophet/God/book says something and most of the high priests/sorcerers/shitposters follow it closely, but give it enough time and a bunch of retards will try to follow it without really understanding the essence of it.

They're not dealing any damage to Holla Forums or anything we care about.
At worst, they're just a bunch of cringy fucks.
At best, they'll spread a dilluted version of memes forged in here. Just forge them extra hard: even dilluted, they'll sting all the same.

Messing with them is a mistake. Not because it would be hard (how hard is it to troll a group that averages at 15 years old?) but because we don't gain anything from it. Only lose another vector to spread ideas with the added chance that some of the resident spergs will make themselves look like fools in front of Sargon.
Wether you like the guy or not, he's carismatic and knows how to talk. Wether he's right or not isn't even relevant: if you can't match him for wits, you'll look like an assclown everytime you engage him.
Maybe most of us CAN out-wit him.
Can all of us do it?

Remember that time a bunch of pepe-posters on twitter posted shit against J.K.Rowling for her position about Trump?
The best move back then would have been to ignore her. Instead, half a dozen autistics blindly insulted her with no grace or intelect. And she responded back. Those replies were screencapped and liberals spread them around. "Lmao, look at Rowling pwning those fascists XDDD".
Again, it doesn't matter if she is right or not. And it doesn't matter if you're particular witticism is right or not. You're perfect retort or stingy coment will not be screencapped. It's the retard from her posting REEEEE and sad frogs on twitter that will show months from now in a compilation of pictures showing "those tardy natzees being stoopid again".

I do like Sargon however. I disagree with most of what he says, but at least he fundaments most of what he says. Even if he draws the wrong conclusions, I respect someone that doesn't argue with muh feelings.

You are a refugee. Your opinion is worthless.

lol sargon is going to mainstream us even more with this and he thinks he's winning

Also, everyone in this thead is awfully worried about what a group from fucking 4chan is doing.
Half of them are underage and the other half aren't much older.
They're kids. Let them fuck around and do dumbshit. They're gonna miss it when they grow up.

Does this qualify as cultural appropriation? :^)

S U B V E R S I O N

Where in the fuck did you read that I was a refugee?
You were just complaining about effort posts not getting replies but zero effort one's get stale memes.
Look at what you just posted.
A zero effort post to blanket what I just said as "refugee" and responded with a stale meme as well.
The fucking irony of watching you people call out everyone else of no-effort-posting and shitposting while doing the exact same thing.
You are indeed correct. You people aren't even aware of the shit you do.

You don't fit in at the least Sargon of Mossad. You could not go a single post without complementing yourself. Once again your massive ego betrays you

How have most religions dealt with heretics and false prophets?

I don't care about the kids. They're little more than weak-willed followers. It's the pied pipers who have entranced them we ought to be concerned with, and whom we ought to deal with.

You can't even string a single paragraph together you trash non-lurking redditor. Get the fuck out.

fuck off sarcuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU CHURCH OF KEK FAGGOTS MEME'D TOO HARD

Your posting style makes you stick out like a sore thumb. You have clearly never lurked once
You have to go back

There is a reason for that, OP.

reddit.com/r/kekistan/

Peterson is good, though.

I want 4chan to go.

That may be the case, but he's certainly not a prophet of Kek.

If you're going to blame anyone with regards to that, blame the people that stopped filtering out cuckchan rapefugees. They did a decent job early on, then stopped.

I hope Kek strikes you down with lightning you heretical subhuman.

HWNDU is a general. Generals kill boards. Fuck you.

I don't, they're our buffer zone; reddit will see this shit and head straight to cuckchan for their fill of le edgy meymeys, and there they can stay.

Wasn't the finding of Kek a halfchan thing to begin with?

Oy vey Chaim, better shut down the Pizzagate threads because they're "generals". Better shut down the press briefing threads too, they're "generals".

I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure meme magic started on /fringe/ before the whole banecrash thing.

Another dumbfuck refugee. HWNDU isnt a topic, it's banter. Pizzagate is a topic and only moves when there is new information. Fuck off.

They are actually trying to meme themselves as kikes fighting Hitler. They are also pushing a one people multicultural abomination under the name of Kek

No, and lurk moar

They're ruining meme magic.

Look at how I had to explain this basic fact to you. Look at how you immediately lost your shit when it was pointed out you are wrong. Look at how you resorted to calling me a shill because you can't understand the difference between 150 threads of banter in two weeks and 25 threads about a specific topic across several months. You are human garbage.

Nope

Kek is for the first time mentioned on halfchan o 01.25.16. Here the earliest I can found is thw 27th.

You can suckstart a shotgun, nigger. First exodus, can you say the same? Go shill your "kekistan" disinfo.

(checked)
Okay, I stand corrected.

Oh great, they're turning Esoteric Kekism into Guy Fawkes mask bullshit.

This is why your kind destroys anything it touches.

HWNDU = general = kills Holla Forums
Pizzagate = specific topic = helps Holla Forums

I've only seen trannies and degenerates retweeting it tbh, just the last week

What you halfchan and reddit faggots do not understand is that you really are insufferable. We're not just saying that. Wherever you go, you drive the quality out with your spam and egotistical "Lurking is not for me"-type behaviour. Disgusting people.

This. It's really been driving the quality of the board down lately more than usual. You people are leeches.

GET OUT LEECH

Fuck off Sargon.

Not an argument. Stay mad, kike.

I think the problem is they don't understand the proper ratio between effort and banter. We need banter, banter is good, banter is fun but it has to be kept to a certain minimum. You go to cuckchan and it's almost all banter, all the time. Hugely fast threads of "haha Argentines aren't white jej" and "Burgers are really fat," hundreds and hundreds of posts of the stuff in a row. You have to reach a certain age and maturity before you learn to balance the banter with contemplative and introspective posts, and you have to have a certain amount of world-knowledge, world-weariness even before you can get a handle on your own signal to noise ratio. That is after all the whole point of the "lurk 2 years before posting" axiom. 4kids is just that, and it's where they belong until they're capable of the discipline it takes to sit down and bang out a thoughtful post.

Or not. The oldest I found upon searching Ogdoad, it become popular two months later, though - archive.4plebs. org/pol/thread/56883873

Its Persian.

You know what really kills a board? When a bunch of autists keep posting about how terrible the board is. Even if you're right, such posts do nothing to improve the quality of the board. You should be posting the sort of posts you would like to read. If such posts would be inappropriate for this thread, then either find an appropriate thread or make one.

They are normalfags you cuck

The heard whole idea is to have Kekistan established as a country under UK law, and then Internet "shitlords" can claim protected status and therefore be free from SJW bullying, because they are no longer "privilege white males" but Kekistanis.

It's pretty clever if they pull it off, but their meming is cringe inducing.

Also
kill yourself

Cancer.

the inside of a halfchanner's mind is disgusting

That's some weak ass shit

Surely most religions start like that. But the fact is fact.

Your greentext grossly misrepresents my argument. Were someone shitting in your living room, you would shoot them. This thread is not your living room; it's an anonymous imageboard, and you are but a single member of the community. Complaining about the quality of the board like a petulant child will not improve the quality of the board. Posting well thought out or amusing content will.

The quality of 8/pol/ has gone downhill because of low-quality users. You are telling me to shut up and bear with it so you can feed off of the creative output of the likes of me. This won't happen. We are already leaving and will re-emerge elsewhere. Your attempts at forcing yourself on a community will not pay off.

I’m glad this exists, because it’s going to get people here to stop shitposting about the fucking frog and get back to actually working on solving problems again.

Fuck off kike. You and your ilk can't co opt us no matter how hard you try.

Just remember baneposting and the retaking of pepe. We don't get our memes stolen, we control the memes of production. They try to subvert us? We infect them. They try to co-opt or memes? We make their memes become ADL hate symbols.

They have no power here. Let them just try to tarnish kek. They will only suffer the same fates as those who have fallen victim to the Trump curse.

Esoteric kekism is the true form of kek worship. Kek is a chaos god, there is no formal worship or religious institution. Declaring kekism to be an officially recognized religion is blasphemy, but it doesn't hurt us. It only condemns the blasphemers.

They are doing our job for us, by labeling themselves and bringing misfortune down on themselves without us lifting a finger. The fire will rise and our purity spiral will be the drill that pierces the heavens.

Killyourself, halfcuck.

ROW ROW ROW

Nah I think he's telling you to shut up because you're fucking retarded.

Typical halfchan thinking. There are many posts in this thread pointing out the same thing. You are embarrassed that you're wrong about something and making it our problem. Fuck off, halfchan.

You don't belong here kikel.

Sargon and Enoch are like Kolomoisky of western nationalism. All three are co-opting the movement. Get rid of it as soon as possible before it grows large.

Moderators being confirmed to be paid shills and the website owner refusing to do anything about it.
>>>/sudo/8334

This. There is an old Roman virtue, and that is balance. Good emperors strived to rule with a balanced and fair hand. There should be a balance between introspection and banter. This is why people say "Lurk for two years before posting. Redditors, cuckchanners, whatever, all stick out like sore thumbs here, really. This place has a unique blend of effort posting and shitposting that makes it worth using. With an absolute of either would make the board uninteresting. It's why I like this board so much, discussion will range from banter to shitposting, and if you catch it on the right night, you'll get some great intellectual discussion. This kinda stuff can't be forced. It happens naturally from within the good character of the board posters. Kind of like how memes can happen. Absorbtion of knowledge = indenture to the community = creation of original content. And that makes it special. You just can't pay for good memes.

You have no arguments but one that's identical to the antifa faggots screeching "everyone that isn't my political leaning is a nazi #punchnazis reeeee".

If you don't like it you can always go back to your moderation of turkroaches and SJWs under that datamining gook.

If you didn't leave 4chan when it was clear you were being silenced, then you deserve to suffer

I find this funny tbh. If liberals start hating it by attributing it to muslims, we can attack them for hypocrisy and hatred against muslims.

Look you fucking nigger, I left cuckchan in the very first exodus. You are shilling for an exodus from here to one of your goon honeypots.

This.

But don't forget milo and Spencer and TRS. They all are doing the same thing.

We need to isolate ourselves from these kikes by either finding different means of meming or just culling all cuckchan/reddit fags and returning to our roots.

Which means all kikes must be purged no fucking exceptions.

You are either deliberately misinterpreting my posts, or you lack reading comprehension. I'm not telling you to shut up; I am telling you to post something that you would yourself like to read. By doing so, you create content for like-minded individuals to respond to while setting a higher bar for newfags to aspire towards.

What creative output? All I've seen you do is bitch.

Kekism is a religion of peace
Behead those who insult Pepe

It's worse, some are beginning to embrace aspects.
We're rubbing off on them.

Purge the heretics who use Keks name in vein. I smell a Reddit psyop coming up to destroy these fagets.

There is no helping you. Three people told you to fuck off after your last retarded post and you still think you're not a problem. The eternal refugee.

OYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEYY STUPID GOY PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH YOU SO YOU SHOULD CAPITULATE WITH THEM
You are fucking neurotic, kike.

You're trash and I'll keep calling you trash

When will they learn? We're like Finland getting invaded by the USSR. Just keep throwing UIDs at us so we can BTFO all of you.

The solution is pretty simple if you go back a few years and look how /r9k/ saved Facebook Frog from the normies.

We smelled you before you even came into the thread you fucking kike.

If TRS can't fool us you won't be able to.

Oh no, people disagree with me on the internet. You're just upset because two of my posts got dubs while none of yours have.

Ad Populum.
Having many people sharing the same opinion doesn't mean that opinion is correct.
And the guy is telling you upfront that you SHOULDN'T shut up. You SHOULD post. You should post shit worth reading, not blog posts about how halfchan sucks and a bunch of 15 year olds decide it was funny to do dumb shit like worshiping a frog.

I with my other VPNs, the HWNDU threads were absolute cancer.

It's my mistake to give you this much attention - after all, it's what you come here for. Get out, kikes and refugees.

Newfag detected.

Time to kill yourself, chaim.

Lel, I said in my posts that I respect the dude even if he's wrong all the time.
At least he TRIES. It's an improvement over the typical leftists.
When people TRY you can actually talk to them and maybe swing them to your point of view. Or learn something new.
Leftists and marxists don't try to be right. They assume they are and that's it, fuck you and your "political discussion".

That said, Sargon is great for bantz and little else.

It has Indo-European etymology, nothing to do with Arabs.
Stan still means 'place' in most of Slavic languages.

Why the fuck would I defend him?
Sargon can defend himself quite well.
I shared my opinion that going after him and this kekistan shit isn't worthwhile.
The idea is retarded and when you chase after retards, you yourself turn retarded too.

It's kids. Dumb kids for fuck sake. Look back 5 or 10 years on your life and remember the dumb shit you did. This isn't that far off from there.
Sargon's having fun with it, and as long as I don't see him defending open immigration or common core, the guy can stay in his corner spouting shit while I stay in mine.
He does have a right to state wathever inane opinion he has anyway.

Sufficiently low-quality posters cannot be told they are wrong. This is why halfchan, reddit, and intentional attempts at subversion are killing this board. There are only so many legitimate 8/pol/ users, and only so much patience to explain the same things over and over again between them. Once more, user has been driven out of his home, and once more he will make a new one. The worst part is how they consider getting attention to be proof they're right. It's almost a form of kafkatrapping, except through sheer stupidity.

Sargon of Cuckkad strikes again!

He did a pretty good Jungian breakdown of why Pepe has become a potent symbol from an archetypical/semiotic point of view. Pretty good stuff.

Listen up you fucking faggots. If you support sargon in doing this you are on the wrong fucking website. For Holla Forums isn't something to profit off of. It is pure. It is not to be co opted by some kikes like Milo or sargon or Spencer.

So all you cuckchan faggots can eat shit. We're not buying it.

And god forbid we get Sargon's dox we will make him eat shit too.

I see some parallels here.

This Kekistani shit is like what Jews did to Christianity.
First, there were disciples of Christ, a small group, trying to understand his message, grasp the deeper understanding and live according to it. Then kikes afraid that truth may fall into the hands of people diluted the message countless times to the point that it contains maybe 5% of the original so normies can accept it without really changing anything in their lifestyles and proclaim themselves as one with God.
This is what's happening to Kek right now. But - we live in different times now. Low energy memes won't hold on long. We're the natural, we're the pure. Heretics will get what's coming to them

Funny how this could be used as an example of esoteric and exoteric religion.

Jung is an alright guy. Freud is a nigger.

That's where you are wrong you sniveling little rat.

I hate this "if you don't hate someone, you're clearly defending him".
Consider the fact that I don't give a flying fuck abou the guy either way. Wanna set him on fire? Be my guest, I ain't gonna save him from le ebul gnatzees. But if you ask me to set him on fire, you can go fuck yourself. You got two hands, do it yourself.

Lad, I thought it was clear from my posts. Sargon is a cuckchanner. He doesn't even hide it. If you keep pulling opinions out of your ass like this, your buttplug will never stay put again.
As in giving him money? For what fucking reason?
All his shit is free. I'm a /scurv/y dog mate, why would I pay for shit?

Sargent spends his time making videos against feminists that they will never see, and dog whistling with memes and in more Holla Forums centric videos, and when he gets called out, he retorts with his terabytes of interracial gay porn.

*Sargon.

This is what I imagine masons function like. Most of the lower level ones are in it for statuses or provacivity while the higher ups really pull the strings.

Oh, so that's what Holla Forums is to you?
Frog memes, "kekistan" and fake nationalism?
I happen to take what we do on Holla Forums very serysouly.
If you wanna larp, you should join Sargon and his twink fans.

If you want to discuss political trends and corruption, we have threads for that.

Fuck off kike you're desperately begging for us not to consider him an enemy AS HE ATTEMPTS TO CO OPT Holla Forums

Fuck off you rat fuck.

You are jewish.

You are obviously Jewgon of Blackdad judging by how much you constantly try to stroke your own ego while using the exact same language and words he does

I think I've realized what your problem is. We were discussing Sargon and how to best respond to his disrespectful appropriation of Kek, up until you came in to derail the thread whining about the content on the board. I think you're trying to distract us from what needs to be done.

(checked)
This right here. Sargon needs to be made an example of.

you really have a hair trigger don't you. You drop fire prone?

I think this will be a source of great lulz, can't wait for the ADL to declare 'kekistani' to be a religion of hate or some horse shit like that.

What happened to not replying to me?

This is not even funny holy shit.

Nobody wants to post on a board that has you on it but low-quality users. user is leaving 8/pol/ and your attention-seeking behaviour will have to find a new outlet.

Cya faggot.

relax guys, normies took pepe once and then we used him to redpill.

Now they're after kek, and they'll be subverted just as before.

If we make just one, or two, more mega-memes then the entire normie population will be ready for the day of the rope.

All you autistic fucks still getting passive aggressive about your memes and tendies.

Jung also was possessed by the worldsoul of Nazi Germany for a while.

I've thought about leaving on and off, but none of the alternatives of which I know seem to have the energy yet. They do have massive autism though, even if I agree with them about the problems with 8/pol/'s moderation and uncritical Trump worship….

You missed the best one.

I've seen that video. It's good stuff, and I appreciate what he's trying to do; if you haven't already, you may want to check out his new years video. His efforts inject some much needed empathy into an otherwise abrasive atmosphere. Just as some bantz is needed to balance the serious investigative work, so too do we need a little compassion every now and again. That we've been called upon to dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed makes this all the more important, less we find ourselves wholly consumed by it and unable to transition into the next stage of development once the task is complete.

where would Kekistan form?

Kurdistan :^)

If you only filter all cuckchan posters, you are merely draping a veil over a massive turd in your kitchen and pretending that it does not exist. One man filtering them does not erase these posters from existence. They will continue to post and lower the overall quality of the board unless something more drastic is done about it.

Ayee, but most people on Holla Forums don't take kindly to jokes or bantz that aren't "in-house".
He has his own opinions and sticks by them which is praise-worthy by itself. Most people resort to pandering to attract fans, but it's the fact he sticks by what he says that made him popular.
He's a good source of fun and keeps hope alive even when we uncover another dark shit in Pizzagate or related happenning nowdaays, it seems everything is related to pizzagate, fuck.

Fuck off, separatist

you mean like /a/ with all the bans over puntucation and proper meme usage :^) ?

No, I mean tossing you into a concrete box and turning on the gas.

This is correct, they love the trappings of Holla Forums and our edginess makes them giggle like 8 year olds who just heard their first naughty word, but ultimately they haven't got a clue in their heads about how to meme effectively, or the passion and anger that creates our culture.

Yeah, gas Sargon the kike otherwise we'll have another (((TRS))).

This, really. It would be nice to be able to abuse subversive laws ourselves and call out the cucks and faggots for religious persecution or some such nonsense while memes BTFO kikes and sandniggers.
It's clever, the execution is wanting. It's terrible, but I don't know why we'd ever expect anything more from a halfchan, plebbit, and jewtube meme.

Certified fresh.

Fellate a blunderbuss.

That ID lad.

From a halfchanner no less.

Why are newfags always checking IDs as if they're digits?

Hi Sarcuck of Mossad

Gas your self quarter-nigger.

It really fucking gets me when they check tor posters.

Semantics and pilpul. Your methods of argument out you as the Jew.

Sargon must be the biggest pussy around the internet these days.
He lives in a limbo between liberals and fascism, too scared to side with either, too self-fellating high school dropout to do any better, too jewish to do anything against his subscribers.

He's an all out "middle guy type", who knows which side is right but won't pick it until it's "safe" to do so.

All the more reason to dox the cuckold kike.

I listened the two most recent versions of his psych lectures while I was working over the past month, it's pretty good stuff.

I bet they didn't even know what that means. They are gonna uncorrupt themselves my using our memes because they don't understand them. They are memeing themselves to being embodying Kek too.

Fucking normalfags are pathetic *shrugs* Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake though.

PRAISE KEK

it was started by sarcuck to make the NatSoc pepe shit seem stupid.

It was a retarded forced meme that only gained traction amongst cucks for a few days.

Sargon is an enormous faggot.
Kek will smite him for his blasphemy
Holla Forums is a board of peace

This user is correct. Sargon is an anti-white civcuck and he will burn in the ovens.

They need to go ==TODA DOCTA==

anyone can check the difference between a good meme and a cucked one. it's a win eventually.

Will anyone care who I am after I put it on?

Will you die if you take It off?

while it's possible that's true, i don't know of many places named ___istan that aren't populated by camel admirers, and you come across like indians who try to say they're aryan

Sargon of Akkad is trying to ruin our religion like he ruined GamerGate.

We really really need to destroy that faggot.

All according to KEKaku.

Wait, are you saying a leftist cuck is ruining anything he touches while asking for Patreon welfare because making Youtube videos is such a

Color me surprised.

Maybe and unpopular opinion, maybe not; but I'm not a fan of Feels Guy being included in the mythology of Kek and his holy prophet Pepe.

What a bunch of faggots I guess it's time for gassing memes.

The archive is still shit, but here archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/8414700_#8417907

I've always seen Pepe as a symbol of our will, and Wojak as a symbol of our humanity.

Peter Thiel has connections to Moldbug, no way he's back some classical liberal faggots.

The good news is that like the "alt-right" even half-chan can smell this bullshit a mile away and are rejecting it.

Pretty much this Pepe is the will, Wojack is our Humanity and Kek is the Mind. Wojack and Pepe exist as dual sides of our smugness Pepe is smug but he can also Feel while Wojack Feels but can also be smug in a way they are the same.

HWNDU honestly has nothing to do with Sargon's bullshit.

I view Pepe and Wojack as trumps 1 and 0 of the Tarot deck. Wojack is the fool. Unenlightened potential starting off on his journey. Pepe is the Magician. He makes an idiot of the fool and plays pranks on him, but it's all for the purpose of enlightening him and spurring on his internal growth.

Fucking kill yourself you E-celeb orbiting piece of shit.

Aren't most of us here refugees those? This site came to be because we were driven from halfchan during the great Exodus.

Sargon I hope you die painfully.

Going trough twitter I feel like the reoccurring theme is the references to normies. So in order to kick this shit in the dick as you mentioned: if they wish to put a wedge in Kek then so could we put a wedge in the definition of "normie".
To be honest, things have changed. Using technology, playing vidya, not participating in any sport or exercising in general (because of vidya) and so on is a new group of people. It is the kind of people who embraces labels and watch e-celebs between their vidya sessions. They learn little more then suppressed common sense in most cases and declare themselves redpilled. While some actually have potential their friends will still casually copy this.

So in order to counter this it could be an idea to push a redefinition, and make the distinction that they are in fact the sheep's of the web.
On the other hand I am not sure how to achieve this without interacting with them, as they probably must feel inadequate in some way in order to really understand what a cancer they are.

I don't like this 'we eastern countries now' flirt either. It is also a big reference to the executive order signed only five days earlier.

I chuckled

Get the fuck out you subversive cunt, Kekistan is heresy and you're all going to fucking burn.

This is a similar argument to shitlibs who say 'your family colonized/immigrated from X? you should allow mass immigration from Y'. If they're this obviously a refugee, lurk the fuck more.

Sargon is more cretinous than Milo and his pleb followers will be culled.

Its the kike Sargon trying to take the meme away from the Alt-right.

WE SHOULD do the same to him and transform kekistan in to a "Kek reich".

1000 years Kekenreich.

I wrote about this:

MGTOW and PUA are distinct movements, but their advocacy goes largely unopposed by very many "anti-feminists" which congregate on alternative media. A recent development in the cultural war between the supposed Left/Right is the appropriation of 4chan culture for the purposes of "Humanism" which will become little else than a new frontier for Zionists. Here is an article on what is called "Kekistan" which is currently propagating in alt-media circles.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kekistan

The rallying behind the absurdist culture of Kek is being combined with the SJW culture, as they both promote a nihilistic base for the perspective of their followers. The promotion of the annihilation of Western Culture through diffusion by the left finds itself comfortable with the mockery that comes within the culture of Kek, which challenges those who take ideology 'too seriously'. Now comes the relabeling of SJWs as a sort of politically totalitarian Humanism.

"Orthodoxy", by G.K Chesteron wrote:
>When a religious scheme is shattered it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also; and the virtues wander more wildly, and the virtues do more terrible damage. The modern world is full of the old Christian virtues gone mad. The virtues have gone mad because they have been isolated from each other and are wandering alone. Thus some scientists care for truth; and their truth is pitiless. Thus some humanitarians only care for pity; and their pity (I am sorry to say) is often untruthful.

Through the neurotic promotion of altruism comes the reactionary response of a rejection of any idea of altruism (which will be combined with hyper-individualism) through civic nationalism. The reduction to capital for defining a person is now taking place; Trump as the 'anti-Christ' is now being fulfilled with the amassing of centrists away from recent riots/anti-fa attack. Suddenly, out of fear, they've abandoned what conservative notions they had of politics and have begun running under the wing of Trump's Americanism. What the libertarian or GamerGater of 2012 knew about the Communist feminists/anti-racists, the centrist Democrat of 2017 now finally has a peek at and is horrified.

The trap set by the young classically liberal white men of the West, who saw the perpetuation of Communist thought trying to invade the media which they used as an escape from it, has been set in motion.
Anonymous wrote:
Many of the same are becoming deradicalized now (especially those that are younger and did not experience the 'r-EVOL-ution' of Ron Paul that failed because of media bias) that the trap they set has gone off - satisfied with the fruits of their veterans and inculcated from youth with little experience of a society without modern technology, which causes the bleeding/osmosis of identity into the digital realm, where they can Role Play (LARP) as anything they'd like to be, as long as they're convincing enough to their own little circle.

The paradigm that was hoped for by young white men was one that gave advantages to them on either side - the same game which Jews have been accused of playing (to argue with each other on the surface, but secretly agree, unsaid, to promote their own group/ethnic interests). For other, perhaps, just a chance to die with honor; as honor is primitively attached to the perception and propagation by others. This is what was being robbed by the increasing censorship being performed by the Communists, benefiting from the void being created by the Capitalist classes attempting to import more consumers and debt-holders by mass immigration. Capitalist greed taking precedence over nation; they could have incentivized families to reproduce by altruism, but decided they get more quick bang-for-buck (and they face less competition) by importing from the third world.

These rich 'elites' were faced with a libertarian cultural revolution in which their power would have been decreased, or a Communist totalitarianism. In the former, why would they want to decrease their own power? In the latter, there was the epitome of 'humanism', of hedonist and self-interested 'altruism'. Another kind of consumerism which is a preferable alternative for them than the prospect of losing influence or power.

Dubs confirm that Sargon seriously needs to be made an example of.

What i'm worried about more than anything with this shit is that Sargon's faggotry will make Kek memes cringy and less fun, thus killing the fun of worshiping Kek.

Sargon needs to be made an example of.

This is too much fucking cancer.

Why does Sargon of Akkad have a Middle East fetish?

True. She never replied to my tweet that poked at her hypocrisy.

Damn, I never looked at it this way. Good insight user.

Yeah, fuck cultural appropriation. That shit's the real problem.

Do we need to go full peepee poopoo on this Shit?

Seriously?

Only if you become the mask.

I agree. See

So far I've found that his name is Carl Benjamin and he's from Swindon in the UK. He was 36 at the time this article was written thetimes. co.uk/article/i-set-out-to-troll-her-why-all-this-fuss-about-600-rape-tweets-56h38ts97 This LinkedIn uk.linkedin. com/in/carl-benjamin-893a9937 account pops up when searching for his name, and the associated image appears to match known pictures of Carl. Does anyone here have a UK phonebook to provide an address?

Haha, what a fag. You seriously have nothing better to do? There are countless plebs out there doing worse for the interwebz.

Hi Sargon

Hi nigger faggot

I am not sure. At first I were going to touch on this as some kind of trick to distract people from the potential Germanic unconscious progress of recent development, and present a different path that leads nowhere in false hope that it will produce more winning.
But he probably just believe that this is good parody and it will give him more viewers.

Also I am fully aware that I am behind on my reading list so fuck the spoilers. Pls no bully.

These fucking rats need to drown.

Yeah, nah. This cunt and his pack of sycophants are begging for it. So be it.

Slurp a chode, kike.

Eat shit, imkikey.

t-thats a pretty cool symbol..

One they took

KEK WILL SMITE NEWFRIENDS, THE TITICACA FROGS WAS A SIGN REPENT NORMIES

you guys decided to be buddhists lisa simpson is a reddit buddhist
what did you expect?

Isn't that a picture of burning jews?

That account in the image you posted even says "Shaliday" not "Shadilay". For fucks sake.

How do you do my fellow Nazi-frog goys, Shaliday and praise Kuk!

Kek and Pepe is now the new EFG/V's mask.
It's been a good ride, time to bail.

DEATH TO KAFFUR

To save Kek we must enforce his love of the white race. Even if Kekistan existed it would be a purely white country. Named Kekistan for the sole purpose of triggering libcucks, kikes and pigfuckees. They trapped themselves in here with us.

Infact what if we LARPedKekistan was the name of a homeland for white people like the Northwest Front based in Egypt the White mans true homeland. I feel like this has a ton of meme potential and if we got this rolling might redpill more people.

this is power manifest, they think that by stealing our memes they neuter us, not realising our memes carry a piece of the soul of Holla Forums straight out into the open. so let them mutate our memes and remutate them back… this is the start of the memegularity, a perpetually and perfectly mutating meme but we have to be strong enough to make this work, we have to recombine what normalfags recombine from us and see how far this glorious memetic discovery can be sustained or if it is merely an abomination. I think Holla Forums is up to the task of recombining normalfag memes into more palatable sacrifice for kek.

Even if Kekistan as it exists is a gay halfchan meme, Kek is still smiling down upon us. Can we fix it Holla Forums?

Big surprise, huh? Cancer begets even more cancer.
Shit, it's like you guys haven't been on imageboards long enough to know how things play out… oh, yeah… you haven't.

inb4 ten year old nephews pretend otherwise

The dubs said this might be a good idea.
Yes or no?

The Eternal Anglo is trying to subvert Holla Forums.

MODS MUST BAN ALL UK IPs NOW!

There's a 1 in 10 chance.

It's every dumbfuck on an imageboard who goes "I just use facebook and twitter to keep in touch with family and friends" when in reality they spout memes all fucking day.

Quite honestly, Sargon of Akkad is worse than Milo. While both are oven worthy, at least Milo doesn't pretend to be some profound centrist intellectual. Sargon's an even bigger fag than Milo tbh.

I think this could work.

oh fuck off, this shit reeks of low energy. The whole movement is circlejerk and contains zero humor. It's a pathetic copy.

This is an even better idea than banning all UK IPs.

I hope you frogfags all go somewhere and it gets the shit bombed out of it. Maybe then those of us who don't believe in sandnigger mysticism can have our political boards back.

Well if you guys fell for it I'm gonna roll with it.

B-b-but the other guy got teh dubz.
that means we're right, doesn't it?

The only way we kept Pepe was by making pee pee poo poo edits.
Now, if we want to keep them from taking away our memes, what should we do next?
The answer is actually very clear.

MEME THE UNMEMEABLE TROLL THE UNTROLLABLE

Yes, that was truly the sort of high culture and intellectual rigor befitting the white man who is interested in world affairs and it elevated the level of discussion and understanding everywhere it was posted.

forced memes
forced memes everywhere

All these concern (1)'s

There aren't many of us who will stick around in a shit thread full of superstitious autists who never discuss anything related to politics unless it relates to two or more same numbers.

No shit when you have shitposters like you who bring nothing to the conversation.

Brother, you just described every kek thread ever.

I thought this was a board about politics, not sandnigger frog god worship and Holla Forumstier memery.

If they want to play with fire, why not let them? They'll find out soon enough that arcane forces aren't something to play with.

You have to go back.

There's that good ol' kekold originality and wit.
you kids truly do bring a lot to the table.

There's that good old faggotry I expect from shitposters.

There's that word again.
It's normalfag, son. The word is normalfag.

Get over it nigger.

Point is, your shit thread is derailed.

t. rebbitor and proud

He's just a faggot. Not from here… well maybe he is since he keep autistically screeching every time anyone responds to him. Watch him respond to my low energy bait.

I guess since the reddit-spacing DnC didn't work, now they're going to go after the normie/normalfag thing.

We'll get this piece of shit to the bump limit all by ourselves if you want to.

Let's do it I don't even care. This is a slide thread and most of the Kekfags who are into Hermetisicim knew this was coming because the Kybalion explicitly warns this shit always happens and just ignore it because normalfags will be normalfags. They've been that way since the beginning of time.

Was against the reddit spacing thing.
Normie is a wizchan /r9k/ general newfriend term and it actually does bother me.

I mostly think that kek is the death of reason and the destroyer of boards. It's no coincidence that it really got into swing after Holla Forums harbor happened back in the motherland.

Since we're here, let's talk about the slide thread thing.
This puzzles me since we're on a board that has at least five stickies at all times. The number of stickies pretty much requires using catalog to browse, right?
The oldest threads on the board are over a week old. Outside of a flood of new threads, what can really slide the board?

I think it works as a good cover for the shit we do. The only way to stop it would be a mod crackdown but honestly Holla Forums might be reaching a point where a few board new boards need to break away. But splitting us up may hurt us in the long run. Shit sucks.

Fucking stupid typo.

This, sick of newfags calling everything in the damn catalog a slide thread.

All it would take is a wordfilter.

Now, I'm not sure if hotwheels actually did encourage a bunch of redditors to seek shelter here after a few exoduses because I was still back at 4chan. I am loyal to a fault and thought this place would have ended up like 7chan by now. Guess I was wrong, huh?

But it kind of seems to me that they think any traffic is good traffic… or they just don't care.

There is a word filter because /a/ has one that turns normie to normalfag. Yes there was an incident where the Fat People Hate sub reddit was shut down and hot wheels invited a ton. Then a shitstorm happened involving Holla Forums. Before even that though there was a ton of redditors coming here during gamergate. Honestly though the trickle here is very very slow it just seems huge because Holla Forums is the equivalent to the Holla Forums that drew in normalfags on on cuckchan back in the day.

I saw the Holla Forums webMs.
Funny shit.
lol genetic dud

Yeah it was pretty funny Hotwheels got super butthurt. When did you crossover exactly? I am wondering if you know about 503chan and Josh being fed to pigs?

I'd love to watch this faggot get mexican mafia torture video treatment

Ignore it and call anyone who tries to bring it here a faggot, because they are. I don't think it will have much traction because to them it's just memes, to us it's a way of life.

Everyone needs to read this

I had a board here a few months after the site opened. When it was .co and the biggest boards were something called /22/ and a board entirely devoted to Berring, a Spurdo variation.

Poked around Holla Forums after the first big exodus when everyone was arguing about if there should be flags and IDs. if there had been neither, I may have stayed. The Nasheed webMs were pretty good though.

Instead, I took a break from imageboards for a few months (which has become more of a habit the older I get). Been kicking around here daily for five or six months.

What did I miss, user?

We know already.

Also, is the BO a shitskin or something?
Thought I saw someone else implying that in another thread a while ago,

Hotwheels wasting a bunch of money with Infinity Next.
Josh breaking the site and then not fixing it for 5 months.
/sp/ GETBALL world champions.
The /sp/ exodus.
Holla Forums ruining everyone's fun by breaking auto gifs.
Kikes getting triggered by anime and pepe.

Now I think about it a fucking lot has happened.

90% of the most cancerous ones never posted outside of the hwndu threads. Be thankful for that.

The shills have been tone policing from the very beginning. They want to control discourse down to every single word.

Yet Holla Forums's still sailing and we elected a president. sh/int/skins won't even be a footnote in the history books.

That is some shit. Thanks for the rundown.
Is this all the Holla Forums stuff? Could watch more.

:^)

I am so glad I was on /a/ where the meidos shut that shit down on the spot.

Dude, your dubs didn't elect shit. If your ebin maymays could do that, don't you think 4/pol/ would have a better claim due to the sheer volume of posts (and therefore repeating digits) compared to this board?

Anyway, don't you think it's more likely a backlash against decades of ever-increasing lefty bullshit and hostility toward the people who actually make the country run? I do.

Not sure actually. Though for all their complaining Holla Forums hurt this site a lot because we lost a few features because of them but they also saved us from the worst potential reddit swarm ever. Also they are correct Holla Forums is a hugbox oldfags are smart enough to know better though.

I don't know. Wasn't here, but they seem amusing. Kind of an old Holla Forums vibe.

Basically why I tend to derail kek threads when there's nothing else going on.

You are NOTHING. Sod your male mother.

Tell me honestly… how much does it bother you that you just missed quads, you superstitious fag?

is clearly for

Been awake too long. Am replying to myself.

No but the active war we waged on twitter and facebook might have helped. Meme magic is real though here is some Holla Forums shit I found though while I look for the meme magic video.

I remember when it started with the plane going down in France and the whole Bane thing.

It's too much randomness and making a big deal of things you agree with that get digits and ignoring things you don;t like that also get digits for me to believe. Never was much for they supernatural though. Tough sell.

Will take any webMs you have though.

Do have the one about the plane and the Oh, Oh, Oh It's Magic song… so don't kill yourself looking if that's the one.

Nah most of that is just a joke… sort of. I mean getting dubs and tips isn't going to do shit but larger numbers or a fuck ton of dubs and trips in one thread might.

It's on youtube to if worst come to worst I'll get it from there.

That's not even consistent with any theory of magic. Sod your male mother.

Why are you even bumping this worthless thread?

Although I realize I might be bumping with this shit so yeah fuck it.

Couldn't find it so I must not have a webm of it sad really.

We're gonna' make them give back back our memes.

Checked

Checked too

Trips overwrite dubs. We let them build it up and then peepee poopoo or full 1488 anything kek related. He wants us to do it.

It starts with ironic shitposting.
Then it stops being ironic and they're ours.

Posts like this are a diamond dozen.

got you guys covered

It's important, isn't it? People are blaspheming Kek. Surely there's a meme response possible…

My favorite part is how all your boards are deserted wastelands, only punctuated by the occasional wandering glue-covered idiot muttering low quality memes.

How does it feel to be beaten by an autistic furfag while Holla Forums watched and laughed?

user… please tell me you're just memeing

God these last few years feel like such a blur. Magic or no magic I will always cherish the stupid shit we did here.

There is but this feels more like a distraction then anything. Kek will deliver.

Kek always does. I think it's part of his strategy, revealing himself to normalfags only in part, so they can watch in horror as their realities melt before their eyes with the coming of the light.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty good. Thanks.

That's the one i was thinking of. Appreciate the effort.

You too, user.

I know what you mean. I might bitch about some stuff, but all in all the last few years have been a bit of a revival. From Trayvon to Fergustan to Trump, it's been as much fun as I've had online in a long time.

What's the matter intl-kun? Are you upset you failed completely and bui cucked you out of your own board? Afu-fu-fu~

le ebin trole didn't read the thread
big fucking surprise

There's definitely deep pockets involved in this attempt at subversion.

I'll take that as a yes!

Fuck off pedant.

that's part of his ancestry supposedly. or was it north african? idk

You still didn't tell me how it felt to get your home boards destroyed by an autistic furfag.

They're trying to and it's because they're afraid and they know it works.

Cool. I get to derail some more and have you fags help me get your lord kuk thread closer to the bump limit.

You still didn't read the thread. If you did, you'd know what a dumb fuck you are.

Go look up Kekistan on Jewgle.

https:// www.nationstates.net/nation=-kekistan-

"The Republic of -Kekistan- is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 8 million -Kekistan-ians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct."

I hope you enjoy your cancer.

But this isn't-
I MEAN YEAH curse you you evil troll!

I think it does, absolutely.

You I like.
Will refrain from getting personal about the frog god for the remainder of the thread just for you.

Hopefully it's like that scene in Event Horizon when the gravity drive is activated.

That's just a shitty browser """""""""""""""""game"""""""""""""""""

The butthurt is radiating off you in waves. WAVES.

The main test as to whether this is legit idiocy or astroturf is how long it lasts, if it's simple retardation, the novelty of it will burn itself out rather quickly.

If it's a contrived effort, it will drag on and on and on, and you will then know that the people keeping it alive are being paid to do so.

No one will ever fail as hard as you did, goon-kun! Ku-ku-ku~

I like Holla Forums.
I don't like /x/ and I don't come here for Holla Forums… which is what I usually get.

You're bad at this.

Aaaaand we're one post closer.

Also…
you're not actually that important, you know.

Try again!

I'm archiving this shit and I'm going to post it EVERY YEAR UNTIL YOU LIKE IT.

what the hell, did the advance team REALLY commit suicide? Are we getting d-listers now?

How about you lurk for those years instead?
Maybe you wouldn't be such an obvious rebbitor refugee if you did.

Faaaaaaaillllluuuuuuuuurrr~eee! Go slink back to SA. You already paid for lowtax's xanax. May as well return to the other cucks! Afu-fu-fu~

Also… that logical fallacy. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You're getting a dad on the internet who is having a great time, kid.

I am stealing ur animu.

Ah yes, the old ad hom, when the shill has truly, finally run out of options.

You merely adopted the animu. I was forged in it. Molded by it! And we all know your peers wont tolerate it. Don't want your fellow cucks calling you "sexist" now do you? Ku-ku-ku~

goes double for

So are we gonna get this piece of shit to the bump limit or not?
Step it up, children.

What the fuck is this garbage? why the fuck do they keep trying to co-opt us and our fucking memes.

Are these fucking kikes that desperate? Or is this the byproduct of autistic Mexican underage retards trying to beg for acceptance again?

We'll get it there I am enjoying comfy time with Holla Forums shitposters.

Because they're fucking retarded and think it will stop us from picking on them for being bigger failures then us.

getting riled by this is a byproduct of being an underage phonefag

than

It's a forced, albeit moderately funny meme although that's mostly because Sargon is actually trying to get the fucking UK to acknowledge Kekistanis as an ethnic group. Ignore unless you want to join for keks, it's the only thing this meme is good for.

most of them were me having fun with another user… now i'm having fun by myself at your expense
not that an underage phonefag would know that because you only read the op and the last post, right?

Just like every other night?

and would you feel better if i changed my ID?
can go ahead and do that for you
just ask

Your ass smells wrong.

and who are you here with?

Mate these people have been around for fucking years. Who the hell do you think inhabits the iFunny forums?

nice ebola chan btw
how did that bit of maymay magicka work out for you?
i mean, i still see niggers

Your mother.

Well definitely not my sides any more. You need a different hobby.

You sound incredibly autistic and more than likely the underage mexican beaner clowns I was talking about.

Yup, Glad I'm no the only one who sees the pathetic attempts they've been trying to pull, too bad they're already but a damper upon our home already with the influx of shitskins/third worlders flooding Holla Forums like 20 fold as of late, same with Holla Forums, but i believe Holla Forums is getting compromised by Holla Forums and underage beaners as a top priority thinking they can take it from up under our noses.

She's 75.
Have fun with that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6qmjhPaaxDU
Fucking hell, every goddamn time. E-celebs, not even once.

you fags are so far up your own asses you couldn't recognize user if he posted over 40 times and got three times as many replies in a shitty thread that he was trying to derail… fairly successfully, i might add

Its all right fam. This is what victory look like. 2 years ago we were a bunch depressed Libertarians with no hope. We were marginalized to the point of being totally ignored. Now our private memes are in charge. It is a symptom of our power and influence. It shows us that WE personally tore down the entire fucking system.

Rejoice and Praise KEK

MEIN GOTT!!1! Those delusions of grandeur.

got plenty more for your ass too
also… thanks for sharing your lolis

Nigger why are you talking to me as if you know me? Don't whine and cry about how I apparently don't recognize anyone,when again you're the autistic clown posting around 48 times being a fucking retard, and then upset when I shut you down the moment you try opening your festering anus you call a mouth in my general direction.

Then you start talking like a fucking literal faggot, misusing ellipses and over all talking in such a way where it's clear you're trying to mimic what you see on TV rather than oh I don't know, not being a thid world nigger nosed mexican who has to watch fucking autistic kike Telemundo-vision in hopes to try and pretend to be intelligent', which you've failed miserably, might I add.

Wew when are we going to IP range ban California and South America as a whole already?

tl;dr

Don't be so butthurt Kike. Our shitposting and mocking of the left completely defeated you. The Right and Center are turning against you and our finger prints are all over it.

hurr fucking durr, son

Hey I realized what you were doing and then realized this was a worthless thread that needs to be sent to bumplimit. Also Holla Forums is paranoid they have always been like that there was actual shilling like CTR and then there is made up shit and then there are lonewolf shiposters and Holla Forums coming here to fuck with Holla Forums. I think there is some truth to our effects on society but it is really hard to say if it is really happening or confirmation bias probably somewhere in between.

Thank you for proving my point you worthless nigger-nosed, beady eyed, bloated, flat footed beaner abomination.

Can't even bother defending yourself after I tore you a new one, something of which I was expecting someone else to do, but it seems I still have to do it myself. How pitiful, you can put on the guise that you have enough steam to keep going, but you're clearly just another insecure shitskin trying to force himself among those who would more than likely kill you on the spot in person if you were to bother trying this pathetic tactic anywhere else but here, due to the fact you can hide behind your US government welfare laptop in your little shanty shack. Daily reminder that your kind is going to meet it's end very soon with all the other ethnically non-Europeans that walk upon this earth, and that little annoying underage shitskinned brats such as yourself will be made an example out of for the whole world to see.

You can try to hide behind your insecurities and the like shitskin, but the fact that you're here trying to beg for attention from us further proves the whole co-opting via shitskins. Absolutely disgusting.

pretty sure he meant leave here. the refugee crisis is getting bretty bad

Thought you were gone or I wouldn't have said that.

i can smell the social media on you

also… i still didn't read your shit, nigger

Mhm, sure buddy, keep trying to project whatever kike media you attach yoruself to, the fact that you're still retarded enough to use typical shit-skin tactics of crying 'ME NO READ, TOO BIG WORD!!!", further proves that you're just another typical mentally broken shitskin trying to make yourself feel better by shitting yourself in front of a crowd of people that no only hate you, but wish for you and your kind to be killed off. Only making an ass out of yourself while trying to play it off as if you merely planned to defecate yourself in front of your enemy and then act like some little autistic mastermind when you end up getting your head stomped in.

Keep misusing ellipses, keep typing and spelling like a typical underage tumblrite, you're only making it more and more obvious where you're from, who you're working for, and why you feel that you're now filled with some sort of sense of duty because you're being used as a pawn by kikes, as are all shitskins, except you were even dumber than the typical ones to purposely abide by their rules and thus making it easier for us to weed yoru kind out, and lynch you as we will with the rest of your kind.

You've a scent about you as well… smells like… cuckshed. Afu-fu-fu~

I know reading's tough, but you should try it some time, it might do you some good.

Anyway, I think it's confirmation bias with a bit of selection bias thrown in, but I really don't care much about that.

I know that there is/was jidf/ctr/just general shills, the thing is you knew when you weren't dealing with one; these fucks don't. Everyone that disagrees is a shill to them. They turn boards made for discussion and debate into circlejerks. That's the part of the kek cult I really don't like.
Most of them should still be lurking.

I was preoccupied with normalfag shit like putting out the trash and covering a grill. I don't care to much. You are not entirely wrong about Holla Forums though honestly my gripe is the opposite everything has here has ground to a halt. Holla Forums hasn't done shit since the election ended. Part of that has to do with the constant winning. It's am interesting thing really Holla Forums has spent so long on the losing side now they are on the winning side they don't know how to act. In all honesty I don't either so I won't lecture how Holla Forums should act. However I am getting worried we are starting to turn into the new SJWs. And no this is not a shillpost I am just pondering shit.

So are you saying you're looking for serious discussions?

>mfw we've come full circle

This is SERIOUS BUSINESS user.

Anyway, I think you're cuck bias with a bit of jewish brainwashing thrown in, but I really don't think about you at all.

u liek mah spelin…
i liek ur blog…

not your strongest post
that waifu a shit

no u

you think about me plenty

We just got a sh/int/skin to start begging for serious discussions. We've made a breakthrough boys.

Hey fuck you buddy Chaika deserves to always be on the front page!

This man is wise and speaks the truth.

Nah, you're right.
I remember when this site was heralded as a home of free speech. That's why everyone came here from 4chan, right?
Now look at it. Fucking kids ruin everything.

It's like how tits or gtfo was. Fags start saying it without knowing why they're saying it and pretty soon there's no one left who remembers and you have a worse board than you did before.
Do this over enough time and with enough of the culture and you get shit like these idiots who still think I'm some kind of leftist jew even though there's proof to the contrary earlier ITT.

What're you gonna do though? Not much… so I vent like this sometimes. It's not so bad.

I wouldn't worry too much, as long as new challenges and new enemies will spring up, Holla Forums will be constantly tested. Winning isn't a permanent state, it's an endless struggle.

I hate you.

Kike-kun, you're just mad you're bad at shilling and wont get a bonus this month, riiii~ght? No extra shekels for you! Ku-ku-ku~

finally someone gets it

It's not so much freezepeach is dead here because the mods don't do fucking anything. Though I think there is one uncucked mod just from my own experience seeing a red pill thread get anchored and then stickied a few hours later. Anyway Freezepeach isn't dead so much as if you say anything against the grain you'll get shouted down. On one hand that's just the nature of the beast known as image boards on the other hand it has a lot to do with how big Holla Forums has gotten compared to a few years ago.

This kind of goes into my own personal philosophy that when a board reaches a certain size it should break down into smaller boards to curb this. There are at least 3 different groups within Holla Forums that could easily split away and form there own groups. But that's a touchy subject in itself I am actually surprised there has been no exodus since they found out the mods are compromised.

We aren't physically stopping you from discussing it. Talk about it around us and ignore it if it is a problem responding to him only ass more posts killing the thread faster. It's a tall fucking order for 2 people to take a thread all the way to bumplimit on their own.

Fair enough

Wasn't talking about this thread or even the average user here. Meant more what I've seen of the moderation. Been b& a few times (twice permanently) for having an unsanctioned opinion when I wasn't even trolling… just posting like a regular user does.

Check the bans. You'll see some shit that you wouldn't expect on muh free speech site. It's more like what I imagine reddit to be like.

Why?

He's right you know.

Also, we definitely shouldn't abandon pepe/kek in the wake of Alinskyist Sargon and his attempts to subvert it, we just need to go low key and ignore it as if it isn't happening.

Two reasons why.

- if the people who are pushing this are being incentivized to do so, eventually it won't be worth the money paid to push it

- eventually people will give up, remember we already went through this with pepe being coopted by normies and the like, either way time is on our side, chaos is on our side, remember that. They will eventually lose interest/stop wasting money keeping this shit going.

Hey Kamfy, can we get Sessions to gas the Goons over their CP and money laundering now that he's attorney general?

We learned long ago our autisim is to much for normalfags.

The gas is ready we are just waiting for the swearing in. You ever see the Godfather it will probably look like that.

The problem with saying that imageboards are dying is that people have been saying that since 2005. Honestly I think that shit is fucking great right now.

I think that currently imageboards have only been better/equal before chanology. The time from when Chanology failed to GamerGate were the user dark ages in my opinion.

Because I read your call for another enemy as a desire for more e-drama and having lost sight of the actual enemies.
Is this just a place for intersite/interboard drama or is there still a shred of the old gas the kikes race war now? The kike is the enemy. The shitskin. The nigger. Not some faggots on the internet co-opting ebin maymays.

I'm not Mod-sama, but probably! Keep in mind the goon-kuns like were the ones that knowingly had an active child molester as a mod. I also imagine with the CIA funding being gutted we'll see SA and goon swarm collapse. That shithole and their useful idiot cucks have been propped up exclusively by the CIA to serve as a puppet for online subversion.

TFW YOU'LL GET TO SEE TRUMP-SAMA KILL SOMETHING AWFUL

Afu-fu-fu~

This is very fucking true. Honestly it's mostly Holla Forums and Holla Forums where the issue is I wonder (((who))) could be behind it. A lot of the other mods are more isolationist and want to put their boards first.

I said a similar thing in one of my dozens of posts ITT.
I mean, Jaffa calling beat the hell out of pic related.

Isn't that a gaymergate thread?
Are you telling me those faggots discovered Kek?

Well it wasn't a call, it's stating a fact of life that people will always attempt to tear down or usurp a winner for any reason, be jealousy, greed or ideological conflict.

Battletoads was still pretty funny though.
Simpler times.

It's all an irrelevant distraction, goy.

The Kike will always be the enemy to those who know the truth.

Can you redpill me on how Goons and SA are involved exactly I know during GG they were out to get us because Chelsea was one of them. But do we have proof they are actively coming here and subverting us? I feel like I missed this when I had to take a break from Holla Forums after GG collapsed.

I see imageboard history primarily through shifts in cultural centers. Across all imageboards there's always a single board that drives user culture while all others follow or are culturally independent but not influential outside their board. First the cultural center was Holla Forums but after Chanology failed it shifted to Holla Forums and after GamerGate it fully shifted to Holla Forums. The reason why there were so many non-vidya threads on Holla Forums was because people were more interested in Holla Forums culture than vidya because Holla Forums was the heart of user culture at the time.

The lesson that I learned is that it's a bad idea to have video game discussion as the locus of an all encompassing culture and that Holla Forums is gay.

I strongly fucking doubt that Trump even knows what the fuck Something Awful is, but I don't deny that he'd indirectly or inadvertantly stomp their shit out. Still, i'd blast a 00 cumshot load if he did. Here's to it.

You typed how I feel exactly it's weird we've been around so long now that some of us might be speculating the next shift. It sucks but Holla Forums won't be on top forever the shift will happen it can't be stopped.

Let's hope it's some underappreciated board like /tg/, /k/, or Holla Forums.

I doubt it… actually I'd be really fucking worried if it was /k/ because that means SHTF for real. /tg/ will always remain a niche hobby. People will go where there is OC being output. Who knows it might be a board we don't even know of. Speaking of do you guys ever check out some of the boards that show up on the top bar? I sometimes pop into /imouto/ which seems like trip and avatarfag /kind/ it's really interesting seeing some of these just spring out of nowhere and develop on their own.

Honestly I don't think that it will happen until as a culture we're dealt a decisive defeat in some manner. Holla Forums died with Chanology and Holla Forums died with GamerGate(which was a victory for Holla Forums but a defeat for Holla Forums). We'll be the eternal center of user culture as long as we keep winning, if we start a large movement that gets co-opted and Holla Forumsacks get drawn into the co-opted movement then it will shift again.

A past trend isn't always a sure fire determinant of the future. The different between Holla Forums and Holla Forums and Holla Forums is that we launched large scale operations and fucking won while they lost their battles. So the future is uncertain.

I did no such thing, you're reading far too into this.

Sargon's actions are a blatant display of aggression toward at least some peripheral aspect of our culture, whether or not you approve of it, if you don't I suggest you don't even give what I said another thought and definitely don't try to interpret it as something it isn't.

Don't play the relative privation fallacy game, this is advice on how to handle subversive acts from ideological opponents. Incidentally that advice is to ignore them, so maybe you should read a bit more carefully instead of deliberately misinterpret what I'm saying because it doesn't serve your personal agenda. I don't care about your agenda, if you're a 14/88 materialist, seriously, fuck off this thread, don't shill within pol like you're some trs faggot.

Well I also think we are at the beginning of our rise to power as well. As Holla Forums grows the chance of getting caught up in a large movement that gets co-opted increases. The shit this thread is actually about seems like a deliberate attempt to do this very thing.

Also am I just a moron and have not been paying attention but do you guys know about /killcen/ I feel like I've seen it posted here but never noticed.

k bai

SA is tied to an eve guild called goonswarm, which is used by the CIA to launder drug money via the in game currency. They also make use of the forum to subvert other online communities that may pose a threat to their jewish masters. That's why they're all so staunchly feminist and anti-white, because those leftist aspects are drilled into their heads via peer pressure from the higher ups on the board and the other users.

For example, back during benghazi one of the higher ups in goonfleet, "Vilerat" was outted as a cia agent when he died during the attack. Because he was fucking there.

I thought that was a happy dog and owner sitting at a table going to eat meat from the thumbnail. But it isn't.

Guess we'll have to settle with the presidency and even more real world salt. Too bad for you, eh kike?

88get

Well in an odd twist this thread inspired me to make a board for Sleep and Dream discussion called
>>>/slp/
Because we apparently don't really have any that are active. Yes I am shilling.

We can use them as a vessel to spread our memes even further.

Stop telling them what they are doing wrong. What good is OPSEC if we tell them what they are doing?

the anons who came from cuckchan have already left, dipshit

It's even worse because there is exactly one country that does call it's inhabitants "place"istanis, it's fucking pakistan with their pakistanis. Kek should never be associated with street shitting mudslimes.

The fact still remains. Sargon is trying to coopt our culture and twist it into his control. He must be made an example of. He is no different than TRS or Milo or Spencer.

Pepe is what we aspire to be, self confident and full of bravado to the point that you can get away with anything, while Wojak is the remnant of both our past weaknesses, and also what's left of our reverence for the past and spiritual connection to the world. It's why Wojak alternates between being pepe's punching bag, and also a deeply philosophical and troubled man.

I see Pepe differently. There are an almost unlimited amount of rare Pepe's because the only thing unique about Pepe is that there's a version of him for everything. He's the rule 34 of reaction images.

Chaos encompasses all things and as the avatar of Kek Pepe encompass all things. Pepe is Kek's chaos and the infinite faces of mankind.

Why are you saying this like the information is something new?

memes are simply the most effective way to spread truths. memes like kek are inherently weak because an occult god always has plausible deniability. we can praise kek all we want for happenings but to critical non-dogmatic thinkers its just coincidence. then the more the meme is brought to light (when faggots bring "praise kek" signs to protests) it just becomes diluted and weaker. this is inevitable and is similar to how satanism has become weaker as its being exposed. power comes from being occulted.

memes like pic related can never be weakened because its based on 100% verifiable objective truth. dogmatic memes that rely on degrees of belief instead of knowing inevitably become weaker as more light is placed on them. kek mythology needs more verifiable truths behind it or it will die out. kek being subjective to ones own belief leads to nothing. kikes did this with christianity, they created an extensive mythology to make their dead kike on a stick tale more believable. without the length of the bible the meme would have died long ago. inb4 christcucks

I've been giving this a good think over the past day, and I think I see one of the problems. See, the liberals are superficially right about America in ways that matter and says which undermine our ability to make a counterargument. America is a nation of immigrants. Slaves is have a hand in building a lot of our national monuments. As long as America exists as the focus for our national identity, these facts will remain true, no matter how much we want to reinterpret history. So, i say, onwards to Balkanization. I'd rather lose some clay than acknowledge a national identity where niggers built shit. If we want to stop being a nation of MUH IMMIGRANTS the solution could be to create a new nation entirely. I don't see how else we're going to overthrow these destructive themes. We can't change the facts of the past; that's not Holla Forums's attitude towards truth. I don't give a fuck if we call it Kekistan, but a new nation and a new national identity is sorely needed if we're going to unmake the narrative of the present which is destroying our race.

This will go nowhere because none of the memes I've seen so far are funny, just cringeworthy. Normalfags are incapable of creativity

They inadvertently memed the truth. The best way to wake people up to the JQ is to point out that most subversives are Jewish. Hitler even describes the same process in Mein Kampf

cringe overload

Shills shilling trolls trolling goons sliding threads responding to shitposters shitposting shills who are shilling goons. Quality fucking discussion.

Just stop the shit. It ceases to be shitposting after one or two times of the same damn joke, it just becomes shitty posting. Just report and hide when you see obvious sliders or shills posting. It's not that hard, have you forgotten the sticky?

pure fucking cancer. i hope someone shoots that faggot in the face. this is the last straw. how does Holla Forums fuck him up?

Pretty sure that's Gavin McInnes

Why doesn't Holla Forums just do with this Kekistan thing what /r9k/ did with Pepe during the peepee poopoo episode? Holla Forums should join it and make the Kekistan thing so very associated with extreme racism, hatred and bloodlust that Sarcuck of Mossad will HAVE to drop it and disavow

Jews & Race are really at the heart of understanding most all red pills. People like Sargon and Milo think they can explain the problems of our society without address either. Just saying "it's because of SJWs!" or "it's because of PC culture" fails to grasp the fundamental reasons as to why these things came about. Sooner or later people will realize the truth and how everything actually fits together. Even Milo / Sargon / Alt-Righters likely understand this kind of thing on some level, but willfully turn a blind eye to it in hopes of being more acceptable and marketable.

Ad hominem with nothing else is a classic shill sliding tactic. You're not contributing anything positive, or anything at all, to the thread. I'm a goon because I think shills sliding threads with 50+ posts of pathetic back and forth one sentence slide posts coupled with any generic reaction image and an "ufufu" is cancer? I don't think so. All it does is slide the thread.

Think of it as a product label.
The alt-right shills have simply studied what Holla Forums appears to like and attempted to make it marketable.
They have been searching for a way out of disrepute since the trs shitstorm.
Remember, although only a few agents have been completely discredited, such as Spencer, Sinead McCarthy, the TrS forum, they actually work behind the scenes with other shills such as Sargon, Woes and Ramzpaulz so the entire hidden organization supports this forced meme.

This. The Sonnenrad is absolute.

There will be no shift from Holla Forums simply because so long as we live in occupied nations, there will be a reason for its existence, and should we ever come to a point where it's no longer needed, we will be out there in the flower fields, the wheat fields, reaping crops, enjoying the sights of space, and raising strong families on a restored Terra.

confirmed

You didn't contribute anything except "Stop talking about this goyim."
You dumb shit.

There'll probably still be a few NEETs shitposting from their self-contained thermopods, but yeah you largely have it right.

Anyone read the shitty mental gymnastics this retard makes when it comes to shildid? Him going on about winning the culture war at any cost. I'm getting a real controlled opposition MI5 vibe from him now. Watch something desperate happen proving sjws right about the "leader gamergate harrowing women irl"

My first thought would be to ignore it, but that is only gonna make it worse. Giving it the peepeepoopoo treatment is the final solution

I foresee great pain for this cuck

Sargon is literally a mulatto Kike.
His name is KARL BENYAMINE, for fuck's sake.
He was an entrypoint for me, as I used to be a leftist, and I still watch his stuff sometimes for the bantz.

I'm a fan of Jordan Peterson, and have been so for some time, ever since I first stumbled across his videos (long before he had made any news headlines).
He handled (((Sam Harris'))) projection and sophistry quite well in their recent debate.
I was really impressed by how
I even have a hunch that he may not buy the holohoax narrative, but that he knows that he has to hide his true feelings in order to continue teaching and educating the public

Ancient Egyptians were European though.

The guy is even a Bernie Supporter.