Mitch "I AM THE SENATE" McConnell tells Elizabeth Warren to STFU

nytimes.com/2017/02/07/us/politics/republican-senators-vote-to-formally-silence-elizabeth-warren.html

archive.is/9vbJw

Other urls found in this thread:

www_rules.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=RuleXIX
archive.is/zPFIn
archive.is/NogRo
archive.is/QdwO7
curtschilling.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright can someone boil this down a bit?

Did this mean something big? Sorry I just dont get whats going on.

I predict the feminists to be up in a rage about 'sexism'

Ah ok that makes sense. I figured she was doing something but thought it was more like….fillerbustering or w/e that thing is. I felt she was just up there giving a speech just to fuck around and run out a clock or something.

But yea this almost seems…civil, compared to UK/EU parliament.

She wasn't making any points just reading a letter or testimony about Sessions from when he was slandered in the 80's. To a shitlib it is like virtue signaling so just the name of the person matters since she was Golden Calf MLK's wife it would be sacrilege to silence her.
She was just stalling since she had no arguments. This tortoise looking fucker then shuts her ass up and basically kicks her goofy ass off the podium. McConnell grew some hair on his balls and is playing ball with Trump. Here's hoping he doesn't get too big for his britches and keeps on the President's agenda only.

It was a smart move using that rule since it was technically correct.

Was kinda wishing it was "executive order 66".

>forced to shut the fuck up
This mirrors the will of most American's right now. Especially concerning the press & "celebrities". Everyone just wants to make these idiots (who never stop lying & slandering) shut the fuck up already.

This Warren bitch pisses me off, I sit there listening to her speech, and she had to make an issue about Trump firing the acting AG as relevant to Session to being a bad pick. Not to mention it was rehearsed and had no substantial value to why she didn't want sessions except from someone else's opinion besides her own.

its happening, more and more average joe's are ignoring celebs and the like.

And boy do they fucking hate it

Dayum, bitch got TOLD.

Now watch the Dems fall into the trap of pushing to change the rule. Then all hell breaks loose as it becomes fair play to list out all of the skeletons in their dirty laundry. By the end of the year, there's going to be fistfights, caning, and duels again.

I've been really impressed with him. He was also one of the (if not the main) guys blocking Obama's SC nomination.

The Tortoise stirs and rouses himself to action.

Fuck every last one of those motherfuckers. See if Rule XIX applies when the electricity goes out, you fucking traitors.

McConnell is a GOPe traitor to his core.

We need him replace in 2018 just like Ryan.

I really want to legalize dueling again.

That's sexist, user. Men have an unfair physical altercation advantage.

Look at that. McConnell found his balls.

Go Andrew Jackson of that injun bitch.

You not supposed to slander another member of the Senate with unproven information from outside the chamber, if I remember correctly. Its like telling a lie in court or something.

McConnell shut her down.

She could have said "Sessions is a cunt, I don't like him" and it would have been fine, but when you start reading unsubstantiated claims or hearsay it crosses a line.

Tis good but Mitch doesn't deserve a honorific.
He's a neocohen traitor.

Which is the best kind of correct.

www_rules.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=RuleXIX

Use him for what he can do. Then replace him.

Cucks on neofags are saying all Republicans need to die because of this. The left is broken. They will turn to violence more and more often.

Why are you even still reading that site?

It's fucking perfect leftist ideology. The rules DO NOT apply to me because I'm defending the silent .

That's awfully broad. Leaves it too open to exploitation.

Your journey to the darkside is almost complete

MAKE CANING GREAT AGAIN

neogas is hilarious for some schadenfreude

Mate there might be war by the end of the year.

I think we need to really amp up prepping for the next few years.

Pocahontas BTFO

Bad OP is bad

But who was this guy picking his nose?

In action.

Checked, dueling will be legal again as kek wills it. On a serious note dueling needs to be made legal again. Kikes would watch their goddamn mouths if dueling was legal.

Indeed he's as Establishment as they come. McConnell, Graham, Ryan, McCain are all interchangeable clones.

This incident highlights how far gone most of the Republican party is. Finally, the old fossil is roused from his seat to offer the mildest censure to some crackpot and it seems like a miracle of high statesmanship. Still good for the salt it's generating though.

Seriously does anyone recognize this guy?
(Checked)
Is dueling no longer legal in politics?

kek re-confirms renewed legality of dueling.

As I understand it the weapons allowed for the duel are decided be the person who is challenged. Since liberals hate guns this might be used in our favor.

An Establishment clown McConnell may be but you've got to give him credit for inducing rage on the left. This is a twofer as he silenced a woman who was speaking the words of the left's nigger god wife, Coretta King. Between feminists and niggers there should be miles of copy written over this.

The only the McConnell could do to screw it up would be to start backtracking or apologizing.

WashPost: The GOP’s silencing of Elizabeth Warren is a brutal reality check for Democrats
archive.is/zPFIn

Chicago Tribune: In silencing Sen. Warren, a new feminist rally cry born: 'Nevertheless, she persisted'
archive.is/NogRo

Bloomberg misses the point entirely and decrees it a stronk womyn moment.

Bloomberg: GOP Silences Warren in Sessions Debate, Creating Viral Moment
archive.is/QdwO7

I think it should be limited to flintlock w/o rifles barrels. For historic reasons.

A fillibuster in the US is when a member of the Senate minority holds the floor to stall all voting on a proposed bill. Holding the floor can be done by literally standing at the podium and rambling non-sensically about anything and everything.

PS) Yes our Senators have been known to literally wear adult diapers and shit/piss themselves while fillibustering.

Mitch Mcconnel is a fucking cuck and loser, it is a shame when he does something correct because I am forced to agree with him

"Did summun say 'tortoise?!"

Still not tired of winning.

Wow after that gayass speech Rubio gave he didn't cuck out.

What happens if they vote no?

I wouldn't mind duels becoming legal again.

Figured it out; it's Orrin Hatch.

so warren could have filibustered by reading a story about her pet cat..? her only mistake was attacking sessions ?

Literally the "OP is a faggot" rule of the Senate

Filibusters can now be shut down with majority vote. Used to be you needed 60 votes for cloture but the Dems nuked that. Now they're butt-blasted that they did

He's been a piece of shit for sure… but he DID prevent democracts from nominating a supreme court justice which absolutely made a huge difference in the election. These traitors falling in line… for now.

That technique does nothing for me… i'm usually knuckle deep with a pinky finger… shit is caked in there…

Man, when the system works, it's glorious

LOL
hol up guyz

Is she part of a panel of judges or administrators that actual implement rules of the senate?

I bet a lot of refugees and hungry Africans could fit in there. Lead the way in welcoming these noble savages who suffer so, traitor.

wtf I love bitch mcconnell now

she's just the only one who can be bothered to remember the official terminology for this shit

That's the parliamentarian

go back, dumbass
>>>/reddit/

Men also tend to have better depth perception, hand-eye coordination and overall better daytime vision. Speaking of, did you know there is actually ye olden daye precedent for husband/wife duels? Guess who got to sit waist-deep in the hole to even things out.

They have a lot of tough talk for being a bunch of anti-gun manchildren who tell their own members to chop their own cock off.

Boy, you sure showed me.

Terrifying

underrated

turtleman grew a sack. this is yuge. things are changing faster than I could've ever hoped.

Oh god the kikes are losing their shit over this. Y-you aren't supposed to use those rules o-only we can!

McCuck can't be trusted but Elizabeth Warren, holy shit. I feel bad for Democrats if she's one of the best they can do. She's the among the most evil lying pieces of shit that exists. Just read up on her whole entire life. It's literally just stepping on people over and over. Faking Native American ancestry isn't even the worst thing she's done. Look up her tax dodging and how much her networth, income, her speeches and pandering to all the things she claims to be against, her own fucking home. It's just endless.

Hope she loses her house and her entire status.

Wrong pic but it works.

They are trying like hell to push Warren as their champion
They are trying to meme.
They will fail because they are dumb and unfunny.

She's the head of the Rothschild banking clan.

Nice rare Bright. I hate living in Commiechusettes as well. I wish I moved back to the South.

Meh. I'd be fine with putting my life on the line for my idealogies.
Leftists however more often than not, aren't.

Likewise. Let's hope Curt Schilling decides to challenge Warren. Draft site here:
curtschilling.org/

dubs say that would be glorious
CURT SCHILLING FTW

I have failed you Kek I am sorry

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, user. May Kek bless you and Schilling.

Waltham and east of it may as well be Boston. And Worcester is the most poorly designed city I've ever been to. Literal shithole with all the pooinloos and niggers.

He did exactly what that faux Indian wanted.

South Carolinian currently in Cambridge, MA here. I will conquer this Yankee motherfucker for shits, giggles, and REVENGE

It's mind numbingly full of liberals and degenerates. Every single church here bears the fag flag. We don't tolerate this shit where I'm from. We burn a motherfucker down!!!

1488 the south and NSDAP will both rise again.

I'm on Skype as dog0fwar hit me up for local 1488er get togethers.

>>>/reddit/

Fellow Cambridgefag reporting in o/

they all have BLM shit too. Some day I'm going to step into one of Harvard's gates and yell nigger

Outskilled. That's really fucking hilarious.

this and cucking Obama out of scotus appointment
pleasantly surprised
he's still a closeted faggot that married a chink tho

That rule is retarded tbh, at least in the context of a confirmation hearing. You're supposed to scrutinize someone but you aren't allowed to criticize them? Pocahontas is still a cunt tho.

he was still a senator when the cunt made her remarks

It's kind of a sign of how cucked everything is, they're literally not allowed to criticize the current anti white agenda. However this kind of shit being used against them is a sign it's about to crumble down around them.

I know, that's my point.

Curt Schilling against Lizzie Sacajawarren? C'mon BlowSox fans, get onboard!
clap clap clapclapcrap

that is absolutely bonkers :)
how good things were….

Underage get out