NEW PROPOGANDA: Syrian officials guilty of 'mass hangings' at jail, report claims

SYRIAN HOLOCAUST
ASSAD = HITLER

Thank fuck Trump won't fall for this bullshit

news.sky.com/story/syrian-officials-guilty-of-mass-hangings-at-jail-report-claims-10759002
archive.is/gTlOe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.
ronpaulinstitute
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe he will fall for it OP
damascus was surrounded by ISIS last i checked, and during the end times, damascus will fall

also, the prophecy of the popes is on the last man

The satellite image is literally just of a cemetery getting larger over the course of a 6 year war

Kikes memeing their own future again, just like they did with the holohoax

and maybe another country, or even some guy who built a makeshift nuke, will make damascus be in ruins

It's always degenerates or Banking Thieves that the jews kvetch about, isn't it?

To hell with your (((Human Rights)))

What's wrong with your shift key you nigger?

Petrus Romanus, and Bergoglio has been shifting emphasis on his title from Pope to Bishop of Rome.

It's ogre.

Yawn

Why is this significant?

How many of these 'civilians' were employed by NGOs?

Fuck off evangelicuck

Not anymore Kikes, UN is going down

Woah this whole "civil war" thing really shows a blatant disregard for the rule of law.

Amnesty International. I'm so sick of their shit. Just look who funds them.
en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesty_International#Funding

The kikes and their entire controlled western media are losing the war on minds in Syria. Of course, whats the best way to get the Goyims back on track? Another Shoa!
Fuck this, i'm not buying it all.

Daily reminder that (((George Soros))) also funds Hamnesty International
https:// geopolitics.co/2016/06/19/soros-funded-amnesty-international-interferes-on-dutertes-decisive-drug-campaign/

Ok. First of all, the chances of a UN affiliate successfully undergoing an investigation in Syria these days risks being tortured, raped, or killed. Probably all three. These aren't the arab spring days where everything wasn't COMPLETELY shit-trashed.

Secondly, Trump cares more about Putin than this bullshit. I mean, the kikes, muslims, and putin. Pick two, tolerate one.

Why can't they just go in depth and debate fundamental ideological issues in a Lincoln Douglas format rather than do nothing but make quick talking points?

Holy fuck these debates are designed for the dumbed down masses aren't they? I'm not even sure I can call this a debate.

Send more rope to Assad.

I want to see the pictures, damnit

They're still cooking them up in Hollywood.

Luckily Trump hasn't fallen for the anti-Syrian bullshit. I wish he would stop taking the b8 on Iran though

There is not a single institution or organization that can be trusted anymore….. as if they ever should have been in the first place.

All news is FAKE

Yeah, this smells like bullshit cooked up to conveniently justify an (((UN intervention))) or American (((democracy-building))). Hell, look at the numbers in the article, they're even using really poor confidence intervals.

If they really had the data, they would have a more concrete number, or perhaps even a smaller interval, but instead we get this shitty interval that looks at most 40% confident, exactly something we would expect from people trying to fake anudda shoah in order to justify (((intervention))).
Notice the weasel wording, up to. Also, they say 20 to 50 a week; does that really sound like a "mass hanging" to you guys? Assuming they hung people every day at a constant rate, we're talking about 2 to 4 a day. That's not really a mass hanging.
OY GEY GUYS, SO I HEARD FROM A GUY WHO HEARD FROM A GUY WHO HEARD FROM HIS UNCLE WHO HEARD FROM HIS FATHER'S UNCLE'S NEPHEW'S SON'S CLASSMATE THAT THESE SYRIANS ARE HOLOCAUSTING MUZZIES (PEACE BE UPON THE RELIGION OF PEACE) WITHOUT A FAIR TRIAL

They're right next to the Sandy Hook archive.

(((Amnetsy International))) are trying to undermine the Syrian Government's Amnesty and Reconciliation program, which has seen huge success in getting legitimately non-jihadist/not-Al Qaeda jihadists to surrender and in some cases, even join the Syrian Arab Army

By putting out this hit piece, they are trying to strike fear into "FSA" fighters, in an attempt to keep them from surrendering, and continue the bloodshed

Did Amnesty International publish their bullshit in Arab rune language?

The Arabs listen to our news very closely. Ever noticed how they always tweet to them?

Considering there's a fucking war in the country right now this ammount of graves doesn't really surprise me. Also note that all of the graves are proper marked graves for each individual, not just a dump of bodies into a ditch from a garbage truck.

Damascus is actually relatively safe. Most of the fighting is in the northern parts of syria.

They had a war for 5 years
Even if true 13 000 traitors and domestic terrorists isnt much

It's like Iraq all over again.

Dunno about you guys but in eastern europe all the pro-russian news have articles with ISIS punishing civilians for simple shit, like a girl went out the front door without a burka.
And the articles ain't pretty. The punishments are done with something like pincers designed to tear flesh. Most people seem to die from it. And these are civilians not rebels.
As for hanging, I couldn't care less. Syria does public hanging normally, long before the war.

t. 1999 Serbia

amnesty international is Soros company

cnn is busy making them

Never trust any news article that says these phrases…

"people say…"
"reports claim…"
"insiders state…"
"critics argue…"
"evidence suggests…"

These are media weasel words. They use them when then have no evidence at all for anything.

Damascus gets hit regularly by Israeli funded terrorists who hide out in Golan, stolen syrian land. They cross over, attack and then sneak back before they get into trouble. Syria can't retaliate because the USA considers Golan israeli territory.

It hasn't been perfect though. Hezbollah once sneak attacked a group of Ahrar-al-Sham terrorists leaving Golan, killing 182 of them in a cluster bomb MLRS attack. The wounded who ran back were treated at Israeli field hospitals.

I actually read most of the report. There is no concrete evidence, only interviews. However, there are also former guards of the jails and doctors who confirm parts of the prisoners' stories. I am convinced that prisoners were treated poorly, and some were hanged. However, this is to be expected in a long and hard war. I certainly do not expect it to be worse than what the moderate/ISIS/Al-Qaeda side has done, but there is no NGO interested in investigating them.

Who gives a shit anymore at this point?

I'd rather have a stable Middle East where some dictator or other has to execute a bunch of filthy dune coons every now and again than the unstable fuckhole the region is now because said dictators can't clean up their own ideological and genetic trash anymore.

IT look like they're memeing their own day of the rope with this bullshit. MSM is run by psychopaths.

Sounds Yiddish aka more Jewish lies.

ronpaulinstitute dot org/archives/featured-articles/2017/february/04/the-media-coverage-on-syria-is-the-biggest-media-lie-of-our-time-interview-with-flemish-priest-in-syria/

Remember how the world was going to end in 2000? And in 1823? Ad in 1453? And in 768?