Anti TRS is codeword for antiwhite

Reminder anti TRS cucks are idiots

Mike Enoch
-Peinovich is a Serbian last name, he's not a kike
Cry more faggots! People constantly link their rightwing vids and blogs here
So? The fact that he has a half black brother is not his fault, retardfags.
So? He is getting divorced, and he got married 10 yrs ago, before ever getting redpilled

He overcame living in kike central (upper east side manhattan is like tel aviv USA) and chose to face the reality of the JQ, anyway, when he could have ignored it. Even if you are mad (for some dumbfucking reason) at Mike for not immediately announcing it, you have no case to be so butthurt. Also, you dumb anti TRS faggots have no reason to think that TRS is pro-gay or pro-kike, at all, whatsoever, period. (inb4 one of you retards posts Spencer's homo comment). You'd have a good case that Donald Trump is, but that's not an issue? At heart, you just hate people being somewhat normal and respectable, because deep down you know that you'll stick out like a soar thumb as a degenerate freak/autist/beta nerd. Or at least you feel like that. Prove me wrong, cucks.

This is going to be posted and posted again so that some of you honest and openminded faggots will realize what cucks you've been for shitting so hard on TRS.

"TRS is homosexual jewish paradise, pure leftwing hyperdegenerate demon worshippers"
TRS is very far to the right and more rightwing on every issue than 99.9% of the United States of America.

Just fess up and admit it

Reported.

Faggot. Afraid to even explain why I'm wrong.

reported for shitposting fuckoff back to wherever you came from faggot.

Fixed.

Checked.

wow TRS btfo my worldview=BTFO

rrr-ight

You're wrong because you're namefagging. The only reason the left is losing is because of the emergent internet meme culture which can be owned by no one is inherently pro-white.

TRS is a scavenger of the Gods and thus are heretical.

Thanks for admitting to your next shilling ploy so we can preemptively ban you.

I'm not TRS. Shitting on them is retarded. You don't have to love/like them, just don't go shitting all over them. They never claimed to own all the fucking prowhite chan memes, but also they did invent some good ones.

lmfao so far only one post is even trying to disprove me and not even very well

Have a fucking debate. How is hating a prowhite blog and article site even if some of them are annoying fucks a good idea exactly? Fucktard.

You're the worst troll I've seen in months. Remember newfags sage, report, hide.

???
naah yer a dumb kunt m8

reported.
Faggot.

Wow 10/10 totally not proving 8pol has become an irrational anti-intellectual cult

Mcfucking kill yourself

Don't forget to sage and hide.

nobody on here gives a flying fuck about some shit tier namefagging forum where people collectively suck a kikes dick off. kill yourself.

I hope you live near a cliff you goddamn witch.

Fuck off sodomites, you're not welcome in these parts.

uh huh
Don't punch right is an idea that the most hardcore natsoc people in TRS pushed since early TRS was slightly countersignalling natsoc bullshit. Too bad, you idiots can't interpret anything accurately.

psycho

I'm bored and I hate stupid people. That's it. Fuck you.

no proof interesting.

GAS, GAS, GAS, IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS TONIGHT!

NOT, NOT NOT! AN ARGUMENT, AT ALL!

You're more retarded than you know.

Am I misrepresenting your arguments, faggot?