Everything You Need To Know About Pizzagate (Is Insane)

OY vey its all in your heads goy!

cracked.com/article_24597_why-pizzagate-stupidest-conspiracy-theory-ever.html
archive.is/5PEMB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dkbDZ
archive.is/5PEMB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Podesta has bad taste in drawn lolis. That's all the evidence i need.

Linking cracked, delet this

archive.is/dkbDZ

Halfchan posters, look at what you do: you are like shitskins to our board. Too dumb to listen to what it is you're being told you're doing wrong, too many gibs and better people around you for you to leave. Fuck you and your zero-effort posts.

Ad block is a thing.

Its an image article dick head.

double post to point out that halfchan and reddit users are shitskins. Shitskins of the mind, that it is. If their mind had an avatar, it would be an ugly nigger.

Ping-back is also a thing you illiterate.

So debunking cracked article when?

Evidence remains evidence. Dumb kikes.

To skeptics I put it like this:

If you had a neighbor who was constantly making jokes about child sex and child prostitution, that would be weird. Now if this guy owned a kids restaurant with weird sexual imagery and all-ages shows and it gets really suspicious. And all his friends are into child sex too.

Normal people make a few dirty jokes about pedos. But if my neighbor was constantly talking about child sex with other creeps, and he owned a children's restaurant, I would be very fucking concerned. And the guy is close with all these human trafficking lawyers going to Saudi Arabia and Haiti? Give me a break.

I would be happy to read a screencap.

archive.is/5PEMB
really not worth the click

They should have said conjecture because that's what they were actually trying to imply. But then if propagandist were more intelligent, they'd be a formidable opponent Holla Forums would have to respect, not this level of a joke.

At any rate judging from the way their article looks the effort to mock Pizzagate is so flimsy that it'll eventually have the opposite intended effect and people will become curious about it. So regardless how you view Pizzagate, it'll end up getting more interest over time. Bad move, cracked.

directly linking to cucked. kill yourself. reported for half chan half brain cancer.

They can see link directs faggot, the know where the views come from that way.

Into the toilet it goes.

because OP is retarded

This seems like an intentional coverup, not just shitlibs jumping on the bandwagon to mock the right wing. I didn't think Cracked was that important, though.

How are they this fucking dumb?

even 9/11 theorists weren't attacked this venomously and swiftly.

Post of the month

Evidence cannot be stupid. It can only be valid, or invalid. Remember that silence is acquiescence, you fucking Marxist cucks.

Someone paid a lot for this article, I can see. Damage control at its worst.

Nothing concerning at all here, friends. Ignore all those creepy conspiracy nutjobs.