A friend posted this on FB a few hours ago. What do?

A friend posted this on FB a few hours ago. What do?

Even criminal justice instructors in southern Arizona are indoctrinating now.

Jesus.

Counter with the proof we have that all media is owned by kikes.

Why is a criminal justice professor teaching kids how to read the news? Isn't criminal justice police officer class?
Whatever, anyone that thinks CNN is a reliable source is a moron beyond redemption. Tell your friend if you want to save them, cut your ties and accept your losses otherwise.

Ask what (scientific) basis they have for these categories.

The picture looks like a dude bending down to get ass raped.

I guess it's fitting, considering the medias in the center…

They're portraying themselves as the "enlightened middle" to give themselves the intellectual high ground so they can feign neutrality.

That's quite a vivid imagination you've got there, user. We don't need to call Mike now do we?

It does resemble goatse doesn't it?

I find it odd that CNN is listed as news when it's in the same vein as tmz…

That's just a giant appeal to authority. Which is a logical fallacy. If people are too stupid to ascertain the truth on their own then they are probably better off not reading anything.

We've had a thread about this thing and someone made an edit of that last time.

birds of a feather flock together.
if that is your "friend", we can be sure that you aren't just as retarded.

can't.

im not seeing it

Why is this graph in the shape of a person on their hands and knees, ass up, and head looking back at you?

1488 hours in MS Paint

kill him and make a mask out of his face and go live with his mom and pretend to be him and then also kill her and make a mask out of her face

Ask me how I know that you've come straight from 4chan/Reddit.

…fuck

just more cyclical confirmation bias

higher res version

Who has the hypocrisy images of these news sites that shows the blatant propaganda and/or agenda.

Yup.

CNN is centrist meme
fucking normies

btw
Is that a MAGA Naga now, where pepe Trump was?

lol Alex Jones BTFO

Sorry something not related to this thread but,

Givi from Novorossiya is dead.

Why do kikes hate kike controlled Breitbart?

I need to sage properly too next time.

Tell him it's a diagram of 2 erect penises.

Kikebart is still kiked, but after little Benny got shoah'd and Rato lost like a bitch nigger it became significantly de-jewed. It occupies a bizarre state between real opposition and controlled opposition.

If this is what criminal justice teachers are pushing on people, we're fucked.

The person who made this chart was joking, right?

It makes more sense in the original Hebrew.

TYPICAL TRICKS

Question marks, nigger.

Here's what I have.

Awful as a whole, but hilarious that even (((they))) are throwing (((CNN))) under the bus already!

All those "minimal partisan bias" sources are actually "hyper partisan liberal".

Or, you know, you could see which media sources make the most accurate predictions and speak of the world as if they were actually seeing it for what it truly is?

obscure goatse? great justice?

minimal fixing

also your friend craves dick in his ass and you should tell him this before you delete your FB

Lol it looks like a praying muslim straight on.

OP what do?
You ask one question.
Who did you vote for. We all know hilldawg but try to confirm this.

You've got Red State on both sides.

This actually worries me that school shootings will be more common in the future. Holy fuck.

OP btw do you really speak that way?
Fuckin hell my man that sounds badly scripted. Also your friend likes benis

wha

dear god

Go home bog creature.

There is this nice video floating around of a staged BBC report in Syria. That will totally destroy you classmates and teachers (one can hope) image of the BBC. Search for BBC syria fake on youtube. It was about a (((gas))) attack. They blatantly used old footage and changed the audio to fit a new gas attack narrative.

I'd just say: "so, you'd rather follow what someone else tells you to do instead of judging those outlets for yourself, just because he's your teacher? Every publication has it's own interests and you'll never know which is the one you prefer if you obey categorizations by others. It's not drugs you know, you CAN try them all as much as you want before judging".

Yes this. It's better than just preaching like I did a post ago. Post proof of those publications being biased or fake, there are many memes running around with articles from the elections and other subjects showing how absurd those "credible" outlets can be.

Yeah, no. Daily Holla Forumsster is my first choice.

This is really bad.

tell your friend to ask his professor "when does the narwhal bacon" because anyone who thinks a diagram with "Basic AF" written on it is worth taking seriously is a goddamn redditor.

first post best post

All non primary sources and non good peer reviewed sources/journals should be "clickbait"

They are made to sell, not to tell it as it is.
We need to start looking at legal resources like lexisnexus and other "higher up" reports and journal resources.

As a law fag I will try to read much more to cover changes in legislation. I've been too half assed lately.

This. I'm tired of CNN being the source.

This. We might be ok here, but some newer "red pills" are about to become extremely frustrated by the "1984ness" of the media.
They are literally all a great big hugbox.

I keep denying that, but every time I watch the MSM I see what lies they're telling, what truth they are telling and what necessary or important information they are deliberately hiding.
My concern is that the intelligence services told them to do so. Why? Are they trying to push the youth onto boards like this?

It's like they're trying to push the youth away from TV. Not sure if a good thing. I certainly think 1-2 hours of proper social media use is great for keeping you properly aware of the world.

So where would Holla Forums be at on this map?

that would require an escher-tier drawing

You'd need another axis or several other axis.

for what purpose? most of the people over here already know what is going to happen anyway: niggers killing people, muslims killings people, leftist doing some dumb shit, repeat

making it is far better

why contain it?

I think it's because there is no accurate media source.
So we act as a filter for the sources. While bullshit still slips in, we do better than most places at checking sources. We can do better.

how come they did not put the most important inconvenient stations on this sheet?

Didn't you hear? Facts aren't even facts anymore, trust me I'm an expert on facting facts goyim.

Good man

Why would your friends faggot book post require you to do anything, OP? He's a big guy, he can handle being told what to read am sure.

OP here

It's a female friend who is anti-Trump and never has a good rebuttal to anything I challenge her about Trump. She's not a millennial or younger. I'm just surprised a teacher in a criminal justice class would hand out bullshit like this.

What.

PFFFFFFF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

The chart is so blatantly retarded lmao; this is Natural News' front page right now

You need to point out, and show examples of the bullshit lies these (((minimally biased))) outlets have displayed. I would also tell your friend that he needs to actually decide for himself, instead of listening to his batshit instructor. have him suggest the same in class, and maybe even confront the instructor directly before the class. There's literally tons of ways this can be countered, so do so!

Stop being an anti-social faggot. Or is this a new shilling tactic by shaming people for getting out and actually trying to interact with people? You can't redpill or affect positive change if all you do is LARP on a rice patty shaping table all day!

You are a true gentleman, user.

Just realized these fucking subversive pieces of shit placed the FUCKING GUARDIAN as a centrist/minimally left outlet.

THE FUCKING GUARDIAN.

(checked)

FTFY.

had to reply to her post with this fitting meme

What exactly is the goal here? To flood us with so many news sites we grow suspicious and tired of all of them? To create legislation against the truly fake stuff and lump the alternatives such as Breitbart in there with them?

Spoiler that lewd shit.
I don't want to see no diagram on its knees, looking back at me through spread legs while keeping its ass agape, mitten like hands on both sides as if inviting me in.

Political indoctrination in school is real.

FUCK THAT DIAGRAM, user
RIGHT IN THE ASS